Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-01-2015, 01:23 PM   #41  
Mad Swapper

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Covington CrafterView Post
Ithink it's gremlins lurking in the shadows, moving things or taking them and laughing manically at us!!!
The way my tiny stamp flung itself into the air, you know it has to be something supernatural.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2015, 01:35 PM   #42  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 79 Likes on 58 Posts
Post Found where?

Thanks everyone. Good laughs today on an issue we all understand! My story is after losing a small die and looking everywhere. I found it stuck to the bottom of my small Scor-Pal. The top is magnetized (I had forgotten that) so now I always look there when I drop a die.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2015, 04:42 PM   #43  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post
I lost an entire clamshell-cased, wood-mounted alphabet set (Attitude Alpha Upper) for three years, gave up hope and bought it again. THEN - I remembered that I had lent it to a friend and never retrieved it. I had told her about the missing set, too, but she's one of those that has so much stuff that she can't keep track and buys duplicates and I'm sure that - since it had been so long - she didn't remember that it was mine, either... ;)

AND - yesterday I found my daughter's birth certificate in the exact same firebox that we've gone through paper by paper numerous times. Wha...?
Oh so maybe there is hope for the last year farm file I have looked and looked and looked for! I am very organized, filing system works well and can lay my hands on pretty much anything in less than 2 minutes.

So where in the world has an entire file gone?? It is driving me crazy. And it isn't a long trip ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2015, 08:40 PM   #44  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 40 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm loving reading all these posts and feeling better about all the missing clear stamps - and other items. I know I'm never buying another die set with lots of little dies that you have to cut apart. I was using my wire snips to cut apart the last one and I heard that "ping" and knew it went flying someplace. Checked the trash pail twice, the floor and finally cleared everything off my desk. I found a small ornament die to a wreath set that I didn't know was missing but the new die was nowhere to be found. And then there are all the packages of googly eyes that I bought this year - from Michael's, Hobby Lobby and even one set from an internet purchase where I needed to spend under $2 to get free shipping. Halloween came and went and I never did find them; had to use the few discolored ones I've had for more than 10 years!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2015, 03:14 AM   #45  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

I know the feeling only too well - and how frustrating it is! I am missing a sentiment (which is rubber plus the mount) from my SU Thoughts & Prayers set. I used it back in January to make a Sympathy card & when I went to pack it and the tree from the set away in the container, but I could only find the tree on my desk. I looked & looked but are yet to find it - even with a major clean of my room.....grrrr....!!

I did find a clear stamp that I had lost that somehow fell off my desk and attached itself to the front of my MISTI which was under my desk on its side in a magazine holder. How it managed to actually do that is still a puzzle.

That being said, I have long hair & every so often find gemstones, pieces of respositionable tape & that I have inadvertently coloured my hair with Distress Inks! My sleeve also attracts crafty items as does the bottom of my slipper - which also means widening my search for things that go missing. Hope you find your stamp SOON!

Last edited by JoBear2; 11-02-2015 at 03:15 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2015, 08:29 AM   #46  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,717 Likes on 650 Posts

Jocelyn, I love your introvert quote!

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2015, 08:51 AM   #47  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBear2View Post
That being said, I have long hair & every so often find gemstones, pieces of respositionable tape & that I have inadvertently coloured my hair with Distress Inks! My sleeve also attracts crafty items as does the bottom of my slipper - which also means widening my search for things that go missing. Hope you find your stamp SOON!
OK, I'm going to share something with you, but lets keep it a secret just between us.

I have found clear rubber stamps and alphabet letters on my belly and backside areas. I guess I lean over my table for tools, and I'm wearing T-shirts or sweat shirts and I think that material picks up rubber stamps really easily. Combine this with being an apple shape (if you get my drift), my belly becomes a magnet for stamps and glitter.

I have also peeled off a clear stamp from my back end. It must have hitched a ride on my sleeve or belling and it jumped into my chair and I sat on it - thereby doing a 'butt Misti' and picking up the stamp with my behind while I frantically search through everything in front of me.

So when I lose something, I always check my chest, my belly area, and run my hands across my behind first. I also check any pockets because I have been known to slip a small die in there for safe keeping - only to find it pinging away in the dryer a week later after I have torn my house apart and chastised the kittens for playing with my expensive stuff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2015, 09:01 AM   #48  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeinSparksView Post
I'm loving reading all these posts and feeling better about all the missing clear stamps - and other items. I know I'm never buying another die set with lots of little dies that you have to cut apart. I was using my wire snips to cut apart the last one and I heard that "ping" and knew it went flying someplace. Checked the trash pail twice, the floor and finally cleared everything off my desk. I found a small ornament die to a wreath set that I didn't know was missing but the new die was nowhere to be found.
Yes! I think it's Lawn Fawn that has the balloons dies that are tiny. I have fillings in my teeth bigger than than some of those dies. I had the same thing happen - clipped them and they went flying.

Number 1 - am I going to use a die that I have to go find my glasses to even see? Probably not...

Number 2 - I learned my lessen. I now cut all the dies apart inside those clear plastic bags you put your veggies in at the grocery store. I pull about 20 of those off the roll and stick them in my purse while I shop. I always have some left over. They are wide enough at the opening for me to get both hands, the dies and the wire cutters inside. Bags catches anything that tries to fly away or drop to 'the floor' - aka the black hole of the universe.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2015, 09:52 AM   #49  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

I can at least once a month be found lying flat on my stomach on the floor in my craft room or bedroom looking for something that has gone flinging off into the abyss!

My craft room being the worst as there are so many fabulous little hiding places that my treasure can find, my floor is 1950's vinyl tile that has a slight pattern on it that can disguise all sorts of gems.

I give myself a good pat down before I leave my craft room, as like others I have been known to have attracted stamps, glitter, gems, paper, card stock, glue, tape and any number of accessories to my person.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2015, 10:41 PM   #50  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirlb19View Post
Jocelyn, I love your introvert quote!

Shirl
Thanks Shirl Love my alone time crafting away in my room (except when I lose stuff!).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2015, 04:35 AM   #51  
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 1,125 Likes on 507 Posts

For a few weeks the 'b' from my favorite ABC die set went missing, and I was sooo sad, since that also doubles as the q, so it was really 2 letters missing and I didn't want to have to buy a whole new set... just the other day I found that little stinker stuck to the magnetic corner on the back of my Scor-Buddy. If I lose the magnet to my MISTI I always look first on the back side of my keyboard - it has a tendency to jump there.
Vincent Van Gogh

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2015, 10:31 AM   #52  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanTInkView Post
Oh, I have been where you are.

There was the time I was opening a set of dies and I heard the faint tinny metallic sound of one hitting the floor. I never found it. SU! was good enough to send me a whole new set. Some day I'll find it probably but who knows when.

There was the time recently when I had made a card with Jingle All the Way and had borrowed the tiny snowflake from Among the Branches. Two weeks later, I realize that that tiny snowflake had not made it back into the box. I looked all over my table and around on the floor underneath. I finally gently swept the floor and picked through the dustpan and by great good luck, I came across the stamp.

Did you check the bottom of your shoe? Otherwise, I would try gently sweeping the floor and seeing if you manage to sweep it up.

OH, I've been there as well. I lost the "I" from my Little Letters Thinlets. Never found it... I now use the "L" and cut off the bottom piece. I never thought of calling Stampin' Up!.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2015, 12:05 PM   #53  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by stmpsusanView Post
OH, I've been there as well. I lost the "I" from my Little Letters Thinlets. Never found it... I now use the "L" and cut off the bottom piece.
Ingenious. O could be altered in many ways. I never thought about it that way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2015, 12:49 PM   #54  
Forum Fanatic

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

I am so glad to learn I'm not the only one who goes through this. Sometimes it seems like I can't make even one simple card without misplacing something. I can't count the hours I've spent trying to find missing stamps, brads, etc. (And I don't even have any fun stories to share like the rest of you for all that time invested.)
Teapot Tuesday participant

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2015, 06:28 PM   #55  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet1000View Post
I have also peeled off a clear stamp from my back end. It must have hitched a ride on my sleeve or belling and it jumped into my chair and I sat on it - thereby doing a 'butt Misti' and picking up the stamp with my behind while I frantically search through everything in front of me.

I was just about to take a sip of Diet Coke and managed to avoid spraying my monitor by just THAT much! Thanks for the imagery...now every time I pull out my MISTI, I will be thinking of this!

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2015, 08:24 PM   #56  
Crimping Master

I feel really bad for those of you who lost a letter out of an alphabet, or lost a stamp/die before you even got to use it. I could lose sleep over that - mulling it over for hours trying to retrace my steps. It's just one of those things that is not easy to let go of.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 01:35 AM   #57  
Cardstock Collector

My best 'lost and found' was my tiniest Spellbinders Labels Four Small die - I was using one of the larger dies from this set then realised the tiny one was missing when I was putting them away. Later became aware of 'something' wrong near my face. My glasses have magnets at the top for my clip-on sunglasses! (I take my glasses off to craft).
Poppy did you look IN your slipper?
Found my Nintendo DS in my craft room this week - it's been missing for 1 1/2 years :P
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 02:27 AM   #58  
Compulsive Stamper

Default spilled everything

I had a 16 drawer container with rhinestones all sorted according to color, small seed beads, gold, silver and white little glitter pieces, all drawers full. Well I knocked them over and every drawer fell and EVERY drawer emptied out. We were in the process of moving and this was just too much to resort - so I sweeped up the mess and dumped it. But the glitter pieces must have ran away as I found them all over the house and the container went too. It was the straw
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 03:04 AM   #59  
Kookie Creator

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

All the been there, done that stories! I think the kitten story may win the internets tonight! I'm having a sleepless night....and am having to restrain my laughter - after all, I don't want to have to explain to the boys (son and hubby) why Mom is laughing hysterically at 4 am....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 04:51 AM   #60  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 346 Likes on 219 Posts

Such great stories! Thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 05:18 AM   #61  
Cardstock Collector

This is why the (replacement) embroidery foot from my sewing machine is coloured with black permanent marker. Lost the first one, had to pay lots to replace it. Good hunting to you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 05:32 AM   #62  
Insane Embellisher

Gosh, and I thought it only happened in my house! When something went missing, my grandmother always said, "Turn over a glass." I have no idea where that idea came from (some Polish bubbameister), but it usually worked. Now, I blame Stephen Hawking. I think things go into some other dimension that we are unable to see or hear (just kidding of course, but it's something to think about).

Sometimes I can find something if I turn off all the lights and use a flashlight. But I GUARANTEE you will find what's missing if you buy it again. Works every time

Note to basketdiva: Vacuum the floor but cover the hose opening with pantyhose. You never know what will turn up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 06:39 AM   #63  
Matboard Maniac

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is a wonderful discussion. I have lost larger things! I had some wonderful papers for 4th of July. They came from Archivers before it closed. Well, two years ago I couldn't find them. Looked forever. They were in one of those Iris 12x 12 box. Well, I told myself to let it go. I got another one of those boxes and found some other 4th of July papers. Used some and put the others away. Well, this year I went to make some things and yikes the newer box went missing too. I only have 2 places I store my stash! I believe there are fairies that have hidden my patriotic papers! No other explanation!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 07:03 AM   #64  
Kookie Creator

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Love this post. Don't know how I missed it this week. I have needed a laugh and empathy. Thanks for providing it. My missing items are an angel stamp on a wood block that fell behind a wall panel. Need to rip the room apart to get it. And the worse was I bought an entire set for the words " you are tea riffic". Used it on one card and never found it again. Bit is stuck to some thing I know deep in my heart. But three years of reorganizing has not turned it up. Thanks for the laughs everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 07:30 AM   #65  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Sometimes I can find something if I turn off all the lights and use a flashlight. But I GUARANTEE you will find what's missing if you buy it again. Works every time
For me, the buying a new one only works if I also throw away the packaging and receipt, so that I can't return the new one. The minute the garbage is picked up, the missing item reappears.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 08:45 AM   #66  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I've definitely had the experience of craft items magically disappearing never to be found again (and you wouldn't think things like small die cut words would "bounce" or "roll away", right? Wrong!). Just recently, however, I had a different kind of experience. I had a whole completed card disappear from just a foot or so away from me. It was one I had just finished making and set aside, basically right next to me, because I had just then gotten a spectacular idea for a new card. Well, you know how that goes...your brain is going a mile a minute. What kind of paper would be the best to use? Should I use a large or small sentiment and should I stamp it or would a die cut sentiment be better? Maybe a different color would work better. Anyway, I finally had my prototype set out before me all ready to be glued together and I decided to take a break. Came back later to attach everything and noticed that the card I had finished earlier was gone. I spent about an hour looking for it. It couldn't "bounce" that far away. Did I put it somewhere where I "would be sure to find it". Looked in every conceivable place. Thought I had lost my mind! And that was exactly what had happened! My mind had evidently fallen out of my poor beleaguered little head and bounced off to parts unknown. Turns out that in the frenzy of trying different ideas with the new card, I had grabbed the one I had just finished and just flipped it over to the blank backside and set up my prototype on it to see how that color worked with the setup I was trying to put together for the new card. I believe this is "age" involved and not gremlins, etc. You get used to it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 08:47 AM   #67  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbetView Post
For me, the buying a new one only works if I also throw away the packaging and receipt, so that I can't return the new one. The minute the garbage is picked up, the missing item reappears.
ROFLMBO
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 08:54 AM   #68  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by RamohthView Post
Poppy did you look IN your slipper?
Yes! :???: And in the crack in the sole of my old slipper, and shook my sleeves, but didn't check my boobage or caboose as Janet1000's story would advise. :shock::oops:

Maybe it fell off my person onto the floor and I'll find it right in the middle of everything, where I've already looked a million times! Yes, that's the fantasy I'm going with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 10:09 AM   #69  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 27 Likes on 13 Posts

I guessed I wasn't the only one, but I never realised there were so many of us going through it! Every time something falls on the floor in my craft room, I wonder why I bought trollies for storage - if all my furniture sat directly on the floor, stuff couldn't bounce under it. Doesn't help that I'm only 4' 10", so when I sit down, I don't have a lap, if you know what I mean, so nothing lands there but slides off onto the floor. Last Christmas, I lost one of the Sue Wilson Holly Spray dies: I've had everything out and checked, so I guess it dropped off the counter and into my 12 x 12 (vertical) storage trolley - I don't have the spare 2 years it would take to go through every sheet of paper in there to look for it! I've bought a new set, so will see how long it takes for the lost die to turn up.

Have you also noticed how you always lose one of the things you don't have/can't get any more of? Like one of the four embellishments which will look great on the corners of a card, for example: one always drops on the floor and disappears - usually after you've adhered the other three! Or maybe that's just me?

Lynda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 11:34 AM   #70  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyndaejaneView Post
Have you also noticed how you always lose one of the things you don't have/can't get any more of? Like one of the four embellishments which will look great on the corners of a card, for example: one always drops on the floor and disappears - usually after you've adhered the other three! Or maybe that's just me?
I'm sad to say, oh no it isn't.

I had teeny tiny brads in an assortment of colors in my stash for more than 10 years. I finally found a use for them and dug around and found exactly 4 in dusty rose for one of my cards for the HYCCT challenges. Put three in the center of the flower and… :rolleyes: suddenly, it became an artsy, asymmetrical flower center.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 11:37 AM   #71  
Kookie Creator

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Omg there is a whole world of "me (s)" out there. It is comforting to know I'm not alone with these experiences.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 01:18 PM   #72  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 732 Likes on 354 Posts

This is evidence that "birds of a feather flock together".

Janet...omg I missed that...butt misti...I dont think I am going to forget that anytime soon. LMAO

The stories about when you only have the four and lose the one-been there. So now I always design knowing I have extras. If I dont lose it-it will break. The tabs will come off a brad or whatever.

I've decided it's the underwear elves from Southpark. "Steal underwear. Make profit"
They are branching out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 01:59 PM   #73  
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 1,125 Likes on 507 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppydarlingView Post
my boobage or caboose
Bahaaaa!!
Vincent Van Gogh

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 05:54 PM   #74  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 249 Likes on 135 Posts

This is not craft related, but my BIL lost his wedding ring about 10 years ago. He had no idea where or when he lost it, and a thorough search turned up nothing. So, on their next anniversary, my sis bought him a new one. It was long forgotten, until the day he was standing visiting with the man sucking out their septic tank. The worker saw something at the bottom just as he was about to close up, and discovered the ring. Now he wears both. This was a happy ending. I'm still looking for things I lost years ago. Sometimes they show up in the strangest places (in-between sheets of vertically stored card stock, stuck to the bottom of a card you don't send out until months later, on the underside of the lid of the scanner, on the bottom of your foot, in your underpants (now, how did that happen!), and on the kitchen counter, three rooms away. Too ba they all don't end up in the same place, as we could look there first!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2015, 11:21 PM   #75  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eager BeaverView Post
I've definitely had the experience of craft items magically disappearing never to be found again (and you wouldn't think things like small die cut words would "bounce" or "roll away", right? Wrong!). Just recently, however, I had a different kind of experience. I had a whole completed card disappear from just a foot or so away from me. It was one I had just finished making and set aside, basically right next to me, because I had just then gotten a spectacular idea for a new card. Well, you know how that goes...your brain is going a mile a minute. What kind of paper would be the best to use? Should I use a large or small sentiment and should I stamp it or would a die cut sentiment be better? Maybe a different color would work better. Anyway, I finally had my prototype set out before me all ready to be glued together and I decided to take a break. Came back later to attach everything and noticed that the card I had finished earlier was gone. I spent about an hour looking for it. It couldn't "bounce" that far away. Did I put it somewhere where I "would be sure to find it". Looked in every conceivable place. Thought I had lost my mind! And that was exactly what had happened! My mind had evidently fallen out of my poor beleaguered little head and bounced off to parts unknown. Turns out that in the frenzy of trying different ideas with the new card, I had grabbed the one I had just finished and just flipped it over to the blank backside and set up my prototype on it to see how that color worked with the setup I was trying to put together for the new card. I believe this is "age" involved and not gremlins, etc. You get used to it.
OMG! This is laugh out loud material! This really tickled me.:lol:

But I'm sorry you spent so much time looking for it. (Still giggling.)

Last edited by Janet1000; 11-04-2015 at 11:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2015, 12:12 AM   #76  
Cardstock Collector

Eager Beaver you are not alone - one of my friends did the same - was sure she made three cards one night, could only find two the next morning. Accused husband and kids of taking her card, ranted about people helping themselves without asking ... then found it on the back of the remaining two!! Oops!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2015, 04:19 AM   #77  
Compulsive Stamper

I am still looking for my Koi fish die that I used last in April. I have looked everywhere and fear it went out in the trash with kraft cuttings. Now I use a tip from a friend: Place a magnetic sheet somewhere on your craft table or hanging in front of you somewhere. Put dies that you are using on that in between cuts and then you will have ALL your dies from a session ready to put away where they belong. It works! But too late for the Koi fish die.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2015, 04:39 AM   #78  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyndaejaneView Post

Lynda
Sad to say it's not just you. My BFF gave me a lovely set of dimensional stickers that were tropical - flamingos, palm trees, etc. - that included individual letters adhered to a string of Christmas lights to spell out "Merry Christmas". I saved them for two or three years, waiting for that special event or challenge or idea before I used them. Finally it came! I had THE ENTIRE CARD FINISHED except for the sentiment (it included embossing and sponging and masking and all the rest of it to create a scene) and one of the "s"s went MIA. Never finished the card - I don't know who to wish "Merry Chri_tmas", and I've moved twice since then... :(

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2015, 11:06 AM   #79  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkaymacView Post
I bought a new die set today, small snowflake die by Impression Obsession. Taking the die set out of the sack from the store, I dropped the dang thing. I have searched and searched. Still can't find the thing. I haven't even opened yet!

I hope it shows up soon. I'd like to use it at least once.
The lost is found! Using the flashlight on my cell phone (which is a lot brighter than my regular flashlight) I found the die I dropped.

I do love the suggestion to use a magnetic sheet to hold the dies you are currently using. I'll definitely be trying that. What a fun thread this is.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2015, 11:44 AM   #80  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by kReN.afourthlifeView Post
Place a magnetic sheet somewhere on your craft table or hanging in front of you somewhere. Put dies that you are using on that in between cuts and then you will have ALL your dies from a session ready to put away where they belong. It works! But too late for the Koi fish die.
Best advice ever. I have magnetic vent covers all over the walls and I've learned to immediately put the die back on the wall as soon as it comes out of the Big Shot. I've got cutter, and several projects in various stages - a ripe environment for really expensive, or hard to find, or frequently used items to play hide and seek in.

Nothing squeezes the joy out of my crafting faster than chasing my tail.
Reply With Quote Likes