Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-21-2006, 06:27 PM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palapala
Have any of your husbands played around with your stamps? What have they done?

My wacky, adorable husband has played with mine. I was doing thank you cards with a hula girl on the front and left my stuff out to go back to later. I'm in the recliner watching tv when he comes up to me and asks "Wanna see my hula girl dance?" and proceeds to pull up his shirt and wiggle his belly. I busted a gut!! He saw my stamps and decided to play. He stamped the hula girl all over his belly! Even funnier, he used my Stazon black ink!! Took 2 weeks for it to come off.

Oh, that man makes me laugh!!
That's hilarious!

Here's what my DH made for me on our anniversary.
Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2006, 06:33 PM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper
I'll probably be killed for sharing this...

For a long time I was a bigger scrapper than stamper. For some reason, I don't mix the two. But that's another story.

Anyway, not only did hubby use all my supplies--he submitted his scrapbook pages into the State & County Fairs and won many ribbons. The best part... he did an Olympics page and got an amature "BEST IN SHOW" over ALL the other women. Including me. He's pretty amazing. (that's ok, I kicked butt the year before and after). I was so excited for him. His ribbon hangs on my craft room wall.

He has a drafting degree and loves to draw. He had some ideas and played with them. I was impressed that he was willing to "go public". He's so nice, he says he had a good teacher. Hmmm...should I keep him?
That's so cool. My hubby has made some humurous pages on the computer, but that's about it for scrapbooking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2006, 06:40 PM   #43  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by iliveforjc
Did CPS have to come out?;)

My husband's brother also made my husband a card with some curse words in it, because I got my sister-in-law hooked on stampin'!!:p
Oh, that's funny!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2006, 06:55 PM   #44  
Matboard Maniac

Save money making your own cards?!! That's a myth! I want more and more with each new catalogue. My DH always tells those who receive my cards that they better appreciate them because they cost about $400 each... if he only knew what I really spent!! You can't put a price on happine ss!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2006, 08:59 PM   #45  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by swild19
Did you get pictures of that??
Bummer, no!!! I never even thought of it. But if I had a photo of every goofy thing he has done, there would be no room in my house to stamp cause it would be filled with photos.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2006, 10:03 PM   #46  
Hardware Hotshot

Hula and Staz-On...now that's funny stuff!

My dh has helped me on occassion when I am in dire straights. I had a huge decorated sugar and regular cookie (three flavors) and I was stamping tissue paper for the boxes. He helped me or I would have never completed the finished product on time. He'd be mad if he knew I told, but I like that he helped. He also loves to eat and I promised him home made lasagna if he'd help me. He also helped me count cookies when I was freaking out and thinking I was 10 decorated sugar cookies short!! When I'm that frazzled, counting isn't my best skill---that's for sure.

What was more shocking than dh stamping, was my mother-in-law helping me stamp sis in law's wedding envies. Oh my. I about cried when I came back (had to buy a replacement blade for my Fiskar's trimmer) and saw her stamping away. I let her...they weren't my wedding invites! She really only messed up a few.
Reply With Quote Likes