Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-04-2015, 08:04 AM   #41  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

OMgosh! Wow ... thank you so much for selecting my card "Together Forever" as a favorite this week!

Here are some of my favorites
HYCCT1504 Winter Reconstruct
Water Colored Vintage Leaves
Winter Wishes
“Don’t ever forget that you’re a citizen of this world, and there are things you can do to lift the human spirit, things that are easy, things that are free, things that you can do every day: civility, respect, kindness, character.” ~ Aaron Sorkin
My Gallery
Featured Stamper FS739 April 4, 21
My Blog
Administrator for The Outlawz Challenges

Last edited by Cara Denise; 10-04-2015 at 08:18 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 08:24 AM   #42  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks so much for mentioning my "Friendship Poppies" card this week, Brenda! And thank you to the ladies who manage this forum. Linda - thanks for the heads up!

My Gallery
and My Blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 08:31 AM   #43  
Crimping Master

Default My Favorites List for 10/04/2015

Good morning All!! This is my first time adding my favorites so here's hoping I do it right!! There were a lot of wonderful projects this week and I didn't even see everything which was disappointing, but this is what I did find and love:

IC513 Hidden Lane by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by beesmom

Autumn by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by mandianna

Happy Birthday by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by PaperCrafty

This one has two views so I'm linking you all to the tealight view as I think it's such a great little Halloween decoration this way, I encourage everyone to check out the second view as well to see the card in colour, the purple wood panelling is great!
Halloween House Silhouette card! Lit by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by virgo5

MIX140 Good Things by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by dini

AI haunted house by Colorin' Kate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Colorin' Kate

HYCCT1501A by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by gl1253

NOEL! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by scrappigramma2

Mums of Hope (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Francie G.

This one has two views as well and I encourage you to check out both because the front is gorgeous as well!
Winter Wonderland by belinda12 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by belinda12

Color Block Bat by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by akeptlife

Shadow Kitty by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by akeptlife

Love Birds by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by akeptlife

Celebrate Fall! by Maria P. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Maria P.

Thankful 4 You by NanceNC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by NanceNC

*WT551 HYCCT1501C Holly Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by hobbydujour

Bugaboo - Happy halloween by Milawi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Milawi

Season's Greetings Ornament WT551, HYCCT1501C by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by justwritedesigns

WT Silver Greenery by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Stamperrobin

Oh Holy Night Ornament by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by stampersandee

Hello Hello by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by danni5199

Very Merry Christmas by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Twinshappy

Well that's my list! Many times I have discovered wonderful talent with the help of these weekly fav lists, so I hope my list leads someone to a talented artist they were unaware of as well. Happy Sunday everyone and I wish you all a blessed week

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
~ Dr. Seuss
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 08:44 AM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning/Afternoon, SCSer's.

Many thanks to WaveJumper for mentioning "The Quite Place" card. I have to agree that it is one spectacular card, but this was not my creation but rather a RAK from CherylQuilts.

Welcome Wavejumper to SCS. I had some gallery time this week, so I saw a lot of your lovely comments.

SCSers, can we give a shout out of encouragement to Wavejumper? We all know how intimidating it can be for newbies to take that giant leap of faith. Come, Wavejumper, join us for fun and great relationships.

Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 10-04-2015 at 08:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 08:58 AM   #45  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,191 Likes on 1,825 Posts

Sharon,
Many thanks for favoring my Birthday Bluebird card! I truly appreciate it!

Brenda, again thank you for all you do for us!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 09:09 AM   #46  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 179 Likes on 150 Posts

Thank you Brenda for fav'ing my Scandi Anniversary card - what a lovely feeling to have someone like what you did!

This week I was awed by Beesmom's Hidden Lane card here: IC513 Hidden Lane by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 09:20 AM   #47  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Linda for all the notifications!! I really love seeing those notes posted!!
Thank you to these lovely ladies as well for making those notes possible! You are all so sweet! My time in the gallery is great diminished because of not having my laptop up and running. Seems windows 10 is not reading my wireless. I'm waiting for the fix as it is supposedly a known problem.
But anyway, I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments through the week and for these who have put my cards on their favorites list especially!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Stacy-JBgreendawn
Susie Australia
Linda-Holstein
Janine-Jay_Bee
Sabrina-Cook22
Kia-Kiagc
Priscilla-catluvr2
Francie-f.schles
Patricia-Pawilliams
Thank you all so much dear friends!! You are all the sweetest hearts and sugar pies! or is it sweetie pies and sugar hearts? Well, either way! Love you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 09:28 AM   #48  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts

This week has been incredible seeing all the wonderful cards in support of HYCCT. I am so happy to also be doing these challenges and look forward to seeing all the wonderful cards everyone is making for this great cause. Thank you to the wonderful hostesses that have provided such wonderful challenges.

Thank you Stacy for starting the thread this week. Thank you to the wonderful notifiers Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia) and Vicki (vdm) that have volunteered your time to notify these incredible crafters that we have added their cards to this list.

Thank you to these wonderful people for adding my cards on your favorites:
Polly (peeps321)
Ann (annsforte3)
Gail (mamaxsix)
Linda (holstein)
Priscilla (catluvr2) x2
Francie (f.schles)
Thank you to Linda (holstein) for all the notifications.
I sure appreciate each and every one of you ladies and am so happy to be on your incredible lists.

Here are my favorites that I found:

MMTPT374 Bird-o-lanterns by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT374 Miss Pumpkinhead by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bacon! by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT551 Christmas Blocks by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT551 Seeds of Friendship by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT551, Leaves by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Posies and thoughts of you... by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT551 Glad Tidings_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Silver Greenery by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B Never Give Up by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT551 More time for... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT551 HYCCT1501C Holly Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT551 Hugs by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B Finger Painting vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B WT True Friends by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mums of Hope (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B Gelli Hand by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502 - Hello Friend by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502 Hope Mix by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501C Split tulips by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Warrior by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Season Greetings by belinda12 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502, MIX140 Precious Friend by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B So Thankful by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee's HYCCT1502 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502 Going for the Gold by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 | One with Nature by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 Warrior Minded by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503, IC513 Camo Hugs in a Heart by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B - Whimsical Christmas by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 - I Am A Warrior by jenn47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B, Tough girl by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I look forward to seeing your favorites. What did I miss this week?
Happy crafting!
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 09:42 AM   #49  
Kookie Creator

Default Thank you

Thank you for mentioning my Baby Building Block card. So very nice of you! beechwood

www.creativecornerstudio.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 09:45 AM   #50  

Thanks to Kathy for choosing my Feelin' Crazy card as one of your favorites this week. Definitely put a smile on my face this morning! And thanks to Susie for letting me know!

Splitcoast Color Challenge Design Team

Visit my blog: www.stefperry.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 09:47 AM   #51  
Stazon Splitcoast

Luckily, I found myself often in the gallery this week. There were so many gorgeous cards uploaded. The more cards are uploaded, the more fun we have. Here are the ones that spoke to my heart:

MRS NOOFY: Pink and Sparkly Business by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HOLSTEIN: This artist always captivates me with her extraordinary skills as evidenced here: HYCCT1501B, Tough girl by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ARIZONAMAINE:IC513 Two Hearts by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F.SCHlLES: A woman of color always: HYCCT1501C Split tulips by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FRANCIE G.: Mums of Hope (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

SHOE GIRL: HYCCT1501C, WT551 Thinking of You Today by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BERYLCECE: For Pierce by berlycece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HOLSTEIN: SC560, Scarecrow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

STAMPINNANA: It's A Starbucks Thanksgiving~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NANCY LITTRELL: CC550 Happy Day by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VIRGO5: Halloween House Silhouette card! Lit by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CINDY H: Christmas Centerpiece by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PRECIOUS KITTY: CC550: Into the Sun by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

EAGER BEAVER: Chuggin' Through the Rockies by Eager Beaver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delightful cards, ladies.
Have a great stamping week, everyone.
Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?

Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 10-04-2015 at 04:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 09:47 AM   #52  
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Thank you SO MUCH! What an hinor!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 09:49 AM   #53  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Thank you so much Susie (Susie Australia) and Linda (Holstein) for honoring me with a place on your Fav lists! And thanks Susie for being the bearer of such good tidings! It's always so nice to see your smile on my screen.

Hugs, Ellen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 10:41 AM   #54  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Thanks Anne for the welcome.

I knew it was a RAK but since it was an SCS'er, I was hoping they could tell her...it was a leap on my part. 'Cuz, you know, I think the people who run this place are just amaaazing and I believe they can do anything! Like Ginger Rodgers used to dance backwards in heels...they do everything while making great cards.

I get SO much from this site...I cant even keep up with it all-the new ideas, the beautiful cards to look at (I LOVE doing that) the product advice, the humor, etc etc. I'm good, really. I think it's great we can do shout outs.

(You'll notice I didnt mention how many things went into my wishlist b/c of here lol)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 10:48 AM   #55  

Thank you Susie and Linda for including my free hand apple painting in your list of favorites this week - I am honored! Thank you Susie for letting me know - I appreciate you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 10:56 AM   #56  
Favorites Team Notifier

Heart Favorites for Oct. 4

I did not see a lot of cards this week but I still have several favorites! Please show me what I missed...I'm depending on you!
SC560 - Fishing First - School Second by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Bird by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC513 Favorite by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC513 Who Loves You? I Do! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B, Tough girl by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 strength by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC513 Hidden Lane by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zac Belated Card Front - F4A293 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 Warrior Minded by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joyeux Noel IC513 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC513 Rustic Heart by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hydrangeas for My Mum by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC513 - Your Place or Mine? by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B Finger painted sunflowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Warrior by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 - Believe by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501A Within us by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mums of Hope (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT551 HYCCT1501C Holly Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT551 More time for... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bugaboo - Happy halloween by Milawi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Savior Reigns! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Posies and thoughts of you... by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC550_CAS308_SC560 Trust in the Lord by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT551 Seeds of Friendship by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Very Merry Christmas by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC560 Thanksgiving by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC/SC ~ Silent Night, Holy Night by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC560, Scarecrow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B Hand Drawn Hands and Heart by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501A Winter Baby by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT374 Bird-o-lanterns by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC550 Winter Flurries by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC550 Sunflower Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT374 Pirate for Halloween by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS344 Tweetie you are not an apple! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS344 - HARVEST OF BLESSINGS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Give Thanks CAS344 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC512 Poppies! Poppies! Poppies! by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 10-04-2015 at 10:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:04 AM   #57  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you so much Lisa for listing my card in your favorites!! You are so sweet my friend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:09 AM   #58  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Sunday everyone!

A very special thanks to F. Schles (Francie), Jay_Bee (Janine) and Holstein (Linda) for mentioning my cards in today's forum. Such a wonderful place to be! Thanks to tessaduck for the email, too.

Happy Stamping,
Anne
DO U KNOW?

Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:10 AM   #59  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 92 Likes on 82 Posts

Thank you, Susie for choosing my card! And thank you Brenda, for letting me know. So many great cards in the HYCCT galleries.

Teapot Tuesday TEAm, join the party
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:18 AM   #60  

Thank You Patricia (pawilliams) for selecting my Happy Birthday card for one of your favorites this week! You made my day!! :mrgreen:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:24 AM   #61  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello SCSers,

Many thanks to Cindy H for favoring my Raging Waters card. I've never painted on metal, so it was a shock to see the end result. I am honored Cindy for the mention. Brenda, thanks for the notification too.

Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?

Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:24 AM   #62  
Matboard Maniac

What a surprise to see my cards favorited!

Thanks to JBgreendawn, aka Stacy, for Split the Difference HYCCT1501C
Thanks to mamaxsix, aka, Gail for HYCCT1502 Freestyle in Pink
Thanks to holstein, aka, Linda for forgotten4Paws
Thanks to muscrat, aka, Kathy for forgotten4Paws
Thanks to Jay_Bee, aka Janine, for forgotten4Paws

Big thanks to tessaduck, aka, Brenda for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:26 AM   #63  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,191 Likes on 1,825 Posts

Thank you to f. schles for posting as one of her favorites my Green Forest Flower card.
It was so much fun to make! I am getting addicted to the Wrinkle Free Distress technique.

Brenda, thank you again for the notification! You are working so hard today!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:33 AM   #64  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Lisa, you are such an accomplished stamper and creator, you honor me with a mention here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:38 AM   #66  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you so much Susie and Janine for mentioning my cards. And thanks to Priscilla for letting me know.

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

CC550 Sunflower Birthday by Beesmom
CAS344 Tweetie you are not an apple! by Susie Autralia
TPT Pumpkin by Stamperrobin
Old Fashoned Tweet by Doodledop
HYCCT1503 I am a Survivor_lb by Clownmom
IC513 � Your Place or Mine? By Girlgeek101

IC513 Two Hearts by Arizona Maine
FS451 Peaceful Trees by Catluvr2
SC560 Snowflake Greetings by Hobbydujour

Lot's of beautiful cards this week!

Jeanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:40 AM   #67  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 211 Likes on 108 Posts

Thanks so much Linda for mentioning one of my cards on your list!

I've been going through what everyone chose as their favorites and there were several cards I had not seen this week! Guess I need to get more looking time in after my card making is done!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:40 AM   #68  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew Alumni

Received 48 Likes on 20 Posts

Thank you susie australia for having me as one of your favorites!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:49 AM   #69  
Stazon Splitcoast

I was trying to post a thank you on the CAS favorite thread but it says it's closed and there is no way to comment. Not sure why, but thought I would say my thank you here and post my CAS faves here too. Hopefully the right people will see it.

Thanks to mamasix (Gail) for choosing my prayers card this week. Always an honor to hear this news.

Thanks to Karen for the happy mail!

Here are my CAS faves:
IC512 Poppy 3 by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Olive Grove by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You Fern by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Centerpiece by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Give Thanks CAS344 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Season by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jeff & Pam by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 11:57 AM   #70  

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you, Joanne aka kenaijo, for highlighting my card this week. It's an honor. I have been having a wonderful time with that technique and the colors (per the color challenge).
Thank you for encouraging me.

One of my favorite cards this week is done by Debra Daam. I liked it so much I made one for a birthday.

Falling Leaves Sponged Leaflet by Debra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 12:10 PM   #71  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Lisa (Shoe Girl) for mentioning my "WT551 More time for..." card in your favorites for the week! You made my day!
Thank you Priscilla (Catluvr2) for letting me know !

Here are my favorites:

Embossed Leaves by Luv Flowers:
Embossed Leaves by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC560 thinking of you by tessaduck:
SC560 thinking of you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You Enchanted Mum Box Card by Tracey Fehr:
Thinking of You Enchanted Mum Box Card by Tracey Fehr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC560, Scarecrow by Holstein:
SC560, Scarecrow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501C, WT551 Thinking of You Today by Shoe Girl:
HYCCT1501C, WT551 Thinking of You Today by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT551 You Are PAW-some!! by angelladcrockett:
WT551 You Are PAW-some!! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC513, F4A293, Our Animals by Cards_By_America:
IC513, F4A293, Our Animals by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week,

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 12:15 PM   #72  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 464 Likes on 346 Posts

Thanks so much, Maura, for listing my Rainbow of Santa Hats card - I'm thrilled as I was really pleased with how it turned out. And thanks, Linda, for letting me know.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 12:22 PM   #73  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 179 Likes on 150 Posts

Thanks so much Maura for fav'ing my Scandi Anniversary card here today!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 12:32 PM   #74  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 295 Likes on 194 Posts

Thank you to Anne Ryan for mentioning my card, "For Pierce"

I am actually out of town, and just checked email while I have a break between events. The notification made me happy, and gave me a much needed boost of energy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 01:19 PM   #76  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts
BCRibbon Beauty Abounds in the Month of October !!

BIG thanks to Lisa (Shoe Girl) for lisitng two of my cards in your favs list! You're always so sweet! I'm doing the happy dance right here in my living room :p (there needs to be a dancing happy face..can someone look into that? lol)....The gallery is just bursting with wonderful cards this month..HYCCT is bringing out the best in everyone. I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to Priscilla and the entire Favs thread team...who loves ya more than we do?? No one ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 01:26 PM   #77  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 209 Likes on 118 Posts

Thank you Lisa (Shoe Girl) for mentioning my Finger Painting card as one of your favoritres; and, thank you Stacy for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 01:48 PM   #78  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It�s always such a thrill to be recognized by so many wonderful, creative artists. Thank and you big hugs to:

Stacy (JBgreendawn)
Polly (peeps321)
Gail (mamasix)
Linda (Holstein) x 2
Janine (Jay_Bee)
Brenda (tessaduck)
Kia (kiagc)
Lisa (Shoe Girl) x 3
Maura (beesmom)
Jeanne (Penny627)

Thank you, Brenda, for all the happy mail and for all you do to keep this thread a fun place for us all!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 02:25 PM   #79  

Thank you so much, Lisa, for mentioning both my So Thankful and Going for the Gold cards amongst your faves!

Thank you again, Linda, for the notifications!

The gallery is filled with amazing HYCCT designs right now (of course among others)...so many very talented people and giving on this site! Can't wait to see what you come up with in the following weeks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2015, 02:29 PM   #80  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,912 Likes on 2,181 Posts

Thank you Carla for mentioning my bricked birthday card! And thanks to Priscilla for letting me know! That was a new technique for me to try!
Reply With Quote Likes