Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-31-2008, 09:05 AM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question cruise/yahoo group?

Did anyone who has signed up for the gina k., et al cruise get info about this? I am yahoo challenged. so if you did, please explain. Also, where is the most current info about the cruise?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2008, 10:37 AM   #2  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by purple elf ladyView Post
Did anyone who has signed up for the gina k., et al cruise get info about this? I am yahoo challenged. so if you did, please explain. Also, where is the most current info about the cruise?
Here's the link to the yahoo group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampandcruise2008/

We also have a cruise forum here but I think a ton of people are confused about it. Tons of people have requested to join and I've approved them but then realized they were actually looking for the Stampin' Up cruise forum which, to my knowledge, there isn't one or it's on the demonstrator side of the board. So, a coupleof ladies started this yahoo group and the cruise company emailed the people who signed up for the cruise and gave them the link so it should be just Stamp and Cruise people who are looking for info and connecting with other cruisers.

As far as new info, Gail and Cheri from Cruise one have joined that group and any questions you have, they are more than willing to answer right on the group board.

I think the cruise forum here is a little hard to find. If you click on "Forums" at the top, you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to find the user groups. You won't see it unless you've requested permission to join which you will find the link on the home page. There is a small paragraph about user groups and a link in the paragraph to find them.

I would love to see the cruise forum here get a little busier too! Once you find it, you may want to bookmark it.
Hugs,
Gina K.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi there, Everyone seems to be chatting and introducing themselves on yahoo. Do you have an account? If so, go to the Yahoo main page and click on the "groups" link on the left side of the page. Type in the name of the group in the "find a yahoo group" area. The name of the group is "stampandcruise2008". You will be asked why you want to join the group. you will receive a yahoo email telling you you have been accepted into the group. Then anytime you want to visit the group, click on the groups link on the left of the yahoo main page and you'll see "stampandcruise2008" on the left. Hope this helps! Victoria
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2008, 06:53 AM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stamp and Cruise?

Can I ask what the Stamp and Cruise is? I see it all the time,lol!
Reply With Quote Likes