Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-23-2006, 08:08 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ? about Inspiration sheets

Hi there--

I'm new here. My name is Kristi. I usually post over on 2Peas but I have recently gotten into stamping.... actually I've become obsessed! lol I have a question about inspiration sheets. I've seen a few auctions on ebay for them. What are they? Do they come free when you buy stamps? The stamps I've bought from my demo only came with a how to stamp booklet. Are they for sale from SU? Are they for demos only? Can someone help me out?? Thanks so much!

Kristi
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2006, 08:13 PM   #2  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Inspiration sheets are available for demos to purchase and distribute as they please. Some demos buy them all, others not a one. Some hand them out as raffle prizes, or they are given to the customer who buys that stamp set, others use them as hostess gifts. There are not any hard and fast rules, but they are not free for the demo, they must be purchased.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2006, 08:15 PM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks for the info. Sorry to bug you but do you know on average how much they cost each? Wondering if it's a huge expense or a minor one. Thanks again!

Kristi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2006, 08:16 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Kristi;
Welcome, Inspiration sheets from SU are 8 1/2 x 11 sheet that demonstrates on how to make a card using the stamp set highlighted on the I.S. For example: The set Loads of Love has an I.S that tells you how to make the card shown in the picture and supplies needed. It does what it says Inspires you!!! You can't buy them directly from SU they come in a pad and your demo usuall buys them and can give them to the customer say who buys the set they have an I.S on or sometimes they just give them out to there customers anyways. Making sense?? Sorry If I confues you in any way. My brain is rambling faster then I can type. They have in the B/S/T Forum I.S. for trade/Sell if you're interested. Cheaper then ebay... If I have forgot something someone please fill it in Thanks

HTH
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2006, 08:19 PM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks! I am interested. There is an ebay auction ending soon that has all of them. I didn't know anything about them that's why I'm asking all these questions. Thanks. I'll go check out the b/s/t board.

Kristi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2006, 08:20 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalScrapper
Thanks for the info. Sorry to bug you but do you know on average how much they cost each? Wondering if it's a huge expense or a minor one. Thanks again!

Kristi
Sometimes they can be seen for as little as 10 cents a sheet. I think they're 78 different sheet!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2006, 08:54 PM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks! I checked other auctions on E and found that I could get them on average for about 50 cents each but then I'd have to pay shipping over and over again since most of them were in lots of 6. I got all 78 in one binder for one shipping price for about 50 cents each. Probably more than I should have, but they look neat and with all the stamp sets I've been buying lately, I'm going to need them! lol Does anyone know when new sheets will be released?

Kristi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2006, 09:10 PM   #8  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalScrapper
Thanks! I checked other auctions on E and found that I could get them on average for about 50 cents each but then I'd have to pay shipping over and over again since most of them were in lots of 6. I got all 78 in one binder for one shipping price for about 50 cents each. Probably more than I should have, but they look neat and with all the stamp sets I've been buying lately, I'm going to need them! lol Does anyone know when new sheets will be released?

Kristi
They release new ones at the beginning of each quarter. So the next ones will be released at the beginning of Oct.
Reply With Quote Likes