Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-11-2016, 02:29 PM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am having internet issues again, so I am using my iPad to do my Favs. Fingers crossed that it works.

Strong and Brave by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely Tree by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC16 Snow Family by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX202 - All the Joy of the First Christmas by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX202 Green and Gold by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX202 Forest's Edge by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC Toy Store Shopping! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT613 Easy Lemon Cookies by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
set your scale back first...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elephant Sunrise by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC Naughty? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beach Side by Pamela Jones - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers First upload

Chickadee by the Light of the Moon by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC615 Fleurish by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
C612 Wonder of the Season by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS406, Happy Birthday Bubbles Girl by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS406 Happy Winter Birthday by PolishGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC615 Please May I by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stand Here�for Kisses by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paris by Balloon by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 02:34 PM   #42  

Received 644 Likes on 450 Posts

Thank you Maura and Robin for adding my snowmen cards to your lists, and Linda thank you for all the notifications.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 02:40 PM   #43  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Whew, that worked but I didn't dare pretty it up. Thank you so much BenziBrenda for including my Today card on your list and to Lisa, Maura and my sistah from anudder mudder Robin for spoiling me and including both cards. You all make a beautiful sunny day even more special.

Brenda thank you for the happy mail and for everything you do for all of us.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 02:41 PM   #44  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 367 Likes on 269 Posts

Thanks to Lisa (X2), Robin, and Susie for listing my cards among their favs! I am feeling the love...appreciate it you guys! Thank you Mary for the notifications!

Just to remind everyone that there's a VSN this weekend, Friday and Saturday...lots of fun challenges...lots of SCS friends...check it out!!! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 03:31 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 189 Likes on 126 Posts

Thank you dear Maura and Robin for faving my card last week, most appreciated!! Thank you Susie for both notifications~

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 03:40 PM   #46  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favourites For The Week Ending 11/12/16

Here are a few of those I favoured last week -

Celebrate in Winter Style~KelliJo by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS406 Winter Birthday vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Winter Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC Toy Store Shopping! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS406, Happy Birthday Bubbles Girl by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC612, DDABC20I, CCC17FEB, Window Ice Skating by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC622 Birthday Balloons by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chickadee by the Light of the Moon by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC575 - Classiest Person Award by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And 2 newbies to me -
Northwoods night by Aastha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So In Love Congratulations by cmstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 04:13 PM   #47  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 458 Likes on 236 Posts

I have been doubly blessed by Vickie Y and Stamperrobin! Wow, you ladies have rocked my world tonight! Thank you so much for listing 2 of my cards as your favorites this week~ Can you see my big smile? Well, you can both picture it, right! Big Hugs to each of you and to Susie for the Happy News~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 04:16 PM   #48  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 213 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you so very much, Sue for including my Winter Birthday card as one of your favorites; I truly appreciate it! And, thank you, Brenda for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 04:21 PM   #49  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beach Side

Just want to thank you for the kind words, after admiring all the cards for years finally had the courage to start downloading a few of my cards. Everyone has been encouraging with their response.

Thanks, Pamela

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenziView Post
Stand Here�for Kisses by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clapper Bridge by lada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
C612 Wonder of the Season by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC612, DDABC20I, CCC17FEB, Window Ice Skating by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Northwoods night by Aastha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Santa Up & Away by BevieBee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC612, Mondo Poinsettia by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beach Side by Pamela Jones - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elephant Sunrise by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa's in town! by MiamiKel4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A355 Praying for You- Separated by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Festive Candy Canes by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX202 - All the Joy of the First Christmas by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A355 Chocolates for Christmas by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa Tag by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC16 Golden Snowman by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOTV Snowman1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC16 Snow Family by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC615 Today is going to be amazing by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 04:26 PM   #50  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Moonlight Stroll

Jay_Bee

Thank you for your kind words on my card, I was thrilled after being so scared for so many years.
Thanks, Pamela

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay_BeeView Post
The building work continues and so does the mess but I did sneak into my craft room, shake off some dust and do some creating of Christmas cards. Going to ignore most of the mess and play some more today while hubby is supporting his team. I had a few visits to the gallery and here are some that caught my eye
FS513 Catgratulations by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Stroll by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC615 Today is going to be amazing by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Card by Meihsia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe Star of Wonder Christmas card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Graceful Deer Collage by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX202 NOEL by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moonlight Stroll by Pamela Jones - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A355 Peace On Earth by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nativity Critters 2 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC575 Sparkly Tree and Snowflakes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy the rest of the weekend x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 04:35 PM   #51  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

More happy mail has come my way - thank you, Brenda!

Thank you,
Robin (Stamperrobin), Susie (Susie austalia) ,and Sue (sue2 - I'm so honored!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #52  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default 12-11-16 FAVS

What a wonderful week on SCS! I saw so many wonderful holiday cards; consequently, I suspect I'll get an award for having the most favorites! LOL I do apologize to the notifiers for the long list! I've created more work for you!! :( Big electronic hugs coming your way!!!

Speaking of notifiers, I want to send a heartfelt THANKS to Linda (Holstein), and Karen Dunbrook (k dunbrook) for the wonderful news. I greatly appreciate your efforts.

I also want to thank these sweet ladies who included my cards among their lists of favorites:

Brenda (tessaduck), Kathy (Muscrat), Angie (ohmypaper!), Vickie Y, Brenda (Benzi), Maura (beesmon), and Robin (Stamperrobin) x 3. You wonderful ladies made my day. I thank you very much!

Here are my favorites:

Merry Rudolph FS513 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS513 Winter White by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stand Here…for Kisses by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Celebrate Like a Star by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Winter Wishes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS406 Winter Pine by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS406 Happy Winter Birthday by PolishGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS406 shimmer birthday by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Wreath From the Sea by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CC612 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC612 ~Peace~Joy~Love~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC615 Fleurish by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC612 Grand Stag by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC612 Feather Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's CC612 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bringing Home the Tree by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome Christmas CC612 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC Blue Bird by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beatitudes by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jingle Bells by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC612 Holiday Hugs by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC622 mouse joy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC622 Love is the True Gift by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*SC622 Birthday Balloons by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
RRCB53_CCC16 Christmas Blessings by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Season's Tweetings by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New Adventure by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas sketch by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Sleigh by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're So Sweet by deconstructingjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC Naughty? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hollyhocks Glory by Pamela Jones - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Checking it Twice Santa by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Not Even a Mouse Tag by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Patty Penguin on IceSkates~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Pines by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful winter eve by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC622 ~Seasons Greetings~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC622 Christmas Birds by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cookies and Hugs by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT613 Santa's Cookies by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT613 Gingerbread Cookies_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sheltering Love by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penguins Decorate the Tree by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Four fold masculine open by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT613 Baking Cookies by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC622 ~Peace~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Feet by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Horsey Holidays 2 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penguin Shepherd by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moose Friends by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC575 - Classiest Person Award by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Roses by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC612 Thankful for My Bright Snowy Season by brentsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC575 The Blue Bird by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Website - Guneaux Designs
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 04:57 PM   #53  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you very much, Linda (Holstein) for two more wonderful notifications!

Thank you sweet friends, Susie (susie australia) and Sue (Sue2 for including my Bubbles Girl in your list of favorites!! Greatly appreciate your kindness! Hugs, sweet ladies!

My Website - Guneaux Designs
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 05:16 PM   #54  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 472 Likes on 351 Posts

Susie and Maura, thank you so much for including my "Chickadee by the Light of the Moon" card - always an honour to have a card listed by you! And, Susie, thanks for letting me know!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 05:23 PM   #55  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, for the wonderful mention of my card in the gallery this week - I am humbled to be in the crowd of this talent! And thank you Mary, for letting me know!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 05:44 PM   #56  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Not much time in the gallery this week, here are a few:SC622 Sparkle & Shine by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC622 ~Peace~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC575 Simple Elegance by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC575 Sparkly Tree and Snowflakes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 05:47 PM   #57  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 458 Likes on 236 Posts

Thank you, Bev, for including me in your long list of favorites this week! It's really appreciated! Big Hugs to you and to Susie again for notifying me~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #58  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Bev thank you so much for including both of my cards on your fabulous list. I frequently see you leaving wonderful, encouraging comments to so many of us. I hope you know how much joy you bring to Splitcoaststamperville.

Brend thank you again for all the happy mail.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 06:11 PM   #59  
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Default THANK YOU

Thank you Sue28, how awesome to be a fave!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 06:12 PM   #60  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 472 Likes on 351 Posts

I'm thrilled to have two more listings for my "Chickadee by the Light of the Moon" as I struggle with creating that style of watercoloured card. Many thanks to Bev and Sue for including it, and many thanks to Susie for all the notifications.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 06:44 PM   #61  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Another busy Sunday is coming to an end but before I head up to bed I just want to say a HUGE thank you to,

Janine (Jay_Bee)
Lisa (shoe girl)
Brenda (benzi)
Robin ( stamperrobin)
susie (susie australia)
Bev (guneauxdesigns)

Thanks so much to all the notifiers for giving up your time on the weekend to make us smile!
Special thanks to Mary for notifying me!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 06:47 PM   #62  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

Thanks so much snietje and susie australia for mentioning my 'set your scale back first'
among your favs this week. I am honored! I appreciate Mary for letting me know.

I have a few favs this week:

beesmom Wonder of the Season

Benzi Berries and Pine

Biggan A cup of tea

CathieC O Christmas Tree

Weekend Warrior Live Laugh Love

Happy fresh week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 06:50 PM   #63  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts

Thank you sweet sistah from anudder mudder Susie for listing 2 of my cards and my other Aussie mate Sue for listing 2 cards and Bev, good golly gee whiz I lost count!!! I think you listed them all! You ladies sure spoiled me rotten this week!!Thank you so very much!!! Love you sweet friends!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 06:54 PM   #64  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts
Heart

Thank you, dear Brenda, for starting off today's post. Wow, it's been a joy for me today with the wonderful news from sweet Priscilla! Thank you!

Thank you for including my Stand Here...for Kisses card, dear Brenda (tessaduck), Kathy (muscat), Angie (ohmypaper!), Lisa (Shoe Girl), Brenda (Benzi), Maura (beesmom), Robin (Stamperrobin), my DD sis Susie (susie australia), and Bev (guneauxdesigns). You have all made my day! Hugs and love! xoxo

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 07:06 PM   #65  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 409 Likes on 355 Posts

Thank you, Sue28(x2) and Bev, for including cards of mine on your lists. I appreciate your kindness. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 07:27 PM   #66  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you, Lisa and Priscilla, for listing my Blue Knight Prayers card in your favorites. It made my day.

Thank you, Brenda, for delivering my happy mail.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 08:08 PM   #67  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ah dear Bev, thank you for faving my CAS masculine card from last week, so much appreciated!! Thank you once again, Susie, for the notification ~

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 08:12 PM   #68  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 667 Likes on 419 Posts

I ah actually can believe that Brenda, because I have never seen that movie either.

I really have had not much time to peek in the galleries lately but, I did find these,
~enjoy!

Noel by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be merry with brushos by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Little Christmas by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old World Tree by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Christmas Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 08:12 PM   #69  
Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts

Thanks to Mary T, jandjccc, for letting me know my card was listed in the favorites of Stamperrobin. Thanks Robin for Including me in one of your favorites! It's so nice to be acknowledged.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #70  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

Many thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for the notifications. Appreciate your time
Thank you dear Susie (susie Australia) for including my Fleurish in your favorites, and Carolyn (Snowmanqueen) for including my Sparkle & shine in your favorites. I'm thrilled and honored!!
Below are my favs:

Birdie by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A snowy merry Christmas CC612 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC622 Warm Mittens by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hollyhocks Glory by Pamela Jones - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Wren by Pamela Jones - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wet My Plants by Anasmommy83 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Trio by Pamela Jones - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Feet by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A355 Peace On Earth by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Because EVERYBODY Has At Least One Oddball Friend by donnaks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate in Watercolored Style by zipperc98 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC575 Silver Branch by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 09:32 PM   #71  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Jeannie, it's sweet of you to add my Warm Mittens to the favorites! And to Susie for my letting me know!

Hugs to both of you,
Carolyn
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 10:05 PM   #72  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Lv2grdn to put my card Birdie in the favorites of the week ending week dec 11.

Gr Karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 10:32 PM   #73  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Robin (Stamperrobin) for choosing my "SC621 A Christmas star" card and "F4A355 Chocolates for Christmas" card !
Thank you so much Anita (snietje) for choosing my "TLC615 A visit at the Christmas market..." card as one of your favorites !

Thank you so much Mary (Jandjccc) for letting me know all the good news!
I'm so grateful and honored!
Hugs ladies...

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2016, 10:43 PM   #74  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank you to Jeannie for the mention of my card in your favorites! I always feel so special and loved being mentioned. Thanks for all the hard work!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2016, 01:27 AM   #75  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Jeannie thank you for including me on your terrific list. I shall happy dance my way to bed now.

Thank you for the happy mail Brenda. See you all tomorrow.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2016, 02:28 AM   #76  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 409 Likes on 355 Posts

Thank you, Jeannie, for mentioning my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Salie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2016, 02:42 AM   #77  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you Anita for choosing my card - I'm delighted!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2016, 03:46 AM   #78  

Received 644 Likes on 450 Posts

Thank you Susie and thank you Linda. Susie - glad the internet played ball for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2016, 03:54 AM   #79  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A great way to wake up on a rainy Monday - more Happy Mail! Thanks, Brenda!

Thank you, Bev (guneauxdesigns), and Jeannie (lv2grdn) for being the reasons for the happy mail!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2016, 04:03 AM   #80  

Received 660 Likes on 375 Posts

Huge thanks go to Susan (One4Joy) for listing my card, Berries and Pine, as a favorite this week. What a great way to start a Monday morning.

Thank you, Priscilla, for visiting my gallery today with great news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes