Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-18-2006, 04:09 PM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New at STAMPIN UP-and NERVOUS!

Hi everyone!, I am fairly new at this website, and I love looking through all the ideas. You all keep me inspired! Thanks
I would like some advice:
I have recently signed on as a STAMPIN UP Demonstrator. It was a big leap for me,my family was fairly supportive. But I feel the pressure of making "QUOTAS".
I am planning a little "open house" within the next 2 weeks just to get my feet wet, and my friend has already booked a party in FEB. MY upline is in Calgary, (far far away) so I am only ever talking to her over phone or email.
I am feeling overwhelmed at the moment, do any of you have any tips on sale techniques, or sale offers that have worked for you in the past? If you have any advice at all it would be so helpful! THANKS -Tanis
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2006, 04:44 PM   #2  
SCS Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi! I know you are new to this site-there is a wonderful section for SU demos that is the *perfect* place for you to get wonderful answers to these questions.

I am moving this thread to the general discussion forum-please click on thsi thread:

Forums at Splitcoaststampers

for more info.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2006, 04:49 PM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My advice is to just get the word out. Don't be afraid to ask friends and family to hold workshops for you. I started out that way. I asked a very good friend of mine and I hit the ground running. A really really good way to meet quotas is to get a stamp club going. When you have your first few workshops have a sign up sheet and talk it up. You get 10 people to sign up. They agree to each spend $15 (before shipping and tax) each month. They each get a month to hostess and it goes for 10 months. You are guaranteed $150 a month. Mine never end at $150-always more!! We get to meet at whoever the hostess' that months house. I usually just do 2-3 make and takes. They can invite others when it is their month. Mostly just have fun!! Good luck!

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brault
Reply With Quote Likes