Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #1  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Looking for COUPON CODE for ScraPerfect???

Does anyone have a coupon code that I could use for a ScraPerfect order?

Thank you SO MUCH!

Beverly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Default Looking for COUPON CODE for ScraPerfect???

Found it! Sort of...see my post linked below. Thanks.

AMAZING Customer Service for GLUE & INK CARTRIDGES by RavioliGirl at Splitcoaststampers

Ok, I hope this is ok to post here because I have had two instances of amazing customer service today. It's so nice to hear about the "good ones" out there, isn't it? I posted this in the "General Stamping" section and then later today read someone else's good experience and thought I should have put mine here originally.

First, I found the ScrapPerfect website. They have extremely well-done videos on their products in action. I'm telling you this is going to totally change the way I make cards and do scrapbooking. As I get older I find that I shake quite a bit doing the "detail" work. Their "Best Glue Ever" is an amazing product and wait until you see the "Embellie Gellie" and "Perfect Crafting Pouch." I am sold on their products and can't wait till they get here. The Embellie Gellie helps you to pick up teeny tiny items and place them on your craft after you have applied glue to them.

I finally just e-mailed them and asked about a coupon code and received a reply within minutes. Amy's response is below and she created a coupon just for me! This is not something that she does on a regular basis, she was just trying to help me out. I'm may not spend that much, but I was impressed.

Hi Beverly-
I don't really have an active coupon code--every once in a while I do. And signing up on Youtube.com/ScraPerfect & Facebook.com/ScraPerfect will assure you get notified. The youtube signup is really important b/c it's the videos that show so much what you can do. If you subscribe, then you get notification when new videos come out. I am in the process, for example, of making one about printing on fabric. The Facebook signup is important b/c we post coupons on our blog and that get's posted on facebook.

***** Did you know there is a special coupon code just for today for one person named Beverly if she's from the Midwest? If she spends at least $35, she gets $5.00 off which is just about free shipping. I've created a code for her: MidwestBeverly

Beverly, don't think you have to spend that much-- but this will help if you do. Stay tuned for our newest product: a safe and effective solvent cleaner--available in early February.

Wishing you a Magically Perfect Day!
Amy R.
Scraperfect

Also, I was trying to find inexpensive replacement cartridges for my regular size Rollergraph handles. Mine are over 18 years old and when I tried to slide one back, it actually broke off in my hand. These items have been stored for years during a divorce and a major flood, in the heat and cold, so I was not surprised. I googled "Rollergraph" and found the Stamp A Mania website.

They are having a fantastic sale on some wonderful, what I call, decorator colors of cartridges. $2.50 each! I also found the round, yellow sponges discounted and some Memory Mist. My order ended up being very small, but when I voiced a concern about ordering from someone for the first time, I received an immediate personal reply from the owners. It is below.

Beverly, thanks for the order you placed with us. Thanks for your concerns of being nervous. I am the same way.

We are a husband/wife business trying to make a living and the last thing we will do is make a customer mad or upset. We work hard to keep our customers and have them talk good about us to their friends. We are a company of integrity. If anything is wrong with your order when you receive it, we will make it right, rest assured. We should ship your order out today, if we miss the stagecoach leaving town today it will for sure make it out tomorrow. (We live up in the mountains of NM and the mail acceptance closes at 3:00).

Thanks, take care,

Mark & Cynthia
Stamp A Mania
Art Rubber Stamps | Stamp A Mania | Fun & Artistic Rubber Stamps | Craft Rubber Stamps

I know this is long, but I am just so impressed by these two small businesses who take the time to respond to their customers personally. Happy stamping, everyone.

Beverly
RavioliGirl

Last edited by Jeanne S; 01-12-2012 at 01:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

I love small businesses for this reason!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #4  
Glitter Guru

I'll have to check out ScraPerfect.

I have ordered from Stamp A Mania and love their stamps.

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.�
― Spider Robinson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #5  
Glitter Queen

Default YES! Celebrate Earth Day with a Coupon!

Check out the home page or youtube--It's for the new all natural SAFE solvent Stamp, Hand and Tool solvent...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #6  
Glitter Queen

New Coupon available through 7/7....
Reply With Quote Likes