Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-06-2005, 06:53 AM   #81  
Cat
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just counted... I am (obviously) not worthy of the stamping greatness on this board.

I have been stamping for six years, and have only 14 SU! stamp sets, one CTMH set, and two small drawers of miscellaneous (Hero Arts, Denami, etc.)

I really try hard to sell sets that I don't use because I KNOW how easily I could become addicted!
Old 02-06-2005, 03:55 PM   #82  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I started stamping a year ago, became a demo last May, I have:
65 current
2 alphabet
17 from minis Will they make it next year?

30 retired
x
Wheels
4 jumbo
15 - 1 non SU regular

2 Spring mini on the way. I want all of the Spring mini sets. I keep my sets in a tall bookshelf in my stamp room. The other day I thought it would be a good idea to limit myself to just that space in the room for stamps sets. Yah, like that's gonna last!
When I do a swap, unless it's a required stamp set, I made a rule I have to use a set I haven't ever used. Works so far!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 05:00 PM   #83  
Matboard Maniac

Default How many stamp sets do you have and how long has it taken to

what a great question!! I was telling my husband what people had quoted. (hoping that would make him feel better)!! So, of course,he asked how many I had. I tried to figure out in my head how many rows...etc.. I ended up with 35. He just said, "you're kidding me!! all of that is only 35!" Seemed reasonable to me. LOL anyhow...finally counted them...75 total! Unreal how they sneak up on you!!!
demo since 8/04
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 05:50 PM   #84  
Crimping Master

Between wheels, Stampin up sets, other misc stamps, and all well over 100. I have over 80+ stampin up sets. At least 15 wheels. About 50 other stamps from other companies, or stamps I have had made for my business (gymnastics) with my logos on them.

I started stamping on hands with stamps for the preschool gymnastics about 18 years ago. Then about 9 years ago I found out how well the stampin up ink worked on little kids hands. It doesn't bleed, or run, or come off too easily ... so the kids and parents like it. Many preschoolers cry when their stamps wash off! Anyway, that started me, and I bought some things at my first party just to scrapbook with. (markers mostly) Then I was invited to another party, bought a couple stamp sets for scrapbooking, but had so much fun making cards that my new love started. That was over 7 years ago. Since then I just buy whichever sets I want during Sell-a-bration every year. I wish I could be a demo, and would have done it many years ago, but it is hard with my hubbies career.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2005, 07:22 PM   #85  
Mad Swapper

Since I discover SU about 1 year ago, I have 45 sets!

Reply With Quote Likes