Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-18-2008, 05:54 PM   #81  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay I must confess I LOVE punny stamps. My husband is always using some silly pun. Stupid jokes make me laugh too. By the way I have been searching and searching for the Hoppy Birthday sentiment by itself. Anybody want to sell me theirs cheap out of the SU set?

I however hate sappy card sayings almost as much as I hate sappy forwarded e-mails.
Proud Angel #3898
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2008, 06:38 PM   #82  
Insane Embellisher

Hmmm - I think I will show my age here. I like the Cherish stamp - but probably because I always think of David Cassidy when I see it. That song has been going through my head since I started reading this thread:

Cherish is the word I use to describe
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside
You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could
Mold you into someone who could
Cherish me as much as I cherish you

To give 'proper' credit - this was a song by the Association - rerecorded by David Cassidy & The Partridge Family.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #83  
Insane Embellisher

[QUOTE=GarnetJ;8383134]
"You and me is friends.
You cry...
I cry with you.
You laugh...
I laugh with you.
You jump off a bridge...
I gonna miss you.

LOL - I love this one. If you find it again please post the link - I would definitely add this to my collection.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2008, 09:55 PM   #84  
Mad Swapper

I have had a really good laugh reading all your comments. I'm so glad that so many of you feel as I do. Fine if you like all these phrases and sayings but why put them in sets of flowers etc. I have so many of these over the top sayings that are never used and I have in fact not bought sets I liked because of this.
If people like them - let them have them in a set of their own.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2008, 10:40 PM   #85  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret WilburnView Post
Saw a stamp at the stamp store a few weeks ago that said "Your Special" -- I'm thinking, your special what?
Margaret
Alot of things went through my head when I read this to fill in the blank of what was so special about the person who made it. Thanks for the laugh!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #86  
Matboard Maniac

WARNING: I am sure there are uninterntional mispellings and punctuation errors in this post

Oops, I didnt read all the way through the thread before I posted. I have one to add though. Im not much on "Happy Happy birthday" Im not sure where it came from but I have seen it quite a bit. I see it and start singing sme stupid birthday song that gets sung at a restaraunt I go to if you tell them someone is having a birthday. I like puns though, and if I knew something was misspelled, I wouldnt use it, but I have never noticed a misspelled stamp. So I am thinking I am not on my toes as much as you guys are. I am not for all of these goofy meaningless sappy stamps that seem to have words just for the point of having words. I have a stamp that is a beach scene with a light house in the back ground. Its really pretty, except across it in pretty big letters it says "Near the sea, we forget to count the days" The only use I came up with is to make my own post cards when we go on vacation.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #87  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're a riot! All of you!
I'm over here bustin' a gut.... I've often felt that I must be the only one in the whole, wide world that didn't 'do' sappy. Just too over the top for me, friends and family would wonder where I'd bought it - and why. My dad sent me a thank you card (Hallmark, what can you do?) that actually said 'Thanks a buttload.' - and I laughed like a crazy woman. Can you picture foofy, sentimental sayings coming from me now? Granted, there are a few times that require a certain, ummm, restraint. Like weddings, funerals and the like. Now I'm going to be wondering every single time I see some of these sentiments in the gallery - Suicide? Meds? Sarcasm??
So, in the spirit of the wonderful quotes already posted:
We'll be friends
until we're blue
in the hair.

Or:
Don't judge me
by my relatives.
Ahahahaha! These crack me up every single time! They're both from River City Rubber Works. They have some killer (humorous) stamps. Not affiliated, just happy! lol
http://www.rivercityrubberworks.com/...ategory_id=172
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 12:08 AM   #88  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetJView Post
Somewhere online I saw a really cute friend stamp. Terrible grammar. I wouldn't want to send this to anyone but I had a good laugh when I read it.

"You and me is friends.
You cry...
I cry with you.
You laugh...
I laugh with you.
You jump off a bridge...
I gonna miss you.

As to the original post, you can check online for the validity of quotes. One way to check is to google a part of the phrase, making sure that you put quotation marks at the beginning and end. Another way is to hunt it up at www.quotationspage.com or www.brainyquote.com
ugh, i've seen this before, you know those pictures all over myspace and the rest of the web of cats doing crazy or cute things? yeah, on one of those. all of them have captions that read the same way, i wish i knew who did it, i'd like to give that person a piece of my mind because i find it disgusting. as for the word cherish, i used to hate it, but then i met my husband, who is the only person i've ever met who can use that word in conversation. i got used to it, so now i can use it, but only in places i deem truly appropriate.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 05:08 AM   #89  
Glitter Guru

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

"the time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here."

I actually love this sentiment! To me, it's a reminder to find happiness wherever you are, and make your own fun! I keep thinking I should make a cheery card with this sentiment, and take it to work as inspiration. I tend to whine to myself some mornings about having to go to work, but that's how I earn my stamping money.... ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 05:37 AM   #90  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by cramgalView Post
Okay I must confess I LOVE punny stamps. My husband is always using some silly pun. Stupid jokes make me laugh too. By the way I have been searching and searching for the Hoppy Birthday sentiment by itself. Anybody want to sell me theirs cheap out of the SU set?

I however hate sappy card sayings almost as much as I hate sappy forwarded e-mails.
If you can't locate, in a pinch, couldn't you just use computer generated & cut down to size? Can even get close to the color your looking for ?? Just a thought.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 05:38 AM   #91  
Hardware Hotshot

SU has a habit of sticking a sentiment in a set that I know will never see ink! The one that used to send me over the top was "When it is dark enough, you can see the stars". What the heck is that supposed to mean? Is that the equivalent of "When you hit rock bottom, at least you've got no where to go but up"? Who would you send that message to?

I, too, am a freak about the punctuation. I remember seeing a professionally made sign at the local car wash that said "Potholes? Road salt? Don't worry! Your covered!" Every time I saw it, I would scream "Your covered WHAT? Your covered bridge? Your covered wagon?"

Anyone read the book by Lynn Truss called "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves"? I love a book devoted to punctuation!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 05:54 AM   #92  
Gallery Gazer

I just found this thread. I also go ballistic over mistakes in grammer, spelling and punctuation (although I know I make plenty of spelling mistakes, mostly typos). I don't have many SU sets, mostly because I don't like the "canned" sentiments. For the most part, I generate my sentiments on the computer for the inside of my cards. I don't often use a sentiment on the outside except for things like Hello, Thinking of You, Happy Birthday, etc. and I often generate them on the computer too and die cut them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 05:56 AM   #93  
Forum Fanatic

I am not a sappy person, either, and usually don't use those kinds of sayings. However, the card should fit the person you are sending it to, I think, so at times I would use them IF it was the right situation. Mostly not, though.
I actually like the single words, just in the sense that it "dresses" up the card (like putting on a tag with "wish" or "smile" on it)...I may not have thought of doing that on my own, but when I am CASEing a card, I may use something like that. Also, for scrapbooking I do use some things for backgrounds. Just a thought.
And I actually like the Thank you For Being You and A True Friend is You Friend mostly because I like the fonts and the way the words are arranged, it just looks nice, and still gets the basic idea across (of "thank you" and "you're a good friend" type thing)...although typing it out the way it looks here it does gag me a little LOL
But for the "when it is dark enough..." quote, I actually used something like that for someone whose husband is going through rough chemo...I had a night scene with trees on the front, and I changed the quote a little to "when it is dark outside, wise men see the stars," because I was trying to encourage them that when all looks SO bad and SO dark, there is still HOPE. I meant it like "don't give up, look for the "stars," so to speak." I hope it wasn't offensive to the person I sent it to! You guys have me worried now :oops:

"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right�--Lincoln
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 09:26 AM   #94  
Glitter Queen

What a great thread, it has made me laugh a lot. I am also releived to find out that I am not in a minority of 1 when it comes to those gushy and over-emotional types of sentiements. I don't do "inspirational" words on cards, so I have no time for "Dream", "Cherish", "Believe" etc.

For me the sentiment that irriates me the most is "Happy Holidays" on a Christmas Card. Now while I am well aware that the word "holidays" is a contraction of "Holy Days", it seems to me that this is not the reason this sentiment seems to be becoming ever more popular on Christmas cards. I have always felt it's an attempt at political correctness and excuse me but who decided that Christmas should be a secular event? Sorry, but Christmas is a Christain celebration and I plan to carry on using Merry Christmas on my cards as that is what I am celebrating.

Ooop sorry, rant over.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 09:41 AM   #95  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalView Post
Oh - almost forgot I hate "gentle toughts of you", so no stong thoughts or nice thoughts or happly thoughts - only gentle wimpy ones!
Hahaha...sorry, I had to let you know that you made me laugh.:mrgreen: I'm an enginerd so I have bad grammar all over the place, but those "Hoppy Birthday" and "I miss ewe" sentiments are just ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 10:05 AM   #96  
Polyshrink Goddess

Wink And I doooo, Cherish yooooou

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravenstamperView Post
Hmmm - I think I will show my age here. I like the Cherish stamp - but probably because I always think of David Cassidy when I see it. That song has been going through my head since I started reading this thread:

Cherish is the word I use to describe
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside
You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could
Mold you into someone who could
Cherish me as much as I cherish you

To give 'proper' credit - this was a song by the Association - rerecorded by David Cassidy & The Partridge Family.
Yes! That song has been running through my mind as I read this thread. I loved that song and played it over and over on the piano when I was in high school. :cool: My family must have loved me a lot, they never complained. And I do cherish a lot of people in my life so I use that sentiment often.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 11:47 AM   #97  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by asuncionshijaView Post
So, in the spirit of the wonderful quotes already posted:
We'll be friends
until we're blue
in the hair.

Or:
Don't judge me
by my relatives.
Ahahahaha! These crack me up every single time! They're both from River City Rubber Works. They have some killer (humorous) stamps. Not affiliated, just happy! lol
http://www.rivercityrubberworks.com/...ategory_id=172

Thank you for posting that site, there are some hilarious stamps here!

As far as other stamps go, there are a lot of sentiments out there that I just wouldn't know how to use. I have such a hard time with that on my cards. I usually just make my cards without any sentiment on it. However, I do like cherish. I've used it for a wedding and sympathy card. Believe I've never used . . . I just can't figure out the occasion for that. Oh well. Gotta get some of these funny ones now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #98  
Stampin' Fool

Location: Michigan ( where else can you point out where you live on your hand)

I got a card from my Dad (no less)it had a goofy looking snaggled toothed guy
on the front holding a banjo with musical notes all around
(he must have been singing)
I'm so glad that you're my friend
Only once before did I have a friend like you....
Then you open the card and it said
But he ate a whole in the box
and got out through a crack in the screen...
(I was a critter kind of kid always bringing home frogs snakes bugs)
Now that's a sentiment for you!!!!:twisted:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 01:00 PM   #99  
Compulsive Stamper

STOP IT! STOP IT! I'm sitting at my desk laughing out loud. The lady next to me keeps saying, "What?" (which only makes it worse and sends tears rolling down my face). Then my boss stuck his head around my door and I couldn't hold it in any longer - with tears rolling down my face - I snorted!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #100  
Crimping Master

This is such an interesting thread. I don't have much of a problem with particular wording, but errors of punctuation and grammar really bug me.

A couple of people mentioned that "thanks a bunch" is bad in the UK - so didn't know that!! I will definitely stop using it! Thanks for the info!
Old 05-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #101  
Vee
Glitter Guru

Default Ordinary useful words

I have collected a few very useful words from various companies. I wish SU! would have a set with stuff like:
Just a note
A note for you
Here's all the news
Surprise! (anyone would be surprised to get snail mail from me!)
Thank you
Note this:
Hello
Thinking of you (not in fancy script)

Just simple stuff that would go on any card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #102  
Vee
Glitter Guru

Default Funny card I found

I sent my childhood friend a card that said
"We have been friends a long time and when I look back.....

I see my Butt!

I laughed so hard in the store that everyone was looking at me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #103  
Stazon Splitcoast

*goes off to check receipts to see what the return policies are for the "Thank Ewe" 's and "Hoppy Birthday"....*

I love to see the humor in life and love puns as well - so I guess I now need a stamp that says "I was going to put something punny here"

BTW I love Cherish for all of the above and "Cherish" by the Association was my parent's "song" - however I wouldn't "Cherish" just anyone :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #104  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyofgrammarView Post
Funny you should say that...Just tonight, my DH was looking at the card that I made at my workshop that said you're unfrogetable, (sp?)...and he said, "that is stupid!"
I also am a stickler for good grammar. I can't stand bad grammar, in writing, speech or otherwise. I know I am not perfect either, but it sure does irritate me!
Count me in the group that hates punny sentiments, although I have been known to use a "Thank ewe" combined with a cute sheep stamp in a moment of weakness. For some reason, the "unfrogettable" one really irks me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #105  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetJView Post
Somewhere online I saw a really cute friend stamp. Terrible grammar. I wouldn't want to send this to anyone but I had a good laugh when I read it.

"You and me is friends.
You cry...
I cry with you.
You laugh...
I laugh with you.
You jump off a bridge...
I gonna miss you.

As to the original post, you can check online for the validity of quotes. One way to check is to google a part of the phrase, making sure that you put quotation marks at the beginning and end. Another way is to hunt it up at www.quotationspage.com or www.brainyquote.com

I've seen the stamp, too. I think it's cute but I wouldn't spend the money on it because of the grammar....

Where I am at right now: 26/100
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #106  
Watercolor Wizard

I don't know, I guess I like a good pun every once in a while, but only if it's witty.

The set that bugged me last year was Heart Flutters because one of the sentiments was, "When I followed my heart, it lead right to you." Now, maybe that would have been better as a single use rub on, because I don't see anyone cranking out duplicate cards using that sentiment, do you? ;)

And I think the set Boatloads of Love is cute, but I don't like the sentiments that come with it at all. "I'm pulling for you." ? Seriously, when exactly do you send this to someone? When they're dying? How inappropriate. When they're sick? I don't see the humor in it at all, unless it's for a hypochondriac like my husband...;) "Hope you live, Sweetie, I'm pulling for you!"

And "you float my boat!" seems kinda strange too...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 05:46 PM   #107  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 123 Likes on 59 Posts

The one SU sentiment that bugs me is "Delight". Delight in what? Why? How come? It's not a complete sentence!!! Kinda like Cherish, but more vague, in my opinion.

I love the sentiment in the Smarty Pants set that says "You're never too old to do goofy stuff" - being a 55yo goofy gal, I think this one is funny!!!

I agree with the "Dare to be Fabulous" and "Always on my mind - forever in my heart" - who am I gonna send those to?! I could send the second one to my DH, but how many of those cards do you need? That sentiment is in a couple of SU sets in this catalog!

I do wish we had something like "I hope you're feeling better soon" - very practical!
~ Susan - Celebrating 19 years as an SU demo! Grammy to Anna 15, Elizabeth 14, Nora 12, Abigail 12, Kendall 10 , Isaac 10, Evan 7, and Hudson 3 with me in my avatar Proud to be SCS Fan Club Member since the beginning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 05:59 PM   #108  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts

Last Christmas, I bought an AC Moore $1 stamp that had a duck with a Santa hat. The sentiment was "Christmas Quakers" - it had actually been produced without the "C". I figured it would make a good gag gift for someone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #109  
Glitter Guru

I am so glad I am not alone in my saplessness. I love so many stamp sets, but I am always torn over getting them because of the sentiments. I am just not going to send a card that says "priceless." I guess it would work for a baby, but I would rather just say, "congratulations." Of course, if you consider my cost-time/output ratio, it would probably be appropriate to put it on all my cards. I am sure my DH must think so.

My Blog - Crafting The Web | Illustrator and Designer for - Gina K Designs

2012 Design Team Member - Spellbinders
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 08:48 PM   #110  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheresaCCView Post
I am so glad I am not alone in my saplessness. I love so many stamp sets, but I am always torn over getting them because of the sentiments. I am just not going to send a card that says "priceless." I guess it would work for a baby, but I would rather just say, "congratulations." Of course, if you consider my cost-time/output ratio, it would probably be appropriate to put it on all my cards. I am sure my DH must think so.
:lol: I think my dh thinks that too! Well, there have been days that I've thought that too.... ROFL You know, those days when NOTHING works and everything takes hours? That's when I want the stamp that says "This had better not go in the trash." :-D :grin:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2008, 09:38 PM   #111  
Matboard Maniac

I am glad this thread got resurrected. My pet peeve is "Happy Belated Birthday"- it's not the birthday that's belated, it is the greeting! I am not always timely in mailing out cards, so an appropriately worded stamp would be useful for me.
Oh, and I love puns, but have yet to use my punny stamps. Too many other choices, I guess.
Eileen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2008, 04:10 AM   #112  
Die Cut Diva

As an English teacher ("English" in the old sense of the subject, not as a second language), I am so glad to find you ladies who dislike improper grammar, spelling, etc. THANK YOU!

Besides myself and the author of Eats, Shoots & Leaves, I was beginning to think no one else cared about our language. ;) Sometimes I see such prevalant disregard of proper English usage, even, occasionally in stamps, language vigilance is discouraging.:rolleyes:

As far as silly, nonsense stamps, again, THANK YOU. I have bought them over and over but only because I thought everyone else must like them; I bought them to make cards for others to enjoy. Why else would they be so common? I think they're silly and am SO glad that I'm not the only one. I mean, "I love ewe" with a sheep was cute at first, but how many times can you use it?

Have y'all found this thread? Forums at Splitcoaststampers It's an ongoing list of sentiments for cards - covers the gammet. Maybe you'll find something there you like.

Thanks for the chuckles!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2008, 04:27 AM   #113  
Stazon Splitcoast

:lol: I can use "I Love Ewe" quite a bit - but my DH has called me a sheep worrier for at least 12 years, so have plenty of use of "Ewe" stamps just to maintain my image with him!

I think this thread has been with quite good humour - I see sentiments as an art of the word.... some people like classic art, some people like pop art etc...
however, I love grammar AND I don't like plagiarism:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2008, 05:09 AM   #114  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRRView Post
OK, I'll play.

The whole point of this expression is that if you ate it, you would therefore no longer have it, and when originally coined, was:
"You can't eat your cake and have it, too!"
In other words, you must make a choice, because both are not possible.

The incorrect usage of the phrase, however has become quite common. . . :rolleyes: And, yeah, it drives me nuts. :rolleyes: Why, I do not know. Just does.
Oh my *&!#*@$@%&^ goodness!!!!!!!! I have tried to explain this to SO many people!

Most people use the phrase incorrectly and it drives me nuts too!! I think my book group is tired of me talking about that phrase when I find it written incorrectly in a book we are reading.

I also dislike: "I could care less." People use that all the time and it is WRONG!! If you could care less, than you must care to some degree. It should be "I couldn't care less."

Thanks for letting me whine for a bit! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2008, 05:22 AM   #115  
Stampin' Fool

Okay, I just got the "Way to Go" set from Gina K.
One of the stamps says:
Thanks for taking the plunge!

I can't figure out when anyone would use that, except maybe if the
ex-wife got remarried and you no longer had to pay alimony??

Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2008, 05:58 AM   #116  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecheckerView Post
Okay, I just got the "Way to Go" set from Gina K.
One of the stamps says:
Thanks for taking the plunge!

I can't figure out when anyone would use that, except maybe if the
ex-wife got remarried and you no longer had to pay alimony??

Anne
LOL or to thank your plumber for fixing your clogged toilet!:rolleyes:

"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right�--Lincoln
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2008, 06:25 AM   #117  
Crimping Master

Recently I found a quote online that I liked: "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.". The source gave credit to Maya Angelou. So I made a card (I think I posted it here on SCS). Then, later, on anothe web-site, I see the same quote as some old proverb. I usually give credit to the author (in very small type) on my cards, but now I wonder if Maya Angelou really came up with that?! I tried to do a search on the quotation site that someone gave on this thread, but couldn't get anything to come up in the search. Oh well - I still like the quote, but won't use it on any more cards!

It isn't stamping-related, but please stop by my blog anyway! http://thesedaysofmine.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2008, 06:35 AM   #118  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrelandView Post
I detest the word "BLISS" and SU seems to be very attached to it.... *sigh*
What does "Follow your bliss" mean??

I also purchased a quote stamp that I loved... and they spelled Gandhi's name wrong on it! "GHANDI" Ugh... so I had to cut the name off of the stamp.
I am so down with that! I was going to post about the stupid "bliss" thing, but I checked to see if someone else did first!
My A Muse Studio
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2008, 06:38 AM   #119  
Die Cut Diva

thechecker - too funny! I'm with you, taking the plunge into what?
RiverIsis - was I too serious? Sorry, I do that sometimes. I didn't mean to be.
susansmith105 - thanks for that one! I "could care less" gets me too. Does it makes you wonder if people even listen to themselves?

There are some really funny sentiments out there, though. When I read that list on the link I posted earlier, I LOL, truly.

It's a beautiful day, at least in North Carolina. I hope everyone has a stress-free one!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2008, 06:43 AM   #120  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalView Post
Oh - almost forgot I hate "gentle toughts of you", so no stong thoughts or nice thoughts or happly thoughts - only gentle wimpy ones!
HATE IT!
My A Muse Studio
Reply With Quote Likes