Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #121  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all, I want to thank all the wonderful crafters who share their incredible work here at SCS ... everyone is so kind and generous! I have been inspired by so many of the wonderful people (and cards), which have shaped how I create my cards today. Thank you to all!!

Also a special thank you to Brenda, Vicki, Kathleen, Peggy, Jennifer, Mary, Linda, Kittie, Broom and Scrappigramma2 for mentioning my cards today. I am so honored to be mentioned in this thread!

I have pages and pages of Favorites from 2012 ... here's just a few of the ones that I love and have inspired me:

CAS150 Home is where the heart is... by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - amazing attention to detail
Floral Spray Baby Card by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - perfectly CAS and beautiful
TLC361 & CAS154 Hello Friend by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - beautiful and elegant
TLC361 Happy Birthday by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - vintage elegance
Belleek for Mum by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - CAS beauty
SC378 Easter Flowers in Bloom by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - awesome coloring and embellishments
*CC371 No Place Like Home by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - love the subtle colors
Clay Pots by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - one of my most favorite CAS cards
Poinsettia_With_Flourish by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - gorgeous my friend!
Birthday Watercolor - Stamp Class 7/12 by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - fabulous technique with beautiful white dies ... inspired me to make a card very similar - thank you Susie!
~Bloomin' Birthday~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - elegant
Blossom Petals Builder Punch Poinsettia by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Christmas CAS perfection! We both made poinsettias from punches, but Nancy took it up several notches with all the details. Love this, my friend!
Madera Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - elegant and sophisticated ... that's Peggy's style. All of her cards are in my favorites, so I just picked this one to showcase. Peggy, you always inspire my friend!
Baby Elephants by jacynthe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - the cutest baby card, ever!
WT403 Bleached Santa by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Linda, you always give me so much inspiration with your amazing creations.
F4A147 Serene Winter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - a gorgeous winter scene, and one of the most beautiful tags I've ever seen!
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #122  

Thanks Angela, for mentioning my "tortured willow" sympathy card!...It is super special to be mentioned in THIS gallery!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #123  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts

Gail, Katie, Angie, Kathy and Angela, I am so honored that each of you mentioned one of my cards in the favorites for 2012. I really appreciate it it. Thank you!

Last edited by kittie747; 12-30-2012 at 01:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #124  
Forum Fanatic

Heart THANKS!

Another HAPPY Surprise! THANK YOU, Angela (Arizona Maine)! for including me in your list of 2012 FAVS! Inclusion in this list is more than I could ever have hoped for! The TALENT here is amazing....to be part of it is an honor!
THANKS!

Elaine

(P.S. - Anna Griffin made it easy!)

THANKS! Vicki for both notifications! I so appreciate it! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #125  
Glitter Guru

13 and 25 are today's lucky numbers. Thanks Linda and Shellie for the 2012 shout out.
What an awsome way to wrap up the year. Thanks also to all you sweet ladies that give your time every Sunday to brighten someone's day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #126  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts

Shellie, Thank you so much for dedicating so much of your weekend to this very special year end Favorite's event. I appreciate each and every notice you have sent me. Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #127  
Stazon Splitcoast

Vicki said it perfect...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am constantly amazed by the generosity and encouragement along with the willingness to share, that is ever present in our SCS family. I feel truly blessed to just be amongst such wonderful and talented people that are so accepting.... Wouldn't this world be such a better place if all were like the family we have here on SCS..... Happy New Year to everyone and may you and your family be blessed in this upcoming year......Vicki's words...

Special thanks to these wonderful friends who took time to put me in their favorites. I am honored to be in their list of favorites for 2012.
Loll(Loll Thompson)
Angela(Arizona Maine) picked two of mine
Jennifer(mother's daughter)
Trish(TrishG) also picked two
Vicki(vdm)
Linda(Holstein)
Niki(Niki1)

Thank you all sooooooo' much. You are the greatest.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #128  
Glitter Guru

Thanks and hugs Pat for favoring my "Midnight Mass". And Arizona Maine, you blew me away with your mention of my "Almost". It's cold here in Iowa, but I'm feeling kind of warm an fuzzy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #129  

Many thanks to Elaine, Jennifer, and Angie for listing my cards in the 2012 favorites. I am humbled by the honor and appreciate the mention. I would like to add a few of my favorites for 2012 to the list.

Glowbug : Never Give Up
Debils : Winter by debils
Cabiotse : Cake Centerpieces
Toy : Blessed Are
Bellarosa : Yellow Flowers on White
PJStamps : Lacy Flowers
thecircleguru : Pink Gerbera Daisies
memoriesformom : Window Box
Blooms in a Box : Nature's Ornaments
Sinclair : In the Woods
ChaosMom : Pink in Paris
sistersandie : Sepia Candle
Pennysmiley : Giant Pumpkin
arat : Thankful Leaves
Cathymac : Christmas Postcard
GailNM : Midnight Mass
Jaydekay : Feeling the Love
Kookies : Snowman Tealights

Many thanks to all the ladies who do the notifying week after week. It is so appreciated by all. Happy New Year. See you in the Gallery!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Last edited by Gingerbeary8; 12-30-2012 at 04:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #130  
Forum Fanatic

Received 83 Likes on 59 Posts

Pat (Smethers) thank you so much for mentioning my "Nathan" Sugar Nellie card in this thread. I am overjoyed. You have not only made my day, You made my husband's day because he colored my image. And Thank you, Judi (crafts) for letting me know. You ladies are the best.
Happy New Year! Jill
QFTD165
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #131  

Received 670 Likes on 378 Posts

Jennifer, what an honor to have a card in this group. I'm so glad you liked my card enough to list it. I have been away from stamping mostly for about a month and looking forward to getting back. Therefore, I didn't even know there was a 'best of 2012'. Thanks so much for making my day.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #132  

Dear Loll, Your entire gallery is a favorite of mine - I am so honored that you have my CAS card as one of 2012 year end favorites! Thank you so much!

Thank you also to the volunteers for the notices all year and now! Mary (jandjccc), Shellie (shellied), Linda (Holstein), Elaine (ChaosMom), Vicki (vdm), and Brenda (tessaduck) and Stacy (JBgreendawn)!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #133  

Oh my goodness, Kathleen, I am so glad you liked my Wooly/Wooly Head and listed it here today. As I told Jennifer (on post two above), I have been away from stamping for a month or more and didn't realize this was being done. I think I'll be back really soon. I've missed it. Thank you so much, sweet girl. You made my day very special.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #134  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohmypaper!View Post
There were so many awe inspiring cards this year! I am going to post some of the ones I clicked to post to my FAVORITE file this year.

Gingerbeary8 Fred She Said Hydrangea Bouquet by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
pam124 QFTD97 Nap Time by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bar MFT March New Product Tour by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BeckyTE Sent Message BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamper K Diva {MFTWSC75} by Stamper K - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
tessaduck mftwsc87 rose by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bfinlay Exotic Bird by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clownmom FS280 Poppies for Emily_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
justwritedesigns Piggy Friends WT380 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cveneruso Sweet Sunday Take Time by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cathymac IC346 Season of Love by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mrslaird DTGD Miss You by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kittie747 HYCCT1227 Window of Hope by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lisa Lisa Pumpkin Oval frame card by Lisa Lisa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
donidoodle CAS198 Star of Wonder by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Benzi My Favorite Snowman by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ravengirl Tall Peace by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BonnieBeth Little Birdie by BonnieBeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
dostamping Shimmer Masked Window Bethlehem by dostamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angie, you MADE MY DAY, or YEAR should I say! I can't believe you chose one of my cards for the whole year much less with all these talented stampers. I am truly honored! Happy New Year!
FS149, QFTD44
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #135  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Gingerbeary8 for the mention! That is one of my favorite cards I made this year too. You totally made my day, never thought I would end up on here this year.
BLOG
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #136  
Cardstock Collector

Oh my goodness!!! A huge thank you to Carol for chosing my card in your favorite list!!! Your work leaves me in awe, which makes this mean all the more!!! THANK YOU!!!
Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #137  
Rubber Obsessor

Gingerbeary8,thank you SO much for choosing "In the Woods" as one of your favorite cards of 2012. I have seen so many beautiful cards here this year that I am finding it hard to believe that one of mine was even mentioned.ChaosMom,thank you for letting me know. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #138  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 751 Likes on 360 Posts

Thanks to jasonw1 for adding my "White on White" and to jandjccc for "Flip FLops for Roberta" to favorites for the year. I am stunned and overwhelmed to be on this list!!! WOW!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #139  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 384 Likes on 211 Posts

Thanks Carol( another Wisconsinite stamper) for the mention of my card in today's best of 2012. You made my day. Now if those Packers played better today. Oh well hopefully the rose bowl goes in our favor. Thanks again, Hugs, linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #140  

Angela, Thank-you for the mention of my card....really appreciate your kindness. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #141  

Kathy(rosekathleenr), Thanks so much for the mention of my soft sympathy card. It was my favorite card I made this year. Thanks for your kindness. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #142  

Loll, Thanks for your heads up on my bleached Santa....makes me feel like I won a blue ribbon. Hugs, linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #143  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Angie, for mentioning my Poppies for Emily card as one of your favorites for 2012. And a special shout-out to all the moderators for this thread! You guys love to spread around the love.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:42 PM   #144  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Mary (jandjccc), Shellie (shellied), Linda (Holstein), Elaine (ChaosMom), Vicki (vdm), and Brenda (tessaduck) and Stacy (JBgreendawn) with all the notifications for the BEST of 2012 favourites.

Thank you Nancy(stiz2003) for the mention of my Vintage crane card, Lee Ann (whippetgirl) for mentioning my Peace on Earth card, Shellie (Shellied) for my "Hope" card, Kathleen Lammie for mentioning my "A sunny Hello" card and to Jennifer (mother's daugher) for mentioning my "CC359 Embrace Life" card. I am so honoured that you have favourited these cards.

Here is a list of mine:

~Food Coma~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Star by Veertje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT401 - English Robin by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A141 Vintage Poppies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WRM - CAS(e) This Sketch by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WRM - CAS(e) This Sketch by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1209 Stick to It! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Endure by Simply Handmade - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Three Odd Cats! by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Weigh In by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlight Magic by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

POPPY WONDERLAND by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Dad... by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Fishing You a Happy Father's Day~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crazy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Quacker by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smile across the miles by NikiE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0112 True Friend by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Yourself by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wryn and Wren _pb by peanutbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC320 Warm Wishes by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC361 Happy Birthday by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There's a hole in my bucket by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh Snap! {MFTWSC57} by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC323 Tom and Tilly by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For my Mom-Happy Birthday! by jodi r. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hi, friend! by karengiron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT363 Smell the Flowers by stagccva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Neutral Wildflowers by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Little One by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC366 Jar of Daisies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Grampy's Lil Monkey~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Hope - More then We Ever Imagined by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
My SCS gallery
Featured Stamper 81

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #145  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

OMG! You could have knocked me over with a feather when I found out 2 of my cards were named favorites for the year! With so many beautiful cards posted by so many talented people, I am truly humbled. Thank you, GailNM, for listing my Hope is the Thing as a favorite and thanks to Loll for calling out my Poinsettia with Flourish card.

Thanks, too, to Elaine (ChaosMom) for notifying me.

Will be back later this week with some of my favorites for 2012.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #146  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to stampit74

Oh wow! Thank you Loll! What an honor to be here and find out about this thread! Thank you ChaosMom for letting me know! Funny thing, I was looking through my blog Christmas category earlier today and came to this card and remembered how much I liked it. So fun to review! Thanks again everyone! Happy New Year and lots of Happy stamping in 2013!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #147  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Sweet Friends,

I am overwhelmed at the kindness and encouragement found in this place. All year long you inspire with your art and lift up one another with words of praise, and today you pour out even more blessing! Bless your hearts.

I'm a little under the weather, so it's difficult to keep up, but I wanted you to know how touched I am for the mentions and notices, and send huge (((hugs))) to the notifiers who give up Sundays, every week. Thanks for keeping this thread going.

Have a beautiful week, and New Year.
Much love,
Pat
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #148  
Gabfest Goddess

Angie, thank you for picking my card as a favorite for 2012. I was shocked, thrilled and baffled with over 186,000 cards posted to think that one of mine could be a favorite. There is so much talent here, it's a favorite place for me to spend time being inspired by the best stampers out there and being able to chat with them.

It seems only right that I should post some of my favorites for this year.

DEC12VSNO - Sweater pocket by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC415 Kraft Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT401 - English Robin by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Mary's Favorite** CT1112 "Hanging" Holly Wreath by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT398 Fin-tastic! HYCCT1204 by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1229 Pink Party Bonbons by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Sweet of You by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

On my mind by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Felt One Day HYCCT1206... by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1201A - What makes me, ME by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Are Pretty Amazing by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Hope Card by shmyrick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Layered Labels Sympathy by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Slider Box by BarbaraNI - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tee-rific Day! by BC Sherrie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chick Treat Holder by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Topiary - MFT March Die-namics Feature & Pep Rally by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #149  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks to Sabrina(cook22), Loll and Broom for listing my cards among your favorites for the year. I am blessed! I have pages of faves to go through but will endeavor to shrink it down to a reasonable list. Such a wonderful, sharing group of artists to hang out with and be taught and inspired by! I'm thankful for all of you and all who work to keep the site such an awesome place.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #150  

Thanks, Pam! What a happy thing for me that you liked my card, 'My Favorite Snowman' because it truly is...love it. I'm glad you liked it, too. Makes my day even more special. Hugz, punchiez friend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #151  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Peggy thank you so much for mentioning two of my cards! I am so honored...truly. I am having internet problems so probably won't be able to list my favorites. Hope to get this fixed Monday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #152  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Default Last minute addition

This has just been posted, and I can't NOT favorite it, even for Best of 2012. It can't wait for next year! (I'm still giggling-- SO resemble the craft-not-clean character, in my real life!)

Pots & Pans in Jammer Town by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #154  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Default Worth repeating

Vicki's words, bear repeating:

I am constantly amazed by the generosity and encouragement along with the willingness to share, that is ever present in our SCS family. I feel truly blessed to just be amongst such wonderful and talented people that are so accepting.... Wouldn't this world be such a better place if all were like the family we have here on SCS..... Happy New Year to everyone and may you and your family be blessed in this upcoming year......
------
A special thanks to kokirose (Patricia Rose) for choosing my crazy quilt card as a favorite. It means a lot, because I'm a quilter, and I'm also a little bit crazy, at least about crafting. and scs.
-------
And Judi (Crafts), do you know how much I admire and appreciate your leadership with this thread? Thanks for all the head's up, and for picking up the boo-boo's, and all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #155  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks a million kokirose! I'm so honored to have made your list--twice! Smiling from ear to ear. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #156  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow Gail thank you so much for adding my card, The Beauty of Fall! I cannot mention how honored I feel to be in this thread. This is such a lovely place to make friends and share our art and love of card making. I can't do Facebook or much of any other web site because it would take away my time from SCS and this is where I want to spend my computer time. Thanks to everyone for being so willing to share your art and your time along with your expertise. Thanks to the notification team for taking their time to notify us each week.

I did not know that there was favorites for the year and I have gotten rid of so many I favorited. Now I am going to attempt to add my favs but have been having major internet problems so hopefully this will last long enough to get some on here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #157  
Forum Fanatic

Heart THANKS!!!! so much.....

Oh, Carol! what a wonderful way to end the year! Another Surprise! THANKS So much, My Friend! - for including me in your list of Favorites for 2012! It means soooo much to me that you included me! I remain humbled to be listed with the very many talented crafters here - but a especially grateful for your listing! THANKS!

Elaine

Vicki - Thanks again for the notification! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #158  

Thank you so much Chris...I put a lot of my heart and soul into my HYCCT cards and I am so honored that you mentioned my Pink Felt One Day card!

Elaine, thank you again! Your time and effort is so very much appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #159  
Stazon Splitcoast

Karen B. Barber CC406 - WHISPERS OF TEARS..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jasonw1 Ivory Vine Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein QFTD143, Sue's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

K Dunbrook FS306, Please Have Snow for Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jandjccc F4A147 Serene Winter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jaydekay CC404 Plum Purdy snowman by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dini SC413 - Pine Branch by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tessaduck WT401 paradise by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jasonw1 Inspired Flower by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jasonw1 Scalloped Poppies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Donidoodle IC361 Lavender Hills Sympathy by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glowbug ~Cardinal Noel~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam MacKay SC409, Surfer USA by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Audrey Ann Flower Pot Card for Claudia by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Irishgreensue TSC0831, TSC, White Christmas by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAKath Ombre Sail by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbydujour *CC371 No Place Like Home by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM Second Chance Stamp by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL TLC364 Deep As The Sea by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful art ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #160  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Just got in the door to this awesome e-mail. Thank you Peggy for choosing my birthday card from last February and thanks Vicki for letting me know!! How exciting!! Happy New Year everyone!!

Carla.
Reply With Quote Likes