Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-02-2005, 10:36 AM   #1  
Crimping Master

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone else wanna join MN stampers?

Okay this is the deal. The MN gathering planned for April 16th is already full (50 guests...WOWZA!) A few of you have shown interest in wanting to join...but were not able to make the guest list.

I'm considering a 2nd session, but only if there is enough interest. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A SU! DEMO to join...anyone is welcome!

Please post a reply if you would be interested in joining a MN Gathering on Saturday, April 23rd, at the Apple Valley Community Center in Apple Valley, 1:00-7:00pm. We need at least 35 guests!!!

Here are the breif details
1. Fee is $12 but with a food donation the fee is only $10
2. there are door prizes (all current SU! merchandise).
3. We will do a shoe box swap (swapers are required to use SU! stamps and ink only).
4. there will be 4-5 special demonstrations
5. there is food
6. there is a card contest with a CASH prize
7. you get to socialize and stamp for 6 HOURS!!!!

For more info visit General Discussion Forum > Announcments > MN Gathering #2. The 2nd session will be set up exactly like the 1st.

I'll keep this posted for a few days to see the response. Please no email or PM's. Just post a reply here. I'll keep everyone updated within the week if we think a 2nd session is a "go"!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2005, 11:26 AM   #2  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi I had replyed awhile ago about the first session but I am not sure if I was officially registered. I am very interested in joining in, please let me know how to be sure to be included in the second session if it happens.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2005, 03:07 PM   #3  
Crimping Master

BUMP!

Any takers?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2005, 06:11 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm in! OMG - a weekend that actually works for me! Oh, I hope more want to come!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2005, 06:25 PM   #5  
Kookie Creator

Default I'd like to join!

I want to join, what info. do you need from me? How do I get the registration to you?
Thanks, I'll go look up the session 1 info in the general discussion sect.
I'm so excited that you added another session.
Trisha
aka margit on SCS
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2005, 09:14 PM   #6  
Inking Addict

Yes!! I want to come, too! How do we sign up?!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 06:05 AM   #7  
Crimping Master

HI LADIES THIS IS THE DEAL -

I haven't actually confirmed this 2nd session. Give it a few more days to see how much interest there is. If we get 15 or so to reply to this discussion than I'm sure we won't have trouble getting 20 more before April 23rd! Than we'll get everything set in stone & start the registration!

I'm THRILLED that sooo many of you are interested in joining the fun!!!
6 hours of stamping and socializing is a Stampers Heaven!!

Hopefully we'll know by next week Wednesday if its a "go". I'll keep this discussion updated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 07:01 AM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Me me me me!!

I would love to go too! I didn't even know I missed the first one until this morning! :shock:

Please count me in!!!

Carol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 07:26 AM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MN Gathering

Yes, I would love to attend the next session. Please count me in!

Adair
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 01:35 PM   #10  
Crimping Master

Oh my gosh... I got 6 registration forms in the mail today for the 1st session. But the 1st session if FULL! AAHHH

Looks like there's still a lot of interest!!! YAAHHH!!

I THINK SESSION 2 is a go!!! However...I just need to verify with the Av Community Center that the 23rd is still available!

I'll post final updates on Saturday. Keeps your eyes on this discussion.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 06:51 AM   #11  
Crimping Master

Session 2 is a go! YIPPIE! Here is the info!

Splitcoaststampers
Twin Cities gathering
“Ink’n the day away�?
Session #2

What: A gathering of Splitcoaststampers’ in the Minnesota area to meet and share our passion for rubber stamping and scrapbooking (this event is not limited to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.)
When: Saturday, April 23rd 2005. 1:00-7:00pm
Where: Apple Valley Community Center
14603 Hayes Road, Apple Valley, MN / 952-953-2300
Host: Paris Otremba (parisotremba)
Committee members: Terri Thill (territweety), Dotty Windhauser (dotty). Cindy Rider-Nelson (cindyriderseeker)

Fee: $12.00 per person. The fee covers the room rental, snacks, beverages, and door prizes. Fee is only $10 with food donation.
Please submit your registration form and fee by March 30, 2005.

Activities: All activities are optional. If you are interested in signing-up for any of the activities please mark “YES�? on your registration form.

1.Personal Display Boards: Make a display board of stamped goods created by you or other stampers. The display boards will be set up around the room for everyone to view.

2.Scrapbook Preview: Bring along any scrapbooks you have created that you would like to share. Be sure your books are labeled with your SCS name and real name. We’ll set the books on the display tables for everyone to look through.

3.Card Contest: Create a “Summer�? themed card and submit $1.00 per card you enter (limit of 5 entries). Entries will be placed on display and attendees will vote. The amount of entries will determine the amount of Cash prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Label entries with your SCS name, real name, and email. Entries & fee need to be mailed to Terri Thill prior to the event.
Terri Thill 5867 180th St. W. Farmington, MN 55024

4.Shoebox Swap: Design a card using Stampin Up! stamp sets & ink only. Cut the cardstock and gather all the supplies to make the swap (kinda like preparing for a make & take). Bring all the supplies in a shoebox (or other container) to the event. Your shoebox will be set up at a station for others to make. In return you will visit the other swap stations to make the other swaps. Each participant is responsible for bringing their own adhesive. We will split into groups of 20 or less…you will be sent an email 2 weeks prior to the event with the exact # of swaps you need to prepare. Swaps must be a full card.

5.Door Prizes: By submitting your registration form before March 30th your name will automatically be entered into the drawing for current Stampin’ Up! products.
Donated hand-made door prizes are always loved! Please consider donating some hand-made goodies!!

6.Demonstrations: There will be 5 or so demonstrations on a new or special stamping technique. Demonstrations will be provided by fellow Splitcoaststampers!

7.Food: Yes, snacks and beverages will be supplied. If you donate a desert, chips, crackers, or soda, you only have to pay a $10 registration fee!!!!

8.Roster: You have the option to have your personal info included on a roster that will be emailed to all attendees after the event.

Important Reminder: The event is limited to a total of 50 attendees. Please submit your registration form and fee ASAP to guarantee your spot. Spots are not reserved until your registration form and fee are received by Paris Otremba (through mail only). Registration fees are only accepted in the form of a personal check, cashiers check, money order, or cash. I will send you a confirmation email once I receive your registration & fee. You will also receive follow up emails regarding pre-event details so it is VERY important to provide your email address.

HOW TO REGISTER: There is an attachement below that is the Registration form. Print it out, fill in the blanks, than send it in.
Thanks for joining me for a day full of socializing & stamping. I can’t wait to meet everyone (again) and Ink’n The Day Away!!

Paris Otremba (parisotremba)
Apple Valley, MN 55124
[email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: doc SCS_Registration_Form_session__2_122.doc (27.5 KB, 10 views)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2005, 07:11 AM   #12  
Cardstock Collector

Default A little late?

My sister in law sent the posting last week that was looking for enough interest to hold the second stamping session on April 23. I just joined the group today in order to see her gallery, and I'd love to go, if that's still possible.

Thanks!
lisa in Plymouth, MN
Reply With Quote Likes