Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-01-2018, 08:22 AM   #121  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So this past Thursday 3/29 I went on a shopping spree and ordered from: Ellen Hutson, Frantic Stamper, Mama Elephant, ScrapbookPal and Amazon. I live in NY and most of these stores are on the West Coast, I received them all yesterday 3/31. I was jumping for joy.

I love Simon Says but I am frustrated with their shipping. Add me to a frustrated customer list.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2018, 02:26 AM   #122  
Stampin' Fool

Received 35 Likes on 6 Posts

They may have been backlogged by their big 20% many brands sale. I ordered from then on 3/30/18 and they shipped on 4/4/18. I received the package on 4/6/18.

I've also noticed that their shipping confirmation emails always go into my junk mailbox, so I often don't see them.

My biggest shipping delays are usually with Joanne. I feel like it takes a month to get a package from them, but it's sometimes worth it for a good sale.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2018, 03:37 PM   #123  
Matboard Maniac

I ordered a stamp set from SSS on Wednesday and received in mail Saturday.......in Oregon.
I had received a shipment advice day after I ordered.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2018, 03:11 PM   #124  
Cardstock Collector

When they are good they are really good... I placed an order on 4/10, for one of their new stamp sets that I could not resist, I received order confirmation same day and to my surprise and delight I received my order today 4/13. Impressive! If only they would keep this up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2018, 08:07 PM   #125  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by FranncyView Post
When they are good they are really good... I placed an order on 4/10, for one of their new stamp sets that I could not resist, I received order confirmation same day and to my surprise and delight I received my order today 4/13. Impressive! If only they would keep this up.

The new system is great...when it works. They are experiencing some technical problems, so if your order doesn't ship in a timely way, just email and ask for a status. They will usually get it out the door ASAP, and I found they respond, if not the same day, the next day.

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2018, 05:16 AM   #126  
Matboard Maniac

My last three SSS orders (within 2 months) have arrived days after ordering.
I’m feeling pretty optimistic and love their stamps.
SSS turning out to be faster than PTI order still waiting for.
If things arrive within 2 weeks, I’m good with it. I’ve got plenty of stamps to tie me over.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2018, 07:02 AM   #127  
Inking Addict

My last two orders have shipped within 2 days. I am hoping they were just overwhelmed during the big sale they had going on last time I ordered.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2018, 11:32 AM   #128  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts

I ordered on 4/18 and its still processing...I wondered why they don't have the info in FAQs to say how long shipping takes? Its good to see some of you get your orders fairly quickly, just hope mine comes soon. Its my birthday month! 😉
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2018, 12:54 PM   #129  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, it helps to contact them. I emailed them yesterday and this am got a reply back that she would send a note to see what the hold up was. This afternoon I got a note that it shipped!!( by the way, they are located in Ohio...where I am from originally! 😉)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeanneLeeSView Post
I ordered on 4/18 and its still processing...I wondered why they don't have the info in FAQs to say how long shipping takes? Its good to see some of you get your orders fairly quickly, just hope mine comes soon. Its my birthday month! 😉
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2018, 03:08 PM   #130  
Cardstock Collector

I�ve recently placed another order and received it within three working days. I�m hoping they keep it up, it�s so convenient to have so many brands in one store.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2018, 05:07 AM   #131  
Cardstock Collector

I've found that they're just going to be unpredictable in how they ship. Sometimes it's fast, oftentimes it's not. I placed an order for three items a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. All the same brand, all dies. Two of them were new releases. I just wonder if their stock inventory is always incorrect or something, so this time maybe they're having to wait for more of the new release to ship. It's just hard to know. I always say I won't order from there again, but I always do for one reason or another.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2018, 02:31 PM   #132  
Cardstock Collector

Default Update.

I got my package today, almost two weeks after the order date. Even for a small order, that�s not too bad compared to what some people experience. However, my three die sets�two of them long and fairly delicate�were just put into a bubble mailer with no reinforcement. My last order, which was rather large and had items of various shapes and sizes (bottles, dies, stamps), was also just tossed in a jumble into a mailer. So.

This order was all there, at least, even though the package had a three-inch tear on the end.

I guess I�m just going to prefer ordering from other places from now on. SSS isn�t unforgiveably bad or anything. I haven�t felt cheated. Their prices just aren�t that good compared to others. And it�s just disappointing compared to other shopping experiences I�ve had.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-29-2018, 02:42 PM   #133  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

SSS�s own branded items often can�t be found anywhere else, and I like some a lot. So during a sale or with a discount code, it�s often worth it to me.* If I needed something very quickly, I�d buy elsewhere.

As for the dies, I�ve never had a die damaged in the mail by any company - including ones that weren�t even on backing sheets, just jangling loosely in little plastic bags inside an envelope. So they�re pretty darn sturdy. Just my take - YMMV.

(Now don�t get me started on the incredible amount of damage to items due to terrible packing by Amazon. But at least dies have been okay!) :rolleyes:

*ETA: like I did today, couldn't resist. :shock:

Last edited by bjeans; 08-30-2018 at 09:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes