Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-30-2011, 08:22 AM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have you ever thought of packing it in

I'm in a serious funk and am considering selling off my stamps. I lost my mojo a month ago and have obligations. Have you ever thought of packing it in?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 08:30 AM   #2  
Glitter Guru

Received 55 Likes on 32 Posts

I wouldn't pack it in, maybe just pack it up for a few months. Your obligations may change or your mogo come back then you will have a supply on hand to start back up.
Now if you have a stash the sixe of a small store then you may want to "weed out" and pack the rest away.
After all, you can sell at any time but it takes loads of time and $ to restock.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 08:49 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

That's exactly how I felt 3 months ago. I started going thru my stamp sets and punches. I am currently weeding out and selling those that no longer are my style. I have ear-marked the money for a new digital camera. So, a goal to work for.

I also joined a Christmas card challenge on here. No penalties if I don't complete it, but nice personal reward if I do.

Then I also joined a small swap.

My mojo has returned, now if I could just find the time. That's the one thing I don't have alot of. But I figure if I can start to work ahead. Maybe stamp some images and color them as needed. Maybe get some card fronts done so that all I have to do is attached and find a sentiment. Anything to get a stash of cards (or almost cards) is a help for me.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 08:56 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. We've all been there in the ups and downs that life brings.

Since I'm a "golden oldie" and a grandma many times over, I feel qualified to remind you what I'm sure you know: This too shall pass. When we're in the middle of something, we don't feel that way I know. It feels like it will last forever.

Looking back at my life, any drastic decisions that I made when I was in a "funk" were not ultimately the best ones. Sometimes when we are upset and pressured, we just feel a need to take action and "do something", anything to change the way we're feeling.

If you can, try to wait on getting rid of all your stuff. Pack it up out of sight if you need to. Don't think about it for a while. I'm hoping things will smooth out for you, and you will be ready to create again.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

You have some great ideas on your blog so maybe your Mojo is just buried in too many supplies.
Have you considered just purging to start? I don't know what you have, but sometimes too much stuff or too many things on your mind can bury creativity

If, after you purge you still feel this way then dump it., but give it some time
I dumped all of my knitting and sewing stuff except for my sewing machine, serger, some thread and a few books and tools First I purged & then I realized I no longer wanted to sew or knit. It had become a burden
Our interests can change
Good luck in what ever you decide
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 09:24 AM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapbook4everView Post
I'm in a serious funk and am considering selling off my stamps. I lost my mojo a month ago and have obligations. Have you ever thought of packing it in?
wow i just looked at youir blog its fab!!!
I would just box up your stamps etc for a while as i'm sure your mojo will come back ,you are very talented!!! xx jo xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 09:32 AM   #7  
Crimping Master

I don't consider selling it but I have times where I just don't have my mojo, like right now, lol. I find that I just let it ride out and than start up again when I'm ready. I'll still go in there, look at my stash, stroke my babies to let them know I care, but I don't stress about creating.

I think if after a year you completely don't care anymore, then consider selling.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 10:47 AM   #8  
Kookie Creator

I was commenting the other day to a friend that I have stamps I purchased and haven't used and may not use for a long time. I am more intrigued by techniques than I am by using rubber stamps these days and she came back with..."no sooner than you sell something you will come across a card using the image and will regret it".

So...I am not going to sell my stamps. I did purge and my DIL and my daughter have benefited. I will stamp at least one image with the stamps....and, even if I don't...I like looking at the stamps and dreaming of one day using them.

Also, if I die before I do...I have two beautiful ladies who will benefit when I am gone!!!

Cathy

http://catricks-creations.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 10:58 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Many, many, many times. Recently actually, so your post caught my eye.

I have purged but never quit. . . maybe one day. But like others have mentioned, I'll just pack it up for awhile first. Never say never, especially if you'll take a loss by selling off your supplies.

You can just take a break and when you're feeling like it again, you can go back ~ and if you've invested a part of yourself in it, you probably will.

I hope it's just a lull for you, and you get your second wind. But if you don't, I think you'll feel better about it if you didn't give it up too quickly or too easily.

Can you pack things up and put it out of your mind for awhile? That can be hard if you have a whole room or large area devoted to it. I think it's easier to deal with times like this if I can have it all out of sight for a bit.

Good luck ~ let us know how things are going for you :^) . HUGS!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 127 Posts

When you say "obligations" do you mean DT kind of commitments? If so, that can change your whole feeling about creating - it's something you must do rather than something you choose to do. You've got some great advice here already, the only thing I would add is that it might be worth looking at your relationship with the creative process and seeing if there's something about that you can change that would make you feel better. That might, for example, mean dropping out of a DT commitment and giving yourself permission to create on your own timetable rather than somebody else's.

Good luck with your decision!

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #11  
Hardware Hotshot

I agree with everyone, I too had about a year or more that I just didn't have the time. If you have a true passion for this, weed out some and keep what you love. I did that also, sometimes having to much is so overwhelming and I sold my cards for a while, that becomes to much work. I love to blog my cards but even that can be very time consuming. I do it because I love it, not because I want to make money. Take a break and come back afterwards you are bound to feel better.

It's in the Cards! My Blog

Pinterest
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #12  
Sis
Insane Embellisher

I took off five years. I kept everything. Life got inthe way but I was smart enough to keep it all. I am so glad I did. I don't as much as I would like to but when I want or need something special I can do it. There is nothing easy about this life and keep your things. It will make you smile sometime again. Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #13  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 40 Likes on 18 Posts

Sometimes our lives get too busy with work, social or other obligations and we can't find the time or energy to craft. I've been there and had times when I couldn't craft for months - but I kept all my "stuff" and was so glad later on when my life got back to normal. Stamping, scrapbooking, needlework and reading got me through lots of difficult times both physically and mentally. Keep your stuff and see what happens a little bit down the road!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 12:09 AM   #14  
Hardware Hotshot

I understand. When I went through my separation and divorce, I didn't even hardly walk into my craft room. I guess it was the last thing on my mind during that time. It was almost two years before I felt like crafting again. Now, I try to go in at least once a week, or more if I have the time. I turn my ipod on, leave the door open so my pets can come and go, and I craft. I also use crafting as a way to destress and decompress after a hard day at work or if traffic is less than desireable.

When I'm in a funk, I look at magazines, this gallery, blogs, etc.

You will get your mojo back. I think your cards are pretty as it is. : )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 05:24 AM   #15  
Embossing Fanatic

Don't give it up, just pack it up, take a break. Everyone needs a break from something, even a hobby like stamping.

Eventually, you will have a break from your obligations, even a small one, and you can get back to stamping.

I do that. There are times when I am stressed with family and work, that I just leave my supplies alone for a while. Then when the dust settles, so to speak, I can go right back to my supplies and start again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 06:24 AM   #16  
ch
Mad Swapper

I was in a serious funk. I had plenty of time and too many resources. But poor health hindered my ability to create.
My sweet little neighbor came over and had fun helping me clean my craft room. She is a sweet 6 year old, loved our time together. We dejunked, organized and got rid of supplies that had been around too long.
I have a tidy room, with less stuff. I love what I have and know what I have and where it is. My sweet friend now comes over to 'craft'. She has full run of my room--after all she helped organize it. We chat and create.
She had to teach her kindergarten class a skill. She taught them how to make a card! Another generation is born.
I did not sell my excess, I donated them to worthwhile causes. It takes a lot of time and energy to sell craft supplies. Their resale value is very little. I wanted to spend what little energy I have creating.
Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #17  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 131 Likes on 46 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainokView Post
I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. We've all been there in the ups and downs that life brings.

Since I'm a "golden oldie" and a grandma many times over, I feel qualified to remind you what I'm sure you know: This too shall pass. When we're in the middle of something, we don't feel that way I know. It feels like it will last forever.

Looking back at my life, any drastic decisions that I made when I was in a "funk" were not ultimately the best ones. Sometimes when we are upset and pressured, we just feel a need to take action and "do something", anything to change the way we're feeling.

If you can, try to wait on getting rid of all your stuff. Pack it up out of sight if you need to. Don't think about it for a while. I'm hoping things will smooth out for you, and you will be ready to create again.
Another grandma here! WHAT SHE SAID! This time, too, shall pass.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #18  
Glitter Queen

I agree with everyone here...I have had many ups and downs in my "crafting" life...sometimes it's just too much to fit in. But I always go back and create...if for nothing other than to make myself happy. I don't pressure myself anymore to "do" what I don't feel like doing. I think our minds wander and we have to let that happen...for that is where learning and inspiration come from!

Good Luck and just relax with the path of your life right now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 09:01 AM   #19  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have felt like quitting when life got in the way of my MOJO but I just cleaned up and re-junked my craftroom and left it be, I knew someday I would return to it and I did. I stopped crafting for almost 2 1/2 years but once life got back on track I had a clean, tidy craftroom to play in again. I love this hobby and knew I didn't want to give it up but life was just too crazy at that time to enjoy.
This will pass... everything in life is ebb/flow
I would shut the door to your craftroom until you feel ready to return and enjoy your hobby again. I am so greatful to my wonderful family and friends that talked me out of selling everything off at that time.
Sheena
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow, I looked at your blog and you are very talented. I agree with Joanne (Angelnorth) that if you are on design teams, they can take away some of the fun of stamping. It's always better to just design for your pleasure. Good luck with your decision but with your talent, please don't stop stamping. You do great work!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #21  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 52 Likes on 35 Posts

Quote:

Yes.

In fact that's where I'm at right now ... thinking of selling everything. :(

I'm hoping that this "funk" will go away and I'll be a happy stamper again soon. That's why I'm going to hold off for a while before listing my stuff for sale.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #22  
Hardware Hotshot

I say wait at least a year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #23  
Cardstock Collector

I also agree with the other posters and say DO NOT sell your supplies. I say give yourself permission to take a vacation from creating be it 2 weeks, 2 months, etc. Take that time to refresh yourself by doing other things you enjoy in your spare time like gardening, reading, boating, whatever else you enjoy before you know it a tv advertisment will spark a creative idea and you will be sitting at your scrap table creating another beautiful project. I think if you "pack it in" you might come to regret it in the future. I think every creative person experiences a lack of mojo at one time or another and most of us eventually snap out of it. Best of luck to you!!!

Sarah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #24  
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via Skype™ to jogrybali
Thumbs up selling off

Quote:

When my DH and I made the decision to pack-up and move from Australia to Bali (2004), I wanted to sell all my stuff. I had a teaching studio and lots of stuff, to work with my students. However my DH was against it!! He told me to pack everything and it will go into the container. I had 7 M3.
Now, I am very thankful he made me do this.
Here in Bali, we have household staff and more. One of the conditions of the retirement visa is to be able to stay in Indonesia that you have to employ staff, to get their people employed.
I hardly to any more work in the house,and no cooking at all, That is the reason why I can sit daily in my beautyful studio with all my stuff around me. The only thing I need is some help with re-organisation. I am not too good at that.(English is my second language)

I would agree with the other members, do not sell!! You might want to come back at a later date and you will miss it all.
I am 78 yrs old, I too speak from experience, bad times will go, and good times will follow. You will enjoy your stamping again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

If your on a DT I would just pack away the stamps your not using for the DT and just concentrate on that. I have seen a lot of DT members get burned out awhile on their DT and go back to their old favorites.

If your just burned out, throw it in boxes, put it in storage, basement, garage for six months to a year and decide then.

If you want a fresh start and your collection is not too big then donate it, sell it or gift it and start anew. There will always be pretty new stamps to buy and restart your mojo.

Maybe just putting the old things away and concentrating on new will help jump start your MoJo again. Sometimes just looking at the same old, same old will make you feel blah. I noticed crafting is like fashion. The same clothes you have in your closet you start getting depressed. You add a new blouse and your happy again.

I am going through a small mini purge right now with my stamps. I don't own a lot. When I got back into paper crafting five years ago I bought stamps to make gifts and I was obsessed with House Mouse.

Now, I hardly make gifts that are stamped but I am still obsessed with House Mouse but not on a grand scale. I buy one or two a year. My style has gone from gift making to unusual and quirky. I am getting rid of all my stamps that don't inspire me any more.

I hope you feel better soon. Blah's are a good thing because it just makes you more creative.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2011, 05:41 AM   #26  
Embossing Fanatic

The last card on my blog (the yellow, black and white) was hard for me. I wanted that layout, and I wanted to use ribbon, but for the life of me could NOT get a color combo that I was happy with. I spent almost 2 weeks trying and trying. Was ready to pack it up, and just forget it all. I even tried to do another layout, totally different, and well, lets not talk about that disaster. :cool:

Then one Sunday I walked into Sunday School class and my teacher (happens to be my aunt also) had on a dress with yellow, black and white. It was like "BAM"! There ya' go! :eek: Went home and that's what came of that color combo.

Inspiration comes from everywhere. Sometimes you just need to step back and take a vacation/breather. Concentrate on other things for a while. Even if its another hobby. Your supplies will be there when you are ready.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #27  
Matboard Maniac

I agree with everyone...the funks def come and go, but I think thats with everything in life.
I too thought of just packing it in, mostly due to separation/divorce as well. I had to move out of my spacey craft room, had my stuff in storage for months..just recently got re-settled and with the help of my very handy dad, created a new desk/creative space. When I brought my stuff back out, it was like rediscovering an old friend, felt good. Some stuff brought back memories of better times, which even though its bittersweet, it still felt good.

I would def recommend purging and maybe selling a few things..duplicates, or stuff you just dont use...and also always find new stampers to donate too, they love it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 10:58 PM   #28  
Compulsive Stamper

I read all of the comments you received, looked at your work, and agree with others. We all seem to go through down times. I sure have and it's like my mother did when we were kids, she would take some of our toys and put them away. Later when she reintroduced them we were delighted to have new stuff to play with. Try this for awhile. Hope it works for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #29  
Glitter Queen

Just wanted to say "hugs!" I know it may seem like the solution right now, but give it a while an feel no guilt for not stamping!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #30  
Rubber Obsessor

Smile packing it up

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvpaisleyView Post
I agree with everyone...the funks def come and go, but I think thats with everything in life.
I too thought of just packing it in, mostly due to separation/divorce as well. I had to move out of my spacey craft room, had my stuff in storage for months..just recently got re-settled and with the help of my very handy dad, created a new desk/creative space. When I brought my stuff back out, it was like rediscovering an old friend, felt good. Some stuff brought back memories of better times, which even though its bittersweet, it still felt good.

I would def recommend purging and maybe selling a few things..duplicates, or stuff you just dont use...and also always find new stampers to donate too, they love it!
I had the same experience. I had to wait till the container was delivered to my door. When I saw all the boxes I could hardly wait to unpack.
When the time came, it was just seeing an old friend returning
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #31  
Glitter Queen

I have felt this way many times. I find going through my stash, organizing and purging puts me back in the mood to stamp. Good luck....and like many said....this too shall pass. Keep with it, you will find your way back!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 02:44 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprauncey1View Post
Just wanted to say "hugs!" I know it may seem like the solution right now, but give it a while an feel no guilt for not stamping!!
That's what I need to do. Not feel guilty about not stamping. I think that might be the key to my dilema. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #33  
Compulsive Stamper

I get this way too. Especially when I think of the money I've spent and how it has sort of taken over and "junked up" my house. When I bought my house, I figured I would never fill it up. How wrong I was. I have way too much stuff, mainly from when I was teaching classes, but I can't seem to part with any of it. Now, I am starting to lose interest for a variety of reasons. Now that I'm not teaching, I don't seem to have a "reason" for making a card, yet when I have to make one for a birthday or something I hate it because it's something I "have" to do (which is why I quit teaching). Sometimes when I do get my Mojo, back, I will start to make a card and then not be able to settle on something because I have too much to choose from and become overwhelmed. Sometimes I spend so much time looking through my stuff for a particular stamp that I get tired and give up. Despite all this, I still buy more stuff. It's almost more like I like collecting the stuff rather than using it. Mostly these days I spend more time looking at blogs and printing out ideas than I do stamping. I have recently decided to just let it go and not beat myself up about not stamping. I'm not getting rid of anything right now, but am trying to slow down on buying stuff. If I get to the point in a couple of years that I'm not doing anything with the stuff anymore, then I will reconsider what I want to do. For now, I'm just doing other things and trying not to stress about about it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #34  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks, everyone, for your input. Keep them coming.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #35  
Crimping Master

Default packing up

I took a year off, I sold a lot of things and didn't regret it. I kept the ones that I used a lot and now I'm getting back into it. I'm trying to join a couple swaps on here but, I need to reactivate my status so I can.
I say just weed out if you have too much and keep your favorites and stamp when you want to and not when you "have" to. worked for me.
Good luck,
Kelley

p.s. I got the final burn out when I made the wedding invitations, thank you notes, and all the party favors for my brothers wedding as my gift. It was over 100 of each and that was just too much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #36  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedsk8terView Post
I get this way too. Especially when I think of the money I've spent and how it has sort of taken over and "junked up" my house. When I bought my house, I figured I would never fill it up. How wrong I was. I have way too much stuff, mainly from when I was teaching classes, but I can't seem to part with any of it. Now, I am starting to lose interest for a variety of reasons. Now that I'm not teaching, I don't seem to have a "reason" for making a card, yet when I have to make one for a birthday or something I hate it because it's something I "have" to do (which is why I quit teaching). Sometimes when I do get my Mojo, back, I will start to make a card and then not be able to settle on something because I have too much to choose from and become overwhelmed. Sometimes I spend so much time looking through my stuff for a particular stamp that I get tired and give up. Despite all this, I still buy more stuff. It's almost more like I like collecting the stuff rather than using it. Mostly these days I spend more time looking at blogs and printing out ideas than I do stamping. I have recently decided to just let it go and not beat myself up about not stamping. I'm not getting rid of anything right now, but am trying to slow down on buying stuff. If I get to the point in a couple of years that I'm not doing anything with the stuff anymore, then I will reconsider what I want to do. For now, I'm just doing other things and trying not to stress about about it.

I think teaching or working at a scrapbook store was part of my earlier demise. I was told my layouts and my cards were not great by the store manager, who considered a layout a piece of paper with a sticker on it. The entire time I was workimg there, I never told people thier stuff was bad, it's all art, even if not my style or what I would do, or how I would do it. After I left there, I hardly worked on crafts a few months. Then slowly I got back into it.

I make a card a month for my only living grandma and my great aunt now. It's a little thing for me, but huge to them. They both get their hair dome at my mom's and tell her about the cards, what I write, if I don't write much. My great aunt cried a few times talking about my cards to my mom. She said the other day that she really appreciates me thinking about her. My cousins aren't very good about seeimg her or anything (her own grandkids) so I think it's something she looks forward to.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2011, 01:01 AM   #37  
Rubber Obsessor

Default inspiration

It is like I hear myself talking. I feel exactly the same. Before I moved from Aussie to Bali, I had a teaching studio, like you I bought a lot of stuff for my teaching. Here in Bali are no stampers at all not even a craft shop like we have in australia. It takes me days to make a card. I look over the blogs to get inspiration and still nothing gets done. I hope this will pass soon!
Have a nice day,
Jogry/bali:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZShannView Post
I think teaching or working at a scrapbook store was part of my earlier demise. I was told my layouts and my cards were not great by the store manager, who considered a layout a piece of paper with a sticker on it. The entire time I was workimg there, I never told people thier stuff was bad, it's all art, even if not my style or what I would do, or how I would do it. After I left there, I hardly worked on crafts a few months. Then slowly I got back into it.

I make a card a month for my only living grandma and my great aunt now. It's a little thing for me, but huge to them. They both get their hair dome at my mom's and tell her about the cards, what I write, if I don't write much. My great aunt cried a few times talking about my cards to my mom. She said the other day that she really appreciates me thinking about her. My cousins aren't very good about seeimg her or anything (her own grandkids) so I think it's something she looks forward to.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2011, 02:30 AM   #38  
Hardware Hotshot

Hey, there was a time I only made one or two cards a month. I was happy with that. I maybe now only make four to five except around holidays, graduation time, etc. I have no problem with any amount I make...it all makes me happy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #39  
SuG
Forum Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i feel a little burned out now too. I was going great and then I did a craft show right after surgery, too soon. now I don't want to stamp at all. I will take this time to organize and clean my room. It is summer now, the kids last day of school was today. Maybe I will have too much fun to miss and and be chomping at the bit to stamp come september.

It also happened to me when I was doing a ton of swaps. It became such an obligation that it wasn't fun anymore.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #40  
Matboard Maniac

Don't sell your supplies! Do what I have done in the past, I go thru the stamps, the supplies, the papers, etc. and weed out what I am sick of, and know i will not use. I gave it to my daughters scrapbooking club at school and they were very happy to get it. I don't miss any of the stamps and things, and THEN I went and bought some new sets to get my creativity back, and it was almost like starting over again! It was fun again! I hope you get your mojo back! You will I'm sure! Smiles!
Reply With Quote Likes