Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-06-2011, 12:07 AM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Found a FAB sale of My Favourite Things stamps & more!

Hi everyone!

I hope it is OK to post this here but I just wanted to share a fab sale that I have found here in the UK but they DO ship internationally.

They have quite a few stamp sets from My Favourite Things (amongst many others) at superbargain prices and knowing how we all love a crafty bargain I though it just might be useful to someone?!

I am NOT in anyway affiliated to the site, I just wanted to spread the word to my very special SCS friends in the hope that I could save someone some money! Be warned though.....Don't click on the link if you don't want to spend anything! LOL!

The MFT sets which are normally $16 are now reduced to �5:00 which at todays exchange rate is approx $7.55! The smaller sets which cost $9 are now down to �3 which again at todays rate is approx $4.53.

I have ordered from this company many times and they have always been super fast and super reliable. At this point I must say that I cannot be held responsible for any divorces that may ensue as a result of this post - ie: enabling anyone to part with cash! LOL! You did'nt hear it from me!

Hope this might help someone (I've stocked up for prezzies) and Happy shopping folks!

Here's the link......

SALE ITEMS :: Sir Stampalot

Alison x
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #2  
Kookie Creator

Just "bumping" in case anyone wants a bargain! LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks so much for sharing. You're right, there are some really good deals on nice stamp sets. I'll take a thorough tour later this eve.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks for enabling! I did get two MFT sets from my wishlist, Friends Forever and I'm pulling for you.
Now I have to be sure to get the mail before my husband. I'm getting ready to order some stamps from New Zealand that I found on etsy. My husband will think this stamping thing has really gotten out of control if he sees I'm now ordering from out of the country now!
Reply With Quote Likes