Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-30-2014, 10:02 AM   #41  
Crimping Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My goal is just to stamp more. I tend to have it in my head that I should not stamp unless my house is completely clean and my to-do list is done. I need to just not worry that everything is perfect in the house and yard and have some fun "me time".
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2014, 10:03 AM   #42  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by westiemomView Post
My goal is pretty organized....... every week, I will pull one stamp set off the shelf and make 20 cards with it. 20 different or 2 styles - 10 of each, or 4 styles - 5 of each, etc. Any set I can't use goes in the BST for sale.
I wish I could somehow organize a group to do this with me. I think lots of us have stamp sets that are pristine....(never seen ink!)
I have thought of doing the same thing. Just grab a set and see what I can do with it. And all those cards I have pinned on Pinterest, make them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2014, 10:11 AM   #43  
Rubber Obsessor

I like the USEIT2015 idea. But would prefer we set our own goal, like the Christmas cards challenge. Working full time and all my other obligations, sometimes getting crafting time is hard to find. Nice of you to offer up a prize, but I just need a kick in the rear to keep at it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2014, 12:29 PM   #44  
Gallery Gazer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illinois MargeView Post
I was thinking that too -- 20 cards a week is an awful lot!
And I agree as well. If I knew I had a couple to make I would give it serious thought. Not many people have the stamina (or even supplies maybe) to make 20 each week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2014, 02:24 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

I like the idea of several ways to use a stamp set (as Dina suggested) more than making a set number of cards, no matter what number that might be. To me the goal is to ink up the stamps and to see how versatile they are/aren't. This will help greatly in determining if a set is really a "keeper", as opposed to one I can let go without crying too much... Great idea to start a challenge, though ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2014, 03:29 PM   #46  
Swap Moderator
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

I haven't a clue what I would do with 500 cards.

My challenges this year...

purge, purge, and purge some more
I ran across someone that instead of selling stamps that no one seem to want, she gave them away but the taker had to pay the postage. Not sure if I am willing to go quite that far as I think a stamp is worth something.

organize my craft room
New carpeting has just been installed and the room repainted. I now would love to organize it so it looks somewhat nice - at least organized.

blog
I took a year off blogging and now it is time to start again

crochet/knit
I love to do other crafts, too, and didn't do a lick of crocheting in 2014. A few baby blankets and cowls are calling my hook. I also want to learn to knit.

there are more that aren't related to crafts but that's a start...
Old 12-30-2014, 04:26 PM   #47  
Gallery Gazer

My #1 goal is to get caught up on Splitcoast. My life has been a whirlwind for the past 2 years. parents went to nursing home, mom passed away, dad still in nursing home which I visit a lot. My DH and I bought their house and moved this summer. Before we moved in we HAD TOO get my new stampin room done downstairs.. That took 3 truck loads to move it LOL....now we are moved in. Remodel the kitchen and sided the house. Now I am ready to get playing in my room.
2nd goal....Use my stuff.
3rd goal...use my stamp sets.
4th goal...get my scrapbooks caught up.

I could go on and on.
I think I need to retire!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2014, 05:55 PM   #48  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 365 Likes on 199 Posts

I have other crafts that I do, also. I need to make 4 18" Christmas stockings before next Christmas! (they are felt with beads and sequins hand sewn on small pieces which are hand sewn together and stuffed with batting to create Santa and toys on the front of the stockings and each with names on them). I started this with my first 2 grandchildren and now I have twins and their mom (DD) and dad need one to complete the row of stockings on their mantle! DH wants one, too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #49  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default me too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainokView Post
Can't resist playing the devil's advocate and speaking for other slackers like myself.:mrgreen: I have no goals for stamping, other than to have fun and enjoy being creative.
This idea sounds great!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 12:06 AM   #50  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

catwoman- I am sorry about your furbaby. I am wishing her a quick recovery and that she's back to her self very soon. I am a furbaby Mommy too. My lil' ones are my life. Know you have somebody who understands.

bugga- I love your goal the best.

I make crafting goals every year and they go awry. I don't know why I make crafting goals. I don't make other goals for the new year. Ok, scratch that I make financial goals because DH & I love to invest. That's different but I guess it still counts.

This year I am making only one goal. I have to create every day. Even if it's just something little. I have my little daily journal ready to go and a latch hook kit to start for the new year.

I heard the best advice the other day that crafting is like using your muscles. You have to create every day or you won't be strong. I work out every day so I can create every day too.

I did have a couple of bigger crafting goals but I don't think that will happen until the Summer because I am doing a very large garden this year.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 04:32 AM   #51  
Compulsive Stamper

All great goals and most I share. The best way to purge I found was to invite 8 year olds to my craft room. One young one spent over an hour going through my sticker stash - can't remember when I even opened the box let alone used one. I have found that if I am working on a current scrapbook, I buy what I need now rather than "shop my stash" - and their enthusiasm is contagious!!! So much fun! My goal in 2015 is to share my passion - not in selling, but in hosting classes, teaching the young ones, donating more cards for soldiers, cancer patients, etc. I tend to be a lone crafter - but it can be quite fun crafting with others.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 04:40 AM   #52  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post
catwoman- I am sorry about your furbaby. I am wishing her a quick recovery and that she's back to her self very soon. I am a furbaby Mommy too. My lil' ones are my life. Know you have somebody who understands.

bugga- I love your goal the best.

I make crafting goals every year and they go awry. I don't know why I make crafting goals. I don't make other goals for the new year. Ok, scratch that I make financial goals because DH & I love to invest. That's different but I guess it still counts.

This year I am making only one goal. I have to create every day. Even if it's just something little. I have my little daily journal ready to go and a latch hook kit to start for the new year.

I heard the best advice the other day that crafting is like using your muscles. You have to create every day or you won't be strong. I work out every day so I can create every day too.

I did have a couple of bigger crafting goals but I don't think that will happen until the Summer because I am doing a very large garden this year.
TIP OF THE DAY: �Make something every single day, even if it�s small. The act of creating is often a form of meditation. It nourishes the soul and clears the deck for new ideas to form.� ~Maya Pag�n Donenfeld from the pages of Where Women Create: Where Women Create Winter 2015 - Stampington
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 05:12 AM   #53  
Swap Moderator

That would make a great signature quote to start 2015.
Old 12-31-2014, 06:34 AM   #54  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

I only made one goal last year and I stuck with it. That was to stay on budget with my "mad money" and I stuck with it.

This year I plan to do the same, as well as a couple other goals.

1. I MUST purge and organize my stamping area. I know that I have supplies that I must get rid of because I'll never use them - mostly these are things I bought to make 3D items which after five years I still haven't made. I'm at a point where stamp sets from the last couple orders I placed are just sitting on top of my work area because I have no room where I keep my stamps. So a total reorganization will be taking place next week.

2. I'm going to scrapbook more.

3. A few years ago I managed to use every stamp set I own at least once. I enjoyed doing that, and plan to do it again.

4. And last, I plan to use at least some of the ideas I pin on Pinterest. I have so much stuff pinned, and I've hardly made anything from there.

I really like the idea of a challenge group here to keep us using old sets. I would probably only be able to do a couple cards a week, but it would be fun to join others who have the same goal I do.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 07:58 AM   #55  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan BView Post
realistic: take the cricut explore I got for my birthday out of the box and learn to use it and then use it.

reach: figure out a way to earn some money on this hobby (as if I broke even I'd be in heaven!) anyone want to just send me money so I can cross this off my list?
I say leave it in the box and take it back to store and get a Silhouette Cameo! Then you do not have to buy all their cartridges!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 08:26 AM   #56  
Matboard Maniac

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am going to "TRY" to down size my craft supplies and sell/give away/donate what I no longer use. When I first started seriously crafting I had to have everything but now that I have figured out what I really like to do I have stuff that is just taking up space and possibly taking the space that I could be using for more stuff! Okay, I was just kidding on that last part. I want a more stream lined room with less clutter and more of an organized look. I look around and see this is going to be a big task and a lot is going to go on in our home this year but hopefully by the end of it this room will look a little different. Wish me luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 08:56 AM   #57  
Inking Addict

Oh love this! I always set life goals for myself need to do that for crafting too. ;)

1. Create index card for all new stamp sets and make 10 cards with new sets before putting them away. (Started this in 2014 just need to keep it up)

2. Schedule time every week for card making. (I make 5 sets of 40 assorted cards each for relatives as Christmas gifts and always seem to be finishing up last minute so need to finish earlier)

3. Give/Send Birthday cards (I want to start giving them to the staff in my department this year)

4. Make Christmas cards throughout the year (Didn't send any at all this year :oops

5. Continue organizing craft room and keep it clean.

6. Finish the 3 crocheted afghans I have in progress right now.

7. Finish current cross stitch project and start another one.

8. Start scrapbooking the pictures I have. (Hoping Project Life will make this a more streamlined process)

9. Remember to have fun while crafting and enjoy the process even when things don't go right...sometimes it turns into a chore.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 09:49 AM   #58  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I skimmed through a copy (will actually buy it) of an amazing book called the life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo. She says that you should not feel bad about getting rid of things because you probably got enough pleasure buying them. Thank them for their service and let them go. Don't keep things that don't bring you joy. It makes the tidying up process so much easier. This could work for ugly dp, too many unused craft supplies, or 27 white blouses and shirts.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 09:57 AM   #59  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have read a number of articles online about minimalism, downsizing and reducing the clutter - And in a nutshell - they all say the same. Say goodbye to the things that no longer make you happy or bring you pleasure - you have devoted enough time and money to them and it's time to let them go and move on. Donating or having a yard sale will give the item a chance to bring someone else happiness!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 10:13 AM   #60  
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 1,123 Likes on 505 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeachybabyView Post
I skimmed through a copy (will actually buy it) of an amazing book called the life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo. She says that you should not feel bad about getting rid of things because you probably got enough pleasure buying them. Thank them for their service and let them go. Don't keep things that don't bring you joy. It makes the tidying up process so much easier. This could work for ugly dp, too many unused craft supplies, or 27 white blouses and shirts.
It probably applies to this stack of backgrounds I enjoyed making but haven't yet used on a project... *toss*
Vincent Van Gogh

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 10:35 AM   #61  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

Since most of supplies were already strewn about thanks to Dec Hanukkah, Christmas and numerous birthday cards for this month, I thought good time to get started on my goal - and that is to do another purge. One of the scrap/craft shops in my area had a "garage sale" last year, and I made $400 just from stickers & other misc items that I had never opened/used/didn't know i had. I was too lazy to weed out my never-use stamps at the time, but there is another swap coming up in Feb, so I am going through my stamps, box by box, and pulling out ones that i can sell. I have limited space of 1 bookcase for stamps, and found that my card-style has changed over the years, so finding many stamps that I bought years ago are just not that interesting to me now.. or has been 6 years & I still haven't found the right occasion for a certain stamp, I probably never will.

At same time, I am redoing my stamp index sheets (i had done originally each page on CS, but binder is too heavy, so redoing on thin copy paper, in sheet protectors). Thought about doing this digitally, but i like flipping through my stamp sheet binder when i am looking for inspiration. For dies, I print out a digital image of the die and cut to size of baseball card (I made a template in word) and have a binder of baseball card sheet protectors and slip into the pockets, then have dividers by subject (flowers, birthday, etc)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 12:53 PM   #62  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by diniView Post
It probably applies to this stack of backgrounds I enjoyed making but haven't yet used on a project... *toss*
Your work is too beautiful for the garbage, feel free to toss my way!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 02:13 PM   #63  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

my other goal is to learn to take better pics of my cards, maybe just to get one to come out straight! Just got a mini tripod, so that should help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 03:16 PM   #64  
Kookie Creator

I�ve been thinking a lot lately about my crafty goals for 2015.

For one thing I want to be more organized so I�m going to go through my stash and purge the things that I don�t need and/or no longer use.

I�d like to re-organize how I store my stamps so that they are by theme rather than manufacturer, so that as I shop my stash for say, a floral stamp, I�ll see all the floral stamps I�ve got and make my choice.

I would also like to organize my finished cards by theme (birthday, thank you, holiday etc.) AND to stamp the inside as I make them.

And the big one for me will be to work hard at trying new things. I watched a lot of videos this past year at Online Card Classes and I�d like to put what I learned to practical use. And along these same lines I want to color more and use images that are different than what I usually use. Take a creative leap, I guess!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 03:19 PM   #65  
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

1. Get my craft space(s) 100% set up and organized and catalogued.
2. Get my craft space(s) 100% set up and organized and catalogued.
3. Get my craft space(s) 100% set up and organized and catalogued.
4. Get my craft space(s) 100% set up and organized and catalogued.
5. Get my craft space(s) 100% set up and organized and catalogued.

Over the past (cough) 12 years I have done a half-hearted effort at getting set up and organized and I have nothing cataloged. I craft all of the time but it's frustrating because I either (1) cannot find something that I know that I have or (2) I'm not using stuff because I don't even know/remember that I have the stuff. :shock:

So, despite all of the joy that I get from what I am currently creating on a regular basis, it is a small fraction of the joy that I will have once I eliminate the 'land of the lost' and 'mystery island' from my home vis a vis my art and craft supplies and tools.

I will be in a state of total bliss because accomplishing this will greatly expand creative possibilities for me. I am very excited just thinking about it.

Tomorrow I begin...............

And HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2014, 11:43 PM   #66  
Crimping Master

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mshatzmaView Post
my other goal is to learn to take better pics of my cards, maybe just to get one to come out straight! Just got a mini tripod, so that should help.
I have been hankering after a tripod for years. I tend to have issues with camera shake, so it would really help! Also would be nice to have a remote shutter release (ie not having to touch the camera at all while taking the pic).

What mini tripod did you get? Was it one of the gorilla ones?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 12:30 AM   #67  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

My goal is to keep up with the photographing and uploading of the cards I make. I detest my camera, detest the dim lighting - ARGH!!! But once the photo is taken, prettied up, and uploaded, I love looking over the cards once in a while for the memories - who I made them for, the joyful occasions which inspired them, etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 08:01 AM   #68  
Matboard Maniac

2015 goals:
Move hubby OUT of my craft room. I am using the DR table as a craft space and have to shuffle everything around to eat!!
Spend less! Hubby is retiring in 2 months and will have a big drop in money to spend.
Make enough sales in SU to make my quota. even better, make a little money? Ha Ha!!
Stop buying the British mags with the free stamp sets...there is not enough time in a day to catch up on unused stamp sets!!
PURGE!! PURGE!! PURGE!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 08:23 AM   #69  
hdp
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Westiemom has started a "USEIT2015" thread in the challenge forum. The challenge is to use stamp sets that rarely (if ever) see ink and you get to decide how many cards you want to make each week.

If you would like to learn more about the challenge (or join) the thread can be found here: USEIT2015 challenge group by westiemom at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 08:56 AM   #70  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdpView Post
Westiemom has started a "USEIT2015" thread in the challenge forum. The challenge is to use stamp sets that rarely (if ever) see ink and you get to decide how many cards you want to make each week.

If you would like to learn more about the challenge (or join) the thread can be found here: USEIT2015 challenge group by westiemom at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 09:27 AM   #71  
Insane Embellisher

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My main goal (I have several sub-goals identical to some already mentioned) is to learn to see things differently so I can do more original, less derivative work. I want to try new combinations of stamps, papers, and glop from my mixed media shelf.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 09:33 AM   #72  
Hardware Hotshot

I have a few crafty goals for 2015. Nothing chiseled in stone, just some thoughts swirling around in my head.

1. Visit my local stamp store more often and take more classes there. I love my local store, and if I want them to stay in business, then I need to patronize them more. Web stores are nice, but nothing holds a candle to talking to a shop owner and getting excited about a new product!

2. Attend a crafty retreat. I think it's nice to get inspired by others and with others.

3. Explore more mixed media. I started in 2014, and it was a blast using acrylic paints, watercolors, journals, canvas...just breaking out of the A5 mold, so to speak.

4. Learn printmaking to make my own stamps using linocuts.

5. Give up on the idea that I could become a scrapbooker, because it ain't nevah gonna happen! LOL! But I can become a better journaller, if that's a word.

6. Sell off those unused leather SU scrapbooks that make me feel guilty every time I look at them.

7. Explore Bible journalling and planner journalling, and improve my lettering skills.

8. Cull my collection again, this time eliminating all of the SU inkpads I no longer use, any ribbon past its shelf life, old DSP, and the leftover wood mounted stamps that never get used.

9. Decide whether I am a blogger or not.

10. Make and send more cards more often to more people for more occasions.

Maybe I should print this list out and keep it in my craft room! ;)

Happy New Year, friends!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 10:59 AM   #73  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by westiemomView Post
My goal is pretty organized....... every week, I will pull one stamp set off the shelf and make 20 cards with it. 20 different or 2 styles - 10 of each, or 4 styles - 5 of each, etc. Any set I can't use goes in the BST for sale.
I wish I could somehow organize a group to do this with me. I think lots of us have stamp sets that are pristine....(never seen ink!)
I LOVE this goal. I do not have time to make 20 cards a week, but I can do at least 1 card a week. Who else is in? Maybe we could start a new thread or topic here.

Here is my first one:Let's Talk Craft Goals for 2015-sss-january-2015-card-kit.jpg

This is from the Simon Says Stamp Jan 2015 card kit
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 11:08 AM   #74  
Insane Embellisher

I want to make more cards this year. I had health issues that sidetracked me quite a bit in 2014.

I don't take photos so I don't scrapbook, but I bought the red and kraft 6 x 8 PL album and pocket pages from the SU Holiday supplement. I want to make my own journaling cards with quotes I like and my own thoughts, and decorate them with inking, stamping and embellishments. It may take a while to fill it up but I want to get started soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 11:10 AM   #75  
Insane Embellisher

See post # 69.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smcdonoughView Post
I LOVE this goal. I do not have time to make 20 cards a week, but I can do at least 1 card a week. Who else is in? Maybe we could start a new thread or topic here.

Here is my first one:Attachment 304326

This is from the Simon Says Stamp Jan 2015 card kit
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #76  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

thank you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 03:00 PM   #77  
Insane Embellisher

You're welcome! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by smcdonoughView Post
thank you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 03:18 PM   #78  
Swap Moderator

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeachybabyView Post

I ordered the book. It was one of the best sellers of 2014.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:23 PM   #79  
Polyshrink Goddess

My goals are organizing my scraproom so I know what I have and stick to the organization. There's been quite a few times when I've bought something not realizing that I already had the same product at home.

What kills me is that I will organize everything but then pack up to go to a crop ( I try to go to a crop every month) but I get lazy when I come back from the crop and don't put things back where they should be : (
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 08:44 PM   #80  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 295 Likes on 194 Posts

Last year, I set goals to complete more SCS challenges and specifically do all of the color challenges (not necessarily "on time" or in order). I made it, barely!

I also wanted to stamp AND mail more cards than the previous year...which I did. But frankly, I could have sent more cards. Since I made more, I could have sent cards "just because"...I have a lot just sitting around instead.

So that kicks off my 2015 goals...

1) Mail at least 5 cards per week. This could be a card in my current stash, or a new creation. I am running out of room in my card boxes! This includes mailing birthday cards ON TIME. My family would be shocked!

2) Talk to a local gift shop about possibly selling some cards. A long shot, but I have nothing to lose.

3) Complete at least 3 SCS challenges per week. I am not currently working full-time, though that may change. I still love color challenges, but I am going to stretch myself and try to do all of the sketch challenges this year. I only did 9 in 2014 (I love challenges, so I keep track...almost obsessively so)... sketch challenges require no special tools or materials...and I could use a bunch of pattern paper!

4) Peruse the galleries more instead of goofy facebook stuff. I used to comment in the gallery a lot, then got stuck in FB land. It's not all bad, but some of the articles get me worked up...and cranky! LOL Looking at PRETTY and STUNNING artwork will make for a happy 2015, dontcha think??

5) Organize my craft space...but this year KEEP it organized. This is a health issue for me. On one end of the room, I have a raised mat/physical therapy table. It is COVERED with stuff (like most flat surfaces). I have no decent place to do my therapy exercises, and this year has been a bad year for me health wise. THIS.MUST.CHANGE.

6) Keep having fun with my craft. Reaching for the Queens thread for HYCCT and DTGD is fun for me, whether I ultimately get there or not. Doing all of the color challenges this year was a blast...because I allowed myself wiggle room and it was a clearly measurable goal. I love learning new things, new techniques, new styles. I can't imagine NOT stamping!

Happy New Stamping Year, everybody!

:mrgreen:
Kim in Illinois, Dirty Dozen Alum, QFTD#207, FS798, VSN Moderator
"Famous Last Words" Spring Virtual Stamp Night, April 19 & 20
Reply With Quote Likes