Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default My awesome experience!

I visit SCS forums in spurts and haven't been around as often as in the recent past. One thing I noticed that's different is that Technique Tuesday used to be a member company but now they aren't. Not sure if the companies get rotated out or what but I wanted to share my recent experience with TT.

In 2006 I attended CKC Mesa for the first time and took a class that used TT stamps. We were given a teeny tiny stamp set along with a teeny tiny little acrylic cube for stamping. I fell in love with this stamp set, so much that right after class I went a purchased a bunch of their stamps. TT was my first introduction to acrylic stamps and what a concept to be able to see where I was stamping!!

Fast forward to last year when I noticed my TT stamps were turning to a gel consistency becoming so soft they ripped when I tried to take them off the backing or they were getting hard and impossible to get a good stamped image. I had only ever cleaned them with stamp cleaner so I couldn't figure out what happened. But I sure missed using those stamp sets.

I decided to write them a letter to see if they could send replacements for the ripped and hardened stamps (not a whole brand new set, just whatever ones were damaged which really wasn't many) I mailed the letter not sure I would even get a response.
Was I surprised when I received an email from them saying how sorry they were about my experience, that they stand behind their products but that this batch was defective and they included a $75 egift certificate for me to use to purchase new sets as the ones I owned were discontinued! Wow!
I never expected this response!!

Well, long story slightly shortened:oops: I chose new stamp sets and they arrived today! I haven't had time to play with many ( I did ink up two of them) but I am so thankful to Technique Tuesday for their desire to stand behind their products and make me a happy customer once again!

What struck me most was their attitude towards me. They never questioned me further, never asked me for proof of purchase, though I would have tried (I'd have had a hard time finding the proof!) I am amazed!!

Just had to share
A happy Technique Tuesday customer
Kathy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #2  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Kathy,
I read that we shouldn't use stamp cleaner on acrylic stamps, that it can wear them out.
Just wanted to pass that along.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 03:09 AM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Thanks, but the stamp cleaner I used was recommended by TT.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 03:17 AM   #4  
Mad Swapper

Default T.T.

WOW!!! Now that is customer service above & beyond. I have a few stamp sets from TT, Purchased after attending one of there classes as well! Haven't played with them in a while but I think after reading your post I should!!

Happy Shopping to you!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 07:27 AM   #5  
Watercolor Wizard

what awesome customer service...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #6  
Kookie Creator

Great to know this! I looked them up after reading this and liked their stamp sets especially the silhouette ones. Placed an order now so they should thank you for a referral
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 09:41 AM   #7  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by creativecView Post
Great to know this! I looked them up after reading this and liked their stamp sets especially the silhouette ones. Placed an order now so they should thank you for a referral
Oh wonderful! I know you will like their stamps, excellent images, and just great people!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

That's really a great story to hear! I just started buying their sets within the last few months and love them. I just love hearing stories like this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #9  
Kookie Creator

Just wanted to follow up on this and say that I think they have amazing customer service!

I ordered my package on Wednesday night last week expecting to get it in a week or two. On Friday morning my husband calls to tell me I have a package from Technique Tuesday and I couldn't believe it! Great to see such quick service!

Hoping to get time to play with my new stamps today
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #10  
Mad Swapper

I have several of their alphabet sets, word sets and swirls. I bought these many years ago when I was initially stamping. I haven't used them in ages, except for the swirls. Looks like I better dig them out to see if they are ok. I know they were kinda pricey when I bought them, but I have a "thing" about alphabets and there they were in the LSS. I also bought four different sets of tiny little stamp pads. There are 9 pads in each box. THOSE I use all the time! They are somewhat dried out, but I still find a way to use them. Had to have them. Nice to hear about your positive experience.
Reply With Quote Likes