Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #1  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have any experience with OH My Crafts??

I am a bit irritated this morning. I love to give good feed back on companies..but today isn't going to be one of those days.

I ordered my Big Shot from them on 2/17..and it is STILL not here. Now the site said an "estimated shipping date of 2/24" ok..I got that part..and was prepared to wait. BUT then I got an email saying it had been shipped on 2/23...SIX...days ago..and still NO package??? I know that even the slow boat to China eventually gets to China in the end right?

I emailed them and called but got a general delivery mail box..left a message three hours ago ..and haven't heard back on either venue yet..I am very dissapointed..

Is this a fluke for this company..?? OR it is just par for the course for them?

ETA

IT just came..glad I didn't go really ignorant on the phone..or I would now feel like an idiot..but with out a tracking # or anything I was getting pretty anxious..to say the least..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used them and had excellent service. They give a lot of updates on their Facebook page. I know they are swamped right now with the popularity of the Cameo (from what I have read), but I do think you'll get your stuff....eventually.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 10:00 AM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

I have bought from them before and have always received my packages but they've always taken a while. So I don't buy them frequently unless there's an awesome deal
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

I have ordered from them several times over the past two years ... and I'm in Canada. I've got nothing but good to say about them. They've even called me when they thought I ordered a duplicate of something in error (it wasn't, it was for a friend). Now, that's customer service for them to pick up on that potential error. It often takes longer for things to arrive in Canada considering packages sometimes get held up at the border but all my OMC orders have arrived on a very timely basis. That being said, I've never ordered anything that wasn't in stock or had to wait for an estimated shipping date. Try and have some patience ... I know that is hard when we want our toys in hand yesterday LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #5  
Compulsive Stamper

I've order from them ALOT and I've always had amazing service and no problems, I wouldn't jump off the boat yet, if you left a message and its only been 3 hours that is nothing to worry about it, its a business and things get busy. (now if goes on to 3 days ... I would worry)
And shipping right now with everyone is slow... it took me 3 1/2 weeks to get 1 cartridge... just slow right now.....
It so hard when you are waiting for a new toy but try to keep in mind things can happen that can cause things to be a little slower than we want.
It doesn't hurt us to wait for things.... it can even teach us something LOL
I wouldn't worry about the company... I've had great great dealings with them and I've never heard anyone complain about them to the point where I would be nerves about buying from them.
Give it until next week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #6  
Crimping Master

I do have to say they called just minutes after the package arrived ..It really was my own nervous nelly attitude LOL..and my longing to play with my new toy LOL..I will order form them again..but expect some shipping issues..( I have had a few of those this week)..

Thanks for all the replies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #7  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkin OneView Post
I do have to say they called just minutes after the package arrived ..It really was my own nervous nelly attitude LOL..and my longing to play with my new toy LOL..I will order form them again..but expect some shipping issues..( I have had a few of those this week)..

Thanks for all the replies!
LOL so glad your package got to you and you be able to play with it now... alot of the time it is our own attitude, and desire to get what we have ordered, we want to be able to bring it right now and play with it the moment we click the button that says buy!!!!!! I think we have all found ourself in the same place, at the door, tappin' our foot at the mail man, ups man, fedex guy ... sayin' really ... where is it????
(The bad part is I have a friend who lives down the street from me who often gets ups packages and when I'm waiting for something I will see ups turn on our road and then I go to her house ... oh it makes mad!) LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

Glad to hear your package arrived ... and you will just love your Big Shot!!! I love mine!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #9  
Gabfest Goddess

I had a bad experience with them about a year ago and won't order from them again. I ordered quite a few items at one time - all were shown as "in stock" on their website. I received the package and one item was missing with a note on the packing slip that it was back ordered but didn't say when the item would be sent. I finally received it about 4 months later. It just showed up in the mail one day without any communication from them.

I understand running out of things, but any decent website should show when an item is out of stock immediately when you try to order it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh My Crafts is good, but they are a bit slow on the shipping side...They send it the cheapest way possible and it usually takes a bit longer than everyone else! But, if you like their prices, that's what you prepare for...Figure 2 week shipping on most items...

...My life is like a stroll on the beach...As near to the edge as I can go...Thoreau...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #11  
Crimping Master

I can appreciate them trying to save $$ on shipping..but I wasn't counting on the speed of which ( or lack there of hadn't been forwarned LOL)..part of this was MY fault as well for not considering the time difference from me to them! I am a couple of hours ahead of them which would account for the delay in call and email which I got both from them once they opened thier store..LOL..

I wont have an issue with ordering from them again but I will certainly not keep watch at the living room window looking for my package HAHA!
Reply With Quote Likes