Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-04-2017, 12:47 PM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Exclamation Fun Stampers Journey - problems

I've been asked by many why I left Fun Stampers Journey so soon after joining. For the most part, I've stayed pretty quiet about it other than saying that it's a new company and is experiencing growing pains. However, since quitting on November 21, the problems have continued (and, in my opinion, escalated). I've decided to no longer stay quiet.
My original issue with FSJ was problems with shipping (paying for for express shipping and not getting it, not receiving shipping notices or tracking information, etc). And then there were phones issues - always receiving a voice mail when I tried to call coach support (and having to call back because phone calls were not returned). I had trouble tickets that were never addressed and emails that were never returned. In the few months I was an FSJ coach, I had more issues than I did in eight years with SU.
During my last month as an FSJ coach, I earned a volume override of $50.31. This should have been paid to me by direct deposit on December 15th. It was not. After several phone calls, I was told a check would be mailed to me. It was not. I called yesterday and again today and still do not have an answer to why I was not paid or when I will be.
My latest issue is with the Bloom Box subscription. I emailed coach support to cancel my subscription early in December and received an confirmation email back. Today I received a shipping notice that the box is on its way. (Right now it's too early to tell if my credit card has been charged).
If you are considering joining or buying from Fun Stampers Journey, please be cautious!

I do want to add that I am not someone who would normally 'bash' a company publicly. However, I have tried everything in my power to resolve these issues before going public.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 05:32 AM   #2  
Matboard Maniac

Update: after I posted this same post on my facebook page (and tagged Fun Stampers Journey), the VP of sales emailed me to ask if I would be available for a phone call today. Unfortunately I won't. But, at least it looks like maybe a resolution is on the way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 06:37 AM   #3  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 187 Likes on 89 Posts

Good to hear.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 03:51 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hope your issues have been ironed out....it's hard to be a happy stamper when you are dealing with such issues and sadly, it seems that sometimes nothing happens until you are forced to become the squeaky wheel. I know you only did that as a last resort and were still pretty nice about it. Hope they get things fixed asap for you in that respect. Welcome back! Jan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 06:42 PM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

UPDATE: I was able to speak with FSJ management today. He seemed genuinely concerned about the issues I have experienced.
My check was sent today by priority mail and I have a tracking number. Also, the monthly subscription was terminate when I originally cancelled and my credit card has not been charged. The email saying that it shipped was a glitch in their system.
Looks like all the issues have been resolved.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 06:44 AM   #6  
Compulsive Stamper

PM'd you 😊
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 07:22 AM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by babybryteView Post
PM'd you 😊
I just sent you a reply!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 11:22 AM   #8  
Crimping Master

Defiantly good to know. I considered them but chose to wait a while. I understand growing pains with new companies and I hope you get all your problems worked out.

MY BlogYouTube

Proud to Design for: Scrapbook Blessings Club Craftin Desert Divas Riley & Company Stamps MHK Designs Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 01:50 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That stinks you've had issues, hope all is now resolved. They really aren't what I would ever consider a new company any more, I reviewed them for a blog in Oct. of 2014, you would think they'd have all their issues worked out by now.

check out my blog at: www.PisforPaper.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2017, 12:51 PM   #10  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherHolbrookView Post
That stinks you've had issues, hope all is now resolved. They really aren't what I would ever consider a new company any more, I reviewed them for a blog in Oct. of 2014, you would think they'd have all their issues worked out by now.
From what I'm hearing, the issues aren't because they are a newer company, but because of personnel changes in the home office. I hope they do get things worked out!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2017, 09:49 PM   #11  
Cardstock Collector

Default FSJ update

Read the thread about Fun Stampers Journey issues and one coach's reason for leaving and wanted to update this. I joined as a coach the end of January. I have not had the issues Lisa described. They are now using a different company to handle the website and the online back office for coaches and I think it is going well, although they are not at 100% of where they hope to be with that. I do know that quite a few SU demos have joined on as coaches, probably because the quarterly minimums are lower than SU's and many people do not like the polymer stamps. I have had to contact coach support a few times and they have been very helpful and prompt about returning calls and emails. I have found their products to be high quality, comparable to SU. I also like that they have 3 starter kits available to choose from, including one for the hobbyist. I fall into that category and so far have not felt like the company likes me any less than the coach who is building a business.

Betty Giles
Reply With Quote Likes