Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-09-2008, 10:24 AM   #81  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by 11Valerie11View Post
One more note, we are only hearing one side of this story. And without all the facts, how on earth do we, as consumers, know that that one side is the *right* story? For all we know, there has been communication, has been offers of resolution, has been regular contact, and the OP has chosen not to convey that part of the conversations between herself and eP. And has only chosen to voice the negativity. None of us know the real truth except for the OP and eP.

As far as the Ebay rating system, that is for their site, and perfectly appropriate. It is not on sites that aren't connected to Ebay, which is what this situation is.
Why would you assume that she is only giving one side of the story? I don't see how that would benefit her. IMO, the OP was only voicing her experience and frustration. If she had offers of resolution I'm sure she would have shared that. She "did say" that she was told that it was shipped. If it was, where is it? If it wasn't, they shouldn't have told her that it was. I think there are way too many posts attacking her and assuming that she's holding back information or unreasonable. It would have been far better to assure her if you think the company will take care of her order rather than assume the worst of her. There are ways to defend a company that you love other than becoming negative. It does sound like this company is going through some growing pains.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #82  
Gallery Gazer

I have ordered quite a few times from eP since they opened. My experiences in the past were wonderful!! I got my products within days. But this last time I didn't get the same experience. Yes, my products were still wonderfully packaged, I got a sweet personal note thanking me for my order but it took the order WEEKS to get here! I ordered a few stamps on 1/20 and I didn't get them until this week, almost a full 3 weeks later. Now I understand that they have had lots of issues with shipping. I knew when I placed the order that they were experiencing a high demand....but at the same time I know that people were ordering new CB folders AFTER me and were receiving those orders BEFORE me. That is not cool by me!!!!

I totally understand that they are running a new business and there are lots of kinks (believe me I do-my DH and I own our own pharmacies-I KNOW how hard it can be at times). But I feel that maybe they have just grown too big to be just the two of them. I am all for supporting the "little guy" but the little guy also has to understand that folks just aren't going to wait weeks for something when they can go and get it somewhere else faster. I think that maybe it's time that they sit down and really try and figure out a way for them to catch up on the demand (and that perhaps closing to go to CHA is not the best idea).

For now I will not continue to order from them, but I will be paying very close attention to how they improve things. I have loved doing business with them in the past and I hope that someday when they figure all of this out, I will be able to do business with them again. As for all the people who feel that this thread is just bashing eP, I honestly think that it was just a thread started in frustration by the OP who just wanted to know if there were others who had the same experience as she did....or if maybe she was alone in this. I don't see it as bashing but just information sharing. I feel that these threads should be just as welcome as the "this place is amazing" threads.

Sorry this is so long (I got a little winded I guess :rolleyes I wish Joy and Daisy the best of everything with their business. I hope that the shipping delays that they have been experiencing lately are just one little hill for them to get over

My SUO Blog~Merry Stamps
My blog~ Merry Musings

Do you love Tastefully Simple?? Click HERE for fabulous recipes and to browse the catalog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #83  
Polyshrink Goddess

Just got my order and I was happy! I will see them again!

Dawn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 11:28 AM   #84  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I hope they sort it out - I ordered some christmas papers back in November - they were 'in stock' on the website - my credit card was charged immediately but I didnt receive my parcel for 3 1/2 weeks!!!

I do wish them luck and hope they sort it out and from personal experience do understand that it takes lots of time to manage a small business but when you are taking somebody's hard earned cash and dont have the customer service support to go with it, it is extremely frustrating being on the end of that...

Sarah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 12:02 PM   #85  
Kookie Creator

I've had a wonderful experience ordering from them. I've been waiting for the most recent new Cuttlebug folders to come in. They kept my name on a special email list and Joy notified me as soon as they were available. I ordered that same evening.

There was notification on their site that it was taking 7-10 days to fulfill the orders. It would be delayed longer if I chose to order something in addition to the new Cuttlebug folders. I was warned.

I had sent an email to Joy thanking her for letting me know that they were in stock. She said they were literally buried with Cuttlebug orders and folders. She couldn't see across the room because there were so many boxes of folders and they were already starting to turn down orders because they didn' have enough. She said herself, she couldn't believe how quickly the hundreds and hundreds of folders sold out.

The great news is that Joy did say even though they were so buried and I took my chances of ordering two other stamps, my order was in Priority Mail within a day or two of me placing my order.

I will say I pay with PayPal. PayPal itself is set up to automatically deducted the money. Don't blame the company you order from! It was your choice to use PayPal. The company isn't automatically deducting your money.

I would highly recommend using them and won't hesitate to do so again in the future. I've really enjoyed dealing with Joy.

Sorry others have had a bad experience. Many of us have had great experiences!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 12:52 PM   #86  
Kookie Creator

Just so you people who've had less than wonderful experiences don't feel so lonely, I too have been very disappointed in the shipping time of the last couple of orders placed with them.

In the beginning they were very good. And I certainly understand the concept of supply and demand. I know that the Copic markers have been a problem from the supply standpoint, and that's what's held up some of my orders. It just galls me when they take so much time off from the business and get backed up even more than they ordinarily would.

I know they're nice ladies, they just need to get their act together before I order from them again.

And BTW, I think the OP kept chiming in because she felt SHE was being bashed and she was defending herself. This is a public forum, and she had every right to vent and share her experience.

Whew! Nuff said!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #87  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 188 Likes on 90 Posts

This is a slight hijack. I have never ordered from them, so I can't comment, although I have read through the entire thread.

My question is: do a lot of these small companies that are popping up run the same way - out of their house? I absolutely could not imagine trying to stock inventory in my house. I barely have room for my own stuff. So, is this how people start a business? They order a bunch of stuff, put it in the basement (or spare bedroom), start taking orders, pack it on the kitchen table, and head to the post office to mail it? I'm just trying to imagine how it works, why anyone would want to do it, and how it could be profitable.
I know there are other new companies that are designing their own stamps. That seems different, as the inventory would be much smaller. Does anyone know how all of this works? I guess you really need a course in running a small business to do something like this. (I can barely keep my own life organized.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 02:15 PM   #88  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shopping DivaView Post
I haven't had any problems communicating with them about my "special order". They are very courteous and have been able to update me promtly. I'm sorry your having a bad experience. As far as them being out of stock on certain items, it may be a good thing if you look at it in a different light - they are obviously getting a lot of business. Also, I'd like to add there prices are pretty good. Aren't they behind because of their birthday special or something? Anyway, when you do get your order, I'm sure they will throw in some freebies, I don't think it's intentional.
Yup- I ordered the cupcake stamp set and they packaged all kinds of extra stuff in there. It was like a mini christmas :mrgreen:

I'm really disappointed you are having a bad experience. I really hope they make it right and hopefully will figure out how to resolve it so it doesn't happen again. I can certainly see why you'd be frustrated as that's a long time. I've ordered from them twice and it took about 2 weeks for the order, but I was fine w/ that. Good Luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #89  
Compulsive Stamper

I'm another person who likes to hear both the good and the bad. Just as it's useful to me to find out that someone had an amazing experience with a company, it's useful to me to hear that someone took weeks to get their stamps.

While it would be nice if there were never any call for these threads because no one was ever disappointed with the customer service they received, we're not living in Happy Magic Stamp Land here. Furthermore, sometimes a thread like this can be the kick in the pants a company needs to get its act together.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #90  
Hardware Hotshot

I order from them all the time. I've never had a bad experience. Yes I did have to wait for an order to ship over the Holidays but it was to be expected.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #91  
Hardware Hotshot

*** Remember the ol' days ? *** When you would order from Ktel off the TV and it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. Things that make you go hummmmmm.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #92  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

You can file a dispute resolution with PayPal (i think that is what it's called). PayPal will attempt to resolve things with the seller, and if not successful, will give you a refund. I have had to do this in the past with a very similar situation with a scrap store. Kept backordering items, promising to ship, and eventually, after 2 months, I told them to cancel my order and refund my money. I was told it would be refunded, might take up to 2 weeks to show up on my statement. Lie. Never happened. So I filed a claim with PayPal, and got my money back. I kept all my communication with the store, in case they needed any kind of proof that I tried to work it out with seller.
I definitely want to hear about other people's experiences with web sites (good or bad) otherwise I could be the next person with the very same problem. I think posting it in a public forum also forces the sellers to do better in the future, or lose business.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #93  
Polyshrink Goddess

You can also review them at Yahoo shopping...Here
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 04:40 PM   #94  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by palval77View Post
*** Remember the ol' days ? *** When you would order from Ktel off the TV and it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. Things that make you go hummmmmm.
Yeah, thank goodness we don't have to put up with those long waits anymore! Thank you, internet! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #95  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 188 Likes on 90 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by palval77View Post
That's true! When you think about it, it is amazing how fast many things get to you these days. However, there are still plenty of things that take several weeks. I have to mail order my prescriptions, and have to allow at least two weeks. I haven't done this in a while, but I think if you order from a catalog like Lilian Vernon, it takes several weeks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #96  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Something for thought, when you pay with PayPal, you are charged (by PP) as soon as the order is placed, even if the product is on back-order or falls out of stock while your order is being processed.

Most smaller companies like these, charge your credit card when they ship.

And yes, there are a LOT od items I would like, but they are all out of stock?

...My life is like a stroll on the beach...As near to the edge as I can go...Thoreau...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 06:31 PM   #97  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnewithaneView Post
This is a slight hijack. I have never ordered from them, so I can't comment, although I have read through the entire thread.

My question is: do a lot of these small companies that are popping up run the same way - out of their house? I absolutely could not imagine trying to stock inventory in my house. I barely have room for my own stuff. So, is this how people start a business? They order a bunch of stuff, put it in the basement (or spare bedroom), start taking orders, pack it on the kitchen table, and head to the post office to mail it? I'm just trying to imagine how it works, why anyone would want to do it, and how it could be profitable.
I know there are other new companies that are designing their own stamps. That seems different, as the inventory would be much smaller. Does anyone know how all of this works? I guess you really need a course in running a small business to do something like this. (I can barely keep my own life organized.)
:lol: I tried to stay off this thread! Anyway I know someone that runs a very large e-bay business with fabrics and YES you have pretty much summed up the process, though I think she gets those $10 boxes etc and has a fill up the box plan.

Having vented on another forum about something completely different sometimes you just have to reply for a while and "get" that other people understand where you are coming from and your frustration - to try to put a bandaid on it with out cleaning it out first just makes is fester and more hurtful, no matter the intent. I never thought the intent was "bashing" nor personal it was always about the "frustration"

I am thankful for this post - I love supporting little businesses but it will remind me to check expected timeframes especially on backorder.

BTW the lady I know with the fabric business is pretty much frightened to go on a "break" for fear of losing business. 5 weeks sounds like there is more to it than just a break. I hope the ladies are ok and that they work this out because there has been enough positive feedback here to convince me that when they get it right they do a really good job.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #98  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Go to Girl
Pretty, Pretty Princess

I just came back to say that I ordered the new Bug folders the other night (tues??) as soon as I got the email from EP and I had them in the mail today

That is quick from CA to VA.

But I also understand the OP and her issue.
DT Member @ Unity Stamp Company
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2008, 07:01 PM   #99  
Die Cut Diva

Yup, that just adds salt to her wound. I think *one* of the issues is that they said "order the new CB folders and they'll ship in 48 hours" when other people have been waiting literally weeks for their orders because of the backlog.

They chose to give priority to the people who ordered the CB folders and not to the people who have been waiting for weeks already.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 06:43 AM   #100  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sibilance7View Post
If you paid by credit card, check with your card issuer - I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to charge you until they ship your item. If you're worried that you'll never receive your items, your credit card may be able to do a chargeback for you.

Is this true?
I shop a lot online due to my rural location.... and my cc is always charged when I order.

I always assumed it would be as in the past if I sent a check, the check is cashed right away - paid cash somewhere, money gone right away, special ordered something locally - had to pay when ordering.... why would a cc be any different?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 07:03 AM   #101  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by katestamps716View Post
Yup, that just adds salt to her wound. I think *one* of the issues is that they said "order the new CB folders and they'll ship in 48 hours" when other people have been waiting literally weeks for their orders because of the backlog.

They chose to give priority to the people who ordered the CB folders and not to the people who have been waiting for weeks already.
Yup, that was my issue exactly!!! I knew when I ordered that it would take awhile to get my stuff but I was seriously miffed when I found out that people who had were ordering the new CB were getting theirs shipped SAME DAY!!! I waited WEEKS to get my package of 5-6 INSTOCK stamps.....they ordered CB folders and got them in days!!! I don't understand the reasoning behind why mine took so long but if I had ordered the CB stuff my order would have gone to front of the line......just doesn't make sense to me.

My SUO Blog~Merry Stamps
My blog~ Merry Musings

Do you love Tastefully Simple?? Click HERE for fabulous recipes and to browse the catalog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 08:08 AM   #102  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by speanburg4View Post
While nobody outright told her not to post here, a few people did say her post was unproductive and she should handle this privately. I think she has handled this privately, and now she came to her "friends" to share her experience.
Thank you Jennifer for making me feel like I do still have "friends" here. I would have never expected this thread to get so emotional. I don't understand the logic behind those comments stating bad experiences shouldn't be shared. No one has a problem with the good stories. I hope that EP gets the kinks worked out! Filling my order in a timely manner is very important to me and to other customers as well. If you are willing to potentially wait 4+ weeks for your order to ship then order away.

Thanks to those who shared your stories. I also got several PMs from girls who wanted to share their EP experience with me or to just appoligize for the flaming I have received. Thanks for your support ladies. It is unfortunate that you felt you couldn't contribute to this thread, but now I completely understand why you cose the PM route.

I will only post one more message to this thread. Once I get a resolution to my problem with EP I will post the outcome for those who are interested. My latest communication with Joy is that my order shipped Friday, 2/8. But, after running to my mailbox every day this week because I was told by Joy that it would ship Monday, 2/4 I am not convinced.

Thanks ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #103  
Polyshrink Goddess

I was scared to post to this thread because of some of the defensiveness/flaming, but i too want to hear about the good and bad experiences with online vendors. I want to be warned about possible bad service and want to support good service from vendors, so I'm GLAD you shared your experience and wanted to say I also support you and your post!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #104  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I do not think anyone should get FLAMED for voicing their opinions as long as they are tastefully worded. I am one for loving to hear the good and the bad experiences with companies. I am glad this thread was started but I do not think the OP or anyone else needed to be made to feel like she did something wrong by posting her experience. There are SCSers that afraid to post to some threads because of this. Like I stated before that EVERY company will have customers that have good and bad experiences. I only stop myself from ordering from companies where the bad outweighs the good.

Thank you Scrappingstampingmama for starting this thread and posting your experience. I do hope it works out and you get your products. Please do not let this stop you from starting a thread in the future.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 10:31 AM   #105  
Polyshrink Goddess

I ordered from them just a month ago and it took about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to get my stuff. I couldn't believe it took that long. Prob. will not order again
Becky
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #106  
Matboard Maniac

most places have a policy that you are not charged until they ship most of my online purchaces have been that way that is only goood business ethics
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 11:20 AM   #107  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by patricia gervaisView Post
most places have a policy that you are not charged until they ship most of my online purchaces have been that way that is only goood business ethics
As Gina K stated earlier, paying thru Paypal is handled differently - because of paypal, not the vendor.

I have a 2nd job working for a company that recently started accepting paypal for online orders.This is a company that's been in business for years- mailorder before the internet was even an option - and their policy is that your credit card is not charged for backordered items until the item ships (except for just a few expensive personalized items). However, they offer paypal and bill me later as payment options on internet orders - because of the way those payment options work, the entire amount is billed at the time the order is placed. If an item goes on backorder and the customer decides to cancel it, we then issue a credit back to their paypal or bill me later account. This is not our choice - it's the way those companies work.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #108  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I was one who referred to these kinds of posts as unproductive. I'd like to elaborate. I respect your right to vent, and I understand and agree that you had a bad experience on this occasion.

I just want you to condsider how powerful a negative thread about a company is on this site. At the time of my posting this, there have been almost 4,000 views of this thread. To have a thread titled "Eclectic Paperie Order - Very Disappointed" with a sad/mad face, viewed by thousands of current or potential customers....that could have a big impact on their business.

In my mind, that's like getting a cold bowl of soup at a restaurant and then putting an announcement in the newspaper about it, kwim? The reaction doesn't match the offense.

I don't mean to flame the OP, my point is just to know the power of a post on this site and to use it wisely.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 12:09 PM   #109  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by krystie leeView Post
I was one who referred to these kinds of posts as unproductive. I'd like to elaborate. I respect your right to vent, and I understand and agree that you had a bad experience on this occasion.

I just want you to condsider how powerful a negative thread about a company is on this site. At the time of my posting this, there have been almost 4,000 views of this thread. To have a thread titled "Eclectic Paperie Order - Very Disappointed" with a sad/mad face, viewed by thousands of current or potential customers....that could have a big impact on their business.

In my mind, that's like getting a cold bowl of soup at a restaurant and then putting an announcement in the newspaper about it, kwim? The reaction doesn't match the offense.

I don't mean to flame the OP, my point is just to know the power of a post on this site and to use it wisely.

I totally agree with this. I hope that potential customers reading this, consider both sides. I appreciate hearing the good and bad, but I think this thread has gone far enough already.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #110  
Hardware Hotshot

Talking

Quote:

I couldn't have said this any better!

My opinion......................

The OP was very angry. And while this is America and she had every right to post her thoughts and emotions. I cant help for the life of me thinking that her outward verbal bash on this Established, well known online company that many people here do business with was a premeditated vindictive thought to "get back" at this company and prevent other people from doing business with them in the future.

** This is MY thought and MY reaction only ** This is what I thought when I read her post yesterday. And I believe business with a online company almost always has to do with shipping times. With this in mind.... Everyone has their own perception of what is too long. I personally DO NOT react to slow shipping or backordered items. These are trivial items and do not shape my life or effect the quality of my life. I am not losing one minute of sleep if I dont get the new Dew Drops or Basic Gray paper pad by Thursday afternoon. A hobby is desired passion filled with joy. Not waiting on pins and needles for another item I really dont need to sustain my life. :grin:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #111  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

She is not the only person though who has had issues with this company as you can read about throughout the thread. So it isnt ONE person with a bad experience trying to sabotage a company.

Every single time someone has come on here to say "I got mine today" or "Mine shipped quickly" I wonder if they think how that makes the OP feel. She has yet to see her products while others have no issue getting theirs.

I am not sure how this company does business but I do know that for the past several months EVERY ITEM I have wanted is out of stock, but it IS in stock on other websites. EP's website also does not tell you an item is OOS before you add it to your cart, to me and I imagine others that is frustrating. ATS is able to tell you how many items are left in stock when looking at their webstore.

And someone had made a point that if EP was to hire more people to help out on their extrememly slow shipping then it would raise their prices. Well their prices are already at the SRP, I have not found any products on their site that I can't find elsewhere at a better price.

And for everyone that is SO concerned for EP and their business were you there to defend Frugalities a couple months ago? I'm just curious because there was no problem with people fanning the flames on that thread and going above and beyond with rudeness at that time.

(and yes, I DID defend Frugalities because I have had good service from them.)

I see nothing wrong at all with sharing opinions about how we have been treated by the different companies out there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #112  
Polyshrink Goddess

I didn't think that the OP was being vindictive at all, just sharing her frustration. There have been quite a few positive posts defending EP and also some explanations. Because of this I did check their website and found a few things that I would like to order. They are not things that I need asap, so I would be okay with ordering from them. If I didn't know that I should expect a wait I would be frustrated. So overall this has been an advertisement for EP. I would have never checked their site without it. The only thing negative that has been stated is mail time, and backorders. It appears that there are some areas that EP should address in order to improve their business for the future. In the long run this could turn out to be a good situation for everyone involved. I also agree with other posters that the OP has been flamed. I think the positive responses have been much more helpful to everyone involved. You know the old saying "treat others the way you want to be treated".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #113  
Pearl-ExPert

i have ordered the last time with them about a year ago :-(

My SCS Gallery
My blog
: Pretty Pressings
Designer for Magnolia, Sweden, Lili of the Valley and Sir Stampalot
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #114  
Pearl-ExPert

I've ordered from them and was extremely pleased with the whole process. They even included some stamped images in the package as a little perk. Loved them and would order again from them in a second.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 01:53 PM   #115  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks to the original poster for this thread. It appears that you are not alone in your experience of having slow shipments from this vendor. I wish that websites would not sell merchandise that is not available. How difficult is that?

Glenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 01:57 PM   #116  
Forum Fanatic

Location: Oil...Hot Pan...Gordon Ramsay sexiest man alive...Done.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Well, you may have a leg to stand on if the OP's situation was unique. Unfortunately, it is not. There have been MANY people in this thread that have had similar experiences. I, too, have placed my last order with eP. I bought 75 Copics from them in December and I am still waiting for several that are backordered. I also ordered the Cupcake set and it took 3 weeks to ship. That is just crazy.

I am not a sticky-sweet person and can't stand when people only post the good about everything. The bad needs to be discussed, too.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 02:13 PM   #117  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by spealeView Post
I am not a sticky-sweet person and can't stand when people only post the good about everything. The bad needs to be discussed, too.
AMEN!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #118  
Crimping Master

Default My opinion

I like that this site allows the good and bad to both be stated. Sometimes the person stating the bad might get "attacked" a little but, I feel it needs to be said.
The only company that I will order from and not mind the 2-3 week wait from is Bella. And thats because its coming from Canada and has to clear customs and they are so darn cute....;)
I have bought from several companies on the ratings from here and steered clear from the negative ones. The only way I would order from one with negative remarks is if they had something I absoutley had to have and couldn't get anywhere else. I figure that with all the businesses out there that even if one person is unsatisfied then thats one too many because theres always 100 more to take its place...If you can't handle it don't advertise it. 3 weeks shipping is unacceptable! It doesn't take that long, I'm sorry just my opinion and I wouldn't order from them just from hearing all the people state that.
Just my 2 cents worth:rolleyes:
I hope the 2 gals can get it all worked out because it sounds like they have good products just not good service to everyone.
I do agree that the ones posting that they got their orders that they just placed probably didn't help the original poster.:confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #119  
Stampin' Fool

I had a small business owner once tell me (after receiving some bad publicity) that publicity is publicity. Good or bad it gets the company name out there. I for one have not even thought about this company before but now I remember their name.

Quote:

Remember - never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #120  
Polyshrink Goddess

I ordered from the eP website because I had heard such wonderful things: handwritten thank you note, great selection, great service.

Unfortunately, I also had a not so great experience: seriously slow shipping (3 1/2 weeks) on items that were in stock, no note of any kind, no communication about why my order was taking so long.

It seems like the eP ladies only go the extra mile when they don't have many orders going out, which will inevitably result in disappointment with the shoppers that don't get the effort that they've heard so much about.

Perhaps I would have thought twice about ordering if I had read about some of these experiences before hand. Obviously these experiences are not singular and isolated. Thanks to all that have voiced their opinions.
Reply With Quote Likes