Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:42 PM   #1  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please fill out information for each card uploaded

Very frustrated when I look at a card and they give no information but direct you to their website or their blog. Please be polite and fill out the information so we don't have to hunt for it. I love to check out blogs, but AFTER I finish the card I am working on.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

I am sorry to report that I made that error recently when I clicked wrong place and left the page I was working on . Of course when I tried to go back to edit I could only edit photo so was stuck with photos but no recipe . I did ask Beatie?? but was told to go to edit photo which is what I did but could not see how to add recipe . So sorry I will try to be more careful.
. Shirley-Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 03:06 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Its quite easy to just post the recipe in the big box even if it is forgotten on the original edit. Some information is better than none - I'm not as big a gallery commentor (I'm more a favorite'r) as I should be but I do get "turned off" if people don't give me information.

Also if a blog is linked it should be to the specific post not to the blog in general - that also gets a "forget it" on my list of "isn't my time as important as yours" scale. I'm kinda big on the Golden Rule.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 03:28 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank you for posting this. This is one of my biggest peeves.
If a card has no info I don't leave comments. I will not PM someone either asking what product was used.
Also I will never click on a blog link.
It is easy to type out that info and copy/paste into the recipe fields when uploading.

The ones that really bother me are when a card that has no info at all get no comments, then they post in the General forum asking why their beautiful card has no comments at all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 03:38 AM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

At times when I click on some blogs my computer freezes...may be it's some upgrading I need to do. Anyway, I tend stay away from blogs I'm not familiar with. It is so NICE that the majority of cards have the recipe. On the flip side, I've found some WONDERFUL blogs this way!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 03:48 AM   #6  
Rubber Obsessor

Default sharing is fun

Thank you RiverIsis for your advise and it is accepted with good grace as it was surely given in good grace. What is easy for some, when it comes to computors , may be hard for some others. And as for placing cards in to a catergory, well I have looked at each entry and tried to' fit' card into 'place' but none seemed to suit. Example my Rub-on cards ..I did not see a section for those . And My Vintage efforts ..same there . Of course I know that if the moderators at Splitcoast deem a card could fit into a certain category they will move it . The reason I put my blog as a whole and not just ' the link' after my name is because I thought the whole point was to share as much of our work as we can , as many of the blogs I see attatched are full of wonderful works I would not otherwise get to see.
And as I did explain that I did it accidently and tried to put recipe in later I am hoping that more experienced users of this site will be charitable and tolerant of ' non life threatening ' errors .
Another reply from Meluvstampin has given some good advise [ thankyou] which was to let me know you can copy and paste after .
Any helpful advise from time to time as required will be gratefully accepted
Shirley-Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 03:58 AM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Shirley-Anne - I definitely was giving information with good grace, it really hadn't occurred to me that it could be taken otherwise as I'm not that sort of person so I apologise if I upset you.

What I was trying to say is that go ahead and sling any information in the big box even if you can't get to the specific little box as some information is better than none. And although I am sure the mods like for us to get everything right in the box they are pretty good at moving cards (items) were they want/need them to be

Also with regards to blogs - if I like the card enough I will go to the blog and after reading about that card (if I am taken straight to it) I will more than likely spend a substantial amount of time exploring the rest of the blog, but truthfully it is only after I have seen the information that led me there. I think the problem with a general blog link is that in two years I would have to go through two years of blog posts to find the card I wanted more information about... I just don't have that time to spend finding out information about someone else's card, and probably not enjoying the rest of their blog while I am searching for the card I want to know more about. Ironically though I will probably find the (same amount of time) to browse a blog that I don't have to search through. Gotta love my little double standard but it has to do with the "feel good" feeling of finding information quickly and peaking my curiosity. Its probably a similar concept to product placement for sales.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:19 AM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

Huh. I do fill in the info (except for cardstock details because even I don't know), I give extra info up top if there is any, and I also include a link to my blog, but STILL I don't get any comments. What's up with that?

Seriously, this topic keeps coming up. Here's my opinion--I'm just happy to get whatever anyone is willing to share. When I have the time and whether or not details have been posted, I leave a comment. They share their creations and ideas willingly and for free, after all.

Just my very humble opinion.
I design for Starving Artistamps | Technique Junkies

Last edited by Donnarie; 01-23-2010 at 04:20 AM.. Reason: I can't type very well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:29 AM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonnarieView Post
Huh. I do fill in the info (except for cardstock details because even I don't know), I give extra info up top if there is any, and I also include a link to my blog, but STILL I don't get any comments. What's up with that?

Seriously, this topic keeps coming up. Here's my opinion--I'm just happy to get whatever anyone is willing to share. When I have the time and whether or not details have been posted, I leave a comment. They share their creations and ideas willingly and for free, after all.

What Donnarie said!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:43 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Oh, I don't generally get many comments - I got comments when I posted in a least commented/favorite card thread and I got comments when I got a CAS shout out. Otherwise my gallery was pretty comment dead.

I think a lot of people try to comment but comment on challenges they are working on etc so there is a comraderie.

That's why I stressed I'm a lurker and "favorite"-er

However, even if you say I don't remember where I got my cardstock etc. It all helps and it starts the conversation.

I understand what you are saying about sharing their work for free - however as the spaces are available, I think anyone sharing should understand that it can be a turn off when the information is incomplete. Conversely, I have found that if I provide information I seem to get more traffic (not necessarily comments though).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:53 AM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

I always appreciate it when people take the time to fill in the specifics of their project!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:54 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

If the name of the stamp or maker would be put in the top part I would be happy.
There are stamps I have never seen before and it is just bothersome when you see one that you really really like and there is no name/maker to find it yourself and buy it.

There are many though that have nothing written about the products used.
The cardstock does not bother me if its blank.
I just like to know the stamp and any special embellisments/products used.

shirley-anne - don't worry about the info not being on one of your cards.

There are SCSers though that NEVER add any product they use. Just a blog link.
Those are the ones that I hit the back buttons on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 05:17 AM   #13  
Inking Addict

This is good feedback and I'll try to do better with mine. I put such comprehensive information on my website about each project, that I figured if someone wanted to know something then they could see everything there - and I always include a link directly to the tutorial so you don't have to hunt for it.

When I get some time I'll go back and add materials back in on my gallery cards. Not so much because I want comments, but mostly because I would hate to frustrate anyone who is looking at my cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 06:09 AM   #14  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I tend to update my blog first. Then, I copy the recipe from my blog, come here to SCS, upload my card, and paste the recipe in the big box. If someone wants more info than the recipe, they should probably go visit the blog or send a PM. I try to remember to put in the appropriate key words (for challenges or particular galleries or stamps, etc), but sometimes I forget to do this, too! I think it does help when using the search mode, though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 06:24 AM   #15  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 32 Likes on 13 Posts

I honestly believe a lot of reasons cards don't get commented on is timing. I only have a limited time on the computer so I go in once in the a.m. & once in the p.m.. I look at the first five pages each time. Unfortunately, I miss some gorgamous (my word) cards, but it can't be helped. I don't mind looking around a blog, but I do so wish they didn't have music. If I'm on late at night, it scares the bejesus out of me when unexpected noise booms out at me. I know, small price to pay for lovely ideas.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 06:26 AM   #16  
Kookie Creator

I have to agree please put info in your post. I also enjoy looking at the blogs AFTER I see the card and some details at least. Some days there just isn't time to search the blog to find the card. I've added many great blogs to my favs from links but I have also gotten some virus scares from some as well. I'm thankful for virus protection but it makes you think twice before clicking...do I have time today??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 07:16 AM   #17  
Kookie Creator

Default hi,

I believe that scs ask each poster to put in as much info as they possibly can.

Yes, I am also unhappy when people fail to fill in the basic info. Just fill in the basic info and refer me to your bog for more info. I will not leave comments on cards if there is no info.

If you give me the basic info and I want more infor, I will visit you blog. I don't want to go thru pages of other cards, to find info and the one card I want. I barely look at the other cards. I do give up after a page or two and leave that blog to return to scs.

Betty
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,062 Likes on 817 Posts

Just to agree with RiverIsis on blog links to a specific entry, for exactly the reason she said. I don't often click through on links to blogs, but sometimes I see a lovely card and do click on the link to *see my blog*. But - I quite often browse galleries while listening to audio-books, so often I am looking at older cards; and trying to find details on a card that attracted you when those details are buried in the depths of old archived posts - not worth it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 09:35 AM   #19  
Die Cut Diva

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

This came up a while ago and a number of SCS members replied that they stopped posting to the gallery on SCS because they didn't want to have to keep track of the name and maker of each stamp in their collection or because they may have created the card over several days and simply don't remember every supply they used or where they got the embellishments.

For me, it adds a lot of pressure and really takes all the fun out of the creative process when you require that I write down every step of how I made the card, give manufacturers name and item numbers, ink colors, cardstock and where to buy the items I used. That also requires that I keep inventory records of every stamp, the name, maker etc and where to get them which I do not do. (Most of my collection is unmounted rubber and I have no idea who makes them.)

I used to post cards several times a month in the gallery, but now I only post here once in a great while (usually for a challenge) and only when I know who makes all the products.. At least 90% of all the cards I make never make it to the gallery here because of this issue and I know I am not alone. Many of my friends who are very talented haven't posted anything to the gallery in more than a year because of this issue.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #20  
Crimping Master

subscribing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #21  
Watercolor Wizard

When you do your blog then come to SCS to up load your card, cut and paste your info from your blog to here, that is what I do to make it easier.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #22  
Insane Embellisher

Default HEELLLLPPPP Fast, please

Please tell me how to find Mr. Linky ?//?

Thanks!

Traci S.

Sorry so to the point!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #23  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have posted a few cards without the info, when i first started.
I am getting better at posting the info now, and i am not all that
great with a computer.
What i started doing was after i was finished making my card, i
would use a sticky note and put it on the back and list the stuff
i used to make the card, that way when i put it into my gallery i would
know what i used. Not that i have alot of cards in there, but i am getting better at cardmaking thats to all of you here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #24  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by meluvstampinView Post
Thank you for posting this. This is one of my biggest peeves.
If a card has no info I don't leave comments. I will not PM someone either asking what product was used.
Also I will never click on a blog link.
It is easy to type out that info and copy/paste into the recipe fields when uploading.

mee too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Donnarie, I just checked out your gallery and you have some stunning cards in there! Don't get discouraged. A lot of SCSers don't browse the galleries on a regular basis, so unless your card is part of a challenge it might get overlooked (unintentionally, of course). That happens to me all the time.

I do try to browse the day's uploads as often as possible because I've noticed that a lot of beautiful cards get lost in the shuffle otherwise.

As for the original topic, I appreciate as many details as possible, too. Just today I spent an hour trying to find a specific chipboard book that someone had used but refused to answer questions about (even on their blog). It was annoying to say the least, but I wanted it badly enough that I searched.

Personally, I don't mind blank fields if there is at least a link to a blog post where we can read more details.

I also appreciate direct links to a blog post, but I've discovered I can usually track down a card by noting when it was posted and then going to that time frame on their blog. I certainly don't do it with every card, but if I'm particularly curious about some details, I take a minute to do it. I just thought I'd mention it as an idea if you really, really NEED to know details.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 03:56 AM   #26  
Gabfest Goddess

I used to fill out the information on each line, being very specific, when I uploaded, but when you don't get many comments, it seems you're doing all that for nothing and no one is accessing it. Now I just give general information under the photo. If any one wants more details, they can check my blog or PM me.
On the other end of the complaint spectrum would be people who favorite a card and don't leave a comment That happens all the time.
These are both complaints heard all the time here. People have their reasons for doing things the way they do, some legitimate, some not. I've learned just to accept that fact and try not to let it bother me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 04:46 AM   #27  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia_77View Post
Donnarie, I just checked out your gallery and you have some stunning cards in there! Don't get discouraged. A lot of SCSers don't browse the galleries on a regular basis, so unless your card is part of a challenge it might get overlooked (unintentionally, of course). That happens to me all the time.

I do try to browse the day's uploads as often as possible because I've noticed that a lot of beautiful cards get lost in the shuffle otherwise.

As for the original topic, I appreciate as many details as possible, too. Just today I spent an hour trying to find a specific chipboard book that someone had used but refused to answer questions about (even on their blog). It was annoying to say the least, but I wanted it badly enough that I searched.

Personally, I don't mind blank fields if there is at least a link to a blog post where we can read more details.

I also appreciate direct links to a blog post, but I've discovered I can usually track down a card by noting when it was posted and then going to that time frame on their blog. I certainly don't do it with every card, but if I'm particularly curious about some details, I take a minute to do it. I just thought I'd mention it as an idea if you really, really NEED to know details.
Thanks, Sophia, for your comments about my gallery (your gallery is pretty awesome, btw.) I'm not discouraged at all...I was just trying to make a point. There are always those who say that they won't comment unless the details are all filled in. I'm just never sure why this kind of animosity is necessary and I wonder how anyone would know it was directed at them.

As for myself, I put in all of the information that I have available when I upload the card. I don't do this because I want comments or because someone told me to. I do it to be helpful. But, if I've used something from my stash that I purchased several years ago, I don't get to fussy about naming it exactly. Chances are pretty slim that someone could go out and buy it anyway. Occasionally, though, someone will PM me for more info on a card. I always answers these PMs and will add the info to the card posting if it is of general interest.

I'll keep posting my cards in the gallery even if I never get another comment, because if even one person is inspired by something I did, that is enough. But these threads always leave me asking the same questions. With all of the ideas and techniques that are shared here freely, why not just quietly pass by the ones that you don't care for? Why do some people feel it is necessary to punish others by withholding comments? What does that really accomplish other than alienating people?

Lastly, and most importantly, none of my comments are directed at the OP. She made a simple request, as she is entitled to, and we are all free to honor that request, or not honor it, as we see fit. My issue is with those who feel the need to penalize people who have been generous enough to share their ideas, but who haven't done the sharing exactly to their rigid specifications. I just don't get it.
I design for Starving Artistamps | Technique Junkies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 05:35 AM   #28  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy HeartView Post
I used to fill out the information on each line, being very specific, when I uploaded, but when you don't get many comments, it seems you're doing all that for nothing and no one is accessing it. Now I just give general information under the photo. If any one wants more details, they can check my blog or PM me.
On the other end of the complaint spectrum would be people who favorite a card and don't leave a comment That happens all the time.
These are both complaints heard all the time here. People have their reasons for doing things the way they do, some legitimate, some not. I've learned just to accept that fact and try not to let it bother me.
Well said. This is an OLD debate that crops up every few months. Such is life. Some do, some don't. Life goes on. I cut and paste dets from my blog, but am beginning to see a lack of point in doing so. I see both sides.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 06:07 AM   #29  
Insane Embellisher

I don't like it when the specks are left blank and all I get is a link to the person's blog. I usually purposely DON'T go to their blog, cuz it just makes me feel manipulated. The least they can do is have a link to that project or card! It irritates me no end when I have to wade through pages of stuff to find what I'm looking for! (Yeah, I'm crabby in the morning!)

I stopped uploading anything cuz I never got comments. Like everything else in this world, I guess it's who you are!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 06:15 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 325 Likes on 228 Posts

Subbing so I can read more lately. Don't have time right now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 07:48 AM   #31  
Kookie Creator

Default sorry

all I meant with my comment is that it is nice to have the basic info. You don't have to fill every detail in.

Betty
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #32  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy HeartView Post
When somebody favorites one of my cards, I think of it as though they are leaving a comment...one that says "This one is my favorite!"...lol.

I remember how valuable the card information in the gallery was to me when I was new to stamping, so I always make sure to include details on anything I upload to SCS. Sometimes I have to list my patterned paper as unknown though, if I am using a scrap that is missing the name of the manufacturer or line. ;)

Anita Be Stampin (my blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

THE REASON I will not click on a blog link from SCS (or any other site) is this -
Last October I saw a gorgeous card with NO INFO - only a blog link and I clicked on it.
I then received a virus warning but it was to late.
My computer got a very nasty virus that caused me to do a system recovery and I lost everything!!
So please everyone - be careful clicking on those blogs links.

Besides -What is wrong with courtesy and copying a few words into the fields or main area? Nothing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 09:30 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollybearView Post
I am of the opinion that creating a card, photographing, and uploading is very generous. I have problem going to the blog. I don't think people should have to be spoon fed when the information is all around you.
Are you saying that because we would like the fields filled in we are "being spoon fed"??????
I really hope there is a word missing or something in your post.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 09:32 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by anitabestampinView Post
When somebody favorites one of my cards, I think of it as though they are leaving a comment...one that says "This one is my favorite!"...lol.

I remember how valuable the card information in the gallery was to me when I was new to stamping, so I always make sure to include details on anything I upload to SCS. Sometimes I have to list my patterned paper as unknown though, if I am using a scrap that is missing the name of the manufacturer or line. ;)
To me having a card of mine favorited is the BIGGEST compliment I could ever receive. I don't really care about the views or comments because if a card of mine is favorited then that right says how much someone liked my creation

Truthfully as i stated above I do not leave comments for cards with ne info - I also do not favorite them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #36  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

This topic comes up every once and awhile and I have to admit that I would also love to see more of the details filled in, but what really bugs me is when I really like a card and there is no information posted and only a blog link. So then I click on the blog link only to find that the link isn't for that specific card and then I have to try and find the post with the card details. After a few minutes of searching for the card on a blog I usually give up. I

It would be great if we are to click on the link for more details about a card- and that the link would take us right to the particular post regarding the card.

Now I do realize that sometimes I see links to a blog (in the gallery) and the detalis will state that it's not a direct link for that card, but I'm talking about the links that read - 'for more details' see my blog, etc.

Last edited by LaLatty; 01-24-2010 at 09:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #37  
Pearl-ExPert

Location: Somewhere in the middle...closer to there, nearer to here...

Quote:

Originally Posted by meluvstampinView Post
THE REASON I will not click on a blog link from SCS (or any other site) is this -
Last October I saw a gorgeous card with NO INFO - only a blog link and I clicked on it.
I then received a virus warning but it was to late.
My computer got a very nasty virus that caused me to do a system recovery and I lost everything!!
So please everyone - be careful clicking on those blogs links.

Besides -What is wrong with courtesy and copying a few words into the fields or main area? Nothing
I've had this happen to me too! Or my computer would freeze because the blog was so overloaded with widgets or add-ons or whatever. Personally, whenever I admire a card and favorite it, I only post a comment if the creator has filled in some details. I figure if the person can't be bothered to give the basics, then I should not go out of my way to comment. Not trying to be mean..just have so little time to comment that I prefer to use that time for folks who have clearly made an effort to share some of their creative process along with the beautiful card. I still favorite the other cards, just don't add comments.

My 182.5 day Photo Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 11:05 AM   #38  
Rubber Obsessor

Yes, I do like some basic information included with the card. I seldom go to a blog for details unless it is a site I know already, and I will often skip a card if only the blog site is listed. I do favorite many cards; I try to leave a comment for each one; if it is nice enough for me to put in my favorites I feel the creator deserves a thank you for sharing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #39  
Polyshrink Goddess

This is an interesting topic, and being relatively new around here I would never have thought that it would bother anyone if I didn't put in the details.
However, I do for the most part, because it is easy to type just a few words, giving credit to the maker of the beautiful product. I will say though being over 40 my memory isn't what it used to be, and I cannot always recall which line of a certain companies paper I used. (I have way too much DCWV and Basic Grey..:-D) But I think if someone asked I would dig through my paper and find out for them.
Also worth mentioning I had no idea when I first came here and uploaded cards what all those blocks were about, the big blog seemed redundant to all the details. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to type it all the products in paragraph form or fill the blocks or both. I get it now,(I think) but just pointing out it might be confusing to some people so they are afraid to type anything.

:confused:One question, how do you favorite a card? Well, two questions actually... and how do you leave a link to your blog (are you just talking about the signature link or are they linking their cards in the gallery to their blog?)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by michellesscrapView Post
This is an interesting topic, and being relatively new around here I would never have thought that it would bother anyone if I didn't put in the details.
However, I do for the most part, because it is easy to type just a few words, giving credit to the maker of the beautiful product. I will say though being over 40 my memory isn't what it used to be, and I cannot always recall which line of a certain companies paper I used. (I have way too much DCWV and Basic Grey..:-D) But I think if someone asked I would dig through my paper and find out for them.
Also worth mentioning I had no idea when I first came here and uploaded cards what all those blocks were about, the big blog seemed redundant to all the details. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to type it all the products in paragraph form or fill the blocks or both. I get it now,(I think) but just pointing out it might be confusing to some people so they are afraid to type anything.

:confused:One question, how do you favorite a card? Well, two questions actually... and how do you leave a link to your blog (are you just talking about the signature link or are they linking their cards in the gallery to their blog?)
Click the little empty heart under the card's picture.

And you leave a link in the open box - I don't think our signature lines show up in the gallery.

HTH
Reply With Quote Likes