Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-14-2007, 04:27 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I feel like a Valentine Schmuck

First both kids are off school due to a Nor'Easter today, so I reset my alarm for 6 am. I'm working from home today, too.

At 5:30 my dear sweet 9 yo daughter climbs into bed with me stating the "Cupid came! But he didn't bring the bag full of stuff like before" This year I only had time to BUY (gasp!) cards and a couple of candies that the kids like. Really now, she has enough stuffed animals to start her own store.

Then hubby opens his (hallmark--gasp) card. We both almost always do hallmark cards between us. It was a really pretty card with a heartfelt sentiment. He looked disappointed. He said that Im always making cards for everyone else, he wished his Valentine was hand made. :oops:

So I made Peanutbutter-Banana-Chocolate Chip pancakes for breakfast for them. I guess I'll be heading down to my craft room later today to create some amazing Valentine for hubby. I had no idea he felt that way. I mean he always has been a fan of mine, but didn't know how much it meant to him. :(

Oh, yes. I told him no flowers or chocolate, just a card. He got his card at hallmark--it was lovely. He also got me flowers at Costco (love their flowers!)
So he sort of listened!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless ~ Mother Teresa
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 04:58 AM   #2  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're not a shmuck. You're a busy woman who's doing her best to be a mommy, wife, demo, and employee. Just be glad your husband WANTS a card made by you, and make sure he gets one from now on. You're not a mind-reader!

I'll bet the pancakes were awesome!

((((((hugs))))))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 05:02 AM   #3  
Crimping Master

Tell him to be thankful he got one, my hubby did n't even bother!!!

My blog - http://sillybirds.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 05:06 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, you are helping me to feel better about it.

And YES, from now on, cards for him will be hand-crafted!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless ~ Mother Teresa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 05:10 AM   #5  
Knit, Purl, Stamp

You are so NOT a schmuck!! I haven't done a thing for my kids or hubby yet....and here I am on SCS!! I made DH a card but won't give it to him until dinner time. Kiddos will get theirs when we have our party with our playgroup friends on Friday. Nothing else.....just cards. Although I think I'll make cookies with DS today.

My Gallery
My Blog - My adventures in knitting
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 05:13 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ouch. I feel awful, given that you are always sending my MOM cards. You are such a sweetie. I bought NOTHING for my husband this year. I made a target mailbox with little valentines because I made it at a class 3 weeks ago. I wasn't expecting ice and snow today and I'm stuck inside with no gift and no MILK in the house. I'm totally out of it also.

The pancakes sound yummy. Try not to feel too badly. None of us is perfect. The crafting thing somehow doesn't connect to our families some time. go figure!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 05:15 AM   #7  
Stampin' Fool

I am feeling that way as well. I made 10 mailboxes for all of our nieces and nephews. ( we live far from "home")They are filled with goodies. Made treats for the teachers.

Who did I NOT make treats or cards for ??? My Kids and hubby!! Time just got away from me and I feel horrible about that.

What about that old saying "It's the thought that counts"? LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 05:29 AM   #8  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Cupid????

Quote:

Originally Posted by redapron
First both kids are off school due to a Nor'Easter today, so I reset my alarm for 6 am. I'm working from home today, too.

At 5:30 my dear sweet 9 yo daughter climbs into bed with me stating the "Cupid came! But he didn't bring the bag full of stuff like before" This year I only had time to BUY (gasp!) cards and a couple of candies that the kids like. Really now, she has enough stuffed animals to start her own store.

Then hubby opens his (hallmark--gasp) card. We both almost always do hallmark cards between us. It was a really pretty card with a heartfelt sentiment. He looked disappointed. He said that Im always making cards for everyone else, he wished his Valentine was hand made. :oops:

So I made Peanutbutter-Banana-Chocolate Chip pancakes for breakfast for them. I guess I'll be heading down to my craft room later today to create some amazing Valentine for hubby. I had no idea he felt that way. I mean he always has been a fan of mine, but didn't know how much it meant to him. :(

Oh, yes. I told him no flowers or chocolate, just a card. He got his card at hallmark--it was lovely. He also got me flowers at Costco (love their flowers!)
So he sort of listened!
Ugh!!! I didn't even know about cupid! Does he come too? Between him, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and The Great Pumpkin, (I just made that last one up), I can't keep up! I guess we could put a little bag of something in an out of the way place in their rooms with a note that says,

"I hid your Valentine's Day Treats this year to add some extra hide-and-seek fun to your day!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love Cupid"
Then, act all surprised when they find it. I don't know. I still haven't made a card for my husband yet and mine was waiting on the counter for me this morning. I am a bad mommy and a bad wife. :(

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 05:33 AM   #9  
Glitter Guru

Do not feel bad, you are *not* a schmuck!!! I made my kids valentines just last night, just small 3x3's, & I didn't make my hubby one at all. He doesn't care about cards at all (now watch, he'll come home & be disappointed I *didn't* make him one!! LOL!!) I made Valentines for the teachers, bus driver, etc, but my kids are handing out store bought. My 8 yr old wanted Harry Potter, period, so those I got at Joann. And we had left over Blues Clues from a few years ago (pre-stamping time for me) when my older son was in preschool, so my 4 yr old is handing those out.

You are a great mom & wife, look at the yummy breakfast you made!! I'll be over in an hour

Have a great day, & don't fret about it!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 05:40 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ladies, ladies, ladies! You are not schmuks or losers! It's not even 9am and you're already beating yourself up! You have 15 hours left in the day. ;) Plenty of time to get some stuff done and present it at dinner...that's what we do. Before school is just too chaotic, so the kids know they get their treats when they get home.

DH and I are having lunch together today, and I'm making him a coupon book (b/c I'm a loser who couldn't come up with anything better :rolleyes: ) that is still not started. And I feel awful, b/c he got me a Cuttlebug and all he's getting is a bunch of cardstock!

Anyway, sorry for the sob story. You still have lots of time to get something done and I need to get off the computer and take my own advice!! lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 06:55 AM   #11  
Kookie Creator

I agree with sassyat30. Morning is way too busy to do things. My DH leaves at 4:45am, so he is never home in the morning with the kids anyway. We have 4 teenagers from our first marraiges ages 15-19, we also have a 10 year old together. I can't tell you how many times in the last few years things like this have happened to me. I keep forgetting even though the older ones are too big for these things now(they would just rather have cash), my DD is still a little girl. So one thing I do is have a little box in my closet with little toys, jewlery and such I have gotten on sale or clearance, if I forget a day or occasion I always have a little something there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:02 AM   #12  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Ok, glad I'm not the only one who hasn't started Valentine's day yet! We're stuck home because of a sick kiddo. So no last-minute store runs for me....I need to get off the computer and go make something....

Let's see.... I have a box of frozen shrimp scampi that I could toss with pasta for quick "romantic" dinner... I have two new Partylite tapers....I think I have a strawberry cake mix in the cupboard.....heart shaped choc chip pancakes for lunch for the kids....they can stamp Daddy a valentine.... I can dig out that red nightie from Christmas.... Ok, I think it'll be passable. Hope it works out for ya'll, too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:04 AM   #13  

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

PS--I got a new oven filament last night for V-day... LOL.

Should my card say "You light my fire" ????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:10 AM   #14  
Kookie Creator

that's right the day has only just begun ! you have most of the day to finish all your plans (even the ones you didn't know about lol ) stop stressing and have fun today! I finished my valentine cards last night . . . bought the candies a couple of weeks ago before they were all picked over and stuffed them in the closet. Hubby & the youngest dd are still snoozing . . . school was cancelled again today so we will all celebrate at lunch before hubby leaves for work.
Happy Valentine's Day !

it's gonna be a good day tater! ~ Ron White
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:13 AM   #15  
Rubber Obsessor

I haven't done anything either. Saturday we got each other presents so we're counting that as Valentine gifts. I think we've already went way over and beyond, if you just count Saturday. This kids however, I will pick them something up before I get them all after work. I am such a procrastinator... I need to work on that.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:16 AM   #16  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by GWTW Junkie

Too funny, but so appropriate for V-day!

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:19 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

I made a card for my dh but we had agreed not to do anything else this year. Last night he gave me a dozen roses (yellow, pink, red and orange they are beautiful), chocolates and a necklace. Now I feel like poo cuz I barely got his card made. I got the kids a little keychain ty and that is all. They seem happy with that. I have been sick for so long and have no felt like doing anything :( Maybe I can make up for it adn make them some treats later!

Be Yourself ~ Everyone else is taken ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:23 AM   #18  
Mad Swapper

I did my cards yesterday and put that together with chocolates I purchased a few weeks ago. Luckily I didn't procrastinate because the kids have a snow day today.

My youngest got his candy already, my oldest didn't even think about it yet because he was in a rush to get over a friend's house, and my DH and I will exchange cards at dinner. I am planning on making a brownie cake in a heart-shaped baking pan as a special valentine treat. I do have to finish making some heart-shaped chocolate lollipops for tomorrow for my son's volunteer group. They are singing at a local nursing home, and the treats are for the residents. He volunteered me for 50 treats!

Linda

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:30 AM   #19  
Kookie Creator

well my V-Day started out with a bang. My DD had said they were not doing valentines at school when asked last week. Today, 20 minutes before heading out the door for school she tells me she needs candy and cards! The last 20 minutes before we leave are never fun and is quite stressful enough without having cards to make too. I whipped them out but it was not easy and it was not fun. She took the candy that I had bought for my husband, cherry kisses. Serenity Now! is my motto for next few hours.

A day hemmed in prayer will not unravel.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:38 AM   #20  
Rubber Obsessor

OMG stampingsue, my son did something very similar to that this morning. He says, "Mom, I need a float to pull down the hall for the parade" I said, what kind of float? He says, I told you about it the other day, but you were asleep... LOL I guess my 6 year old wasn't informed that Mom's can't hear when they are asleep. Needless to say, he went to school floatless!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 07:56 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink

I made a bunch of Valentines for the soldiers, in early January, and sent them all. Never got back at it, and have nothing for my family as of this writing!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 08:20 AM   #22  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My hubby is getting a store bought card too. I made him a card once when we were dating and I got way too stressed out over what I wanted to make that I decided I would always buy him one.

He surprised me last night by asking me out on a date for tonight! (Yay! Mexican food!) He also gave me a 19" LCD monitor - after saying that we shouldn't exchange gifts. Although I guess I bought him a 160 GB hard drive for one of his computers. I also just bought him some more Cool Water cologne that should be delivered this week. (And some Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely cologne for myself.)

Kimberly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 08:22 AM   #23  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by redapron
I learned this lesson last year. A hard one to learn, but I will never not make him a card again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 08:32 AM   #24  
Watercolor Wizard

Believe me you are not alone...and definitely not a schmuck. I believe I could be president of the local procrastinators club (they'll meet eventually...maybe they'll do it tomorrow...operative word being maybe) and I only finished my dh's card this morning before he came downstairs. Luckily we were both on the same page about only exchanging cards this year. Did send Valentines to some friends and out of town kids, but they'll probably arrive late. And I'm a retired empty nester without the busy schedule all you young wives and moms have so I really don't have any reason not to get everything done on time if not ahead of time, but yet...oh well, c'est la vie (sp). DH said he loved the card and so I'm glad I got it done. He did give me a lovely Hallmark one. He's allowed to shop there, but I'm not. If you could see my stash of stuff you'd understand why KWIM? Anyway....Happy Valentine's Day to all SCS...no matter how you spend it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 08:40 AM   #25  
Crimping Master

Okay guys ... no one should beat themselves up over any card ever. Life happens!- and isn't the important part being together? My sweet hubby kissed me this morning, brushed the snow off my car, and brought it closer in the driveway for me before he took off for work early. That's love! As I work nightshift tonight & tomorrow, we won't see each other at all until Friday evening. Have fun creating a gift of love for your sweetheart today ... but put the stamps away and put your pucker on this evening! That should make him smile more than any card!

"Creativity is a continual surprise" (Ray Bradbury)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 08:46 AM   #26  

Received 35 Likes on 20 Posts

Are you kidding? My DH wouldn't even WANT a hand made card! He tolerates my stamping but sooooo doesn't get it, and knows he doesn't get it and I know he doesn't get it. So I really do not bother to make him a card, hallmark works for him (which I didn't even do bc we had a storm and I had to rush home). So, make him something if you have time and seal it with a big wet kiss and a promise of more to come (my DH DOES get that!)!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 09:06 AM   #27  
gio
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsBee
Okay guys ... no one should beat themselves up over any card ever. Life happens!- and isn't the important part being together? My sweet hubby kissed me this morning, brushed the snow off my car, and brought it closer in the driveway for me before he took off for work early. That's love! As I work nightshift tonight & tomorrow, we won't see each other at all until Friday evening. Have fun creating a gift of love for your sweetheart today ... but put the stamps away and put your pucker on this evening! That should make him smile more than any card!
Oh my you are so right. I make cards for everyone and often my family gets neglected in that department. I promise to make an effort and create amazing cards for them but when all is said and done what they will always remember will be the time we spent together making memories. Thanks for helping us keep things in perspective. Have a great Valentine's Day everyone!!

Gabriel , Isabelle, Olivia
My three inspirations
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 09:13 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Just Me

You wanna talk about feeling like a schmuck??? I got my DH a $50 Sheetz gift card (he gets coffee there every morning); a $25 iTunes card; and a really expensive part for his car that has to be replaced (something to do with the power steering???) - not too thoughtful :(. We usually don't do much for Valentine's Day. So what did he get me??? Well, a huge chunk of my order from the spring mini, which I thought was gonna be it (more than enough, btw). But nooooo, this year he decided he'd go all out for Valentine's because he (and I quote) "loves me more than anything in the world and respects me so much for being a working mother." He went on to say some super sweet stuff about what an amazing job I am doing raising our daughter, and how much he appreciates all the little things I do. So at this point this morning I am in tears, and he puls out not 1, not 2, but 3 little blue boxes from Tiffany & Co!!!!! I got a ring, a bracelet, and a necklace. Ummm - WOW!!! I'm not complaining but boy do I feel like a loser!! Now I gotta think of something nice to do!
UK ~ US ~ Spectrum Noir
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 09:29 AM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

Cut a lovely piece of cardstock into a longish rectangle. Punch large circle near the top. Decorate like crazy. Stamp or hand letter: Do Not Disturb. Hang on the bedroom door for hubby to see. Lead him to it if necessary. I made two cards for DH. One is like a super large postcard and the other a fancy regular card. He bought me a beautiful card. Funny thing is, I picked out a message off the SCS inside cards list and both our messages are similar sentiments. Been married 42 years. Maybe that accounts for it. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. You all are doing a great job of creating a nice life for your families, I'm sure.:-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 09:45 AM   #30  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by stagccva
Now I gotta think of something nice to do!
Luckily, men are usually quite easy to please (wink, wink;))!
(Sorry...couldn't resist!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 10:15 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My daughter had surgery yesterday.

I'm baking red velvet cupcakes for the kids this afternoon.

As for DH . . .

He'll just hafta settle for moi! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 10:48 AM   #32  
Insane Embellisher

I get way stressed making love cards for dh, too, so last night I stayed up past midnight doing something different for him. I burned a cd of assorted love songs for him and then decorated the cd cover with the SU vday paper. It turned out really nice. I left the cd for him this morning so he could listen to it on the way to work. He just called to tell me he has been listening to it all day long at his desk. He did have the earphones on, but his coworkers wanted to hear, too, so now they are all listening to it. I guess it was a hit!

Probably the thing he loved the most was a couple of years ago when I made him one of the little bitty books all decorated with lovey stuff and added pics of him, me, and our dd. I tied it to his steering wheel so he'd see it first thing. He took that one in to work with him and showed it off to everyone at work.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 10:50 AM   #33  
Pearl-ExPert

You are not a schmuck - I made DH's card pretty much right in front of him while we watched TV last night. I told him I was making DD's (which I did as well). My sister started the Valentine's gift thing for the kids, so only DD and my Dneice were gifted this valentines (keeping up with the "Joneses").

Anyhow, I heard that Cupid was blown a bit of course (some Nor'Easter or other) and lost a lot of his goodies... Good thing mom made up for it with homemade pancakes ON A WEEKDAY (my family would have thought they'd died and gone to heaven!)

Valentine hugs to you all!

My pitifully neglected gallery

StampingReckLesley (my pitifully neglected blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 10:52 AM   #34  
Insane Embellisher

By the way, the itty bitty book I mentioned was cased from Julie HRR. Now I might have to steal her fire and bearskin rug idea, too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

[QUOTE=marciad]Cut a lovely piece of cardstock into a longish rectangle. Punch large circle near the top. Decorate like crazy. Stamp or hand letter: Do Not Disturb. Hang on the bedroom door for hubby to see. Lead him to it if necessary.

I love it! This is a gift my DH would talk about for years. I could careless about Valentine's Day. My parents barely exchanged cards and mom never did anything for us kids until we got older and asked why other kids at school got stuff but we didn't. She said she didn't and never thought about it. So we got the same hearts every year (the first year they had assorted chocolates) and she filled them with M&M's or other candies.

DH appreciates a handmade card and he did get one this morning, but otherwise, he doesn't mind if it came from Target. They have some really funny ones!

I do understand the guilt of making stuff for other people but forgetting your own family, trust me, I have done it plenty of times.

Happy Valentine's to Everyone! Those pancakes sound devine! Sorry for all of you stuck at home.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 12:30 PM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

You guys are the best! I have so many of you to respond to
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan B
ouch. I feel awful, given that you are always sending my MOM cards. You are such a sweetie. I bought NOTHING for my husband this year. I made a target mailbox with little valentines because I made it at a class 3 weeks ago. I wasn't expecting ice and snow today and I'm stuck inside with no gift and no MILK in the house. I'm totally out of it also.

The pancakes sound yummy. Try not to feel too badly. None of us is perfect. The crafting thing somehow doesn't connect to our families some time. go figure!
Oh please don't feel bad! The cards I send to your mom are not works of art by any stretch! We also have the same weather--yuck! I guess we aren't going out to eat tonight!
Quote:

Originally Posted by GinaK
Ugh!!! I didn't even know about cupid! Does he come too? Between him, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and The Great Pumpkin, (I just made that last one up), I can't keep up! I guess we could put a little bag of something in an out of the way place in their rooms with a note that says...
I didn't know about Cupid either until a few years ago when DD told me Cupid brought the candy! I guess I let her believe that. I'm sure it won't be long before she figures it out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GWTW Junkie

Clever! I got a new oven 9 years ago for Valentines Day, but I asked for it! I've since gotten another new one! I took some steaks out for tonight and I think I have some shrimp for cocktail, too. Plenty of candles...Oops, that's JulieHRR's plan! Sounds like a good one!

[quote=JulieHRR]My daughter had surgery yesterday.

I'm baking red velvet cupcakes for the kids this afternoon.

As for DH . . .

He'll just hafta settle for moi! [/quote}
Love your smilie guy! The weather here is awful. I think I'll turn the FP on tonight. (ds is already at gf's and dd went to neighbors and... ) Ah yes, how is your dd recouping?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljwil
Anyhow, I heard that Cupid was blown a bit of course (some Nor'Easter or other) and lost a lot of his goodies... Good thing mom made up for it with homemade pancakes ON A WEEKDAY (my family would have thought they'd died and gone to heaven!)
Excellent explanation! Yes, they were quite please with the pancakes ON A WEEKDAY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by marciad
Been married 42 years. Maybe that accounts for it. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. You all are doing a great job of creating a nice life for your families, I'm sure.:grin:
Thanks, Marciad. I can only hope to be married that long!

OK, off to start that romantic dinner with what I have on hand! Then tonight, I'll work on a card for him. I'll post a copy once complete.

Thanks, everyone and hope your Valentines Day was full of love~

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 02:11 PM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

*HUGS* You are just a busy woman!

I'm pretty sure I shut my blog down til further notice! Perhaps forever!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 02:28 PM   #38  
Google Master

I bet whatever you do he loves!

my dh left at 2am to plow and doesn't expect to be home til tomorrow...so it has been a pretty lazy day for my son and I.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2007, 02:41 PM   #39  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: keeping my 7 yr old still, while I'm in stampin' bliss!
Default list

Quote:

Originally Posted by marciad
Cut a lovely piece of cardstock into a longish rectangle. Punch large circle near the top. Decorate like crazy. Stamp or hand letter: Do Not Disturb. Hang on the bedroom door for hubby to see. Lead him to it if necessary. I made two cards for DH. One is like a super large postcard and the other a fancy regular card. He bought me a beautiful card. Funny thing is, I picked out a message off the SCS inside cards list and both our messages are similar sentiments. Been married 42 years. Maybe that accounts for it. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. You all are doing a great job of creating a nice life for your families, I'm sure.:-D
Where is teh SCS inside card list??? I don't think I've seen that before. I'm off to make my husband/daughter/babysitter their vday cards (It's almost 4pm, nothing like waiting until the last minute, so NO you are not alone!)

I'd love to scan the list and not have to think of something creative to say!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here is the card I stamped for dh. This met with his approval ;)
French Flair

Anyone know where to find the "inside list" mentioned above?

Reply With Quote Likes