Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-02-2006, 09:50 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Does anyone here sell their stamped cards?

I'm just curious. I've thought many times about stamping & selling cards & stuff. Not sure where I'd do this, but have thought about it.

I was on ebay this morning & came across handmade cards. I noticed that some are selling fairly well & then others that are equally as nice aren't selling at all. I just wonder how well homemade cards sell anywhere. I'm not looking to make money.

Thanks

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2006, 10:44 AM   #2  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been selling cards for the last 6 years. In the spring and fall, I go to craft fairs and bazzars..If you use Stampin Up Stamps your not permitted to sell in shops. There is a web site .... www.littlebit.com that lets you know what each company allows as far as selling handmade stuff..Most will let you have controll of your card sales... SU doesn't permit any online sales of cards made with there products...I believe anyway????
I have alot of fun doing the varios shows and I do make money at it...pm me if you want to know more....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2006, 11:37 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

SU has their Angel Policy regarding the sale of handmade items. You can ask your demostrator for a copy. You can't sell in any permanent locations like the internet or a retail store. Craft fairs are acceptable. In the catalog on page 188 are their copyright stamps that help with the Angel Policy.

Thanks for that link Suzanne. Each company does have its own policy. I know lots of people have contacted places like Hero Arts to make sure it is OK to sell a product with their image on it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2006, 01:31 PM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

A great place to sell your handmade cards with ease is at your work. (if you are a working chicky) I work in an office in a big company and used to stack my cards in a basket and leave them on a table with a sign and anyone who stopped to look, would eventually buy a card.

I am going to be going to a Market in the coming weeks. My DH & FIL helped me make up some gorgeous display boards to hang my cards from, so it looks kinda professional. I have no idea how I will go, and I am petrified of even going at all, but I guess I have to try b'cuz otherwise I have Waaaay too many cards.
Reply With Quote Likes