Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-18-2014, 09:57 AM   #121  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a consumer, if someone simply said buyer beware, I would want at least some general explanation of why I should beware. However, given the number of threads on this forum alone about the poor level of customer service over the course of at least 4 years (I stopped looking that far back but there was more), more was warranted than a simply statement.

If you choose to overlook the long history, that's on you. But many consumers who have to make careful purchase decisions need to be able to consider both the good and bad CS of popular companies. I personally don't have time or money to waste on horrible CS, so I appreciate those willing to share their stories with tangible details. Too many times social media contains impassioned opinions without credible facts or details regarding a problem with a company.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2014, 11:01 AM   #122  
Stampin' Fool

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Oh dear, so sorry...it was never my intention in any way to chastise the OP...it does sound that way and I do very much apologize.
I realize, as consumers, we have a right to pass on our experiences with companies good or bad, to warn others.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2014, 11:17 AM   #123  
Glitter Queen

Terribear and anyone else who's looking for heavy card stock 8.5x11 and 12x12 (Premium Heavy) is the same weight and quality as PTI (I do have both) sold at Paper and More. Shipping is the most reasonable on the net... $3.99 if you spend $15.

Solid & Smooth Cardstock Paper - 8-1/2x11, 11x17, 12x12, 5x7 | Paper & More
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2014, 11:17 AM   #124  
Insane Embellisher

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by klh54View Post
Oh dear, so sorry...it was never my intention in any way to chastise the OP...it does sound that way and I do very much apologize.
I realize, as consumers, we have a right to pass on our experiences with companies good or bad, to warn others.
I think you were correct in one way; incorrect in another. As Florence Shinn says, negativity begets negativity (I'm a big fan of hers too), but not if the negativity is a denial of something negative. Is that clear as mud? I mean two negatives make a positive. The OP's claim of mistreatment had to be substantiated. By reporting it she did Paper Trey Ink a favor: they have another chance to clean up their act. All of these complaints are opportunities for the company to put things right. What use they make of them is their choice. But refuting a wrong, or reporting it in detail, isn't returning evil to my way of thinking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2014, 11:34 PM   #125  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Members here and on other forums have shared letters from other companies that were nicely written by that company to the customer. I remember one time that happened & I went right over and bought something from the company. I was thinking about purchasing something from them that day. The letter was shared and I knew it was a company I could trust.

This is a cyber world. PTI is a company whose majority of revenue comes from cyber sales and cyber advertising, through their DT's members blogs, PTI's online store, forum, etc... PTI is expected to have cyber professionalism running a cyber business. A good business professional would not send out flaming letters to their customers. You can't do that nowadays. Everything gets posted.

I feel that PTI is no different than a celebrity having a Twitter rant. No matter if you feel bad afterward and say your sorry it still hurt your business and persona.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 02:38 AM   #126  
Crimping Master

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Coming from working many years in retail I can tell you that if you give customers awesome service, before and after the sale, they may not tell anyone. But you give someone crappy service or be hateful then the whole world will know. What goes around comes around.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 03:53 AM   #127  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 591 Likes on 243 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jah636View Post
Coming from working many years in retail I can tell you that if you give customers awesome service, before and after the sale, they may not tell anyone. But you give someone crappy service or be hateful then the whole world will know. What goes around comes around.
I worked in retail, too, for years and we were taught that for every customer that leaves your store unsatisfied and will not be coming back, they will tell ten people and they will stop shopping at your store as well. I have never purchased from PTI. If there is something I must have, I would try it. But I know that if there is a problem with my order or product, it will be a headache to deal with CS. Buyer beware is a good thing to share in this forum.
Mary Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 03:57 AM   #128  
Glitter Queen

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default PaperTrey Ink

I placed a very large order with them. I received an email immediately with a conformation number, and a tracking number. However, that's where it all stops. When I try to track my order there is no information on my order. Contacting them has been a nightmare. When you go to the links they give you, it has nothing to do with what you need to contact them about. Does anyone have a phone number or an email that would work? Thank you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 04:58 AM   #129  
Stampin' Fool

Diana D, when you rec'd your order confirmation, are you sure it was a tracking number that was there? The only reason I ask is because I don't think I have rec'd tracking in a PTI email...my tracking comes from that "UPS global shipment notification" place. I would say just email the customer service email address and I am sure they can give you some info. If it IS a tracking number and the post office has not updated the tracking, then I guess it is the Post Office customer service that you would need to get a hold of.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 05:45 AM   #130  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Diana D - one of the customer service issues that's been mentioned in the past is that Papertrey does not have a customer service phone number. Everything has to be done thru the "contact us" link under the Customer Service tab on their website. It can be frustrating when you have just a quick question, but it's actually a good way for them to manage the customer service questions.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 05:56 AM   #131  
Glitter Queen

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

When I go to the contact us link, it goes to "Stock Update". I have clicked on every link they offer and it stops there. Terrible customer service. When this is resolved, I will NEVER order from them again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 06:17 AM   #132  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana DView Post
When I go to the contact us link, it goes to "Stock Update". I have clicked on every link they offer and it stops there. Terrible customer service. When this is resolved, I will NEVER order from them again.
On the top of that page, on the left, are four tabs: Home, Forum, Submit a Request, and Check your Existing Requests.

Click on submit a request and there will be a form.

https://papertreyink.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

I have never submitted a customer service request through this system, so I don't know how it works out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 07:04 AM   #133  
Pearl-ExPert

Diana - can I ask how long ago you placed your order? Another issue they've had in the past is that the confirmation e-mails are kind of like fake shipping notices - they generate a mailing label, but they haven't pulled the order yet; the post office doesn't show tracking until they actually get the package to the post office, and sometimes it takes a few days between fake label and actual shipping. I thought they had stopped doing that, because it was one of the things that was REALLY cheesing customers off; but it would explain what's happening to you. Unless your order is older than that.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 06:40 PM   #134  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post

There's a line in an old INXS song (yes, I'm getting up there) that states "words are weapons sharper than knives", and that's true, too...
Appreciate all the wise words you shared. I'll throw in a Scripture that the above reminded me of, " Proverbs 12:18 There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." Scripture has a lot to say about how much damage the tongue can do!

Service, in general, has really degenerated. I'm shocked at the way I've been treated at times, and it really has become tough to even find someone to help you in many stores. The old adage, "The customer is always right." seems to be a bygone concept and now its more like, "If you don't like it go somewhere else...we don't care!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 07:20 PM   #135  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaxsixView Post
Appreciate all the wise words you shared. I'll throw in a Scripture that the above reminded me of, " Proverbs 12:18 There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." Scripture has a lot to say about how much damage the tongue can do!

Service, in general, has really degenerated. I'm shocked at the way I've been treated at times, and it really has become tough to even find someone to help you in many stores. The old adage, "The customer is always right." seems to be a bygone concept and now its more like, "If you don't like it go somewhere else...we don't care!"
There is quite a bit of "I'm alright jack" going on in the US. It isn't a good thing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #136  
Stampin' Fool

Diana D,

If you log in at PTI, under My Orders, there will be a column called Status. If it says Process, then a shipping label has not yet been printed. If it says Completed, then a shipping label has been printed and your order is at least in line to be packed and picked up by USPS or UPS. Also, if it says Complete, you can click on the order number in the Order ID column. That will take you to the order page, and there will be a tracking number under your shipping address. If it is all numbers, it is probably USPS. If there are some letters with the number, it is probably UPS.

You didn't say when you ordered, but be aware that they release new product on the evening of the 15th. There are thousands of orders in a 1 to 2 day period, so shipping times get slower. My order from the 11/15 got to the PO tonight, but if I order at another time of the month, it is usually in the hands of the carrier the next day.

Also...occasionally there is a glitch with the USPS tracking, and a package is actually sitting on my porch before the tracking shows that it has even been picked up by the PO.

I don't want to take anything away from the customers who have issues with PTI and don't want to shop there anymore. But since there were over 19,000 order numbers between my September 15 and November 15 orders, there are obviously a number of customers who have been handled correctly.

Hope you have a blast with the things you bought!

Mary
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2014, 08:50 PM   #137  
Insane Embellisher

I've been buying from Papertrey for years now and, luckily, have had no problems.

I can't help wondering, though, what the opinions of the design team are about all the customer service issues. It's got to be unsettling, to say the least, to work for a company and have so much negativity surrounding it.

Lisa

Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 05:02 AM   #138  
Insane Embellisher

I can't remember where I heard this but I thought the design team, or some of them, owned part of the company. There's been very little change over years so they don't seem like an ordinary design team. To me it looks like they have a financial stake in it. I tried to find company ownership and couldn't find anything. But I did find this at the BBB: PaperTrey Ink Review - Scrapbooking in Cincinnati, OH - BBB Business Review - BBB serving the Cincinnati Area, Southern Ohio, Northern Kentucky, Southeastern Indiana
It doesn't matter that they're not BBB accredited; that's no mark against them. But the BBB rating "F" with documentation in some detail looks bad.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 07:54 AM   #139  
Matboard Maniac

Default A few companies that DO care

Customer service is huge and you're all correct in noticing its decline. But it's not dead yet! A few years ago I was treated very rudely by a Sears employee. I seldom complain, but this woman was so hurtful that I did complain. The regional manager called me at home, apologized, and sent me $50. This is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. I would've bad mouthed the company to friends and not shopped there again. But that action has encouraged me to speak positively and to continue shopping there. I think PTI should take a lesson!.

Crafting-wise, fiskars has been great - two broken punches in the last 15 years, and both were replaced, no question asked. Hero Arts sent me a new set of 3 stamps when I asked how to reattach the rubber to the stamp when it began to separate. No questions asked. Over the last 15 years, I also had two of their solid stamps with a speck on them, making it impossible to get a clear impression. Both replaced, no questions asked - and one of them was a set with matching dies. Sizzix sent me a brand new steel rule die when it separated from its backing. No questions asked. In every case, the companies shipped for free and apologized.

The most generous (and unbelievable) example is quite ironic! Three years ago, I decided to suck it up and try my first PTI order. I'd drooled for years but couldn't justify the Canadian shipping costs. So I had my order shipped to Ship Happens in Sumas. I got a shipping notice that I since believe was a "fake" notice. Six weeks later, no order and no response from PTI. I took the notice I to Ship Happens, and explained the company's poor service record. I mentioned how I was getting no response and wanted to know if it was possible that they had lost it instead of PTI. The fellow opened the till and handed over the $130 and told me that he truly didn't know and would reimburse me (and still gave me the money when I explained it was likely PTI's fault). BTW - still haven't heard back from PTI on that one...

Just thought I'd post to encourage you all: customer service isn't totally dead!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2014, 12:18 PM   #140  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 32 Likes on 13 Posts

And, like anything else, if customers continue buying they will continue with their lousy customer service. I would be horribly ashamed if I were the owner of PITI. BBB has a terrible review of them. Maybe they put all the money that should have been refunded over the years in a big kitty, and they all have a huge party every year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 12:52 PM   #141  
Cardstock Collector

I will no longer purchase from them. So sad:( I was a long time and loyal customer. However, just recently I placed a order for $106 a total of 7 items....a $4 die was missing and I contact them right away....after no reply I contacted again only to be told "that I lost it. They verified with several people and that I did in fact receive the die." When I asked why would I lie about a $4 die and was it worth losing a long time customer? I got a nasty sarcastic comment back.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 01:22 PM   #142  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 32 Likes on 13 Posts

And why am I not surprised.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2015, 07:48 PM   #143  
Stampin' Fool

Received 88 Likes on 33 Posts

I would immediately contact my credit card company. They will intervene on your behalf, and at least deduct $4 for your payment to them. I am, simply, afraid to buy from this company even though they have some lovely stamps I would enjoy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2015, 04:23 AM   #144  
Embossing Fanatic

I feel like I need to chime in here. I understand that many have not had a good experience with PTI and I'm certainly not minimizing your feelings or denying the negativity or your experiences. I've been a long time customer of PTI and have never had a problem. Maybe my time is still coming, but I've always been happy with the products of theirs that I've ordered, packaging, and shipping times. I love their stuff, and although I don't order often, it's probably 2 or 3 times a year since they've been in business, and almost always enough to qualify for free shipping. I've been very satisfied with them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2015, 04:31 AM   #145  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 512 Likes on 229 Posts

I'm thinking that probably the greatest majority of PTI's shipments are correct and without issues. And I understand that EVERY company can have problems with their picking and shipping or with something that is defective. I've had that happen with several companies.

But what seems to be inexcusable to many folks is the attitude and behavior of PTI when there is a problem. My jaw drops at what is said to people when they have issues that need to be resolved.
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2015, 04:56 AM   #146  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

I agree with Diane - problems are likely now and again with any company, large or small. Problems can be excused if handled with courtesy and an honest desire to make things right. Both of those seem to elude the PTI "customer service" folks...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2015, 07:00 AM   #147  
Pearl-ExPert

Another who agrees with Diane - I've ordered online enough that I've had problems with several shipments, but I have never, ever been accused of lying about the problem or been told that my item wasn't defective- that I just didn't know how to use it. Or that I needed to pay my own postage for the return and then, if they determined that it was really their fault, they would reimburse me for postage (and then claim for weeks that they hadn't received the return, even though tracking showed otherwise). Other companies are able to apologize and fix the problem - and it means that I order from them again.

There is absolutely no way that PTI could have "verified" that you received the die. A company that I used to work for used to look at the weight of a shipment - sometimes it was easy to tell from the weight that something wasn't in the package when the label was generated. If the weight of the package indicated that the item was in the box when the label was printed, you know what we did? We took the customer's word for it and shipped a replacement! Unless it was a situation where the same customer had claimed missing items repeatedly. And I doubt that the weight of a $4 die would have much of an effect on the total weight of a package. If they're asking the warehouse crew if they remember putting the die in the package, what are they going to say? Geez!.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2015, 05:37 PM   #148  
Glitter Guru

I like my money to well to risk it with Papertrey.

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.�
― Spider Robinson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:01 AM   #149  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As others have said, it's easy to say "I've never had a problem". But with this company, if you do have a problem, the response is so completely wrong I don't understand why anyone would risk their money. It's not isolated incidents. It's an across-the-board "the customer is always wrong" attitude.

My Pinterest Boards

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 02-25-2015 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: SPR
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 12:09 PM   #150  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddesignsView Post
I wonder if hydee would change her tune if something was missing from her order and they said she must have lost it. I'm still shaking my head over that one.

As others have said, it's easy to say "I've never had a problem". But with this company, if you do have a problem, the response is so completely wrong I don't understand why anyone would risk their money. It's not isolated incidents. It's an across-the-board "the customer is always wrong" attitude.
Yes, it's kind of like saying I've never had an accident why wear a seat belt?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 04:15 PM   #151  
Insane Embellisher

Sorry to hear all that.

Last edited by ThatGirlThere; 01-03-2015 at 04:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 09:11 AM   #152  

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I rarely shop online but now I know to never shop at PTI! I can't believe the terrible customer service. That is just rude and unacceptable!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2015, 09:48 AM   #153  
Compulsive Stamper

I'm so mad at myself for giving them the benefit of the doubt. I had heard about all of these problems with customer service, but my eagerness to get something at PTI cheaper won out. Greed. Ugh. :(

I ordered the grab bags in this release. $50 of product for $25. I hadn't ordered from them for YEARS because there are WAY too many companies that are so much nicer, but I thought that a grab bag would be nice to have. I was so happy when they offered the additional 8% off for the first 24 hours. There are many companies that will not discount a discount, however, there are some companies that will do it in these "flash", "quick" sale scenarios. As a savvy customer, I searched high and low for the fine print stating that these grab bags were not included. I found none, so I ordered.

My order did not get the additional 8% off. I thought that maybe I wasn't the savvy shopper that I thought I was and did not find the fine print. I asked in the forum to be sure and many people confirmed that they did receive the 8% discount on their grab bags. My stampy friend got it, too. So I sent a message to customer service asking for the price correction.

Julie came back and said that it was not included. I responded that I thought that might have been the case, but it was not included in the list of exclusions and that others had gotten the discount. I said, "I would appreciate getting the same treatment as other customers received." She denied my request again stating that when the system went live, the grab bags were included in the 8% in error. Ok, I get it, errors happen. I'm still winning because I'm getting some good stuff at 50% off with very low chance of duplicates to what I already have from 5+ years ago. I ordered 3 bags to meet the shipping, so 50% off with free shipping...I WIN! I can afford the $6 that they won't give me, and while disappointing, I asked and the answer was no. Ya never know until you ask, right?

But here's my complete and utter disgust at giving in to a sale.

When Julie said that it was a computer glitch, she said that they were not going to go back to everyone who got the discount and ask them to pay more for the correct price. WHAT?!?! I never suggested that they do any such thing! I asked to get the same price that everyone else did. Did I miss a connection on the logic path that asking for a discount somehow means asking those who got it to pay up? What business thinks like this....... that it would even be a thought to ask clients to pay more for their error?!?!?!

At the end of each e-mail, Julie also asked if I would like to have the items shipped and "if not, they would be happy to cancel my order." What!?!!?!? What business is HAPPY to cancel a customer's order?

Lastly, and this is just a personal persnickety quirk of mine....If I communicate with you each and every time as Deborah, please don't assume that you can call me Debbie. As someone who has been in Customer Service all of my 30+ job career years, it's common knowledge that you should communicate with someone as they have identified themselves. It's the little things everyone.

I am flabbergasted at the responses I was given! I'm just so glad that I didn't have a product problem or a real pricing problem and I got out in one piece. I'm not going to subject myself to that kind of business logic again. Whew! That was close!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2015, 10:32 AM   #154  
Rubber Obsessor

Had I not had previous (similar) experience with Papertrey's Customer Service (or lack thereof), I'd be shocked! But I'm not ... it's just the way they do business. It's their way or the highway!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2015, 02:01 PM   #155  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Every time I'm tempted to order something, this thread pops up again with another customer service issue. And my urge to order goes away.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2015, 03:16 PM   #156  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddesignsView Post
I wonder if hydee would change her tune if something was missing from her order and they said she must have lost it. I'm still shaking my head over that one.

I agree. I have read way too many complaints about PTI to ever do business with them. I work hard for my money and will not spend a dime with this nasty company. I won't even visit their website. There's no excuse for being rude to customers. None. Sadly, it seems they have many cheerleaders that will keep ordering from them and defending them no matter how bad their reputation gets. Guess that's why they don't worry about all the customers they have lost due to how awful their customer service is.

Luckily there are many wonderful companies out there who truly do care about their customers to order from instead!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2015, 07:55 AM   #157  

I have ordered from PTI and I got my order without any problems, but due to all the nastiness surrounding this company, I can't or won't do business with them ever again. As for sharing an email, the golden rule applies, NEVER put something in writing you wouldn't mind the WHOLE world seeing! This is true for online shopping/ customer emails/ social media....come on, I tell my teenager this all the time, and HE gets it......why can't a "professional" company understand this. Unreal!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2015, 04:17 PM   #158  
Matboard Maniac

"SHIPPING UPDATE
Unfortunately, due to the number of orders we received, we will not be able to estimate when orders will ship. Our Anniversary always brings shipping delays and we regret that customer's have to wait, but please be assured we are working as quickly as possible, 24 hours a day, to work through the thousands of orders we received. When your order ships you will receive a tracking number, from that time, it will be approximately 2 - 5 days for your order to leave our warehouse. Please be prepared to wait 3 weeks for your order to ship. Again, we are very sorry for the delay and will work as hard as we can to lessen them if possible."
--------------------

No - I have not placed an order in a long time but just received this email. WHAT????? - "we will not be able to estimate when orders will ship", "24 hours a day", "2-5 days for your order to leave our warehouse", "be prepared to wait 3 weeks for your order to ship"?????? I don't think so!!!! No orders from me - they have nothing I can't get similar from somebody else!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2015, 06:05 PM   #159  
Kookie Creator

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdwloverView Post
"SHIPPING UPDATE
Unfortunately, due to the number of orders we received, we will not be able to estimate when orders will ship. Our Anniversary always brings shipping delays and we regret that customer's have to wait, but please be assured we are working as quickly as possible, 24 hours a day, to work through the thousands of orders we received. When your order ships you will receive a tracking number, from that time, it will be approximately 2 - 5 days for your order to leave our warehouse. Please be prepared to wait 3 weeks for your order to ship. Again, we are very sorry for the delay and will work as hard as we can to lessen them if possible."
--------------------

No - I have not placed an order in a long time but just received this email. WHAT????? - "we will not be able to estimate when orders will ship", "24 hours a day", "2-5 days for your order to leave our warehouse", "be prepared to wait 3 weeks for your order to ship"?????? I don't think so!!!! No orders from me - they have nothing I can't get similar from somebody else!!!
I got this same email because I am on their mailing list. The first part of the generic email was thanking everyone for making their 8th anniversary their best anniversary yet. That part you left out changes the whole tone of the email. I'm sure everyone on their mailing list got that email.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2015, 07:17 PM   #160  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have an order in the amount of 658.00 in my cart. Im sure I am going to pass on ordering here. Does it shock anyone else that they got thousands of orders?
Reply With Quote Likes