Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-30-2016, 02:50 AM   #41  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The last of my sets came in yesterday- 4 weeks later. I ordered the MFT Donut die and accompanying sentiments. I got the Donut sentiments but the butterflies die. I don't think they will work well together. I emailed the company. I hope they fix this.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2016, 03:59 PM   #42  
Rubber Obsessor

I too got suckered I will wait until Friday that will be week 4 waiting for my order.. I will tell you to stay away from them... I cant believe this thread and so many got stung.. the bb better step in..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 03:10 AM   #43  
Rubber Obsessor

So sorry to hear about your experience. They do respond to your emails. The last one I got was that I can keep the wrong die set they sent me and they will be sending me the right one. I think they want to do the right thing but they are incredibly disorganized. They can't tell you when things will be shipped or even if they have been shipped but I think eventually they come- fingers crossed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 03:16 AM   #44  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,057 Likes on 815 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by campbell96View Post
So sorry to hear about your experience. They do respond to your emails. The last one I got was that I can keep the wrong die set they sent me and they will be sending me the right one. I think they want to do the right thing but they are incredibly disorganized. They can't tell you when things will be shipped or even if they have been shipped but I think eventually they come- fingers crossed.
I would have to say my experience was different - I had no response to any of several emails, and the only way I even knew that they actually had been received and read was when I finally got a second shipping notice - for an item that never arrived. There was no other acknowledgement to me directly of the fact that the original order only contained one item when I had ordered and paid for two of the same die. There was only one listed on the manifest, at least that was accurate! There was never response to further emails when the second delivery never arrived. I have never, never not received a package, apart from this one time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 06:46 AM   #45  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would suggest you all take a look at **********.com and type in what you ordered from this company. See if it doesn't come up.

From watching this thread and hearing that it takes a month to receive stuff, but your money is taken up front... it just occurred to me she may be buying your stuff through **********.com for a couple of dollars and selling it to you for $$$. She doesn't know when it will ship until she is notified via email, and it can take up to 6 weeks for shipments to be received once shipped.

Stamps and dies are what I have purchased from **********.com and the more I hear about issue here the more I think she is sourcing her stuff from there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2016, 05:20 PM   #46  
Cardstock Collector

Hello,Updating my case. I'm still waiting (after 4 weeks) to receive the correct items that I ordered. The last item that I ordered was one month ago. I sent the company a mail asking for my order and she told me that she have sent it a long time ago and she will send me the tracking information. The mail never arrived but after 4 days (International shipping) the order arrived and I noticed that she sent the envelope after she got my mail...but again the order was not complete. Another mail asking for the rest of the order..and again the same answer..she sent it a long time ago..
Take care with this company. I will wait one week more and I'll open a dispute with paypal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2017, 07:17 AM   #47  
Cardstock Collector

I know I'm late to this party but I feel I must post this. I too did not receive a parcel ordered in November from Molly's Square. I waited quite a while as I am international but I did not receive it. In spite of several emails and 'promises' I still did not receive it. I just received my refund from PayPal. I won't be ordering again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2017, 12:12 PM   #48  
Stampin' Fool

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

So glad I searched for Molly's Square before placing my order for the killer Daily Deal she has today! Love this community!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2017, 06:49 PM   #49  
Die Cut Diva

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I am still a fan of Molly's Square. I have several items on order and received my happy mail yesterday! I love the ballerina die, my new stickles totes, and my most recent acquisition is the Tim Holtz thinlits die set Mixed Media #4.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2017, 05:28 AM   #50  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Molly's Square

I must say I wasn't surprised to see all of the complaints about Nuri Wallace and her company Molly's Square.. I have had the same issues with her: 1 - Not receiving product
2 - No replies to my endless emails
- and when I did hear from her. I felt like I was in an abusive relationship with the promises of better behaviour in the future..
Paypal was only willing to repay me for part of my claims, as Nuri was providing them with proven shipping dates, which were actually not representative of the product under dispute.. she was giving them shipping proof of product I had received...
What a mess...!!
I accepted my losses and terminated my business relationship with her..( that was 2 years ago)
I have recently started receiving new sales ads from her and felt that it was important to share my experience with her in the hopes that no one else gets burnt....!!
Debbi...

Debbi
KindaKrafty.blogspot.ca
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2017, 08:02 AM   #51  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 43 Likes on 18 Posts

I received an email from Molly's Square also, it was advertising the TH platform and I thought... I hope NO ONE buys anything from this company. I did make a complaint on the BBB website about them, so I hope others with bad experiences do too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2017, 12:58 PM   #52  
Cardstock Collector

Money Saver Mollyssquare is a theif!

I ordered a die and stamp set and received a die completely different than ordered with no paper work or note. I made numerous attempts to contact the store and received NO RESPONSE! I filed a complaint through Paypal and followed their instructions to mail the incorrect item back in order to receive my refund but the money never was returned. So I am out if $30 with no item to show for it.

Don't fall for this store's trap. Shame on them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2017, 01:11 PM   #53  
Rubber Obsessor

I have learned to google reviews of any place I shop from my experience with Molly's Square. I do hope you file a complaint with the BBB.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2018, 02:34 PM   #54  
Cardstock Collector

Default Another complaint

I'm really late with complaints so they must not have cleaned up their act. On Jan. 26 I was searching for a Tim Holtz paper trimmer and no one had one. All of the sudden Molly s Square popped up and it was the deal of the day. I ordered it and was so excited. It was on hold for a week (even though they had charged my pay pay account) and then it went into processing. I thought things were starting to move along. That's it. It's still in processing and guess what......no answers to emails. But from all your emails I'm a couple of months early complaining. I will contact PayPal and go from there. Too bad, there are good deals on that site.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2018, 04:28 PM   #55  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am also a victim of this company. I placed an order on January 22, received an order confirmation and my paypal was charged the same day. After two weeks of not hearing from them about shipping I tried contacting them from their website and their email. I have not had a response of any kind. They are stealing money from a lot of people. I am going to go through paypal to get my money back. What a scam they have going on!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2018, 06:01 AM   #56  
Cardstock Collector

Default Wished I had looked here first 😢

I placed an order with Molly Squares on February 3, 2018. I never received an email saying my order had been received. That was odd. The site says that my order is in a hold status. I sent an email asking what this meant. No response. It is still in the hold status. I then did a review on this company and stumbled upon this thread. I was on the phone to my credit card company in no time flat. Since the payment is still being processed the credit card company cannot do anything about it. They suggested canceling the card since the store has my financial information. I am not keen on doing that since many of my bills are paid automatically through this card. I charged for the item through pay pal. That company�s website says that my financial information is secure. I never did get an email from PayPal saying that a transaction had taken place. That was unusual too. As soon as something shows up on my credit card I am insisting on a refund. I will not wait a month to get a product. This company is a scam.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2018, 10:49 AM   #57  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShirleytmadsenView Post
I placed an order with Molly Squares on February 3, 2018. I never received an email saying my order had been received. That was odd. The site says that my order is in a hold status. I sent an email asking what this meant. No response. It is still in the hold status. I then did a review on this company and stumbled upon this thread. I was on the phone to my credit card company in no time flat. Since the payment is still being processed the credit card company cannot do anything about it. They suggested canceling the card since the store has my financial information. I am not keen on doing that since many of my bills are paid automatically through this card. I charged for the item through pay pal. That company�s website says that my financial information is secure. I never did get an email from PayPal saying that a transaction had taken place. That was unusual too. As soon as something shows up on my credit card I am insisting on a refund. I will not wait a month to get a product. This company is a scam.
I would also make a complaint on the BBB website.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2018, 12:39 PM   #58  
Cardstock Collector

Default Done

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancingpurplecatView Post
I would also make a complaint on the BBB website.
I just posted an online complaint with the BBB in Orlando, FL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2018, 04:02 PM   #59  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Some counties have consumer complaint divisions, known by a variety of names. They sometimes take complaints more seriously than the BBB, which is funded by the businesses they report on.

When I started a consulting business way back when, if I had joined the BBB at a certain level, I would have immediately received the highest rating, based on... nothing but my dues. So there's a bit of conflict of interest maybe? : )

Good luck to you, so not fair and infuriating.
Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2018, 05:05 PM   #60  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjeansView Post
Some counties have consumer complaint divisions, known by a variety of names. They sometimes take complaints more seriously than the BBB, which is funded by the businesses they report on.

When I started a consulting business way back when, if I had joined the BBB at a certain level, I would have immediately received the highest rating, based on... nothing but my dues. So there's a bit of conflict of interest maybe? : )

Good luck to you, so not fair and infuriating.
Beth
My husband sold memberships to the BBB thirty years ago. He doesn�t have any confidence that the BBB will resolve my problem and told me I was just wasting my time filing a complaint. He says the BBB has no teeth - no legal ability or interest to enforce anything. And yes, anyone who pays their dues gets a plastic plaque for their wall.

The BBB sent me an email saying they would contact the seller. I requested a refund as I have already placed an order for the item I wanted through another vendor. I payed Molly Squares with pay pal so - fingers crossed - my financial information has not been compromised.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2018, 03:26 PM   #61  
Cardstock Collector

Default Update on my BBB complaint about Molly�s Squares

Here is an update on my experience with the BBB in Orlando, FL. I filed a complaint and received a response from the BBB a few days later saying the company had responded. The seller said they had sent me an email indicating there would be a delay in me getting the product I ordered. When they did not hear back from me they assumed I was happy with waiting for the item. The ONLY email I got from Molly�s Square about my purchase was the one I received AFTER the BBB had contacted them informing me that my credit card would be credited for the amount of the purchase. Once I verified the credit was posted to my account I responded to the BBB�s request whether I was satisfied with the resolution. I indicated yes but in the space available I added the qualification that I had NEVER heard from the seller except to say I was getting a credit for the purchase. I double checked my spam, junk and trash folders and there are NO emails from Molly�s Square except for the newsletters highlighting other special deals. I have unsubscribed to the newsletter as I never plan to do business with this company. So, for anyone else caught in Molly�s Square�s snares, I suggest taking a few minutes to file a complaint. I take back my previous observation that I have no faith in the BBB.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2018, 02:17 PM   #62  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,057 Likes on 815 Posts

I'm glad you had a good outcome. Having been stung once, I am somewhat alarmed to see how often they come up as a vendor when I do a Google search for different products. In my experience I'm not sure if I ever received any email correspondence at all in spite of numerous sent emails from me; just a shipping notice stating that the item missing from the first order had been shipped...but it never arrived.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 07:03 PM   #63  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilvergirlView Post
Thank you, BillieDee! I've received an email from the Molly's Square owner with a resolution in the works. And now I have an email if I have a contact email that is a direct line to the top.
I'm having the same problem with Molly's Square. I ordered once previously, no issues. So, I decided to order again, was looking for a Tim Holtz trimmer and placed an order for 4 items on Jan 29th. TWO of the items were mailed a month later, and the customs slip confirmed that only 2 Concord and 9th sets were mailed, no TH trimmer nor a small Lawn Fawn set of stamps/dies. I've contacted Molly's Square, tonight left a PM on their Facebook page and it's clear this has been an issue with a few people. It will be 3 months in 2 weeks and I want to get this issue sorted. I don't think I'll ever order again but I'd like to get this resolved. You mentioned you had an email address that seemed to get results. I was wondering if you would consider sending it to me in a private message here on SCS. I am sorry to bother you, just not knowing what else to do, and was looking up reviews on Molly's Square when I saw this posting. I'm a member of SCS, my name is Joanne and I live in Ontario (hence the customs form to have the items sent to me). I'd appreciate any help you could give to me. Best wishes again with my thanks, Joanne.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 07:15 PM   #64  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Having The Same Problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by loridawnView Post
I'm really late with complaints so they must not have cleaned up their act. On Jan. 26 I was searching for a Tim Holtz paper trimmer and no one had one. All of the sudden Molly s Square popped up and it was the deal of the day. I ordered it and was so excited. It was on hold for a week (even though they had charged my pay pay account) and then it went into processing. I thought things were starting to move along. That's it. It's still in processing and guess what......no answers to emails. But from all your emails I'm a couple of months early complaining. I will contact PayPal and go from there. Too bad, there are good deals on that site.

Lori, I too was looking for that TH trimmer, and funnily enough I ordered it on Jan 29 and likely it was the same price (17.99 I think), and I'd ordered once before and the item arrived I'd ordered, so I felt safe ordering again. My mistake. Only 2 of the 4 items I ordered (but not the TH trimmer, my reason for ordering) was shipped to me in Canada, and the customs form clearly stated that 2 items were shipping and it was 2 stamp/die bundles from Concord and 9th. I've contacted Molly's Square, and tonight tried posting a private message on their FB page. But from their FB page, it's evident others are having similar problems. If I don't hear back in the next couple of days, I'll go through my credit card to try and get the money refunded. I didn't think to keep the packaging which was dumb, I may lose out. No matter what happens I will never order again. The 2 items were mailed out after a month. No info about the other 2 items. It sounds like they have items shipped from a variety of vendors. Just advising others to beware. I don't like to post such notes, but after this length of time, 2 1/2 months, I am not terribly hopeful for a satisfactory outcome, but if there is any change, I will certainly update this. I'm so sorry that you are going through a similar situation. One bright note, at least the Tim Holtz trimmers have been re-issued by Tonic and should be easy to find. This site does offer some good prices and my first order of 1 item arrived just fine, but I wouldn't take a chance in the future unless I hear that Molly's Square has gotten its act together. It's a shame...

Best wishes and I do hope you receive your Tim Holtz trimmer or get your money refunded,

Joanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-15-2018, 07:53 AM   #65  
Cardstock Collector

Default Another update

As I mentioned before, the BBB in Orlando, FL, helped me get a response from Molly Squares after several emails I had sent to the address on the store web site were ignored. The company refunded my purchase price and I vowed never to do business with Molly Squares again. Imagine my surprise when I received a package last week - from no other than Molly Squares! It contained the item I had ordered and had been reimbursed for. I don�t need this item as I purchased it from Amazon at almost double the price but at least it arrived within two days. Molly Squares response to the BBB was that the company had contacted me and warned me that there would be a delay in shipping the item. I never received such an email. If I had, I would certainly have canceled my order as I wanted the item sooner rather than later. I tossed the item in a drawer. I don�t even want to bother trying to resell it to recoup my frustration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-15-2018, 01:42 PM   #66  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Oh boy. I am sorry to hear people are still struggling with them. :(

Maybe report them to your state's Consumer division or the AG? Some states they might respond.

I would talk to PP directly not the CC right away. They can cancel and refund a payment. In theory the vendor isnt seeing your CC number right? Isnt that the reason we use them?

Geez that line looks confusing. :P
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2018, 12:08 PM   #67  
Compulsive Stamper

Default I had several issues last March 2017

I shall never order from her again. I had 2 separate orders I made them 1 day apart.

She took months to send all my stuff and eveything was sent separately.

The final part of my order I completely received the wrong items. She did nothing about it. I warned all myself Facebook friends to steer clear of her website and her profile page..

She blamed the muck up on other people that ship orders. I even warned one company that if I was them I wouldn't want her selling my products.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2018, 05:41 AM   #68  
Glitter Queen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm so grateful I found these reviews today. I was about to order several things from Mollyssquare but will search elsewhere.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2018, 02:47 AM   #69  
Cardstock Collector

Avoid Molly's Square like the plague- not even PayPal has you covered.

I placed 2 orders in December 2017 (1 week apart), payment through PayPal. Payments went off fine, and I even received a refund for an item that she could no longer source from the first order. So I felt the business was legitimate, despite not being sent any shipping information.

4 months later, nothing had arrived (which is not unusual for USPS from USA to South Africa). Only after several contact attempts did she respond to my request to send me shipping and tracking info (I wanted evidence). She provided 2 tracking numbers, however, both were for shipments before my second purchase. When I queried this she went quiet, despite several more attempts to establish communication.

My first package arrived, but as split shipments and 3 weeks apart. This should be important information to provide to a customer. But everything was in order.

Now 6 months after the second purchase I still have not received the second order. I logged a complaint with PayPal. PayPal managed to receive communication from the seller within 2 days, who provided a tracking number, and so PayPal closed the case, not in my favour, and the decision is final.

I checked on that tracking number that she supplied, and it was for a package delivered to Florida on 25 May. Now, my geography may not be brilliant, but as far as I am aware, Wellington Florida is nowhere near Cape Town, South Africa.............sorry for my sarcasm.

Whether Molly's Square provided the wrong tracking number on purpose or in error, I cannot say. PayPal refuse to reopen the case, and so I'm totally screwed.

I consider this fraud and would really like to take further action, but don't know how.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2018, 04:11 AM   #70  
Cardstock Collector

I have been duped by Molly�s Square in 2018. I order a product from them in July 2, 2018, and still have NOT received it. I have instigated a Paypal resolution. I have contacted seller several times with NO LUCK in a response, included calling seller. WARNING **** DO NOT buy from this seller. I will be reporting Molly�s Square to the Better Business Bureau.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2018, 10:03 AM   #71  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default DUPED AGAIN BY MOLLY'S SQUARE!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 905lovestostampView Post
Lori, I too was looking for that TH trimmer, and funnily enough I ordered it on Jan 29 and likely it was the same price (17.99 I think), and I'd ordered once before and the item arrived I'd ordered, so I felt safe ordering again. My mistake. Only 2 of the 4 items I ordered (but not the TH trimmer, my reason for ordering) was shipped to me in Canada, and the customs form clearly stated that 2 items were shipping and it was 2 stamp/die bundles from Concord and 9th. I've contacted Molly's Square, and tonight tried posting a private message on their FB page. But from their FB page, it's evident others are having similar problems. If I don't hear back in the next couple of days, I'll go through my credit card to try and get the money refunded. I didn't think to keep the packaging which was dumb, I may lose out. No matter what happens I will never order again. The 2 items were mailed out after a month. No info about the other 2 items. It sounds like they have items shipped from a variety of vendors. Just advising others to beware. I don't like to post such notes, but after this length of time, 2 1/2 months, I am not terribly hopeful for a satisfactory outcome, but if there is any change, I will certainly update this. I'm so sorry that you are going through a similar situation. One bright note, at least the Tim Holtz trimmers have been re-issued by Tonic and should be easy to find. This site does offer some good prices and my first order of 1 item arrived just fine, but I wouldn't take a chance in the future unless I hear that Molly's Square has gotten its act together. It's a shame...

Best wishes and I do hope you receive your Tim Holtz trimmer or get your money refunded,

Joanne

I DID get a reply, was told that the owner had been very ill and they recognized they had messed up. I was offered a refund on my shipping plus I was asked if I still wanted the Lawn Fawn set of stamps and dies. I felt sorry for her (again, MY MISTAKE) and I told her that I just wanted the Lawn Fawn stamps and die and it wasn't my intention for her to lose money by refunding my shipping. It was the last time I heard from Molly's Square and subsequent attempts to get them to respond were futile. I really hate to put down a seller but I also don't want others to be duped as I have been and from this thread, clearly, others have been too. So, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM MOLLY'S SQUARE, NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE DEAL MAY SOUND!!!

Thanks,

Joanne (905lovestostamp)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2018, 10:25 AM   #72  
Cardstock Collector

Default UPDATE: Molly's Square Fraud/Scam

From reading all the posts dating back to 2014, Molly's Square is a fraud/scam seller, which takes money upfront from orders placed in goodwill and never delivers goods and/or delivers the wrong items. It's a shame that this craft seller has been able to operate since 2014 with such horrible customer service. And, it appears that this seller is still operating as of today (I checked the website). I have made a complaint with BBB, as well as escalated by resolution with Paypal in reference to my ordered placed with Molly's Square on July 2, and was never received. In my complaint, I stated that Paypal should not do business with this seller, and as such, should have revoked any standing this seller has with them earlier to protect unsuspecting customers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2018, 10:32 AM   #73  
Polyshrink Goddess

Kandfoto.com--I couldn't agree more!!! I'm out maybe about $12 or so US and waited a ton of time for my Tim Holtz cutter but at least I got most of my items. I am glad that you have escalated this and taken it to Paypal and the BBB. There's a clear pattern of fraud and it must be done. I was duped and I feel foolish, but because I deal with a very long-standing chronic illness and deal with a great deal of ongoing pain and exhaustion, I felt sympathy and simply asked to have the last item which was a LawnFawn stamp and die combination and not my shipping back to try to be kind. SAD that this owner again took advantage. I cannot get a reply from her. I guess I will re-buy this set as it goes with a larger set that I already have IF I can now find it. Lesson learned!!! I simply don't want others to pay by losing money and the opportunity to get certain crafts, because as we know, some are time-sensitive to buy. Thank you so much for taking this issue further. I'm not in a position right now to do so and so the fact that you have really has my gratitude.

My heartfelt thanks and my best wishes to you, Kandfoto.com!!!

Joanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2018, 03:12 PM   #74  
Cardstock Collector

Default Update to My Recent Update: Its Sad To Think Its Come To This.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 905lovestostampView Post
Kandfoto.com--I couldn't agree more!!! I'm out maybe about $12 or so . . .

My heartfelt thanks and my best wishes to you, Kandfoto.com!!!

Joanne
After reading Joanne's message, the more angrier I got. I decided one last time to contact Nuri Wallace, at [email protected]. Normally, I'm a calm person but after reading all the posts from this forum, I was mad. How could someone take advantage of the good people on this site? My email was strong . . . asking how Molly's Square could stay in business as long as they have with such poor customer service. I stated that I had issued a BBB complaint as well as opened a resolution with Paypal, asking for a refund. I also stated that I had asked Paypal to dissolve its business relation with this seller. I received a prompt reply, which in the past, I did not receive any response to emails and/or calls. She told me that she had issued a tracking number. I looked it up, it never left their Florida business . . . USPS was waiting. I believe that I read where she uses this tactic but never ships products. However, she did issue me a refund through Paypal. I received notice today of the refund from Paypal.

My recommendation: Never purchase anything from Molly's Square, and to research thoroughly when you purchase from a new source. Sometimes its better to pay more with a reputable seller. And, watch out for counterfeits . . . I have already encountered that with Stampin Up products and Ebay.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2018, 09:45 PM   #75  
Polyshrink Goddess

EXCELLENT advice, Kandfoto.com!!! I am SO glad that you were finally issued a refund. We have to purchase more carefully and watch out for scams, etc more than ever. It's sad but it's our reality in this world where we all live. How I appreciate you and all of the community here at SCS. We stand up for each other and we share information to help each other--I am grateful that I found SCS through another crafting friend. God bless you, Kandfoto.com!!!

Blessings and hugs,

Joanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2018, 06:28 AM   #76  
Mad Swapper

Default She's Still At It!

I'll join the chorus of "Wish I had Looked Here First"! I placed an order on 8-30-18 and beyond the email from PayPal and one from her welcoming to her snare, er um, site I never heard from her again. Sent 3 emails, called the number on my receipt. I left a message stating I had read some very disturbing comments about her business and if I didn't hear from her that day I would cancel my order. Looked at my emails this AM to begin the process and both of my emails were gone and I didn't delete them. Attempted to log in to Molly's Square and my password no longer worked nor would the reset password key work. She never took the $$'s from my account. I can't contact PayPal because she deleted my email with the receipt# on it! I'll monitor my account to make sure she never removes funds. Good grief this woman is devious!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2018, 07:12 PM   #77  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampintam_inksView Post
I'll join the chorus of "Wish I had Looked Here First"! I placed an order on 8-30-18 and beyond the email from PayPal and one from her welcoming to her snare, er um, site I never heard from her again. Sent 3 emails, called the number on my receipt. I left a message stating I had read some very disturbing comments about her business and if I didn't hear from her that day I would cancel my order. Looked at my emails this AM to begin the process and both of my emails were gone and I didn't delete them. Attempted to log in to Molly's Square and my password no longer worked nor would the reset password key work. She never took the $$'s from my account. I can't contact PayPal because she deleted my email with the receipt# on it! I'll monitor my account to make sure she never removes funds. Good grief this woman is devious!

I am not sure how she could have gotten into your email and removed them. That concerns me very much. Make sure they are not somehow in your trash bin.

Also, go into your PP account and see if you see any activity. I would suggest you contact PP and tell them about your experience and say (if no charges have shown up yet) that you want any charges from her blocked.

Maybe if PP hears from enough people they will not work with them anymore.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 06:17 AM   #78  
Cardstock Collector

Default Molly’s square

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilvergirlView Post
Thank you, BillieDee! I've received an email from the Molly's Square owner with a resolution in the works. And now I have an email if I have a contact email that is a direct line to the top.
I’m hoping whoever posted this reply and got this person a response will be able to help me too. I placed an order with Molly’s square in the beginning of March and other thN my initial confirmation of my order I cannot get a response. Must if my emails are returned as undeliverable.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2019, 08:12 AM   #79  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 852 Likes on 280 Posts

Molly's Square could be committing mail fraud (intentional or not) which is a federal offense.
It's been too many years for her to still not have it together.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2019, 05:57 AM   #80  
Cardstock Collector

Default Molly's Square

I wish I had seen all the posts re Molly's Square be I placed an order. I ordered from them on May 28, 2019 and have heard nothing; not even a confirmation of the order. I've tried to log into my account to check status of the order and it tells me my email is not valid. What the heck? Double checked my PayPal account to see current status. Right now payment hasn't been made yet as it has a 'Temporary Authorization' (basically pending). I can't even cancel the order until 30 days have passed. I sent an email to them a week ago and haven't received a response. GGGGRRRRRR.
Reply With Quote Likes