Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #1  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Normal time for High Hopes order?

I placed an order with High Hopes on Feb.24th, I haven't received it yet. :confused:
Do orders from them normally take this long?
I ordered about 4 stamps, I know they make them as you order, but seems like such a long wait.:confused:

audrey
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

I know they were inundated with their last release - I ordered on the 6th March a very large order and am still waiting too. I told myself I wouldn't chase for six weeks but your six weeks are more than up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #3  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Apparently a long time is normal. Here's another thread:

High Hopes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2009, 05:43 AM   #4  
Insane Embellisher

I have emailed them twice this week, just to get an update on my order. I order back in Feb. and haven't received anything and haven't heard back.:confused:

I can understand them taking a long time, but no contact? Even on their page it says, orders ship 3-5 days after payment is received. For me, it's been more than 3-5 weeks!:confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've just emailed for an update - its been six weeks now.

I hope for an update on my order status and hope they are ok.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2009, 06:45 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm bumping this because I know there are friends of Tina Marie/High Hopes on here and would like to know if they can shed any light on the situation. Please don't breach any personal confidences however, I have emailed both the email addresses and waited over six weeks and would just love an update of some sort of what is going on.

Many thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2009, 06:51 AM   #7  
Insane Embellisher

I have no connection with High Hopes, but I can tell you they just had a new release 2 days ago, and are probably busy. I sent them an email about placing an order and got no response. So I called yesterday, and they answered. So at the very least, I can tell you, they're still there! If you have a cheap calling plan, I would just call them. Last time I ordered, that's what I did at the 5 week mark, and I did manage to get my stamps a week later.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2009, 06:58 AM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for the update.

I hope they send mine before dealing with the release, I will probably wait out today and see if the postie brings anything and then chase thanks again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:36 AM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I placed an order on March 31st and emailed them yesterday. I got a reply this morning that there was a "long delay" in processing--no explanation. I think waiting over 3 weeks for stamps to even be processed is ridiculous--bad business--as you can tell I am not happy. If stamp companies cannot handle the overload with a new release then they should not give false promises. This comes from the High Hopes site:

All orders are custom made for you. Please allow 3-5 days from the time of payment, for your order to ship. Many orders will ship within 24 hours. Some orders may take longer to process during peak holiday/crafting seasons, you will be notified of any delay. In case of out of stock items, you will be refunded for that item, and asked to re-order.

I think the stamper with the Feb. 24th order is a very patient person.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:38 AM   #10  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlankiefinderView Post
I have no connection with High Hopes, but I can tell you they just had a new release 2 days ago, and are probably busy. I sent them an email about placing an order and got no response. So I called yesterday, and they answered. So at the very least, I can tell you, they're still there! If you have a cheap calling plan, I would just call them. Last time I ordered, that's what I did at the 5 week mark, and I did manage to get my stamps a week later.
I'm sorry, FIVE weeks? You are very patient! This seems to be the modus operandi with them--when you squeak, you get your stamps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:49 AM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

These folks are dealing with new releases and a big boom in growth. I've emailed a few times with Bethany (Tina's daughter) and really feel for them! BUT that said, I am also a VERY impatient person and it drives me nuts to have to wait this long for something. My orders were placed early March. When I emailed HH, Bethany replied that my order was mailed 3/24 with 8-10 day delivery. Still hadn't received it last week, so called and talked to Bethany. She explained that they were having LOTS of problems with their current carrier and were sending their last shipments with that company before switching to another carrier. She promised a new shipment out to me last Thurs. through a different carrier with 3-5 day delivery. I'm TRYING to wait patiently at this point! Bethany did thank me for being one of the nicer customers to call....sounds like they've really been blasted by a couple of folks that were unhappy with their order delivery time....I really feel that they are trying their best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

I ordered on the 6th of March was debited less than a week later as in I have already paid that credit card bill, have emailed last friday AND have heard nothing. :(

At this point even an automated response to my email so I know they got it would be nice.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 82 Likes on 45 Posts

I LOVE High Hopes stamps, and I have A LOT of them. However, their shipping time is not accurately stated on their website and as far as I'm concerned it's deceitful. Their customer service has also declined. I feel badly for the artist who is a SCS regular. But I'm not placing anymore orders until they have fixed their shipping problems and customer service. My last order took 6 weeks. There is no way they can blame that on customs.
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2009, 05:13 AM   #14  
Insane Embellisher

I placed an order back in February....still haven't received them, I have emailed them twice and have not heard back.
This really makes me worry.:confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #15  
Insane Embellisher

I really, really want to place an order. I don't know what to do. It took 6 weeks, 3 emails and one phone call last time, and it seems like it's slowed down since then!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2009, 11:15 AM   #16  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

You know what they say, once burned and this time I think you will be waiting a Long, long time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2009, 11:16 AM   #17  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

It's a shame, too--they have a GREAT product, but I just won't order from them again--too scary.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2009, 02:33 PM   #18  
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Yea!!!! I got my order today! I could hardly stand the drive home....10 miles that "baby" had to sit on the seat! I wanted to open up and drool over my new stamps!!!
I am going to love inking these up~~~They even included some extras which I thought was extremely sweet!!!!

Even though it takes so long to get these.....it's well worth the wait!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 01:31 AM   #19  
Rubber Obsessor

OMG! I wish I had seen this post before I ordered my single High Hopes stamp. I was expecting it in two weeks (standard delivery time to Australia from US/CAN) for my daughter's birthday invitations...but it has now been four weeks, and I don't have it, but it is too late now anyway :-(.

I emailed them last week asking what was going on, but got no response to my email.

Thanks for the info!
Sam.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 02:12 AM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

i too love the designs of their stamps but as a stamp company myself i can tell you that there is definitely WAY better ways to do business and take care of customers. i am with those that say they will not be ordering until they re-think their business practices. it is obviously not working for them to continue to make each order by hand as it arrives. if they really are getting as much business as they say then they should consider a faster and more dependable production option. there is no way it should take this long to get stamps - and i do not think they are worth the wait. not that they aren't cute but there are LOADS of cute stamps out there to pick from so i pick ones i know will come faster. i really do hope they hear us and change their manufacturing. and i agree there should be no more releases until they are caught up with orders. it really added insult to injury when i was waiting on mine to see a new release and all the DT members playing with their new stamps :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpackratView Post
Yea!!!! I got my order today! I could hardly stand the drive home....10 miles that "baby" had to sit on the seat! I wanted to open up and drool over my new stamps!!!
I am going to love inking these up~~~They even included some extras which I thought was extremely sweet!!!!

Even though it takes so long to get these.....it's well worth the wait!!!!!
When did you order?

Generally, I think the other problem is that none of us know if we are getting them tomorrow or next week or still a month or two down the line.

I really want to support them I like their images better than most of them out there so for me personally it is a good fit. I AM really concerned because mine was a large order and I don't know what their process is at all. I presumed most companies make batches to fill orders and then run batches again of their more popular sellers. I know that first run is pretty much guess work but I have to agree to run a company that makes its own stamps you need to be a bit regimented that these times are batch making. Sounds like a good time and motion study is needed to streamline things for them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #22  
Pearl-ExPert

<sigh> Mine were supposed to be remailed last thurs with 3-5 day shipping. It's now exactly a week later and STILL no stamps....just call me "completely bummed". I ordered from Stamping Bella last thursday and received my stamps today. I have an order from All That Scraps that I placed last thursday and was scheduled to arrive today, but guess it will probably be tomorrow. Ordered from High Hopes beginning of March and still don't have them. Wow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 04:18 PM   #23  
Glitter Queen

High Hopes Stamps

I placed an order on March 7th and still have not recieved it, I was given various reasons from the sudden success of the line to them having to reprocess several orders due to the Canadian postal service loosing them. My last email response from Bethany was on 4/10 in which I was told my order would ship on 4/14 via UPS/Purolator and I would have it in 3-5 business days. Needless to say I still do not have my stamps and when I finally called yesterday I was told they would ship out today via overnight Purolator and I would have them on Monday (I was even given a tracking number). I tried to check the shipment today using the tracking number and it does not exist in the Purolator or UPS systems. I have emailed a few others and found they are having the same issues.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by danachristieView Post
I placed an order on March 7th and still have not recieved it, I was given various reasons from the sudden success of the line to them having to reprocess several orders due to the Canadian postal service loosing them. My last email response from Bethany was on 4/10 in which I was told my order would ship on 4/14 via UPS/Purolator and I would have it in 3-5 business days. Needless to say I still do not have my stamps and when I finally called yesterday I was told they would ship out today via overnight Purolator and I would have them on Monday (I was even given a tracking number). I tried to check the shipment today using the tracking number and it does not exist in the Purolator or UPS systems. I have emailed a few others and found they are having the same issues.
That's my exact story except I haven't called again to have the order overnighted. I'm still waiting... I've been giving benefit of the doubt, but this is getting a little ridiculous...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2009, 06:23 AM   #25  
CBC Lady Violet

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts

I've ordered from HH a number of times over the last couple of years. The wait time on my most recent orders has been a little bit longer than my first orders. I guess I must be a patient person, 'cause I don't really mind waiting for my stamps, although if I want a stamp for a particular reason, I do make sure I order well in advance. For me personally, the stamps are well worth the wait.
For those of you concerned about your orders arriving, I would say that you may have to wait a number of weeks, but my experience (and a few people I know who've also ordered) is that you do get your stamps. I've NOT heard of anyone who didn't get their order at all.
That said, I really do hope they figure out a solution to their difficulties. I'd hate to see a company whose product I love disappear 'cause of a poor business plan.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2009, 09:21 AM   #26  
Hardware Hotshot

I really really want to place an order with High Hopes but I dont want to wait and wonder either.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #27  
Hardware Hotshot

I agree with everything said by cerridwem3301! I understand growing pains and everything....but they need to find a better way. Also their shipping was this slow 18 months ago when my friend ordered too. And they still haven't copped on. I ordered from their release in Feb had to basically become a thorn in their side to get my order. Finally they told me it was being mailed on Monday March 9th...It was not mailed until the 18th. :confused:

I was floored when I saw that they were doing another release last week when most people hadn't even gotten their stamps from their previous release! It is really too bad because their images are SO CUTE. But until they get their act together I refuse to order from them any more. :(

I do hope they come up with a better plan and straighten out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerridwen3301View Post
i too love the designs of their stamps but as a stamp company myself i can tell you that there is definitely WAY better ways to do business and take care of customers. i am with those that say they will not be ordering until they re-think their business practices. it is obviously not working for them to continue to make each order by hand as it arrives. if they really are getting as much business as they say then they should consider a faster and more dependable production option. there is no way it should take this long to get stamps - and i do not think they are worth the wait. not that they aren't cute but there are LOADS of cute stamps out there to pick from so i pick ones i know will come faster. i really do hope they hear us and change their manufacturing. and i agree there should be no more releases until they are caught up with orders. it really added insult to injury when i was waiting on mine to see a new release and all the DT members playing with their new stamps :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by danachristieView Post
Well our rubber should be keeping each other company because I order the day before. LOL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2009, 02:25 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerry D-CView Post
I agree with everything said by cerridwem3301! I understand growing pains and everything....but they need to find a better way. Also their shipping was this slow 18 months ago when my friend ordered too. And they still haven't copped on. I ordered from their release in Feb had to basically become a thorn in their side to get my order. Finally they told me it was being mailed on Monday March 9th...It was not mailed until the 18th. :confused:

I was floored when I saw that they were doing another release last week when most people hadn't even gotten their stamps from their previous release! It is really too bad because their images are SO CUTE. But until they get their act together I refuse to order from them any more. :(

I do hope they come up with a better plan and straighten out.
I know that they are very generous with additionals when I have ordered in the past (this is definitely the longest I have waiting) however, I can't get past thinking doing a large run and if some don't sell put them in the bins to add to orders or do grab bags every once in a while.

I really do hope they make it in business but I do think they need to change their strategy about making batches to order because too much can go wrong when you do high volume "custom" work. IMO they need to sit down with a spreadsheet and see how many they are selling with each release and then make around that many before the next release. I also think they need to be honest with themselves about shipping deadlines. Family commitments can upset even the best managed businesses.

I also think they need to get into tracking their orders (and maybe that is the holdup this time) etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2009, 09:01 AM   #30  
Pearl-ExPert

Ok, so I really AM sooo impatient! I talked to Bethany almost 2 weeks ago and my order was to be sent 3-5 day shipping. Still nothing today. So I called and talked to her again and I now have a tracking # with Purolator and should have them within a day or 2. Crossing my fingers - wish me luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2009, 09:16 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Well I just sent another email about 15 minutes ago....so we shall see....
I'm hoping they have a tracking number for me too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2009, 09:21 AM   #32  
Pearl-ExPert

It was kind of odd. I asked her if she could just confirm that the order was sent 2 weeks ago when I talked to her or if she had a way to track it. She said she would have to call their bookkeeper tonight that that person had all the information on outgoing orders (or something to that effect). But she offered to resend my order and gave me the Purolator tracking # - she said they would be there to pick up the deliveries in about a half hour, so my tracking wouldn't update for at least that amount of time. I have 2 actual orders I'm waiting on - they were placed a couple days apart - and last time I called I asked about adding another stamp and she was going to throw that in - hope she doesn't forget! She's also including some of the new release bugs - haven't seen those yet, so off to check out their new stuff! Now I'm crossing my fingers and my toes hoping we all get our orders soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

I don't like to phone people to chase orders I have made in good faith and I finding it extremely likely that they are oiling squeaky wheels and people are queue jumping. Fair play to people that want to be that way but it isn't my style and I have emailed them again and informed them that I am no less a customer just because I'm not on the phone to them.

If I don't receive a fairly prompt answer then I will have no other recourse, which I find incredibly disheartening.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #34  
Cardstock Collector

I placed orders on March 12 and 19th and still no stamps! Just one of numerous emails I sent has been answered....that my orders were to ship on March 31st. I wouldn't mind the delay in receiving product so much if they were just responsible and honest enough to respond to emails!! Not a good way to do business...they'll be losing customers right and left!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2009, 10:01 AM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert

It does seem like they have more to correct than just problems with their shipping carrier, that's for sure! Luckily the tracking # I was given yesterday is valid and I've been monitoring the movement of my package today - sure hope they get here soon!
Fingers crossed for all of us!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #36  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Call them. Bethany is very agreeable and will refund your money or answer your questions. She did an immediate refund this morning while I was on the phone with her.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #37  
Insane Embellisher

I spoke with Bethany today....I know they are working as fast as they can. I know it's hard to wait when you really want something BUT they are the nicest people and they have a fantastic product so I just wait patiently. I'm sure they will work out the kinks......I love their stamps and will continue to order.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2009, 02:09 AM   #38  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsisView Post
I ordered on the 6th of March was debited less than a week later as in I have already paid that credit card bill, have emailed last friday AND have heard nothing. :(

At this point even an automated response to my email so I know they got it would be nice.
This sounds almost exactly like my experience with my current order! I've been very patient and supportive of the company, but getting no response to two emails after paying for merchandise and a month of waiting is a bit ridiculous. Hire someone to at least deal with customer service, for Pete's sake!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2009, 08:42 AM   #39  
Pearl-ExPert

Wow! I'm glad I found this thread. I was just thinking about placing an order for some of their cute stamps but I think I'll spend my stamp money somewhere else. I cannot believe the ordeal some are going through to get their stamps. I don't understand why they don't update their website with more realistic ship terms or at least post ship updates on their main page. At the very least, dedicate after hours to send email order status to their customers. Bad service.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #40  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi, Everyone!
Well, on a good note, I FINALLY received my orders - woo-hoo!!!!! YEA!!!! Anyway, even though they sent a TON of extras (see pics, I only ordered 6 plus 3 sayings), I just realized I'm missing one of the sayings that I actually ordered and paid for. Ugh. Now I'm trying to decide if I should email/call and ask them to also send me that one.... After all this, what do ya'll think????

Normal time for High Hopes order?-high-hopes-order.jpg
Reply With Quote Likes