Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #81  
Vee
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by rj77View Post
Maybe this link will give you more of the info you are looking for:

http://www.papertreyink.com/stamp_infoandcare.html

Yes, they are acrylic stamps. They come unmounted, with a cd case for storage. I do enjoy their stamps, but LOVE their cardstock and buttons and accessories.
Thank YOU! I now see why I was confused. I could not see the "about our stamps" part as it was too low on my screen and I must have never scrolled.
*yes, I am naturally blond*
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2010, 04:42 AM   #82  
Glitter Queen

Some of these critiques are valid and what I see is a business responding to them. How often does that happen these days. I don't know nor have I every met these gals, but I think PTI is one of the best small businesses going. The quality of their products are superior with the exception of a small portion of their ink; their reaction has been to try to correct it. Users have suggested that their website could be more friendly and again their reaction is to work toward improvement. (I must add that I have no problem with the site and it is in fact one of my more favorite on line shopping experiences,but I do spend a fair amout of time there so it is familiar to me.) Shipping rates are not controlled by PTI, yet they give up a portion of their profit and ship free if your purchase volume is sufficient plus they are introducing an awards program to allow customers to earn $ towards purchases which addresses the concerns of customers who would like to see sales. These are very real costs for a small business as those of you who have owned or worked at one readily know. Yet in the worst recession to hit the USA since the Depression, and within an industry where your choice to spend is completely discretionary, these girls are expanding their business.(See Nicole Heady's blog the last few days) I think that is extraordinarily impressive and courageous. Their creative plan is equally impressive. The products are exceptionally high quality, coordinate and compliment one another and often compliment products offered by other companies. Their design team provides constant and varied inspiration and their customer service is responsive and polite. I don't know these folks but I recognize quality when I see it. I admire these gals and will continue to purchase their products, be inspired by their creativity and impressed with the integrity of their business. I say bring them your concerns directly, it certainly seems like they are genuine in wanting to constantly improve.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2010, 06:50 AM   #83  
Compulsive Stamper

I have to agree with one response regarding shipping. I was going to order some Copic markers. Their price is good but it was over $12.00 for shipping for three markers??? Are they crazy!?!?!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 AM   #84  
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm glad that I read through most of the posts before I started to respond. I don't think I could of said anything better than 'cloizeaux' already wrote. PTI is one of the best small companies going right now. Their stamps are superior to any I have found. I agree with most posts on the ink, I'm still on the fence with that, but I still use it and feel they are working on making it better. I can see that Nichole and the design team has been working hard to make it better and better, just by ready her blog everyday this month so far. Shipping rates are a problem with every company...PTI is trying hard to work with us by offering free shipping and I really try and take advantage of that. She has a design team that are the best - I can't say enough about them. I know if you keep watching PTI you are going to see that it is growing and growing, and you won't be sorry.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #85  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by tewzers2View Post
I have to agree with one response regarding shipping. I was going to order some Copic markers. Their price is good but it was over $12.00 for shipping for three markers??? Are they crazy!?!?!
If you are in the US, and don't qualify for free shipping, their flat rate shipping fee is only $6.50 no matter how much you order. So, if you are in the US, there is no way your shipping would have been 12. (Sorry, don't know where you are ordering from)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #86  
Stazon Splitcoast

PTI is having a huge anniversary celebration (in which they are giving away between 5$0-200 plus dollars in prizes each day, now who does that?!). Nichole noted on her blog post on Friday (I think?) that she has heard customers "loud and clear" and that a new website will launch this spring. Maybe check back in a few weeks...I am sure you will be glad that you did!

Gingham Girl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #87  
Compulsive Stamper

Thumbs up PTI Paper ROCKS!

YEAH! I just received my first cardstock order from PTI today. I was mainly a SU cardstock girl. Lately, I�ve gotten hooked on clean and simple cards and SU Whisper White just isn�t heavy enough for me.

A friend and I combined our orders and qualified for free shipping. We ordered PTI white, cream and the 2008 sampler package. The order was placed last Thursday night around 9 PM, and arrived in perfect condition at noon today � exactly a week later.

Once I played with the site navigation options down the left side, I had no problem with finding everything. We LOVE the cardstock and will be ordering more!

Karen

Last edited by TozoTampa Bay; 02-11-2010 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: add title
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2010, 07:31 PM   #88  
Rubber Obsessor

Another huge fan of PTI. As many others have stated in this thread, PTI is a wonderful company. I love their products, service, and so much more. So happy I discovered PTI this year. My admiration and respect for everyone connected to this company grows leaps and bounds with every shopping experience. I buy from many companies, but my "first love" is PTI.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #89  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by rj77View Post
If you are in the US, and don't qualify for free shipping, their flat rate shipping fee is only $6.50 no matter how much you order. So, if you are in the US, there is no way your shipping would have been 12. (Sorry, don't know where you are ordering from)
Well, you CAN select UPS ground as an option. You don't HAVE to pick the flat rate. But I wouldn't pick the ground when the flat rate is $6.50.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #90  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyNachoView Post
Well, you CAN select UPS ground as an option. You don't HAVE to pick the flat rate. But I wouldn't pick the ground when the flat rate is $6.50.
You are correct. There is that option of picking ground. But if she picked ground and the rate was 12, when it could have been flat rate for 6.50, then I wouldn't really see what the point is of complaining about it. I have never picked a shipping option that cost more than another option, and then complained about it on a public forum.

I don't think that that is what happened.

Last edited by rj77; 02-11-2010 at 08:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2010, 04:25 AM   #91  
Crimping Master

Wow! I have never had any problems with anything. $50.00 or more gets u free shipping. PTI did originally have issues with the paper being wrapped too tight which caused the paper to have bent edges. They have since fixed that and added cardboard corner bumpers. The site, I have never had a problem with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2010, 04:34 AM   #92  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Last week I placed a huge order for 18 packs of cardstock. I am switching from SU cardstock for personal reasons. And the box was delivered 2 days ago. I must say that they pack their cardstock VERY WELL! They have carboard protectors to prevent damage to the corners. I have never seen SU do this and had many damged corners from SU as a result. My order was shipped the very next day. I am happy with PTI now and I will be ordering again and again.
I am hoping though their new website will be more user freindly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2010, 07:07 AM   #93  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by meluvstampinView Post
Last week I placed a huge order for 18 packs of cardstock. I am switching from SU cardstock for personal reasons. And the box was delivered 2 days ago. I must say that they pack their cardstock VERY WELL! They have carboard protectors to prevent damage to the corners. I have never seen SU do this and had many damged corners from SU as a result. My order was shipped the very next day. I am happy with PTI now and I will be ordering again and again.
I am hoping though their new website will be more user freindly.
I was just coming to this thread to mention that my last shipment had cardboard protectors for the cardstock. Their packing is just wonderful. Effective and so classy wrapping the stamp sets in tissue.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2010, 07:08 AM   #94  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinmomnhView Post
Wow! I have never had any problems with anything. $50.00 or more gets u free shipping. PTI did originally have issues with the paper being wrapped too tight which caused the paper to have bent edges. They have since fixed that and added cardboard corner bumpers. The site, I have never had a problem with.
They just bumped the amount up to $60 for free shipping but still a good deal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #95  
Forum Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 18 Posts

I have a few sets and other goodies. I never had a problem finding what I wanted, no problem with their ordering/delivery process, etc. I not a special fan of theirs any more than I am of any other company. I like their style and the design team is awesome but then so are a lot of other companies.

I do recall when they first got started I was real, real, real tired of all the hype over the release parties. I just never got it and I still don't.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #96  
Rubber Obsessor

I love PTI as much as many of you, but I do have 1 complaint. They take FOREVER to ship to me (I'm in Southern California). I usually can't use any of the things from my recent order in the blog hop because I get it the day before. I usually order right at the release, but that doesn't seem to get it to me any faster. It doesn't matter if I pay for shipping, or I get free shipping---it still takes at least a week and a half :( For example, I still haven't received my last order & tracking shows it won't be delivered until the 23rd. If NOT wrapping the stamps in tissue gets the shipping process going, I'm all for that This is my only real complaint. I love all their products I've purchased & I love the great ideas from Nichole.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #97  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by maestraView Post
I love PTI as much as many of you, but I do have 1 complaint. They take FOREVER to ship to me (I'm in Southern California). I usually can't use any of the things from my recent order in the blog hop because I get it the day before. I usually order right at the release, but that doesn't seem to get it to me any faster. It doesn't matter if I pay for shipping, or I get free shipping---it still takes at least a week and a half :( For example, I still haven't received my last order & tracking shows it won't be delivered until the 23rd. If NOT wrapping the stamps in tissue gets the shipping process going, I'm all for that This is my only real complaint. I love all their products I've purchased & I love the great ideas from Nichole.
You're lucky! I'm 'closer' and my order isn't coming until the 25th....IF it doesn't get rescheduled! Oh well. I'll still enjoy the goodies when they come!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #98  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by dewsgirlView Post
I actually don't find Paper Trey Ink's website hard to navigate at all. Maybe it's because I pretty much know when the stamp sets I would like have been released and I search by release date. If I can't find it there I think it's pretty easy to figure out which category a given stamp set fits into. I haven't had a question about their stamps because I've seen them often enough on Nicole's blog and the DT blogs to know what they're made of and how they're packaged. I, too, would encourage you to voice your concerns/frustrations to Paper Trey so they can make changes for the better. They need to know if something isn't working well for the customer.

I just got my very first Paper Trey order this week (I know, why did I wait so long, right?) Everything arrived in perfect condition. The only thing I was a little confused about was how to attach the label to the CD case. I wanted the stamp set name to be on the side of the case so I could see it if I had a bunch stacked together, but then the label didn't cover the entire front of the case. It looks kind of funny, in my opinion, and kind of bothers me. But not enough to keep me from using their stamps! LOL! I have lots more on my wish list.
All you do is cut the label with the name part off and stick it to the end. That way you can read the stamp set name when you stack them. Plus the label is clear, so you can't really see the edges.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2010, 06:00 AM   #99  
Rubber Obsessor

I'm a PTI lover. I will say that they aren't big on photographs on their website. If you like to see what you are pruchasing before you order, it's a little tough with PTI. They don't show a photograph of the actual set, just a print out of the stamp images. Same thing with their paper and inks. I also find their their website isn't the most user friendly for a newbie. Now that I'm used to it, I know where to find what I'm looking for, but it took me a little while to get good at navigating it. Now it seems intuitive to me, but it didn't at first because it's not as visual as other stamping sites.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2010, 07:03 AM   #100  
Matboard Maniac

Sounds like they listened to their customers and will be releasing a new website store sometime this month.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2010, 07:25 AM   #101  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

You know what I wish? I wish Papertrey would release watercolour tubes in their colours. I can match their colours pretty well with the pigments I DO have, but it would just be nice to not HAVE to mix colours every time. Also, journaling pens - that would be soooo cool. 'Cause sometimes I like to make cards with say, Sweet Blush and Hibiscus, and the card base will be Sweet Blush and I have sooooo often wished for say, a Hibiscus pen with which to write a message on the inside (on top of the Sweet Blush paper). And brads. They have felt and buttons in their colours - why not something so basic as brads? I want brads in Papertrey colours!!! *stomping foot*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #102  
Compulsive Stamper

I just placed my first order with them last wednesday and I am so excited to get it, but it is now monday and I still have yet to receive a shipping notice or anything (I did get an order invoice tho). Everyone is talking about their fast shipping but i have a feeling its going to be well over a week before anything comes to my house. I ordered enough to qualify for free shipping, I just hope it comes sometime this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #103  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissHoxView Post
I just placed my first order with them last wednesday and I am so excited to get it, but it is now monday and I still have yet to receive a shipping notice or anything (I did get an order invoice tho). Everyone is talking about their fast shipping but i have a feeling its going to be well over a week before anything comes to my house. I ordered enough to qualify for free shipping, I just hope it comes sometime this week.
You will not always get a shipping notice. (I don't know why this is. I don't think they know why it is. Up until two months ago, I ALWAYS got a shipping notice, and now I NEVER get a notice, and I certainly didn't change how I order. I personally suspect it's an error with whatever program they use to print their labels, but I'm no techie.) Anyhow, I would wager your package was out the door by Friday.

Sophie, PTI is going to be releasing acrylic paints in their colors. (I know they're not watercolors, but maybe that'll work for ya.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #104  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Sophie, PTI is going to be releasing acrylic paints in their colors. (I know they're not watercolors, but maybe that'll work for ya.)
No!! No no no that will NOT work for me!! I want WATERCOLOURS in PTI colours!!!!!! (Watercolours are far, far, FAR SUPERIOUR to acrylics - how can you even think of comparing them *stomping foot*) And brads too!!!! I want brads in PTI colours!! Oh what the heck, and eyelets too! Ooooh, and maybe Primas too!

ETA: And pearls too! (the half-pearls for card-makers; not real pearls)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #105  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollybearView Post
It is easy to make watercolors from the reinkers.
I have not tried this! But I thought that their inks were not water-based?? How would this work? Also, if the ink dries (for example if I don't use ALL of it up), can I come back and re-use it (the way I can with dried watercolour pigment)?

ETA: Also, their new re-inkers would be pigment inks, not even the more liquid-y hybrid inks.

I do have some awesome colour matches already:
In Winsor & Newton Cotman colours:
Hibiscus Burst: Permanent Rose 502
Spring Rain: Cerulean Blue 137
Enchanted Evening: Indigo (this one is Grumbachers, not Winsor & Newton)

All the other PTI colours I have to mix watercolours on my own...
Scarlet Jewel: brown and crimson
Pure Poppy: crimson and red
Dark Chocolate: brown and black
Spring Moss: yellow and green
Ripe Avocado: brown, green, yellow
Plum Pudding: brown and violet
Lavendar Moon: violet and pink (Permanent Rose)

Last edited by SophieLaFontaine; 03-08-2010 at 10:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #106  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

You will not always get a shipping notice. (I don't know why this is. I don't think they know why it is. Up until two months ago, I ALWAYS got a shipping notice, and now I NEVER get a notice, and I certainly didn't change how I order. I personally suspect it's an error with whatever program they use to print their labels, but I'm no techie.) Anyhow, I would wager your package was out the door by Friday.

Thanks, yea I just worry, plus I am that crazy person who checks the tracking every 10 minutes to see where it is. I am lacking control in this situation so it freaks me out a little bit. But I still can't wait to get it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #107  
Die Cut Diva

MissHox....If you call or e-mail the business you placed the order with, they can give you the Tracking Number. Or I should say they should give you the number. They certainly do have it, the question is whether they take the time to send it to you.

I understand. I always ask and keep asking till I get the Tracking Number for packages when I do order over the internet.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #108  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to jennysbugbites

Quote:

I am also in Southern California. I have placed a large order with them and im still waiting for it. It takes a little longer but everyones got to remember they ship UPS... and sometimes USPS, UPS ground always takes 5-7 days for delivery. ALSO it depends on the weather too. You have to remember that UPS does have delays due to weather and with some of the snow that has been happening in some states its taking a little longer. I did get my notice of shipping from them, and mine was rescheduled for delivery because of weather. Im not sure why yours would take so long to get, there must be something on backorder. Im sure if you email them they will get your questions answered. She always emails me back if I have a question. You can also go to the PTI forum on their website and Nichole usually answers your questions as well.

Hope this helps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #109  

Quote:

Originally Posted by tewzers2View Post
I dont know how you came up with $12? They dont even have a $12 rate listed on their website, http://www.papertreyink.com/shipping_policy.html , for US, International or Canada. Maybe your talking about another company?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 12:09 PM   #110  
Insane Embellisher

Wow, I placed my order on Thursday and it was on my door, here in Southern California, today (Monday) ! I'm impressed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #111  
Stazon Splitcoast

My most recent order came in four days, but it all fit into a flat-rate USPS box. When it is a much larger (physically larger) order, it goes by UPS and then it takes 7 days. I used to get shipping notices, but for my most recent order, I did not.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #112  
Gallery Gazer

New topic for rant: I tried their click simple shaker box template over the weekend. After finally finding it on their website (I could only get to it from the front page, it was not listed under "tools" where the timeless templates are), I ordered and downloaded, no problem (although why would it not count towards free shipping? Wouldn't she actually make out better if someone ordered $50 worth of stuff + 2 click simple templates since it costs them nothing to ship or produce?).

Here were the problems I encountered while making the middle size one:
1) Dimensions were given for the largest size only.
2) I printed directly onto my cardstock. I did not like the fact that outside the template on each page, her copyright information printed, which meant I could not use that scrap. Second, the middle page had two 2x6 (ish) rectangles. They printed in the exact middle of the page, which meant a lot of waste/scrap. (but I guess if you're in the paper selling business, that makes sense to make it that way).
3) The directions were more form over function. The pictures for each step were less than an inch big, and didn't even show the important part of each step (e.g. "attach sides end to end--but they only showed one end of the strip, not where they overlapped).
4) My lid did not fit! I don't think the brads on the sides were taken into account.

I did read that this was an "advanced" template. Are the other ones better? The same? I don't think I'll buy one again, there are so many templates with better directions offered for free!
4)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #113  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

I'm in So Cal and get my goodies super fast. :confused:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #114  
SCS RAK Coordinator

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissHoxView Post
For some unknown reason, traveling west to east seems to take extra long from PTI. I'm in PA and it ALWAYS takes at least one full week for me to get my PTI order. I never get a shipping notice (I thought I did at first) but I'm not sure if it's my email blocking it or if they have just given up sending shipping notices. Regardless, the wait is always worth it.

4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 10:27 AM   #115  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtgchicView Post
New topic for rant: I tried their click simple shaker box template over the weekend. After finally finding it on their website (I could only get to it from the front page, it was not listed under "tools" where the timeless templates are), I ordered and downloaded, no problem (although why would it not count towards free shipping? Wouldn't she actually make out better if someone ordered $50 worth of stuff + 2 click simple templates since it costs them nothing to ship or produce?).

2) I printed directly onto my cardstock. I did not like the fact that outside the template on each page, her copyright information printed, which meant I could not use that scrap. Second, the middle page had two 2x6 (ish) rectangles. They printed in the exact middle of the page, which meant a lot of waste/scrap. (but I guess if you're in the paper selling business, that makes sense to make it that way).
3) The directions were more form over function. The pictures for each step were less than an inch big, and didn't even show the important part of each step (e.g. "attach sides end to end--but they only showed one end of the strip, not where they overlapped).
4) My lid did not fit! I don't think the brads on the sides were taken into account.

I did read that this was an "advanced" template. Are the other ones better? The same? I don't think I'll buy one again, there are so many templates with better directions offered for free!
4)
My experience has shown that most companies handle their digital products seperately from their physical products. Usually, if you only order the templates, there is no shipping cost involved. I've seen this elsewhere besides PTI.

Also, if ordering from a company that offers free shipping, I have to weigh the pros and cons for ordering the amount needed to qualify for the free shipping. Usually, if I get close enough, I justify that extra $10 because $6.5 would have been spent anyway on shipping, so it is only adding $3.5 to my order and I get more fabulous product.

I sort of thought all scrappers were like me. If you make a mistake or mark up your cardstock, flip it over, and use the other side. You wouldn't want to dare peel my layers apart on my cards. The horror.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #116  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtgchicView Post

4)
Not sure that any of that is 'rant' worthy, but here you go! ;)

Want to use your scraps? Absolutely! Me too - turn them over!

This is absolutely an advanced template, but they do work (I'm sure you probably saw I did two of the samples for this template). As for the lids not fitting, they do fit quite well, you just need to place the lid onto the bottom before securing that last band. (I made that mistake myself on my first one.)

HTH, but if you have any other questions, just let me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #117  
Crimping Master

I am getting ready to place my first PTI order (I've been a SU demo, not a recluse!) I've drooled at thier site and waited till I wasn't a demo anymore... I dont think thier site is really any different than Verve or Unity or GinaK.... Stamping websites just have SO much to put on there that they are going to wind up with lots or links!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #118  

I got my order today in PERFECT condition... with guards on my paper. Everything was so neatly packaged. I love it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 12:53 PM   #119  

I think that you need to keep in mind that PTI is a SMALL BUSINESS... they have 3 women working to make sure everything works smoothly. And I think that as a small business they are doing a fantastic job! Lets SUPPORT our women owned businesses, I think that ROCKS! They are growing leaps and bounds but they are still a small business that is working very hard to grow and I think they will have no problem doing that. I got my order today and its just awesome. Their products are top quality.

And as to the rant about scraps, just turn them over as everyone suggests. I have tons of scraps. Not everything comes out perfect the first time. I always test on regular paper to see how I like it.

Also if you go on the Papertrey forum... Nichole and all the administrators answer questions that you have!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 01:20 PM   #120  
Polyshrink Goddess

I LOVE PTI and have always received my product quickly and perfectly. Nothing has ever been damaged or missing.

The quality of the product is awesome! I love the style of the stamps and simply can't get enough of them--as my checking account well knows!

The cardstock is awesome--some of the best I have ever used. The colors are yummy.

But, the inspiration from the design team is absolutely the best!! I always look forward to the countdowns and the beautiful ideas!

I love PTI! (Should have a bumper sticker that says that! LOL)
Reply With Quote Likes