Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

View Poll Results: Do you think the sets in the Holiday Mini are worth it?
I think the product is well worth the price 635 62.19%
I don't think the products are worth the price 386 37.81%
Voters: 1021. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2007, 04:08 PM   #441  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GolfCat69View Post
Most demos - will GIVE you the catalogs by hosting a party or just plain ordering enough product. I know I give them to all of my good customers whether they host or not! Maybe you can check with your Demo for a deal rather than pay $10 per catalog?
I found my demo (now upline) through the "find a demo" link at the website. Sent her an email and she dropped off a catty for me to look at, didn't mention having me pay for it or push an order or anything, and even hid a thank you card in it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 05:17 PM   #442  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

JanTink -- you are sending poems to SU? Too cute. Now since we have to stick to the topic of the thread, I hear the stretchy gold and silver cord in the holiday mini is great, the wrapping paper looks great although I'd like to see it before buying it (that's why demos are nice to have around).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 05:33 PM   #443  
Stampin' Fool

I love the mini but I didn't really look at the prices. SU has no problems even if none of us by anything in the mini, there will be plenty who do.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 06:22 PM   #444  
Stazon Splitcoast

Just caught up with this thread....two comments....

1) Daven, love your avatar.

2) I buy my wrapping paper at Dollar Tree. There is no way I am going to spend a lot of money on paper that is going to get torn off a box. No way. My kids have Sally Foster fundraisers too....and I never buy it, don't care how thick it is. That is just too much money.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 06:24 PM   #445  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebethneuView Post
Although my family carefully unwraps wrapping paper and saves it and reuses it, (growing up poor teaches you how to reuse a lot!) I still wouldnt feel ok buying it.
Oh my gosh! My MIL does this very same thing. She has this little closet where she stores it. I even caught her ironing some paper before reusing it. No joke! Maybe I'll get her some of these rolls. Her birthday is coming up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 06:34 PM   #446  
Polyshrink Goddess

This thread is still going?

It reminds me of that children's song that goes: "This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. Somebody started singing it not knowing what it was and now they keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends..." (and it repeats and repeats over and over).

It's good for everyone to get their opinions out there though. Therapeutic, I think.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 06:42 PM   #447  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Really beautiful wrapping paper can be used to cover chipboard, wrap boxes that sit on top of each other as a holiday display, etc. You can xyron the nice heavy wrapping paper to xerox paper and make it turn into cardstock. It can be quite cost effective.

I have a friend who has a ton of empty boxes wrapped in coordinating paper with gorgeous ribbons. That's what she puts under her tree before Christmas and while it is kind of odd, it is beautiful. On Christmas eve, she puts them away and puts out the gifts wrapped in cheap stuff!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 07:21 PM   #448  
Insane Embellisher

Well, I wasn't going to order the wrapping paper but now I think I might have to....I never thought of using it on chipboard or making just the decorative packages for under the tree. As for the rest of the mini, I like some of the sets. My absolute favorite is True Friend, couldn't wait to order it and I absolutely LOVE the Apple Cider paper. I haven't heard any complaints from my customers about prices. At my class tonight they all love the fact that the sets in the mini are die cut. The sets are in several different styles and I think that most people will find at least one set that appeals to them. So I guess you know how I voted!

Jan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 07:36 PM   #449  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by splitcoaststampersView Post
actually, we kinda frown on the hijacking of thread topics. please don't use this tactic. try and let the original topic unfold however it might, and let a moderator handle the rest.

---

somebody earlier in the thread said something that I'll paraphrase as "why would you shut down a thread and punish those who are trying to have a reasonable discussion?"

good point! it probably makes sense to warn or give some time in the corner to people who get carried away, rather than close down the entire conversation. thanks for that comment.
You're welcome. And thank you for dealing with this thread in a reasonable manner. Sorry you have to spend your valuable time reading our very important issues. ;)

Ok, I'm sorry a poster got a temporary suspension, but it happened so quickly I thought, 'is this a set up, to serve as a horrible warning?'

Ok, confession time. If I weren't an atheist and was Christian, I probably would buy the Holy Triptych set. I think it is beautifully drawn and the lack of facial features makes it appealing, because who knows what they looked like. I would like to see more sets from the artist who drew that. (Disclaimer, the featureless look does not work on the fisherman guy in the regular catalog.) (Oh, disclaimer #2, even though I'm an atheist, I still think Jesus was an amazing human being and his story is worthy of respect).

Kathy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 07:43 PM   #450  
Forum Fanatic

Received 163 Likes on 140 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KendraBowenView Post
Oh my gosh! My MIL does this very same thing. She has this little closet where she stores it. I even caught her ironing some paper before reusing it. No joke! Maybe I'll get her some of these rolls. Her birthday is coming up!
I do the same thing! I save it and it's stored in my spare room closet! But no, I don't iron it, heck I don't have time to iron clothes, much less paper! :mrgreen: But I do think the SU wrapping paper is a little too expensive for my budget, I'd rather buy stamps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 08:15 PM   #451  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnMyTermsView Post
JanTink -- you are sending poems to SU? Too cute. Now since we have to stick to the topic of the thread, I hear the stretchy gold and silver cord in the holiday mini is great, the wrapping paper looks great although I'd like to see it before buying it (that's why demos are nice to have around).
OMGosh I have TOTALLY forgotten to order the Gold and Silver stretchy cords!!! The pic is so small in the mini, that I keep overlooking them! Ive gotten nearly everything else already, but I keep fogetting those! OY

SA Sistah -Original Swappers Anonymous!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 09:27 PM   #452  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I dont iron the paper, but then I've never thought of it! My Mom is a neat freak, I bet if I tell her this she will do it! LOL :mrgreen:

Im glad other people do this, sometime's it makes me feel a little odd. I was at a friends baby shower and the gal had unwrapped all of the presents so carefuly, not a rip on the paper. Then she was going to throw it away! I asked about it and the whole room looked at me like I was nuts! Oh well, I got a bounty of beautiful paper.

Oh yes, back to the topic. I ordered True Friend and it comes tomorrow! But Im going to get the autumn apparitions and truthfully there were like 5 sets in the mini that I loved!

And it may have just been me, but the dilly dally set TOTALLY reminded me of AMuse style stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 09:32 PM   #453  
Kookie Creator

Just thought I would put in my 2 cents or is that 4 cents Canadian! Anyway I wrote a letter to SU regarding there higher prices re the Canadian Catalogue. not that it made a difference but maybe SU is reading the SCS site By the way I have not bought anything from the new catty yet.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2007, 11:12 PM   #454  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebethneuView Post
I dont iron the paper, but then I've never thought of it! My Mom is a neat freak, I bet if I tell her this she will do it! LOL :mrgreen:

Im glad other people do this, sometime's it makes me feel a little odd. I was at a friends baby shower and the gal had unwrapped all of the presents so carefuly, not a rip on the paper. Then she was going to throw it away! I asked about it and the whole room looked at me like I was nuts! Oh well, I got a bounty of beautiful paper.

Oh yes, back to the topic. I ordered True Friend and it comes tomorrow! But Im going to get the autumn apparitions and truthfully there were like 5 sets in the mini that I loved!

And it may have just been me, but the dilly dally set TOTALLY reminded me of AMuse style stamps.
I've heard that it is a tradition with some people to use the wrapping paper from shower gifts to line the drawers of the baby's dresser.

I reuse gift bags, since they hold up well, but the paper, no. I do like the plain white SU gift wrap though. I have lots of Christmas wheels that make it fast and fun, but have used some stamp sets on iti too. Snowflakes of different sizes and shapes stamped in several shades of blue is pretty. It's a very sturdy weight, you could make a gift bag from it as well (not for anything too big though). And 50 ft. lasts a long, long, time.

Kathy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 12:21 AM   #455  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by plkelleyView Post
When I first got my mini, I, too, had little sticker shock. However, when I received the set I pre-ordered, I was very tickled with the ease and speed of mounting these.

I am also one who is not thrilled with the current catalogue offerings. My customers, however, have been ordering quite a bit, so I guess the doodle/circle trend is working well for some people.

Only time and the market will tell if SU is on the right track...I think the idea of two large cattys each year is meant to help the company stay on-trend and meeting the needs of its customers. Quite frankly, I'm pretty sure the 20 years of experience they bring to bear might beat out the Marketing 101 theorists.
So.. ITA with this statement, and if you click on this link to the Container Store's wrapping paper (and scroll down to the wrapping paper), y'all may be surprised to see some familiar color palettes, printed patterns and images that..hmmm... seem to be pretty trendy and hip... and very much like what is currently available in the SU catty! (not to mention BasicGrey & others).

Coincidence? ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 01:30 AM   #456  
This reminds me of a Star Trek episode....

Received 115 Likes on 96 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanTInkView Post
I had to go back to this, because I was meaning to address it.

When you take an item back to a department store, do you go to the gift wrap department to do it? I'm guessing you don't.

Your best bet, when asking for replacement or wanting to be sure that SU! gets the message is to go through your demonstrator. And she will always get a better response if she CALLS and talks to demonstrator support.

Yes, you will get a canned response to most emails to SU!, but I'm telling you...it's more than you'll get from a lot of companies. I've sent email complaints into a sorts of places, without nary a "thank you for alerting to this issue" or "we will be forwarding this to the appropriate department", in fact, I got squat back.

I've sent emails to demo support, but mostly for stuff I wasn't expecting an answer back on, once I sent in some of my poetry to amuse them and once I sent in a suggestion. And they have emailed me back in those cases, so I do know that they read EVERY email. But when you have a business this size, it would be hard to answer each and every one with a personalized response. In any business, talking to a real person trumps sending in an email any day. And if you don't like doing that, a paper letter is the next best bet.

So if you really want to make sure that SU! knows something and you want to be sure that your concerns have been heard, you can talk to your demonstrator and ask her to call and talk to DS or you can call and talk to them yourself. However, if you need to make a return, they will ask you to contact your demonstrator and ask her to handle it. In the case of your bent corners, you would have received a new package of cardstock with no bent corners and they wouldn't ask you to return the damaged one. Plus your demonstrator could have addressed your concerns about the packing job on your cartons. When there is enough of the packing paper inserted in the carton, usually the cardstock does not move...the fact that it was sliding around in there so that it got damaged meant that there should have been more paper.
I'd like to say a little more about this, too.

I know the poster said she didn't want to trouble SU! for replacement or something like that.

But - honestly - if you want a company to notice something, you have to make at least a little squeak.

Think about it - if enough customers ask for new CS because they have bent corners, THEN they will (maybe?) change something.

And yes, your demo would have to call them, but that would not cost anyone anything, you could email her, she could call them, they'd send you the new CS directly. And they don't ask for CS to be returned because it's not cost effective.

So really, I think it's incorrect to complain about their customer service when you didn't actually follow through and let them correct something.

"Fun must be always." - Tomas Hertl, San Jose Sharks
"It was fun." - Kirk, Star Trek: Generations
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 03:48 AM   #457  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinOmaView Post
This thread is still going?

It reminds me of that children's song that goes: "This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. Somebody started singing it not knowing what it was and now they keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends..." (and it repeats and repeats over and over).

It's good for everyone to get their opinions out there though. Therapeutic, I think.
THANKS!!! for getting that song stuck in my head all day!! LOL My kids sing this cause they know I can NOT stop hearing it for the rest of the day!! LOL too funny!!

view my gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 03:53 AM   #458  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnMyTermsView Post
Really beautiful wrapping paper can be used to cover chipboard, wrap boxes that sit on top of each other as a holiday display, etc. You can xyron the nice heavy wrapping paper to xerox paper and make it turn into cardstock. It can be quite cost effective.

I have a friend who has a ton of empty boxes wrapped in coordinating paper with gorgeous ribbons. That's what she puts under her tree before Christmas and while it is kind of odd, it is beautiful. On Christmas eve, she puts them away and puts out the gifts wrapped in cheap stuff!!

I have a friend who doesn't have any children (not yet...we keep bugging her:twisted: ) and she does wrap empty boxes for decoration under her tree. Looks really nice. So maybe I will hit her up for an order....LOL

view my gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 04:09 AM   #459  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

I think your MIL and my mother must be twins...the past few years we have been giving my mother a heartattack and ripping the paper off of boxes...after spending 25+ years being told "Do it gently so I can reuse it" - we all went a little stir crazy...she had BOXES and BOXES of used paper, bags, BOWS, nametags (yes TO FROM NAMETAGS...)

I buy the cheapest wrapping paper I can find and encourage my kids to rip it to shreds...since I didn't get to as a kid
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 05:47 AM   #460  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenmouerView Post
I think your MIL and my mother must be twins...the past few years we have been giving my mother a heartattack and ripping the paper off of boxes...after spending 25+ years being told "Do it gently so I can reuse it" - we all went a little stir crazy...she had BOXES and BOXES of used paper, bags, BOWS, nametags (yes TO FROM NAMETAGS...)

I buy the cheapest wrapping paper I can find and encourage my kids to rip it to shreds...since I didn't get to as a kid
My grandma will do the same with nametags, then she just puts the to me from her one on my present for the next year. Now there are a bunch with ex-family members names scratched out and written over. I may make her some new ones as part of her gift.....reason to buy something from the catty!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 05:58 AM   #461  
Stazon Splitcoast

My mom saves name tags - and what's nice about it - I still get gifts from my Nana who died in 1996! (It's lovely to still see her handwriting every year).

And my mom - and now I, reuse wrapping paper - so worth it. I have many stamped bags I use over and over.

So the wrapping paper is still a consideration...

"Consider how hard it is to change yourself; and you will understand what little chance you have trying to change others."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 06:10 AM   #462  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by GolfCat69View Post
Most demos - will GIVE you the catalogs by hosting a party or just plain ordering enough product. I know I give them to all of my good customers whether they host or not! Maybe you can check with your Demo for a deal rather than pay $10 per catalog?

Oh no you just lowered your 20% profit! My demo gives out the cattys too.:-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 06:27 AM   #463  
Die Cut Diva

A couple yrs. ago I thought I'd be smart & thrifty & purchased SEVERAL rolls of cheap wrapping paper! I was so frustrated trying to use the suff. Corners poked through it, die came off on my hands, it'd rip when I folded it! Couldn't even give it to my g-kids to use since the die came off. I ended up throwing it out. Back to the Hallmark brand purchased at end of season and I might even have to try the SU white!! I love & appreciate the 'presentation' of a beautiful and artistic wrapped gift.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 07:13 AM   #464  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not crazy about the new mini, either. I do like the autumn sets better than the Christmas/winter sets but they're not anything I can't live without. As for the regular catalog, I like things that are left over from the previous catalog better than the new releases. I'm in a club so I must order $25.00 a month so I'm getting the embellishments that I've always wanted rather than stamps. Hopefully the next catalog will include stamps that are more my style; otherwise I will have to look for another source for stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 08:38 AM   #465  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 318 Likes on 204 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by msjeri101View Post
I have a friend who doesn't have any children (not yet...we keep bugging her:twisted: ) and she does wrap empty boxes for decoration under her tree. Looks really nice. So maybe I will hit her up for an order....LOL
Oh my, this made me laugh... because I got a idea last year that I will use forever after! I wrapped the household items that I replace with Christmas versions (candles, afghans, etc) and put them under the tree. There were out of the way, served as additional holiday cheer - and because I carefully wrapped the box tops and bottoms separately, I can re-use the boxes next year.

I'm so clever, I scare myself - LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 08:46 AM   #466  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaylestampsView Post
Oh my, this made me laugh... because I got a idea last year that I will use forever after! I wrapped the household items that I replace with Christmas versions (candles, afghans, etc) and put them under the tree. There were out of the way, served as additional holiday cheer - and because I carefully wrapped the box tops and bottoms separately, I can re-use the boxes next year.

I'm so clever, I scare myself - LOL!
That is a really cool idea. I couldn't do it myself, cause my 6 yr old would think he hit the jackpot with santa! LOL

OT - Hey is your Avatar a Avatar (the cartoon)....my kids have been making me watch Avatar on DVD the past few days and your avatar look stuck out at me....LOL:-D

view my gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 08:51 AM   #467  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan BView Post

WHIPLASH!! lol You're Joan again!!:-D

SA Sistah -Original Swappers Anonymous!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 09:03 AM   #468  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by InkaliciousView Post
WHIPLASH!! lol You're Joan again!!:-D
Confusing. :confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 09:54 AM   #469  
Duchess of Dork

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey'sgirlView Post
Just thought I would put in my 2 cents or is that 4 cents Canadian! Anyway I wrote a letter to SU regarding there higher prices re the Canadian Catalogue. not that it made a difference but maybe SU is reading the SCS site By the way I have not bought anything from the new catty yet.
This is the best thing I've read on this thread. Of course, I didn't read back very far! LOL! I think when you have a complaint about a product, approaching the seller with your problem is the best approach.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 09:57 AM   #470  
Duchess of Dork

Quote:

Originally Posted by vbcaserView Post
My mom saves name tags - and what's nice about it - I still get gifts from my Nana who died in 1996! (It's lovely to still see her handwriting every year).

And my mom - and now I, reuse wrapping paper - so worth it. I have many stamped bags I use over and over.

So the wrapping paper is still a consideration...
That is so sweet about gifts from Nana! What a special idea!

My MIL sometimes re-uses paper, but we all re-use the gift bags in our family. Also boxes. And, for many years we had the same box that would get passed around. It was kind of a fun tradition to see who got "the box".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 10:00 AM   #471  
Duchess of Dork

Quote:

Originally Posted by starr4View Post
A couple yrs. ago I thought I'd be smart & thrifty & purchased SEVERAL rolls of cheap wrapping paper! I was so frustrated trying to use the suff. Corners poked through it, die came off on my hands, it'd rip when I folded it! Couldn't even give it to my g-kids to use since the die came off. I ended up throwing it out. Back to the Hallmark brand purchased at end of season and I might even have to try the SU white!! I love & appreciate the 'presentation' of a beautiful and artistic wrapped gift.
I hear you Gail! The problem is that no one else cares about the pretty package. My dh has actually given me gifts (when he DOES actually give me gifts, that is) in a bag from the store. UGH! So, I find it not worth spending money on something that MY family won't appreciate. So I use the cheap stuff knowing they don't care if corners poke out! :mad:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 10:49 AM   #472  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 318 Likes on 204 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by msjeri101View Post
OT - Hey is your Avatar a Avatar (the cartoon)....my kids have been making me watch Avatar on DVD the past few days and your avatar look stuck out at me....LOL:-D
Yes, I am Katara - waterbender extraordinare!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 10:54 AM   #473  
Mad Swapper

Received 495 Likes on 164 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan BView Post

OK--here's my odd Christmas decoration--I take really nice wrapping paper and wrap my pictures, add a bow/riboon, and it looks like packages hung around the room...
I know, I know, a bit compulsive but I DO love gifts! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #474  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisOView Post
OK--here's my odd Christmas decoration--I take really nice wrapping paper and wrap my pictures, add a bow/riboon, and it looks like packages hung around the room...
I know, I know, a bit compulsive but I DO love gifts! :-)
Lots of restaurants do this too I noticed! The good quality SU! paper should hold up really well this way, and you can coordinate with other stamped home decor items really easliy too since the wrapping paper matches SU! stamp sets and colors. Bonus!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 12:13 PM   #475  
Cardstock Collector

Smile Holiday Mini

Greetings fellow stampers,

I am new to SCS, and am still navigating my way through the site, and came across this thread. At first, I agreed with the title. I did not care for much in the Mini, but then I gave it some more thought. I used to sell Mary Kay and I bought Home Interiors. Neither company ever came out with a "mini" that I thought was worthwhile, so I don't blame Stampin' Up!

In the main catalogue, there are lots of things that I want, and so I am having a demo party here next month. Stampin' Up! has an amazing hostess program! And, yes, their prices went up, but not alot, and think of the gas prices here, esp in the Midwest. The price of EVERYTHING has gone up.

I continue to patronize my local stamp store and scrapbooking store to keep money in the community, but I will also continue to buy from Stampin' Up! since my demonstrator is also part of the local economy.

Tip: My demo made a card using one of the silhouettes from the main catty and she put punched-out flowers over it using the trio of flowers punch. It looks very nice!

Rascal Heart
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 01:06 PM   #476  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaylestampsView Post
Yes, I am Katara - waterbender extraordinare!

LOL that is too flippin funny!!!

view my gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2007, 02:39 PM   #477  
Stazon Splitcoast

I think somebody was asking about the SU! White wrapping paper? It's AWESOME! You cannot see through it at all. When I'm lazy and/or don't have time to stamp it, I still use it and just use some really pretty ribbon to tie around the pkg. It's nice and thick and wonderful! I have the brown kraft paper as well and I love it just as much!
Reply With Quote Likes