Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-16-2007, 05:27 PM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Heartfelt Scrapbooking

Has anyone ordered from this company?? I ordered some Cuttlebug embossing folders from them when they were offering free shipping...I got an email saying they got my order but then haven't ever received them or another email from, nor has my bank account been debited. Very strange...any ideas???

My Blog - New!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #2  
Crimping Master

Default bummer

I've had the same issues..............unfourtanely I should have posted a warning but, I don't like to bad mouth any business if I can help it. I actually posted about them having the friends and traffic jam folders that everyone was looking for. When I ordered they said they were in stock. Its been almost 6 weeks and I'm still waiting on the final folder to come. I ordered 9 total from them because they were "suppose" to be in stock. They sent me 4 after 3 weeks, then 4 came 10 days later and I'm still waiting on the final one. I've sent them 3 e-mails telling them that I wasn't happy with the service and I wouldn't have recommended their site if I had known what the deal was. They said due to the supply and demand that it was the reason it was taking so long. I told them that I ordered in good faith that when they said they were in stock or else I would have went elsewhere. They made sure they took the money from my credit card immediately.:twisted:
So beware and question the instock when dealing with cuttlebug items. The funny thing is I don't even have a cuttlebug.........they were for a friend.:rolleyes:
Kelley
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2007, 06:27 PM   #3  
Kookie Creator

Well, shoot...I had a bad feeling. Wonder what I should do now?? I guess I will try and contact them and tell them to cancel my order and will have to have my bank fight with them about the charges if they do charge me. So far I cannot see where I have been charged, but I will keep a close eye on them. Thanks for the heads-up! So frustrating! :(

My Blog - New!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #4  
Crimping Master

http://www.happyscrappinscrapbooking.com/

This site is the best for anyone looking for the Cuttlebug, Cricut, Paper, NEW stuff, etc... The customer service is AWESOME! I ordered on a Thursday evening and had my package on Monday afternoon!! There prices are better than Michaels (I don't think that is saying much, is it?). They give you points for frequent shoppers, and 5 -10% off coupon on your next purchase. I think that they even have free shipping over a certain amount (can't remember).

"Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go."
~ Louise Driscoll ~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2007, 06:35 PM   #5  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by greengem32
I've had the same issues..............unfourtanely I should have posted a warning but, I don't like to bad mouth any business if I can help it. I actually posted about them having the friends and traffic jam folders that everyone was looking for. When I ordered they said they were in stock. Its been almost 6 weeks and I'm still waiting on the final folder to come. I ordered 9 total from them because they were "suppose" to be in stock. They sent me 4 after 3 weeks, then 4 came 10 days later and I'm still waiting on the final one. I've sent them 3 e-mails telling them that I wasn't happy with the service and I wouldn't have recommended their site if I had known what the deal was. They said due to the supply and demand that it was the reason it was taking so long. I told them that I ordered in good faith that when they said they were in stock or else I would have went elsewhere. They made sure they took the money from my credit card immediately.:twisted:
So beware and question the instock when dealing with cuttlebug items. The funny thing is I don't even have a cuttlebug.........they were for a friend.:rolleyes:
Kelley
DITTO- This exact situation is happening to me as well. I used this site because it was recommended to me. I will NOT be ordering again. I wouldn't have minded waiting if they had been upfront that things were on backorder. Their lack of communication about the backorders is frusterating as well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2007, 07:41 PM   #6  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmurai
DITTO- This exact situation is happening to me as well. I used this site because it was recommended to me. I will NOT be ordering again. I wouldn't have minded waiting if they had been upfront that things were on backorder. Their lack of communication about the backorders is frusterating as well.
Have you gotten a response from them, Jennifer?? I emailed them and haven't heard anything...maybe I will try and call the phone number listed on the website. I did double-check my bank account again and I have not been charged, so I guess that is one relief. I just want the darned things!! LOL

My Blog - New!!
Reply With Quote Likes