Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-29-2007, 09:37 AM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comfort Inn Alert

Just and FYI - the Comfort Inn was great, but watch the billing!!! Several people were charged different rates than they were quoted. They quoted me and had me sign a reciept for the correct amount when I checked out, but I looked at my bank statement online today and they charged my card $480.00 instead of the 187 I have in writing. So, just check your charge after you check out. The account office is closed on Sundays.
Oh, and the scrambled eggs are runny, but there is a micro wave around the corner from the kitchen, by the window, in a cupboard/closet type thing. But hey, we had power AND hot water the whole time
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2007, 02:08 PM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks for the heads up Marjie! I just checked my credit card statement online and they only charged me $187.78. Let me know if you need help getting it fixed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2007, 04:03 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hey girls!!!! These ladies are right...the eggs are runny! How are you ladies? Did you see that you are on my blog?

Thanks for all that you did to make my first convention awesome...now off to check my cc statement! Sandy, my roomie, slept at her friend's house on Saturday night but wanted to pay for her half of that night anyway. We had all kinds of trouble for them to charge her for that night. I think that we finally got it straightened out.

Lisa
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life." John 3:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2007, 04:36 AM   #4  
Kookie Creator

I think Rose is still working hers out! Great to meet you Lisa, we have all put in a word for you with the Mod of the East, so hopefully we will be seeing more of you. BTW - got double billed for the Cheesecake Factory dinner as well - but that's okay, I can easily afford a $3,000 dinner - not! The lady at the bank said that was a lot of cheesecake! I told her you ate most of it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2007, 04:45 AM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Yikes Marjie! I hope your credit card company can fix that mistake quickly!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2007, 05:01 AM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

It's true...I didn't really go shopping that night. I secretly went to a secret room and charged $1,000 plus worth of cheesecake on your cc! I am so full still!!!

I just checked my account and I was charged correctly. I hope that you get it all worked out, Marjie...so glad that you double-check those things. Imagine the surprise you would have had later!

I heard that there was a conspiracy going on....I am really hoping that works out!

Hugs!
Lisa
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life." John 3:16
Reply With Quote Likes