Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-25-2009, 07:19 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Favorite CTMH products?

Hello!
I am trying to get my next CTMH order together and I am so undecided to what order this time. There are so many products I want.
I just won almost an entire set of the markers from a blog candy and I LOVE them! They are the BEST waterbased markers I have tried in a long time! I have had some other CTMH markers for quite some time and tips are still going strong and not all fuzzy like SU's get and this is important to to me as I use them alot.
I also just got the ALL DECKED stamp set. This is the BEST snowman set I have ever seen for building a snowman!!

SO please tell me what you would order from the catty for your next order.

Thanks!!!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2009, 08:15 AM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree - I love the "All Decked Out" snowman set! I used it for my Christmas cards this year!

My favorite things from the CTMH catty are their scrapbooks, covers, & page protectors. Top quality and great colors. If you scrap, the page protectors have an extra "space" between the binding and the area the page fits in, so when you open your scrapbook, it lays flat!

My other favorite things are their stamp sets! I've tried lots of acrylic, and theirs are the best I've found.

I actually have a wish list when I order. Once I set a limit on how much to spend, I pick the top items on my list! Also, it depends on whether I'm aiming for the stamp of the month set (that's how I got my snowman set!).

Good luck and happy holidays!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #3  
Crimping Master

I love their paper packs. You get designer paper and colored cardstock that coordinates. I am able to make cards easily with them.

I also love their acrylic stamps. I love Boutique Borders. It is a beautiful border set that you can layer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile

Yes, the Level 2 paper packs are great. The coordinating CS is included so no need to purchace colors that you don't like. It also introduces you to new colors of CS that you may not have seen yet.

Also, the blocks are great. I need to put my Stampaganza order in yet and can't decide which stamp sets to purchase....I like Snow Flurries and Season of Splendor. There is a wonderful set called "Beautiful Things" that is a moutain lake scene (for coloring) with trees, leaves and a lovely sentiment included. Ok, just made up my mind because if you buy two you get one free...anyway...

The Micro-Tip scissor is the best I have ever used and the edge distresser is a handy little gizzmo....HTH
www.cindyleek.myctmh.com
"Never look back unless you are planning to go that way." Thoreau
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2009, 03:30 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

I just placed an order...here's what I got:
Ms. Holiday Cheer
Treasure Life
Make it Count
Foam tools
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #6  
Rubber Obsessor

I like the level 2 paper packs the best
from the latest catty I have Jingle, Twitterpated, and back country
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

I love love love the Silhouette Level 2 paper pack! It's so unique and different from anything I've ever seen, and every card I've made with it sold almost instantly!
Another favorite of mine that I can't live without is the liquid glass! Fabulous stuff, and so easy to work with!
Have fun choosing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2009, 02:56 AM   #8  
Matboard Maniac

The latest catalogue produced i though was excellent the four themes i think was a great idea thes being GRACE, JINGLE, SWEET HOME and TWITTERPATED.
I think in these four there are great choices of everything coordinating very well with good colour palettes.
The Grace is elegant to those who want something classic style the Band T duos work brilliantly with the Delightful things My acrylix Stamp set . I can highly reccomend this combination and if you have the barn red ,Cocoa , honey and twighlight inkpad you have it made.
The Chidhood prortrait it such an unusual set i have never seen one like this before it will work with the grace but i would use it also with other coloured palettes something fresher or softer in colour with maybe everday messages for Birthdays , thankyou and it even comes with a Thinking Of you whiich covers practical most people.

Those Micro Tip Scissors are a must have i have one pair but will get another just in case
i misplace my existing ones.
The Texture tools look fab so i think i would need to get a set and in time another tools like this pay for themselves i love to to do texturing and having wooden handles i guess make them easier to hold and use.
I have to be honest here i dont scrapbook at all, in the UK we dont tend to much we cardmake more so by praising CTMH products i am probably a good example of you can buy loads of products from CTMH for cardmaking which is what i buy my products for .
Good luck with your decisions and i am sure whatever you buy you will love them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2009, 03:29 AM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile

Get the texture tools, Andrew....I should have mentioned them. They are great to work with. I love mine....when I can find them....my kitten loves them too! :o)
www.cindyleek.myctmh.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2009, 05:36 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew overtonView Post
The latest catalogue produced i though was excellent the four themes i think was a great idea thes being GRACE, JINGLE, SWEET HOME and TWITTERPATED.
I think in these four there are great choices of everything coordinating very well with good colour palettes.
The Grace is elegant to those who want something classic style the Band T duos work brilliantly with the Delightful things My acrylix Stamp set . I can highly reccomend this combination and if you have the barn red ,Cocoa , honey and twighlight inkpad you have it made.
The Chidhood prortrait it such an unusual set i have never seen one like this before it will work with the grace but i would use it also with other coloured palettes something fresher or softer in colour with maybe everday messages for Birthdays , thankyou and it even comes with a Thinking Of you whiich covers practical most people.

Those Micro Tip Scissors are a must have i have one pair but will get another just in case
i misplace my existing ones.
The Texture tools look fab so i think i would need to get a set and in time another tools like this pay for themselves i love to to do texturing and having wooden handles i guess make them easier to hold and use.
I have to be honest here i dont scrapbook at all, in the UK we dont tend to much we cardmake more so by praising CTMH products i am probably a good example of you can buy loads of products from CTMH for cardmaking which is what i buy my products for .
Good luck with your decisions and i am sure whatever you buy you will love them.
I just got the Texture Tools lat month and I LOVE THEM!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2009, 06:19 AM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My favorite CTMH items are the Perpetual Event calendar and the Memory Showcase. These make up into GREAT gifts.

As for stamps for Stampaganza from the current catalogue- well, I know I want Childhood Portrait, but not sure what else- there are so many nice ones!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

I didn't get all the texture tools, I only got the foam ones, to use as a large dauber..maybe I should get the whole set?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #13  
Matboard Maniac

I've just learned to use my liquid glass and I love it! It really makes a stamped image POP! I also used it to adhere my fuzzy white fibers on my Christmas cards and I'm not worried about it coming off when the cards are removed from the envelopes. I am making my list for my next order and I think it's time to get the ink pad organizer for my desk because I think I'll use my markers more if I don't have to dig them out. I have gotten really lazy about coloring lately.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:19 PM   #14  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen99View Post
I didn't get all the texture tools, I only got the foam ones, to use as a large dauber..maybe I should get the whole set?
Oh YES! I really do love it. It's organized and handy to tote around if you decide to get the distressing kit. I'm learning to use the tools and it's actually kind of fun. I have a heavy hand, so I'm figuring out that sometimes less IS more, lol.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #15  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking Oh Yes!

Quote:

I just placed an order...here's what I got:
Ms. Holiday Cheer
Treasure Life
Make it Count
Foam tools
Treasure Life is one of my FAVORITES! What a fun order! I do like my Texture Tools also. I find I use them more often than I thought I would. I just finished some of the a couple of the mini Acrylic Albums and they are really easy & fun to put together. I have to order more "basics" this time as I'm out of Cranberry & Colonial White CS, Memory Protectors & Albums :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2009, 03:57 AM   #16  
Pearl-ExPert

Well....sounds like I will be ordering the whole texture kit next time I place my order. I really liked the TREASURE LIfE stamp set, the minute I saw it! the MS HOLIDAY CHEER set will be a fun one to use with my g-friends, when we all have our Christmas party!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2009, 05:32 AM   #17  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by WELUVSTANGSView Post
I've just learned to use my liquid glass and I love it! It really makes a stamped image POP! I also used it to adhere my fuzzy white fibers on my Christmas cards and I'm not worried about it coming off when the cards are removed from the envelopes. I am making my list for my next order and I think it's time to get the ink pad organizer for my desk because I think I'll use my markers more if I don't have to dig them out. I have gotten really lazy about coloring lately.
I have the ink pad organizer on my desk. I love it. It is so easy to get my markers and stamp pads. I also love that the CTMH organizer does not take up very much room.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2009, 06:40 AM   #18  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hands down their idea books are the best investment I've made from CTMH. I have all the scrapbook ones and am buying Wishes next!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

I love their chipboard because it is white with a finished feel to it. It takes inking really well. I love their dp and the way they package it in a zip type bag. Keeps it from getting anything on it. I bought several Christmas stamp sets. About 5 of them and like them all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #20  
Die Cut Diva

My absolute favorite thing from them is their acrylic blocks. They are the best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2009, 08:40 PM   #21  
Glitter Queen

I can tell you that my best-selling items from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book are currently:

Grace paper packet and My Stickease
Holiday Trinkets stamp set
Heartfelt Christmas stamp set
Good Work stamp set (teacher/classroom images)
and Twinkle Brads

I've also heard that our top-selling stamp set this year is:
Cupcake Sprinkles
(which is no surprise to me - such a versatile favorite!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #22  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking Enabling Alert!

I got an email tonight that there is a *SALE* Wednesday for CTMH --- Holiday Hey Day! --- I got a list of items that will be on sale to order Wednesday!! Looks like some GREAT prices ;) All sorts of fun stuff, stamps, paper packs, Ribbon Rounds, embellishments!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 03:41 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
I got an email tonight that there is a *SALE* Wednesday for CTMH --- Holiday Hey Day! --- I got a list of items that will be on sale to order Wednesday!! Looks like some GREAT prices ;) All sorts of fun stuff, stamps, paper packs, Ribbon Rounds, embellishments!
I will check this out as my club order is due tomorrow anyway. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 24 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
This sale is awesome! It is however, ONLY available on a consultants website. The merchandise is first come, first serve!!
Contact your local consultant to see which website she is using.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 24 Likes on 7 Posts

I would say that my favorite products are the blocks and inks.
I have almost all the inks, LOVE LOVE LOVE the blocks! and of course the list continues to include the stamp sets, and paper packs and those how to books!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2009, 12:35 AM   #26  
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile

Two stamp sets I have always really liked are "Wonderful Charms" and "Merry Little Christmas." Wonderful Charms is retiring the end of the month and is a sweet little set of spring flowers and little bugs. Merry Little Christmas retired last year (but I saw it on the current clearance sale list) is a set of Mouse Family and a Christmas Tree. The Mice are dressed and Mama Mouse even has a pair of bunny slippers on....just love that set!
www.cindyleek.myctmh.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2009, 04:40 AM   #27  
Matboard Maniac

CTMH has the best blocks. I use them for the acrylic and the rubber stamps. The storage cases for the blocks and the embellishments are great. The new storage boxes for the stamps envelopes are the best. I like the handle on the new ones. I 2 of the old ones and I pretty much store the seasonal stamps in them and alphabets in the other. The stamps that I currently use the most are in the new box. I have 2 more on the wish list. The handles make it easy to pick them up and go to a crop or cardmaking session.
I can't just pick one favorite, because there are too many things about CTMH that I like.

Estelle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 06:26 AM   #28  
Pearl-ExPert

Well, I just signed up to be a demo last week, and I'm waiting for my starter kit to arrive! I ordered all of the sets, since they were such a great price! I'm so anxious for my goodies to arrive!! I loved re-reading this thread, as it gives me tons of ideas for my first order!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #29  
Pearl-ExPert

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 11:28 AM   #30  
Matboard Maniac

Good Luck to you, Karen...... CTMH has great products. Not to say that all the other companies don't. I got my start in stamping with a friend and then one of my DD selling CTMH. I really loved it when they went to the clear acrylic stamps and blocks because I stamp so much more than I once did........... I make all the cards I send. I can't remember the last time I bought a card.

Estelle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #31  
Pearl-ExPert

THANKS Estelle!! I can't remember the last card I purchased either!! I do love the card making. I don't do as much scrapbooking! Does your daughter still sell CTMH?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

THANKS Estelle!! I can't remember the last card I purchased either!! I do love the card making. I don't do as much scrapbooking! Does your daughter still sell CTMH?
I am still having a hard time on what to buy at my monthly scrap CTMH group as there is so much I want!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #33  
Stampin' Fool

I'm a CTMH junkie!!! I love their Level 2 paper sets, and couldn't live without my distress kit!
I ditto the comment on the micro-fine point scissors, they are awesome, and you easily get spoiled by the clear stamps and how well they stamp. The Wishes and Originals books for card and scrapbook layouts are great to stimulate your creativity; they offer different sizes which is nice.
I like how their pads keep the ink upside down, so the pad is ready to be inked, and juicy, and will match ink to paper for monochromatic look. And with that I will stop!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 02:53 PM   #34  
Pearl-ExPert

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetostamp3View Post
I'm a CTMH junkie!!! I love their Level 2 paper sets, and couldn't live without my distress kit!
I ditto the comment on the micro-fine point scissors, they are awesome, and you easily get spoiled by the clear stamps and how well they stamp. The Wishes and Originals books for card and scrapbook layouts are great to stimulate your creativity; they offer different sizes which is nice.
I like how their pads keep the ink upside down, so the pad is ready to be inked, and juicy, and will match ink to paper for monochromatic look. And with that I will stop!!!
I know what you mean!! I am receiving both the wishes, and Imagine books in my starter kit!! Wow, that kit is sooo worth the $$! I'm going to get the tools kit, and the level 2 paper packs, and the distress kit too!! Actually, I WANT IT ALL!!! hahah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 03:39 PM   #35  
Stampin' Fool

It's so much fun to want it all and buy it all, isn't it????? There's another thread that addresses that subject, but we won't take the fun out of this and go there, I'll just go back downstairs and start stamping again!!! I'm my best customer! LOL

Have fun on your new adventure, Karen.....much success to you!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #36  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetostamp3View Post
It's so much fun to want it all and buy it all, isn't it????? There's another thread that addresses that subject, but we won't take the fun out of this and go there, I'll just go back downstairs and start stamping again!!! I'm my best customer! LOL

Have fun on your new adventure, Karen.....much success to you!!!!!
Awww....thank you so much!! Yes, this is a new adventure for me! I think my kit will be arriving on Monday!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

I LOVE the books! I have made several awesome scrapbook pages with the help of those books. The cards books are also fabulous.
I LOVE the stamps! I also really like the markers. To me they are the best waterbased markers I own. The tips do not fuzz up like my SU ones do and I LOVE the small tip on the CTMH markers as they do not dry out right away.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #38  
Mad Swapper

I just signed up with CTMH and got my kit. Their products are amazing. I haven't even had a chance to use much yet, but I already want more!
Sally Taylor, Fun Stampers Journey Coach #1118

My FSJ site
Reply With Quote Likes