Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-11-2015, 10:19 AM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 179 Likes on 150 Posts

Thanks so much Kia for mentioning my Shell in your Pocket card in your fav's this week! Julia xx

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 10:19 AM   #42  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

You make me smile once again, Brenda (tessaduck).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 10:25 AM   #43  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 179 Likes on 150 Posts

Thank you to Carolyn AND to Polly - for fav'ing my Halloween tag card -it's much appreciated! and thank you Stacy for letting me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #44  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My favorites this week!

Hello All! Thank you Linda for starting this Thread and thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to send out all the notices, you are all very much appreciated. I didn't get to see every entry this week but here are a few of my favorites:

Penguin Love by *1 wacky woman* - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by *1 wacky woman*

Darker fall by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Twinshappy

Hello Woodgrain Floral by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by housesbuiltofcards

Witch and pumpkins by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by SophieLaFontaine

Elegant by sticklelover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by sticklelover

FC:F4A294 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Reddyisco

MIX141, F4A294 and some Yupo by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by calex

Daddy's shoes by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Magouille

Spooky Halloween Brew F4A294 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by justwritedesigns

Girl with Mushroom by labille3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by labille3

F4A294 More Shades of Purple with Winnie by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by cathymac

A Poinsettia Christmas by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Cook22

Warmest of Wishes by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Norma25

Poppies by Martinaskaartjes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Martinaskaartjes

HYCCT1508_MIX126 Timeless Sympathy by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Julie Gearinger

HYCCT1507_TCC41_MIX130 Happy Anniversary by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Julie Gearinger

I Don`t Do Floors by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Sinclair

Tranquil River (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Francie G.

Sweet Mother M (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Francie G.

Christmas Card, Wonderland, Cozy Christmas Holiday Mini by CraftyAng - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by CraftyAng

Christmas Prayer Tag by Candy S. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Candy S.

Sparkling Poinsettia Decorated Lamp Post by Candy S. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Candy S.

Leaving Autumn Blessings by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by mitchygitchygoomy

Happy Thanksgiving Pumpkin by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Sweet Irene

Happy Halloween, MIWMM by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by PaperCrafty

HYCCT1504, Pencil Filly by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Holstein

I wish everyone a wonderful week full of blessings and to those who are celebrating Thanksgiving with me today - Happy Thanksgiving

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
~ Dr. Seuss
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 10:33 AM   #45  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you so much Janine for mentioning my card in this week's Favorites, I'm tickled "pink" (pardon the pun). Truly, I've honored that you've given mention here of my cards. Warm hugs!!!
Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing, power and majesty, praise to the King!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 11:01 AM   #47  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

Polly/peeps321, many thanks for mentioning my card Dots & Flowers created for one of our HYCCT challenges this week. You are the sweetest!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 11:06 AM   #48  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you SO much Janine (Jay_Bee) for favoring Snuggly Wishes! So sweet of you to take the time to make out a list (and include me) on such a busy weekend!!! Thank you, Thank you!

Vicki thanks so much for bringing me the happy notifications this week!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 11:09 AM   #49  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts

Very big thank you to all the hostesses for the HYCCT challenges this week. We are so grateful for all wonderful challenges and hard work putting this together.

Thank you Linda for starting the thread this week and to all the wonderful notifiers Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia) and Vicki (vdm) for taking your time to send the happy mail to our fantastic crafters on this site.

Big thank you to these wonderful crafters for adding my cards to your favorites:
Stacy (JBgreendawn)
Niki (niki1)
Fran (Francie G)
I really appreciate each of you adding my cards to your favorites and am smiling from ear to ear.
Thank you to Priscilla (catluvr2) for all the wonderful notifications. I sure appreciate you taking the time.

I have a few older cards I want to mention this week as they are from challenges that went live this week for HYCCT and their cards were shown this week in the threads. Here are my favorites this week:
HYCCT1509 Christmas Post by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1507 Trashy Bird by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 Brewing by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 Pinky Snow by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT15 Friends Like You by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502 - Where Flowers Bloom, so does Hope! by Carolinah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501B Winning by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 The Dragon Warrior by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501A_MIX102 Thank You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501C Inspired By You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1505 Diva by jeenny2010 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502 Letters to Friends Collage by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503, CAS345, Cowboy fan by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501C Watercolored Leaves by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Ray of Sunshine (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1505 White on Black Floral by Dr Sonja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502 Hopeful Flower by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cute but Cold by whim6915 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503, Brave Heart_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1506 Celebration of the Heart by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magic Hope Dream by cnsteele - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1506, TLC554 - Snuggly Wishes by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Single Flower by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC HYCCT Spreading Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1506 #Beautiful by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1507 SC Be as a Bird by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC561: Glittered Joy by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501A, Autumn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Hello by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The power WITHIN by Shailiekat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1501C Thankful Falling Leaves by mdcopper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1504 - Just Need a Hug by Carolinah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
07 Trash Cancer by maria116 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502 Hope by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Strength and Courage by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*HYCCT1508 STRENGTH by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1507 TRASH Cancer by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 Good Wishes by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ladybugs hugs by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 Circle of Shells by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have Hope by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508, Strength by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 - Graceful Heart by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Finger Painted Hand by andib - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508_MIX126 Timeless Sympathy by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 - Thinking of You by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Samurai Strength by Inky Hands - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (First Upload to SCS)
F4A294, HYCCT1509, Big purple hug by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1509 Thank You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 Strength by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1509, F4A294, Snail Mail_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shades of Summer (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Singing Penguins IC514, HYCCT1507 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC HYCCT Ocean Treasures by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1506 Three Hearts (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1511 Outta My Way! by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1510 sunflower tag by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope you come join the fun for HYCCT! There have been some amazing cards in those galleries, come check them out.

Show me your favorites, what did I miss?

Happy crafting!
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 11:14 AM   #50  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,055 Likes on 813 Posts

We had to leave early this morning, so I am only getting online now...Stacy, thank you for delivering warm fuzzies from Patricia, Polly and Niki - and thank you, girls, for warming a grey day.

Here are mine - Julie's is date-stamped Sunday last week, but I didn't get to see it till Monday.

IC513 - Wooden Heart by BobbiesGirl

Presents Skyline? by hlw966

Joyeux anniversaire by Isabelle P.

HYCCT1503_WT535 Strength of a Warrior by Julie Gearinger

Thinking of You for Cindy and Pat by Sweet Irene
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 11:46 AM   #51  
Inking Addict

Oh my, thank you Pat (pawilliams) for listing my card (Elegant) as a favorite! You made me smile from ear to ear!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 12:07 PM   #52  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hullo! I am sorry to say that I have been missing some of the HYCCT fun while recovering from back issues but I hope to view more cards this upcoming week!

Here's a few I did get to see....

HYCCT1501A, Rain or Shine by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1504 Undergoing Renovation by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT552, Lazy cat by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT552 The Cat's in the Bag by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1506 Crappy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy CAS345 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1509 kindness by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1508 Enhanced Gratitude by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1507 SC Be as a Bird by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC HYCCT Thank You by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC514~Sunset on the Ocean by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1510 Shabby Chic Tag by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1503 Indian Corn Brusho Leaf by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe in Today... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT552, Cats, vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 12:08 PM   #53  
Glitter Queen

Thank You Patricia Williams for Favoring my card, also thank you to Stacy for letting me know.
Regards
Angela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 12:08 PM   #54  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Thank you, Carolyn, Cheryl and Janine, for each mentioning a card of mine on your lists. It is much appreciated. Thank you, Brenda, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 12:14 PM   #55  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you Maura-Beesmom
Lisa-Shoe Girl and
Angie-OhMyPaper!
For being so sweet to add me to your favorites list!!
Now I have to get busy on my list!
Thanks again girlfriends!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 12:15 PM   #56  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts
BCRibbon Remember to send in those HYCCT cards !!!

Thank you so much to my SCS friends Linda, Stacy, Susie, Lisa, and Angie for listing my cards in their favs this week..I'm truly honored! It's always a treat to see my name "in lights" so to speak ;) I really appreciate it! Big thanks to Vicki for the notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 12:22 PM   #57  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts

Thank you to Angie and Susie for choosing my kindness card as a favorite this week! Yay! and thanks Susie for notifying.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 12:23 PM   #58  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Maura and Lisa, for mentioning a card of mine. I'm thrilled and appreciate it. Thanks again, Brenda.

Thank you, Francie G, also....I found your mention of my card on my own....guess Brenda couldn't locate it...the first listing you made went to "page unavailable" on my computer. Perhaps Brenda had the same problem. : ) I did see that you meant the "Two Birds". I appreciate your nod.

Last edited by hobbydujour; 10-11-2015 at 12:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 12:27 PM   #59  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts

Sallie, I did have a problem with the link and pm'd Fran. Well, shall I consider you notified? All your cards are off-the-chart fabulous, and I LOVE notifying the DEFGH's...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 12:29 PM   #60  
Favorites Team Notifier

Heart fav Oct 11

Hello dear friends! I have a feelings I'm missing a lot of HYCCT cards that were done early by hostesses because they aren't in my dates of this weeks favorites but it is so hard to know...If so, I am so sorry!!
Here is my list for today, the best I can tell.
Christmas Snowflakes FS453 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC514 - Shells by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1510_Mojo418 With Loving Wishes by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC514 Congrats by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Papa and Me by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC514 Beachy Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 purrfect by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shades of Summer (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC514 - Seaside Thank You by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A294: The Purples Have It by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A294 Merry Little Christmas by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1509 no extra postage by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:F4A294 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A294, HYCCT1509, Big purple hug by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Apple Crate Birthday by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A294 MIX141 HYCCT1509 Two Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You Bunches by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508, Strength by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1507 TRASH Cancer by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1507 Joy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT375 Thinking of Cindy and Pat by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC561 Star of Wonder by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Mother M (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1506, TLC554 - Snuggly Wishes by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC551 Poinsettia by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moose Crossing by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC554 Water Color Fern by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15_Sep3_IC513 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1531B Become by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 10-11-2015 at 12:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 01:05 PM   #61  
Stazon Splitcoast

I was not on everyday this week but these are the favs I marked. Thanks for all you do for us.

pvilbaum - Exploding Heart

catluvr2 - Water Color Fern

casep - Hopeful Hearts

Luv Flowers

Debby4000 - Snowflakes

Shoe Girl - Hand Drawn Biker boy

Pink_lady - Enjoy the Ride

Stamperrobin - Ocean Treasures

heartsong47 - Fishing ...Patiently

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 01:07 PM   #62  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Reposting a favorite that I messed up the link:

Sallie's beautiful card: *F4A294 MIX141 HYCCT1509 Two Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 01:10 PM   #63  
Inking Addict

I must go back and re-read what this is all about. I haven't been on the site in awhile. But this seems like such a wonderful thread to be involved with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 01:18 PM   #64  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I am apologizing again for coming in late. Been a nutso weekend.

I am sure I missed a bunch, esp with the increased gallery traffic from the Oct cancer challenge-so much goodness coming out of that! Big props and whoot to the organizers, challenge creaters and participants!

Thank you Linda for starting this and to all the notifiers.

Simple Sympathy by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC561 May Each Sunrise by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Blessings by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1501C A Rainbow of Congratulations by Cammystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1507 Use It : Trash It by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tranquil River (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1508_MIX126 Timeless Sympathy by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1509 by gl1253 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC514 A Shell In Your Pocket by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's HYCCT1509 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1505 - Thinking of You by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 01:36 PM   #65  
Stazon Splitcoast

Robin, thank you so much for your generous mention of two of my cards as favorites. You are always SO supportive and kind in your comments. You are appreciated by me for sure! Thanks again, Brenda, for your notifications and the hard work you do in getting them out. ; ) Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 01:50 PM   #66  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks so much Angie! Always a boost to have a card in the faves!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 01:54 PM   #67  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

More happy dance mail delivered by Brenda!

A big smiley face here and big thanks to Lisa (Shoe Girl) - Patricia (pawilliams) - Maura (Beesmom)!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 02:07 PM   #68  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your favorites...I am blessed and honoured!! again...Thanks!!
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Neh. 8:10

http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.ca/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 02:11 PM   #69  

Received 636 Likes on 446 Posts

Robin - thank you for choosing my doodled card amongst your favourites. Susie - thanks for dropping by to let me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 02:31 PM   #70  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started today, Linda!

Thank you, Stacy for the happy mail!

Thanks to these artists for including my cards in their lists this week:
Janine (Jay_Bee)
Brenda (tessaduck)
Lisa (Shoe Girl) x 2 - wow
Robin (Stamperrobin) x 3 � yikes
Rita (scootsv)

Here are some I found this week:

FC:FS452 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS452 Monster Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Globe by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS452: Gold Ornament by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC554 Merry Christmas by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Eeeek - Pumpkin Bird ATC by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1505 50's Shade of Gray by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Spooky Treats Mini album/Video by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1505 She's Got this by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1505, CAS345 Pudding Petals by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1505 Don't color by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1505 - Don't Color Between the Lines by jenn47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1505--Leaving by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy October Birthday by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penguin Holiday by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Autumn Days by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Caroling Penguins_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1501A, Autumn by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT552, Cats, vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1508 WT552 Hold On, Tiger! by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT552 Black Cat Magic by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1507 - Merry Christmas by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC514~Sunset on the Ocean by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1509 kindness by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Shells by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy stamping everyone!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 02:34 PM   #71  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Rita-Scootsv for mentioning my Ocean Treasures card in your favorites, I really appreciate it, you are so sweet!!! Thank you!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 02:41 PM   #72  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay_BeeView Post
Another week of great cards in the gallery and my list has been steadily growing. I thought I might miss the end of the week, as we went away for a wedding Friday and overnight, but I caught up yesterday. Thank you to all who make this thread work.

Do You See What I See? by CalicoCat609 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

If you have autumn colours enjoy them this week
Janine, I just wanted to thank you so much for selecting me as one of your favorites. You inspire me to try to come up with something a bit different not only by this but by your kind comments you leave so frequently. You truly lift my spirits! Thank you again, Kim
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?Katy Did!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 03:11 PM   #73  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you Lisa (Shoe Girl)!
Proud SCS Fan Club Member; Fall 2012 CAS Design Team;
Former Trendsetter - There She Goes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 03:17 PM   #74  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you, Lisa, for mentioning my card 'Heartfelt' as one of your favorites this week. I appreciate it so very much. That was definitely one of the more difficult and time consuming cards I worked on this week. I'm really happy with how it turned out, so I'm doubly grateful for the acknowledgement. And thank you, Vicki, for sharing the happy news - the time you spend notifying everyone is appreciated more than you know.
I'd like to share some of my favorites for this week as well:

*CC551 Poinsettia by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee's HYCCT1505 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1504 Renovation by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 | One with Nature by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Strength and Courage by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1507 Use It : Trash It by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1509 Flat card by kramomma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A294 MIX141 HYCCT1509 Two Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 03:26 PM   #75  
Glitter Guru

Kathy, thanks for mentioning my card in your list of favorites this week! What a great surprise!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 03:27 PM   #76  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you for starting us off Linda. How good are our Packers!!! J, K, T notifying was eventful....I am away at the moment and the internet signal wasn't that flash. I had to hold the iPad up in the air LOL. I cannot upload my favs, I had so many wonderful creations to share. Sorry about that girls.

Big squishy hugs and thanks to my Cali mate Robin for including my card this week and to Priscilla for the happy mail. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 03:27 PM   #77  
Matboard Maniac

DUH - I thanked Lisa for the wrong card. Lisa mentioned my Trash Cancer card. Linda mentioned my Heartfelt card for a favorite CAS. So sorry to confuse! I just woke up from a nap. Guess I should've slept longer! (insert embarrased emoticon here)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 03:48 PM   #78  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks so much, Susie for including my apple card on your list this week. Really appreciate it! Thanks, too, to Priscilla for sharing the happy news with me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 03:49 PM   #79  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks to Susie for letting me know & Lisa thanks so much for choosing Diva just made my day
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2015, 03:52 PM   #80  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Lisa (aka Shoe Girl) thank you so much for including my Letters to Friends Collage card in your list of favorites this week. Collage can be so intimidating, so having you mention my card is a thrill!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes