Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #81  
Crimping Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I may have typed something in my post that could have been taken two ways... when I said "unmounted rubber" I meant just rubber without EzMount. By using double stick tape I can store my "just rubber stamps" with my clear stamps on the SI sheets.

Sorry I did not clarify what I meant more clearly!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #82  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just wanting to share

My hubby just got back from Target and he bought me this cd storage box for my data dvd's (for my thousands of graphics and photos). I took a look at it and decided to try and use it as a storage box for my UM clear stamps (desperate to find a solution). Until I get my clear cases in from stamp-by-step, I'm pretty happy with this. It's pretty darn cute and one sleeve has a back and front pocket so the whole set fits.
Attached Thumbnails
I may give up on unmounted stamp storage and leave them in a big pile * I DECIDED*-red-storage-box-00005.jpg   I may give up on unmounted stamp storage and leave them in a big pile * I DECIDED*-red-storage-box-00000.jpg   I may give up on unmounted stamp storage and leave them in a big pile * I DECIDED*-red-storage-box-00003.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #83  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberneckerView Post
Fura, please please don't store your clear stamps in those DVD tins. I have those same tins and LOVE the system for my EZ-mount stamps. But I had also done this with my clear sets. After just a few months, some of my clear sets had a reaction with the metal and became so stuck to the tins that they literally crumbled when I tried to remove them!!! :( They just dissintegrated.

I don't know if it happens with all brands, but I noticed it especially with my Verve and Kitchen Sink Stamps and ruined several sets (Maria at KSS was so nice to replace a couple of my sets when she saw my post in another thread, even though it totally wasn't a fault of KSS stamps).

So now I use the tins for my foam-mounted rubber, clear CD cases for clear sets and, just recently, SI boards and binders for my single foam-mounted and unmounted rubber that aren't "sets" (Rubbernecker, Bellas, etc.)

Hope this helps.
Julie
I bought clear stamps through a company called Gel-a-tins. They're clear stamps come in tins and they are fine (even years later) so either there are certain brands that are ok with DVD tins or there are some differences between the tins used.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #84  
Pearl-ExPert

Location: In my stamp room, stamping, painting, and gluing... with the dogs playing under my feet....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper KissyView Post
I finally decided what to do about my unmounted and clear stamps. ....

So basically I am very happy to have finally come up with something that will make me happy. I just need to order some more acetate...2 sheets per set is only .83 per set to store like that. Not including shipping. I'm good with that.
Erin, I store mine on clear transparencies in binders. I get them at Staples in boxes of 100. The last time I bought them, they had two damaged boxes of 100 each on the clearance table for $20 each. Office Max and Office Depot and other discount stores have them too.

Most of mine don't have the EZ cling. I got Aleene's tack it over and over and painted it on. Makes them tacky to adhere to blocks and transparencies.

HTH,

Cathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #85  
Pearl-ExPert

Location: In my stamp room, stamping, painting, and gluing... with the dogs playing under my feet....

Quote:

Originally Posted by franb63View Post
OK if this has been said .. then me bad.. but what does everyone do with the unmounted rubber stamps that is just bare nekkid?? how do you store those?

Its early and I didnt read each individual post.. sowwy.. Because unless someone can show me.. (or do it for me *evil grin*) how to do the EZ Mount without making a HUGE mess and making it look like everyone else's (virgo side showing) then I just use the Aileens or Tack n Peel. (lazy way is the Tack n Peel for me)
I haven't read through every single post so this might already have been mentioned. I paint the back side of these nekkid stamps with Aileen's Tack it Over and Over. It goes on white but dries clear and is very tacky. Then I put them on transparency film (sheets of mylar or acetate) and slide them into a page protector and into a binder.

I use thin binders and store about 8 pages in a small 3 ring binder.... I have them divvied up by company. I don't have thousands, but I have a lot - maybe 30 pages worth in six different books right now. I have them in a big trunk. That's working for now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #86  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default Unmounted Stamp Storage

Here are three links to pictures of how I store my unmounted stamps. I have instant access to every stamp I own. You could also use a two or three or fifty drawer filing cabinet of course :cool:

Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

FC-Stamp Storage 3 by Reddyisco at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2009, 03:51 AM   #87  
Die Cut Diva

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

One thing I forgot to mention in my prior post about my decision not to use ezmount cushion any longer.

I checked some of my older rubber stamps that I mounted on ezmount cushion several years ago and the cushion appears to have shrunk. I always cut the cushion the same size as the outside of the rubber stamp and I noticed that the cushion is now shorter that the size of the rubber stamp.

Some are 1/16" shorter, some are 1/8" shorter. So the cushion doesn't go all the way to the edge now which obviously causes a problem when you try to stamp with it.

Since I am fussy about cutting and mounting, I know I didn't cut them this way. It appears that the ezmount cushion is shrinking over time.

These were large stamps that I stored on the SI panels and put in 3 ring binders so it wasn't any type of reaction to acetate or a cd case.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #88  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReddyiscoView Post
Here are three links to pictures of how I store my unmounted stamps. I have instant access to every stamp I own. You could also use a two or three or fifty drawer filing cabinet of course :cool:

FC-Stamp Storage 3 by Reddyisco at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for this idea. I think I may put this on the top of my list to try. One question would be how do you glue the sheet protectors to the hanging file? It needs to be secured tightly to hold the weight of the stamps, right?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #89  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by LtlpumpkinView Post
Thanks for this idea. I think I may put this on the top of my list to try. One question would be how do you glue the sheet protectors to the hanging file? It needs to be secured tightly to hold the weight of the stamps, right?
I use rubber cement or any craft glue....I have found that in time some of them fall off so I started putting a piece of tape over the top of the file (think suspenders) so far it's working great
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2009, 04:18 AM   #90  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulssandyView Post
I don't know if someone already mentioned these since I did not read the whole thread. I use the stamp keepers from Inque Boutique. You can see a short video of them here

I find these to be the best of all the ones I have tried, which the OP mentions. Though I really like the file cabinet idea I saw either on this thread or a thread linked from this one. If I had extra file cabinet drawers, I just might have tried it.
Sandy O
Can you give me the site to check into ordering? I dont seem to find it or are they no longer for purchasing?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #91  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by franb63View Post
Can you give me the site to check into ordering? I dont seem to find it or are they no longer for purchasing?
I would love this info too...anyone???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2009, 02:45 PM   #92  
Kookie Creator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Inque Boutique was sold to another company last fall. I think I remember reading something from Stephanie Bernard that the new company didn't have any plans to continue marketing the products. She has rights to some of the products, I believe, but I don't know about the storage system. I see that FranticStamper has some of the stamps for sale now, so you might want to contact her to see if she can get the storage system. Otherwise, you can contact Stephanie through her blog and see if she can help. She has moved on to another business now. http://stephaniebarnard.blogspot.com/ If you go to her blog and go down to the 10/16/08 entry she explains a little of what happened.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2009, 03:38 PM   #93  
Stazon Splitcoast

I thought there was a reaction with clear stamps and some acetates and they would chemically bond? Is this the case because I see a lot of people looking into this and saying they are investing time and resources this way.

I thought there was another thread not too long ago that said about not using just acetate but that laminated sheets were ok.

I just thought I would put this out there again in case this was the situation. If anyone knows the definitive answer that would be helpful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2009, 06:20 PM   #94  
Matboard Maniac

Default My method...

This is what I do w/my stamps to unmount them and store them. I'm not sure if it has already been covered here or not so sorry if I'm repeating anything.

To unmount, I unmount the stamp or its much easier w/new stamps, stick the image stickers to the foam, trim sticker around image, use the mono multi on the sticker, and let it dry.

For the index sheet, I will either stamp the image or since I have most of the index scanned in, I'll set it up in PSE, move the images around, do a copy and reverse and then print it. Then I use the xyron cold laminate rolls and laminate the sheet. Stick my stamps on them, and then store it sheet protectors in large 3 ring binders.

Pictures of the steps are here: http://ineedmorestamps.blogspot.com/...tructions.html.

Here is how it looks in the binder and I pulled one out of the sheet to show the underside of the stamp.

Hopefully it made sense. It is a pretty time consuming process (especially as I have hundreds of stamp sets), but ultimately when I'm all done it'll be worth it. It is so much easier now that the sets are die cut and I do it w/the new sets much quicker.

Good luck w/your unmounting project!
Attached Thumbnails
I may give up on unmounted stamp storage and leave them in a big pile * I DECIDED*-img_2351-copy.jpg   I may give up on unmounted stamp storage and leave them in a big pile * I DECIDED*-img_2354-copy.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #95  
Gallery Gazer

Anyone know of a reaction to card sleeves (like the ones my boys keep their football cards in) or clamshell boxes with EZ mounted stamps? I am so frustrated by all this. I don't want to spend anymore money than I have to. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2009, 10:40 PM   #96  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by twyantView Post
Anyone know of a reaction to card sleeves (like the ones my boys keep their football cards in) or clamshell boxes with EZ mounted stamps? I am so frustrated by all this. I don't want to spend anymore money than I have to. Thanks!
TAC stamps are sold with a ezmount type foam and are sold in a clam shell. When I asked they said they can be kept in the clam shell with no problems. Their clams shells are the same as su. A customer of mine put a layer of stamps in the bottom of the clam shell then cuts a piece from another clam shell and lays it in. Then puts a layr or stamps on that. Not sure how many layers fit in a clam shell.

Dont know about the sleeves though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2009, 03:57 AM   #97  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckkiView Post
This is what I do w/my stamps to unmount them and store them. I'm not sure if it has already been covered here or not so sorry if I'm repeating anything.

To unmount, I unmount the stamp or its much easier w/new stamps, stick the image stickers to the foam, trim sticker around image, use the mono multi on the sticker, and let it dry.

For the index sheet, I will either stamp the image or since I have most of the index scanned in, I'll set it up in PSE, move the images around, do a copy and reverse and then print it. Then I use the xyron cold laminate rolls and laminate the sheet. Stick my stamps on them, and then store it sheet protectors in large 3 ring binders.

Pictures of the steps are here: http://ineedmorestamps.blogspot.com/...tructions.html.

Here is how it looks in the binder and I pulled one out of the sheet to show the underside of the stamp.

Hopefully it made sense. It is a pretty time consuming process (especially as I have hundreds of stamp sets), but ultimately when I'm all done it'll be worth it. It is so much easier now that the sets are die cut and I do it w/the new sets much quicker.

Good luck w/your unmounting project!
I use this method but i find some stamps fall off...i am looking for another method now xx jo xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2009, 04:40 AM   #98  
Crimping Master

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

I keep them on the shets they come with and slip them ito divided sheet procectors available at stapels $3 for a 10 pack. The basball card sixe holds 9 dollar sets anf the 4x6 size holds some and the biggies I put in full sheets!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2009, 08:09 AM   #99  
Polyshrink Goddess

I am curious now.

Sunday International cautions against storing EZ-Mount mounted stamps on ACETATE--and that seems to be why people don't want to put them in CD cases. But CD cases are made of POLYSTYRENE.

Sticking to my CD cases . . .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2009, 08:50 AM   #100  
Pearl-ExPert

I got my Sunday International boards yesterday, and I love them! I was pleasantly surprised to see that they slide into a page protector too! So I put my stamps on on side and sheet of paper on the other (with the images on it) and slid it into the protector and then into the binder. I can finally see what I have in unmounted stamps! :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #101  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb ZaView Post
I am curious now.

Sunday International cautions against storing EZ-Mount mounted stamps on ACETATE--and that seems to be why people don't want to put them in CD cases. But CD cases are made of POLYSTYRENE.

Sticking to my CD cases . . .
There is a definitive answer somewhere on this board on another thread - I remember seeing it. It was ok to use some laminate sheets but that CD cases had something in them that reacted. I wish I could find it now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2009, 06:05 PM   #102  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitterdovefairyView Post
TAC stamps are sold with a ezmount type foam and are sold in a clam shell. When I asked they said they can be kept in the clam shell with no problems. Their clams shells are the same as su. A customer of mine put a layer of stamps in the bottom of the clam shell then cuts a piece from another clam shell and lays it in. Then puts a layr or stamps on that. Not sure how many layers fit in a clam shell.

Dont know about the sleeves though.
Thanks! I knew there was a reason I kept all those. I can stack them like that!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #103  
Pearl-ExPert

This whole discussion about EZ mount reacting with the CD cases is causing me to lose sleep. I have a HUGE investment in CD cases and EZ mount. So far I have not had any problems, but now I'm worried that there will be a problem in the future. It seemed to me that Sunday International used to promote the use of CD cases for storage -- but now they're saying it's a problem. So now I have to spend MORE money in order to keep my EZ Mount safe. I know the CD inserts are not that expensive, but considering that I would need to buy almost 100 of them, it all adds up -- not to mention the time it will take to restamp all my stamp images on the inserts! OH MY! I am not happy about this. Makes me wish I had never unmounted any of my stamps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2009, 02:45 AM   #104  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcostView Post
This whole discussion about EZ mount reacting with the CD cases is causing me to lose sleep. I have a HUGE investment in CD cases and EZ mount. So far I have not had any problems, but now I'm worried that there will be a problem in the future. It seemed to me that Sunday International used to promote the use of CD cases for storage -- but now they're saying it's a problem. So now I have to spend MORE money in order to keep my EZ Mount safe. I know the CD inserts are not that expensive, but considering that I would need to buy almost 100 of them, it all adds up -- not to mention the time it will take to restamp all my stamp images on the inserts! OH MY! I am not happy about this. Makes me wish I had never unmounted any of my stamps!
Oh i do hope you wont have to stop using Cds such a bind for you xx jo xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2009, 04:31 AM   #105  
Die Cut Diva

Has anyone else had problems with the ezmount cushion shrinking in size after several years?

(I noticed several of my older stamps that have been stored on SI sheets in binders have cushion that is 1/16 or 1/8 smaller than the actual rubber stamp. The stamps and cushion where equal size when I cut them so I'm concerned about long term use of ezmount.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2009, 06:10 AM   #106  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

I am in the same place as you! It's very frustrating.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2009, 06:55 AM   #107  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeth1View Post
Has anyone else had problems with the ezmount cushion shrinking in size after several years?

(I noticed several of my older stamps that have been stored on SI sheets in binders have cushion that is 1/16 or 1/8 smaller than the actual rubber stamp. The stamps and cushion where equal size when I cut them so I'm concerned about long term use of ezmount.)
I was unmounting stamps yesterday--from various manufacturers--and many many of the older stamps had cushion that had shrunk. It's not just EZ Mount that shrinks.

Does anyone else think that this is a lot like playing 'telephone'--in that one company says they have a product that is 'safe', and while they don't say that CD cases are unsafe, it is implied. Now, with several companies making storage binders and cases, it has everyone in a hoopla, and losing sleep.

Would someone who has had EZ Mount damaged by a CD case please reply to this thread, and post pictures? Otherwise, I'm sticking to my CD cases and not worrying about.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #108  
Embossing Fanatic

Where can I get the Tac N Peel?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2009, 05:31 AM   #109  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb ZaView Post
I was unmounting stamps yesterday--from various manufacturers--and many many of the older stamps had cushion that had shrunk. It's not just EZ Mount that shrinks.

Ditto. I've noticed shrinkage on my EZMount stamps, but I've also noticed it on some mounted stamps, including SU.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2009, 06:26 AM   #110  
Pearl-ExPert

I contacted Alicia at Sunday International and basically asked her whether this problem with the EZ mount and CD cases is widespread and something that they have received a large number of complaints about or whether it is something that has occurred to a few customers, so SI felt the need to "warn" us and come up with a solution (the CD insert storage boards)? Here is her response (which I should add was very prompt) :

"It seems you aren't the only one concerned about the CD cases. I haven't heard of any people having problems with the stamps being stored in the cd cases. If you haven't had any problems now then you probably won't. In order to get the best out of your EZMount we suggest storing them on our panels, but you don't have to."

It's confusing to me why Alicia would say that she hasn't heard of anyone having any problems with EZ mount and CD case storage, but yet on the the SI website it states that the CD storage panels "Eliminates the possibility of any long term damage to your EZ mount or clear stamps" Makes me wonder if SI has received a few complaints about EZ mount being damaged by storage in CD cases, so they are just trying to "cover all their bases" and send out a warning, while at the same time trying to convince us that we need to buy something else (the CD storage panels) from them to "protect" our EZ mount. :rolleyes:

Last edited by mcost; 01-08-2009 at 06:26 AM.. Reason: error
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 05:19 AM   #111  
Polyshrink Goddess

Sounds like that hits the nail on the head. By using the terms 'eliminates the possibility of any long term damage', it does cover all the bases for them, and plants the seed of doubt. Thank goodness she was up-front about telling you that she hadn't heard of anyone having problems with the CD cases, though, and we can put this matter to rest!

Thank you for being pro-active and contacting her!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 07:08 AM   #112  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeth1View Post

I haven't noticed it with EZ Mount, but I have noticed it with a few SU! sets that I bought used - not that the stamps were undercut, but that the cushion itself seemed to have shrunk back from the edge of the stamp. It wasn't an issue since I was unmounting them anyway, but I did wonder what might have caused it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #113  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

I contacted Alicia at Sunday International and basically asked her whether this problem with the EZ mount and CD cases is widespread and something that they have received a large number of complaints about or whether it is something that has occurred to a few customers, so SI felt the need to "warn" us and come up with a solution (the CD insert storage boards)? Here is her response (which I should add was very prompt) :

"It seems you aren't the only one concerned about the CD cases. I haven't heard of any people having problems with the stamps being stored in the cd cases. If you haven't had any problems now then you probably won't. In order to get the best out of your EZMount we suggest storing them on our panels, but you don't have to."

It's confusing to me why Alicia would say that she hasn't heard of anyone having any problems with EZ mount and CD case storage, but yet on the the SI website it states that the CD storage panels "Eliminates the possibility of any long term damage to your EZ mount or clear stamps" Makes me wonder if SI has received a few complaints about EZ mount being damaged by storage in CD cases, so they are just trying to "cover all their bases" and send out a warning, while at the same time trying to convince us that we need to buy something else (the CD storage panels) from them to "protect" our EZ mount. :rolleyes:
Here is my thoughts on this subject. Sunday Int'l bills themselves as the makers of EZ mount and EZ mount has a lifetime guarantee. In order for them to make that guarantee, they most likely want to make sure that they know exactly what people are using to store their stamps as some products cause a reaction while others do not. Although CD cases do not seem to damage EZ mount for most people, without manufacturing those cases themselves, Sunday Int'l can't know for sure what the manufacturers are using to make CD cases.

Just like clear stamps from companies like MFT and Papertrey VS. cheap clear stamps manufactured in China, you don't always know by looking at something what it contains. We know Papertrey and MFT use high quality polymers while the others are using cheap plastics. But you may not be able to see it with your maked eye when making the purchase.

If Sunday puts out a disclaimer, they protect themselves in the event that some manufacturer is using some type of plastic in their CD case manufacturing that may in fact damage the EZ mount.

If you are not having problems, then you probably will never have problems if you continue to use that same brand of CD case.

Rubber stamps are an investment and I think that Sunday Int'l just wants to protect that investment if you are using stamps backed with their product.

Most companies, like mine, would replace a defective product, so it is in our best interest for you to know how to protect your investment as well.

I'm thrilled that companies like Taylored Expressions, Gina K. Designs, Sunday International and others are using this type of storage technology. It makes it much easier when there is a consistant storage option for all of your stamps and it really keeps your stamp room organized.

Last edited by Gina K. Designs; 01-09-2009 at 09:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #114  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Here is my thoughts on this subject. Sunday Int'l bills themselves as the makers of EZ mount and EZ mount has a lifetime guarantee. In order for them to make that guarantee, they most likely want to make sure that they know exactly what people are using to store their stamps as some products cause a reaction while others do not. Although CD cases do not seem to damage EZ mount for most people, with manufacturing those cases themselves, Sunday Int'l can't know for sure what the manufacturers are using to make CD cases.

Just like clear stamps from companies like MFT and Papertrey VS. cheap clear stamps manufactured in China, you don't always know by looking at something what it contains. We know Papertrey and MFT use high quality polymers while the others are using cheap plastics. But you may not be able to see it with the naked eye when making the purchase.

If Sunday puts out a disclaimer, they protect themselves in the event that some manufacturer is using some type of plastic in their CD case manufacturing that may in fact damage the EZ mount.

If you are not having problems, them you probably will never have problems if you continue to use that same brand of CD case.

Rubber stamps are an investment and I think that Sunday Int'l just wants to protect that investment if you are using stamps backed with their product.

Most companies, like mine, would replace a defective product, so it is in our best interest for you to know how to protect your investment as well.

I'm thrilled that companies like Taylored Expressions, Gina K. Designs, Sunday International and others are using this type of storage technology. It makes it much easier when there is a consistant storage option for all of your stamps and it really keeps your stamp room organized.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #115  
Polyshrink Goddess

No problem here with CD Cases. I bought the SI boards to put in my CD cases. They are really reasonable... I think its like 3.99 for 10 or something so thats less than the cost for a can of pop per CD case. I just bought 100 at first because I had less than that in sets but now I will buy a couple of packages every payday just so that I have them on hand for new sets.

I love storing my stamps in the CD Cases. It makes organization and use so much easier.

Hugs
Jaunice Minor
Utah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2009, 04:03 AM   #116  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have just finished making my storage system for unmounted stamps you can read more on my blog if you are interested xx jo xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #117  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinglakeView Post
I have just finished making my storage system for unmounted stamps you can read more on my blog if you are interested xx jo xx
Can you post a link to your blog? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #118  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoganView Post
Can you post a link to your blog? Thanks.
It's in her signature.

Erin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #119  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

It's in her signature.

Erin
Thanks. Somehow I had disabled signatures, so I didn't even know it was there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #120  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

It's in her signature.

Erin
Thanx xx jo xx
Reply With Quote Likes