Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-29-2008, 04:19 PM   #41  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been wanting to order from papertrey since their new release but I was waiting to save up because of the shipping, then I see this thread. I love their stamps but I can't justify spending almost as much on shipping as stamps. I too hope they come up with a better solution for this or it's no more papertrey for me either! sob!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2008, 05:54 PM   #42  
Kookie Creator

i was waiting till some money came in then i was going to place an order, i love a couple of their sets and was interested in their cardstock but not anymore. if they wont let the customers choose which shipping method they want just because of some customers, then its their loss for the business.
oh well,someone else is going to get my stamping allowance this month.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #43  
Pearl-ExPert

Dang! I am after the paper too! I wish they would give the option of the flat rate with no tracking/insurance and then the other options. I'd take my chances with waiting forever!

MY GALLERY

"Do Not Take Yourself too Seriously.... No One Else Does"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #44  
Kookie Creator

Because I live in a small community my stamp supply options are very limited. I have ordered from many many small business stamp companies in the states and PTI has had some of the highest shipping with no discounts given to Canadian customers. After reading this thread it is very unlikely that I will order from them again. It really bugs me when companies are able to offer free shipping only within the US but don't even make an effort to discount shipping to Canada. I'm not looking for free shipping b/c I know it costs them more but at least give me a break if my order is over a certain amount.
Like a previous poster said there is another member company that I have ordered from numerous times b/c they offer flat rate $5.95 shipping. I don't mind paying for my shipping as long as I'm not getting hosed.
Hopefully they find a solution or I have a feeling they are going to lose some international customers.
Kristy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #45  
Pearl-ExPert

Perhaps they can look into using UPS?? A contract might make sense for them - I just read that Bella is doing that...so hopefully Papertrey can also do it!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2008, 07:26 PM   #46  
Pearl-ExPert

I'm with you Kristy..i do a lot of on-line ordering from the USA..pti is one of the highest i have ever encountered..i think the most i have ever paid was about 8.95..but very cnd. friendly as to shipping procedures..i have only paid duty once in 2 years of ordering..i won't be dealing with pti in the future for sure..loves ya

When the world says give up, hope whispers, try one more time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #47  
Die Cut Diva

Kristy - that is my point exactly. PTI has now officially lost my business. I just refuse to pay the extra.
2011 pages Jan 5/10; Feb 4/10; Mar 16/10; Apr 31/10; May 29/10; JUN 15/10; YTD 100/120
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2008, 11:43 PM   #48  
Pearl-ExPert

I think Papertrey's main problem (if I'm being honest, with the risk of hurting the feelings of the owners, who I happen to really respect and who's work I really love) is that they are moving too fast. They are relatively new and I think they just have way more demand than they can deal with. I mean one stamp set I was interested was out of stock for what seemed like forever, and that kind of thing doesn't usually happen with larger, more established companies. They strive to have great customer service, and they are definitely responsive, but at the same time I had a CS situation that rubbed me the wrong way on my very first order with them this month. And it was clear that it was just that they were kind of "over their head" and overwhelmed (maybe from the new paper line, the excitement over the just hatched stuff... a lot of things.). They just got really popular really fast.

I also think they made the mistake of pricing their stamps a little high to begin with (for clear stamps). I mean, my natural reaction to hearing the fact that they were kind of screwing their international people was to think "why don't they just raise the price of the stamps a couple bucks for everyone to make up for the extra 'overhead?" I think that's what a lot of companies do, at least, and that's why some companies can offer free shipping or flat rate to international...they just make enough profit and work it in to their business plans.

But PT probably didn't think how popular things would get, and I think it might hurt them to raise their prices at this point. I mean, honestly, for clear stamps, they are a little high. I think the only way they could cut costs, keep their rates the same and build in some kind of cushion for their poor international folks would be to look at other costs they could cut back on... like packaging. I mean, honestly I do like their packaging because I store all my stamps in CDs, but I also think it's not necessary (especially given that a lot of people just throw away the cases and put their stamps in binders or whatever). They could easily get away with just having the stamps on clear sheets, like almost every other clear stamp making company, and then they could fit SO much more in SUCH smaller packaging, lower costs on things like CD cases and labeling on their end AND have cheaper (smaller) packages to ship.

I also don't get why they just don't ship fed-ex or something, which in my experience has almost always (if not always) been cheaper than USPS to canada.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 02:10 AM   #49  
Polyshrink Goddess

When I saw the post on their forum about the shipping changes I was bummed for the Canadian shippers, too. I do live in the states so I get the free shipping option, but I also have to pay tax because I am in the same state as the company. If I were paying shipping on top of that I'm not sure how often I would order either. I know it's not the same thing, but I can sort of understand what a crunch that puts on one's crafting dollars. I hope Papertrey can get this figured out and offer a better option to their Canadian friends.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 02:31 AM   #50  
Swapper of the Month August 2012

OMG! I never knew that international shipping could be so outrageously high! I don't think it is PTI, it is more like the postal services are screwing everyone over. Just my humble opinion.
I wouldn't be able to afford shipping like that...I feel for you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 04:22 AM   #51  
Matboard Maniac

I know I can't afford to order from them at those shipping costs. I've been ordering fairly frequently from them and just can't take the extra $$$ on shipping. I don't mind paying reasonable shipping costs, or waiting for my order.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 05:55 AM   #52  
Crimping Master

I work for a small company (completely unrelated to crafting). We use FedEx and for the past several months they have been adding 20% on top of the rate for fuel costs. So keep that in mind. We've noticed that shipment rates to Canada and overseas have increased substantially.

I think to find a reputable distributor is a good answer. If they intend to grow as a business, you would need to do that at some point. You sell to the distributor at a discounted rate and then they can keep things in stock to sell. I think customers would know and understand they aren't buying from PTI directly and therefore wouldn't have the same expectations. And the higher pricing would be offset by lower shipping.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsrussView Post
I think Rick had posted in a thread a while ago about doing that. The concerns were that then they have another company representing them, so would the customer service stay the same? Would they take the same care in packaging? Also, the product would end up costing more. You're also right in that then we'd have to pay Canada Post, but at least there'd be no duty charged. I think the Canada Post shipping rate would end up being cheaper than paying the old PTI rate plus customs.

I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision for them, but it sure does suck for us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 06:00 AM   #53  
Hardware Hotshot

Pegg, I agree completely. I'd be more than willing to buy my PTI products from a distributor. Until something happens though I'll take my business to other businesses. There are some that I've never ordered from before that I'm going to test out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 07:16 AM   #54  
Die Cut Diva

I find that USPS is cheaper than any courier company when shipments come into Canada. We pay tax on EVERY order that crosses the line at 5% GST whether it is by mail or courier. With mail we also pay a $5 handling charge if our package is over a $20 value. With the couriers, if your order is (I believe) over $100 they have to use a broker to clear customs, so then than charge is added which is usually quite substantial. In the end, I find the couriers are even way more expensive. Actually, I will NEVER purchase ANY order that is going to be shipped courier.

Why, oh why, can't we Canadians have large business here like our US friends have access to? I know that PTI doesn't want distributors -- but don't they hire staff?? It would be basically the same -- the owners would oversee the staff and distributors -- I know we have 4 locations to our business and we have great people working for us. We have a security system that has cameras, and our staff can talk to us face-to-face if they want. We can also scan all our buildings anytime -- that way we can offer input to our staff, and you can monitor your staff if you need to. It works great and we don't have to be at our locations all the time. There are certainly viable solutions out there -- you just need to find what will work for you. And losing customers is not a great business solution.

I know that the distributor option has also been mentioned to SU by my Demo. They won't consider it either. With the cost of living rising so high, people have to cut back somewhere -- and this area is definitely one that will be cut back on.
2011 pages Jan 5/10; Feb 4/10; Mar 16/10; Apr 31/10; May 29/10; JUN 15/10; YTD 100/120
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 07:40 AM   #55  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My daughter and I put one order together for Papertrey and then split the shipping. It works out great and like Nichole says, if you let her know the names of who is getting the stamps, they will each be credited towards the anniversary sets (which I am so EXCITED to receive!). If you have someone you can split it with, of course locally would be the best, then it's great!

My Gallery
Proud Dirty Dozen Alumni!
Proud DT Member for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 08:26 AM   #56  
Kookie Creator

Yes I'm sure if you have someone to share with than this really doesn't effect you. I'm jealous of ppl who are lucky enough to have this option. It's those of us who have to pay for everything ourselves that are being hurt.
Also it's nice that Nichole will still credit your account for the free set if you let them know but as far as I'm concerned the answer " Split your order with friends" isn't really a solution to the problem. As far as I'm concerned eliminating a shipping option for customers is just the opposite of good customer service. I know how long the wait is with mail from the US and it's the same which ever method of shipping is chosen. I could POSSIBLY (would have to really want a set) justify spending more on shipping if it would get to me sooner but this is not the case.
I really hope PTI listens to their customers as they are always saying they strive for the best customer service possible.
Kristy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 10:51 AM   #57  
Pearl-ExPert

I'm in Calgary and want to buy Nichole's colored cardstock. Am looking for a buying partner if anyone is interested. Just PM me. I would not buy every mouth, as I figured that it does save money to order more at once. I really do not want to have to do this, but if they don't change their policy, it will be difficult to justify ordering with the current shipping policy.

MY GALLERY

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #58  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says-oh crap, she's up

I'm wondering why no one has taken these concerns to the PTI forum so Nichole can read them and respond? I can't imagine she's not open to working this out....:confused:

are you a bereaved parent too? http://www.thecompassionatefriends.org/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 12:00 PM   #59  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimz1959View Post
I'm wondering why no one has taken these concerns to the PTI forum so Nichole can read them and respond? I can't imagine she's not open to working this out....:confused:
I do believe they are listening, as well as other businesses. I'm sure the other businesses are happy to hear we will be spending our stamping money somewhere else. They all come on here from time to time just to hear and see what is going on and what people want. I really hope they are listening because it would be great to have a give and take from both sides,not just one side (Canadian side). Again, I agree the cost of everything is rising but the other companies shipping have not changed so why should PTI. I also, agree we don't need all that packaging just to throw it out when it gets here.
Oh, Denise if we were only a few hours closer, we could share shipping!!!
Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 12:00 PM   #60  
Hardware Hotshot

Several of us have. No one has responded up to this point however.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #61  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skittl1321View Post
Although this doesn't affect me- you can tell PTI doesn't "want" to have to charge their customers so much. It's really nice of them to offer to manually calculate the anniversary stamp totals on shared orders. That seems to be going above and beyond. Otherwise all those sets would just count as someone ordering multiples (which doesn't count to the free set)
I agree. I don't think PTI intent is to screw anyone over. They are above and beyond on their customer service.

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 12:05 PM   #62  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by K. BenkoView Post
I do believe they are listening, as well as other businesses. I'm sure the other businesses are happy to hear we will be spending our stamping money somewhere else. They all come on here from time to time just to hear and see what is going on and what people want. I really hope they are listening because it would be great to have a give and take from both sides,not just one side (Canadian side). Again, I agree the cost of everything is rising but the other companies shipping have not changed so why should PTI. I also, agree we don't need all that packaging just to throw it out when it gets here.
Oh, Denise if we were only a few hours closer, we could share shipping!!!
Kathy
I agree. I actually ordered from Verve Visual for the first time today after seeing their release ad. Cute stuff! Anyway, the shipping was flat rate to Canada at $8.50 and I've already received a tracking number. There are plenty of other companies who ship at reasonable rates to Canada that I'm willing to spend my money with. It's just very disappointing after having been a loyal customer to feel ripped off when it comes to shipping because of the complaints of a few.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #63  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailbirdstamperView Post
I agree. I don't think PTI intent is to screw anyone over. They are above and beyond on their customer service.
No, I'm sure they aren't trying to screw us over, the money would go to the post office afterall, but to take away a cheaper option sucks. It was working fine for me, and many other international customers and because some complained now it's gone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #64  
Hardware Hotshot

This whole situation just really bums me out. I feel for the ladies who don't have friends or family in the US to help them :(

Designing For Great Companies Including:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 08:16 PM   #65  
Stamping is a Hoot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 20somethingView Post
I think Papertrey's main problem (if I'm being honest, with the risk of hurting the feelings of the owners, who I happen to really respect and who's work I really love) is that they are moving too fast. They are relatively new and I think they just have way more demand than they can deal with. I mean one stamp set I was interested was out of stock for what seemed like forever, and that kind of thing doesn't usually happen with larger, more established companies. They strive to have great customer service, and they are definitely responsive, but at the same time I had a CS situation that rubbed me the wrong way on my very first order with them this month. And it was clear that it was just that they were kind of "over their head" and overwhelmed (maybe from the new paper line, the excitement over the just hatched stuff... a lot of things.). They just got really popular really fast.

I also think they made the mistake of pricing their stamps a little high to begin with (for clear stamps). I mean, my natural reaction to hearing the fact that they were kind of screwing their international people was to think "why don't they just raise the price of the stamps a couple bucks for everyone to make up for the extra 'overhead?" I think that's what a lot of companies do, at least, and that's why some companies can offer free shipping or flat rate to international...they just make enough profit and work it in to their business plans.

But PT probably didn't think how popular things would get, and I think it might hurt them to raise their prices at this point. I mean, honestly, for clear stamps, they are a little high. I think the only way they could cut costs, keep their rates the same and build in some kind of cushion for their poor international folks would be to look at other costs they could cut back on... like packaging. I mean, honestly I do like their packaging because I store all my stamps in CDs, but I also think it's not necessary (especially given that a lot of people just throw away the cases and put their stamps in binders or whatever). They could easily get away with just having the stamps on clear sheets, like almost every other clear stamp making company, and then they could fit SO much more in SUCH smaller packaging, lower costs on things like CD cases and labeling on their end AND have cheaper (smaller) packages to ship.

I also don't get why they just don't ship fed-ex or something, which in my experience has almost always (if not always) been cheaper than USPS to canada.
I agree with you about the packaging ... it is very pretty and all that ... but really unnecessary .... and it is what makes them have to put it in larger boxes which means larger postage for us ... I would be more than happy to just get the stamps on a plastic sheet or in a bag ... I don't even mind the cassette case ... although I could buy my own this end ... but the packaging they come in is a waste ... I have kept some and thrown out many and so far haven't reused any of them which is a shame. I certainly won't be paying the $25 or more it will now cost me to order 2 sets each month.

I Design for Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #66  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampOwlView Post
I agree with you about the packaging ... it is very pretty and all that ... but really unnecessary .... and it is what makes them have to put it in larger boxes which means larger postage for us ... I would be more than happy to just get the stamps on a plastic sheet or in a bag ... I don't even mind the cassette case ... although I could buy my own this end ... but the packaging they come in is a waste ... I have kept some and thrown out many and so far haven't reused any of them which is a shame. I certainly won't be paying the $25 or more it will now cost me to order 2 sets each month.
Wow $25.00 is a whole stamp set, or 5 packs of paper. Just makes me mad, but Frances you have so many awesome stamps, if you don't get these ones, I guess it's their loss.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #67  
Crimping Master

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My orders take way too long to arrive from PT. Now after this change in their shipping policy I won't be spending any more money with them. I already pay SU 10% each time, but at least I get my orders within a week. My order was placed with PT Feb 15. I am sure they are lovely people. I wish them the best but after my disappointment with their sentiments sets (How the heck to you read that small writing) and the shipping costs I will keep my money.

Lorri
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #68  
Crimping Master

I guess my PTI days are over as well. I will stick to options I can afford. It is really too bad as I have enjoyed the sets I've gotten in their first year.

My SCS Gallery
My Blog: Live Love Laugh and STAMP
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #69  
Crimping Master

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

This morning I got a response to my email about the shipping changing and they must be getting a little annoyed--maybe many people are emailing and complaining because this email was a little cold. I am thinking now that my PT days and over and I will be returning my latest order back to them unopened, since Rick states I can do that.

Lorri
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #70  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by denidillView Post
I'm in Calgary and want to buy Nichole's colored cardstock. Am looking for a buying partner if anyone is interested. Just PM me. I would not buy every mouth, as I figured that it does save money to order more at once. I really do not want to have to do this, but if they don't change their policy, it will be difficult to justify ordering with the current shipping policy.
Thanks to Sophie who has offered to help me out. I may take her up on this, although I hate to. Such a pain for the person in the US to have to do such a favor. I do know another person in the US who could do this for me, but she is a non-stamper and it is harder for her to understand why this is important to me. No need to explain to Sophie!

MY GALLERY

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 12:29 PM   #71  
Polyshrink Goddess

What hurts is that the admin staff over at the PTI forums was saying that " Oh it's no big deal, just share shipping, and only buy every 2-3 months, well with my very limited stamp budget I was already doing that. I can't afford to pay more in shpping then I did for the items I am having shipped. I have emailed PTI, and I haven't gotten a response from them either. I love their things, and I am so sad not to be able to purchase their products,but I can't justify spending my limited money on shipping.
My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #72  
Stazon Splitcoast

I received my Paper Trey Order yesterday. I got the paper pack, 24 sheets of Aqua Mist, 24 sheets of Spring Moss, the 2 inks, and 8 ribbon. $46.00 11.50 for shipping. The shipping on the box said 12.95 I also had to pay 9.75 duty.

That is seems like a lot to me and now the shipping will be close to another 12.00 to 15.00 dollars!

That said the paper is really nice, and it makes me sad that Canadain's will be thinking twice before getting it.

Lucky me I have a friend that will ship to me, but I hate to bother her every month. We will see what the new colors are, the stamps are lovely but I can live without them, but i do love the paper.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #73  
Hardware Hotshot

You ladies that have someone to ship to in the US are lucky! If I wait and put in one large order I wouldn't order nearly as much as I do each month when I order. Most of my things are purchased on impulse after the buildup to the release. By avoiding that I'm going to save myself a lot of money.

I'm surprised that no one at PTI has had anything to say about the matter at all either. (Here or there on their own forum) I guess this is it, this is the way it's going to be and that's that.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 12:48 PM   #74  
Stazon Splitcoast

So that comes to $67.25 for 48 sheets of paper 2 ink pads and 40 yards of ribbon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #75  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindy_haffnerView Post
So that comes to $67.25 for 48 sheets of paper 2 ink pads and 40 yards of ribbon.
That's to rich for my blood. I just wonder why, if verve visual has a flat rate of $8.50, is Papertreys shipping so much more? I really hope something changes with this cause I LOVE their stuff and I want to be able to order it when ever I want, not once every year after I've saved up double the cost for shipping, that just totally bums me out....:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #76  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindy_haffnerView Post
OUCH!!! It was already killing me that I seemed to get hit with $10 of duty with each of my PT orders (usually 2 sets, or one set plus extra stuff)...now I honestly don't think I can handle the extra shipping...anything over $10 is wayyy too much for me.

I'm in with the other posters...leave out the packaging, just send the stamps on a plastic sheet in a bubble mailer...I'd be all over that!

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyelet..."
Gallery & Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #77  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I've been following along with this conversation here and at PTI. I had a number of questions, but I've received no response so far. (I imagine they have been bombarded with emails from international customers)

I just ordered from Verve for the first time. They have FREE shipping over $40, for Canadians too, and I received a tracking number once it was shipped! Which brings me to my point...

Maybe an American can clear this up for me.-
In Canada any sort of mail that is considered "a parcel" receives a tracking number and the option to buy insurance for cheap. Do not all your parcels automatically receive tracking numbers? I understand lettermail doesn't unless it's a specially purchased item (like here we have Priority Courier, XpressPost, and Registered Mail), but isn't there a system for all the parcels there???

Last edited by tashers; 03-05-2008 at 05:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 05:33 PM   #78  
Crimping Master

I just got my first PTI order last week. I was showing my DH my order and even he (yes a man) noticed the packaging waste with the stamp sets. Sure it looks nice, but I would be happy to have them on the plastic, in a little sealed back and placed in a much smaller package.

I didn't see anywhere on my shipping label "made in the USA"..and so I paid customs on top of my shipping. If something is labelled Made in the USA on the customs form, my understanding is that we don't have to pay duty.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #79  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do yall not like the CD cases or the plastic box it's all in? I like cd cases. I mean I have tons anyhow, but I think it is real added value that they come in them, not everyone has a bunch of extra ones sitting around.

I'm sorry for international people dealing with this. I hope something works out for you all. :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #80  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_silver2View Post
OUCH!!! It was already killing me that I seemed to get hit with $10 of duty with each of my PT orders (usually 2 sets, or one set plus extra stuff)...now I honestly don't think I can handle the extra shipping...anything over $10 is wayyy too much for me.

I'm in with the other posters...leave out the packaging, just send the stamps on a plastic sheet in a bubble mailer...I'd be all over that!
Yeah, I get dinged for duty nearly everytime too! It's been several days since the new policy went into place and it still ticks me off (and I don't usually get bothered by things that easily). I'll be holding off on ordering and
hope they come out with a better solution!

My creative therapy
Reply With Quote Likes