Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-30-2012, 04:03 AM   #41  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh my gosh, Peggy.... You have made my whole week.... I am in so much awe of your amazing talent and to have you mention two of my cards in your favorites tickles me to no end.. I am so appreciative, happy happy happy..... Thank you thank you......
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:12 AM   #42  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Nancy (stiz2003), for mentioning my Ivory Poinsettia card and Lee Ann (whippetgirl), for mentioning my New Life card. It's a privilege to be in the "Best of 2013" favorites! And thanks too to Vicki for letting me know. Happy New Year everyone!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:10 AM   #43  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 207 Likes on 186 Posts

Wow Lee Ann.....such an honour for you to mention my card here.....can't believe it. Thanks so very much!!!
Thanks also to Shellied for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:11 AM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Linda, you're so sweet to include my Easter card in your list . I always look forward to these year-end threads, and you've made this one special for me. And Vicki, thanks for the notice.

I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know the members of the notification team. They are all conscientious, caring volunteers who go out of their way to help. They always have the best attitudes. Whenever I ask a favor, they never hesitate to fulfill it. Thanks again to all of you, my friends.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:12 AM   #45  
Stampin' Fool

Judi, what a wonderful surprise to have my Halloween Pins in your best of favorites. It made me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because the pins were someone's best of. . . simply unbelievable!!! Sad because the pins still sit in my craft room waiting for next year (thank goodness the Mayans were wrong). Super Storm Sandy hit hard the area of NJ where I live. Halloween never came. The emergency veterinary hospital where I work was too busy trying to compensate for the loss of power and still provide the best care for our clients to think about Halloween. But just think of the jump I have on next year!!!! Thanks again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:12 AM   #46  

Oh Linda (Holstein)....thanks so very much for the mention of my Christmas card as a fav...wow...I am stunned. Very, very appreciated!!
Thanks so much to Shellied for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:21 AM   #47  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonw1View Post
I am not sure how the notifiers are going to handle this weeks YEARLY favorites... Maybe just let people check out the lists and then thank accordingly? Just know that you are appreciated however it works out!

Blessings to each and everyone of you!
Hi, Peggy --

How nice of you to think of us.

We have a system worked out, and eight of us will be leaving individual comments for everyone mentioned in this thread. We might not be as quick as usual, since we are laid-back for the holidays, but we are trying to notify everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:28 AM   #48  
Stazon Splitcoast

Boy, Is this ever going to be hard. Just so many beautiful cards to pick from. I hope I can get some in now and more later.

vdm.. ~Bummer....~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I was lucky enough to receive this one
Blooms in a Box.. ~Bummer....~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... Bauble Trio by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwrightdesigns... Give Thanks TLC399 CAS192 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT376 Smile today by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And
WT397, HYCCT1217 Crayon roses by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... Old Fashioned Christmas by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson.. Snowy Pine Tree by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... *WT380 Wishing You Sunshine by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... FS306, Please Have Snow for Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SmillynStef... IC319 ~ Love, Live & Laugh by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Itsapassion.. Thinking of You by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould.. Cuttlebug Thank You_vag by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana.. Leafy Acorn Collage by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2.. Christmas Blessings Sneak Peek! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy.. QFTD118, F4A122 Flip Flops for Roberta by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco.. Reddyisco:SC392 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jansonw1... Vellum Butterfly wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's... allee's FS290 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine.. CAS191 Plaid Holly by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B Barber.. CC393 -A PRIMROSE POINSETTIA by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:36 AM   #49  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you to everyone who did such awsome work in 2012 and all of those also who shared thier wonderful and talented work along the way. We have a mulitude of talent out there. I love viewing each and everyones work.

I feel honored that Peggy (Jasonw1) admired my card called "Marianne Design Corner Die" enough to add it to her long list of favorites in 2012. Thank you Peggy! Much appreciated and I feel honored.

Also Thank You to all of the ladies who notify us for the Favorites list each week. Much time is donated into this.

Because I've had recent eye surgery and having problems with the after effects (not doing well?). Here is a short list of my Favorites to pay it forward. (Hope it works and I remember how to do this?)

Castlepark - Sleigh Card

Jasonw1 - Love Inspired

Andrea Ewan - Where Love Blooms

Kittie747 - Soft Flowers & French Script

Pat Smethers - Golden Therapy

Karin - A Musical Note

Suzy800 - Delightful and Delicate Dragonflies

May you all have a blessed and Happy New Year in 2013.
Paper hugs...From Leanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:46 AM   #50  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts

Mary, Thank-you soooooo much for the mention of my two cards. I had to smile when I saw the one card you chose, because I totally was inspired by your card to do mine. You are the BEST!!!! Happy New Year. Thanks, again. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:01 AM   #51  
Glitter Guru

I have 525 in my favorites. Narrowing it down to 34 was difficult. Someone showed up everyweek (Holstein). Awesome cards 2012.

Bountiful Harvest by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC326 Superfine Happy Birthday! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
His Love for Gabby by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC408 Bird in the Lilacs by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC377 A Butterfly Moment by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC364 Peaceful Bridge by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Birthday Boots~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Sioux City Bath House~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Alpha F - Fir tree by Cards are me - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Falling Leaves by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A127 Baby Dresser_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moonlight Magic by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS302 Lee-Anne's Trees by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC359 Favorite by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS165, Abby's 1st Communion by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT403 Bleached Santa by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lavendar Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One Layer Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cardinal Ornament FS301 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's your day... by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Strawberry Farms by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Floral Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Delicate Branches by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
More is More by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
September Birthdays by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pacific Celery Cake Congrats! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday flowers by sgoetter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Beauty of Fall by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1213 - Hope is the Thing by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS182 Peace. Be Still. by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
httcp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2127195
Love one Another by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT402/Snowy Night by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:25 AM   #52  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Gail, I am sooo honored- that out of 525 cards, you picked one of mine! It is so humbling to be amongst so many talented and GIVING people. Thank you for all of your beautiful and inspiring work. May you be blessed in this new year!
Brenda (and all of the other notifiers), thank you so much for your tireless efforts every Sunday, notifying those who end up in this forum! You are very much appreciated!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #53  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,055 Likes on 813 Posts

Well goodness, this is a hard choice!! I cull my favourites fairly regularly, and it was still desperately hard to pick a top few. I've chosen to select twelve, but not particularly one for each month... And in several cases it was hard to choose my most favourite when I had a bunch of cards from one stamper!!
In alphabetical order:

bifnlay - Arch Window
Bobbiesgirl _ Poppy
CeciliaH - Christmas Bauble
craftiepants - Distress Ink Four Flower Card
darlenedesign - Paisley Butterfly
gabalot - Butterflies and Flowers for Brenda
hobbydujour -Starfish
mamaxsix - Birthday from Scraps
momotoggk - The Craft's Meow Thankful
scrapcollectr57 - Dang Dust Bunnies
stampingout - Especially for You
sweetnsassystamps - Beautiful Friend

And I'm sorry for all the ones I had to leave out!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:36 AM   #54  

Gail, Thank-you so much for the mention of my cards. All I can say is...when I count my blessings I count you twice. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #55  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 458 Likes on 236 Posts

Oh My Gosh! I am ecstatic right now! I can't believe that 2 of my cards made it into the best of 2012, and it just totally delights me to no end! Thank you to Kathleen for entering my "My Best Friends=Flakes" snowmen card and to Mary for entering my "Leafy Acorn Collage" card! What a thrill! Blessings to you both and have a wonderful New Year~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:44 AM   #56  
Bar

Oh, MY! I'm pretty near speechless with this honor! To make the weekly picks is so awesome, but THIS! This is over the top special! Thank you, Brenda, for mentioning my project--I appreciated it so much! And thank you, Stacy, for letting me know! What a wonderful end to 2012!!
Proudly designing for: My Favorite Things
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #57  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart 2012 annual favorites

Having to narrow down favorites for the year, not impossible, but definitely a mounting task. Starting from the beginning of 2012...

lisa lara CAS152 CIRCLE CHICK by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs.Noofy TLC360, FS258 Elegant Twine by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SanFransister Color Blocked Lace by SanFransister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mothermark Sunshine's Floral Boutique! by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CC359 Lacy Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love rubber Belleek Flowers for a Teaparty by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose CC359, Embrace Life (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay CAS161 Blue Flower by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 MMTPT190 Quick Flight by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs. Noofy F4A110 A Party of Butterflies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SanFransister Rolled Rose Topiary by SanFransister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay- I was the lucky recipient of this beauty FS270 CAS Cardinal by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs. Noofy TLC372 Faux Butterflies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Hidden Birthday sentiment by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mutnik WT370 - ...rainy day weather... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ardyth IC332 - Butterfly Bracelet by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein IC332 Flour sack by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Crazy Lady Soft Any Occasion Flowers by Paper Crazy Lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi Flourish and Flowers by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydekay IC333 Petal Headband inspired by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine IC333 Pink Bow Wedding by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mothermark Gypsey's Picnic Scene! by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ChaosMom Urban Wedding by ChaosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Valarian Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Birthday Cranes IC338 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie escape by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DJRants Pink Rose by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini Tropical Thoughts by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kraftyaunt Christening Dress Lace by kraftyaunt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Lacey Flower by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

turnerl58 Friends by turnerl58 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ebparker OWH bloghop cards by ebparker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisa lara CFC59 FEEL BETTER BALLOONS by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ScrappinCEO For Heath by ScrappinCEO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Juble All the best by Juble - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Charminglycreative Pretty In Purple by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mom2n2 DTGD12Beate - Balloon Full of Buttons by mom2n2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug SC397 Silhouette Sympathy by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco Reddyisco:SC397 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Broom WT387 ~ Inspired by Jo by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Happy Birthday, Frances by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *MMTPT214 For Brenda by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein IC354 Bleached Birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Sassy Sally is Thankful by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ellentaylor Farewell Butterflies TLC395 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbeary8 Heartfelt Creations Delicate Aster Collection by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KopyKat These Boots were made for walkin' by KopyKat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box ~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom The Beauty of Fall - VLVSEP12 Week Three by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Autimn Splendor by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie Silver Swans Celebration by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE CC402 Plum & Blue Bird by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Thinking of You by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom CAS200 Pinterest Amaryllis_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HamiltonGal FS305...A sparkly CASE by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2 Snowflakes and bookmark for a cold wintry day by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc WT406 More Glitter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

melissabanbury Forest Snowfall by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Linda D Season's Greetings Tag by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It sure would have been easier to just give my favorite artists and the link to their galleries.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

To the thread Moderators and notification teams, You are the best!!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 06:58 AM   #58  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I guess you could say I went little overboard in listing my annual favorites, what can I say.

I would like to give a big cyber Hug and Thank you to Kathleen aka, Kathleen Lammie for putting two of my cards onto her annual list.

I would also like to send out cyber Hugs and a Big Thank you to Peggy aka, jasonw1 for adding two cards to her annual favorites list.

Ladies, you have honored me greatly, as there are so many wonderfully talented people in the SCS galleries!

A big Thank you to the Ladies of this Favorites Thread, now and the whole year through. You do a wonderful job, that looks difficult to me!

May each and everyone of the wonderful SCS family have a Happy New Year!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:07 AM   #59  

Heart

Here's a list of some of my favorite 2012 creations! What a great gallery there is here. It's hard to narrow it down...

Purple Butterfly by Tillymint
CC359 Fabulous Flourish by suen
CAS156 Heart and Crows by ruby-heartedmom
At Irm's Request by naturecoastcrafter
CAS162 Season of Friendship by stampercamper
Bright buttons by Minders
CC371, Crazy Cutting!! by Luv Flowers
I dare to CASE FS274, Heather T by palparis
sneak peek by France Martin
Cupcake with a Cherry on Top by michvan3
FS277 Watercolor Rose by bon2stamp
Celebrate today by Chupa
TLC381, CAS174, Thoughts of White Doilies by n5stamper
Another Name for Butterfly is Papillon? by bon2stamp
TLC,DTGD shades of gray with cobbler by angelsparkly
SC398 Leaves and Blessings by atsamom
CAS185 Lollipop by mnfroggie
CC391 Ireland's Green and Gray by bfinlay
Miles Above the Rest by KCraft
QFTD 130 Fall Flowers by Darla Ryan
CC396' Pleasant Poppies' by ebarker76
Black Tie Fridays Challenge #4 by 329shana
Friday Cone Flower by kyann22
HYCCT1213 TLC399 by allee's
WT399 Pink Winter Sunset by donidoodle
Sweet Puppy - HYCCT1226 by Wdoherty
Christmas Clothespin Wreath by ccc
IC363 Dasher with bow by jandjccc
Folded Circles Christmas Tree by heather freeman
Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek by juls716
Bridal Shower Card for Dottie by cindy501
Dec Workshop by lkarr309
QFTD144 Manhattan rose by jandjccc
F4A149 - Dahlia Dreams by dini
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:10 AM   #60  

Thanks to those who are notifiying - you have a huge task!

This will be a fun thread to look through (good thing I have a holiday week!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:17 AM   #61  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts

Indeed, it is a fun thread to look through! My brain is full of ideas, just looking at each card I notify, and I'm skimming some of the others as well.

Thanks to Gail for mentioning my CAS Peace. Be Still. card. CAS is my style.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:20 AM   #62  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh goodness... thank you so much for the mentions of my cards Gail NM, jand jcc, Kittie 747, mother's daughter, and Jason w1! You have totally made my day, and since I am home sick, it really gave me a pick up!

There were so many wonderful creations this year! This place is FILLED with serious talent!!! Here are just a few of my faves, trying not to duplicate too many already mentioned:

Mrs Noofy's Violet fan F4A107, IC327 Violet fan by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karen Wallaces Just Rite Birthday Wishes Just Rite Birthday Wishes by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Arizona Maine's If friends were flowers CT0212 & WT362 If friends were flowers... by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kittie747's Blush Inspired and just about every other card she created Blush Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
America's Valentine Heart Dance IC323, Valentine Heart Dance by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TesaB's Bag of Love Bag of love by TesaB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour's pearly trees *IC321 Pearly Tree by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IrishGreenSue's A New Creation ODBDSLC91, TSC0106, A New Creation by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shadow's Mom's Berries and Branches Noel SC412 Berries and Branches Noel by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BeckyTE's Plum and Blue Bird CC402 Plum & Blue Bird by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cardmaker86'a Pretty Poinsettia Pretty Poinsettia by cardmaker86 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karen Barbers Poppin Poinsettias CC399 - POPPING POINTSETTIAS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
StampingQueenJR's Thank you IC352 Thank You by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooms in a Box Vintage Garden Heart ~Vintage Garden Heart~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll Thompson's Flourish Birdcage Flourish Birdcage by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wendy's A Butterfly Birthday CC374, QFTD111, " A butterfly birthday " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bfinlay's A Butterfly Moment SC377 A Butterfly Moment by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karen Wallaces Just Rite Birthday Wishes Just Rite Birthday Wishes by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TesaB's Bag of Love Bag of love by TesaB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My BLOG

No card is complete without at least one cat hair
DT: Our Daily Bread designs
Happily a Fan Club Member
Romans 6:23

Last edited by scrappigramma2; 12-30-2012 at 07:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:20 AM   #63  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

To save space, I'm going to do a group "thank you" and "hug" to 4 fabulous ladies who each selected a card or cards of mine among their favorites for this past year. All are extremely talented in our craft, so the mention REALLY means a lot to me. Thank you, Mary(jandjccc), Gail(GailNM), Sabrina(Cook22), and Jennifer(mother's daghter). You truly have made it a very special morning! Happy, Healthy New Year to you all! Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:24 AM   #64  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you jasonw1 and vdm for choosing two of my projects to add to this list
Happy New Year and Congrats to everyone.
Here is to another spectacular year of crafting
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:26 AM   #65  
Stazon Splitcoast

Just noticed another one. : ) Thank you, Scrappigramma2, for your including my tree card among your favorites. I truly appreciated this special notation at the end of the year. Happy Healthy New Year to you. Hugs, Sallie

I can't imagine how the "notifiers" are even attempting this monumental task, it has to be overwhelming, if not impossible. : ) Who goes back and looks at their own cards for the past year...not me! : )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:31 AM   #66  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Smile My 2012 Favorites

Hi everyone! We've been on the move with a huge cross country adventure. I'm getting closer (maybe another month or so) before I can begin to stamp again but until then, I thought I'd join in the fun today and include my favorites for the year 2012. Thank you to everyone for notes of encouragement this year and for sharing all your talent and skill. You're all amazing and I truly mean that. What a wonderful community of talented and caring women!

Here are my favorites:

1. Thank You - two small words by Torico - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I love the simplicity of this card and of course, all the free digitals

2. Baby Bunting by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Banners are the rage aren't they? This sweet baby card has an adorable banner. Gotta that blue

3. CTD206, FLLC, Sweet Peas... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers My youngest sisters favorite flower - one of mine too.

4. Aqua Marina by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers What a happy, colorful, and fun card this is. Can't you just smell the beach?

5.~Mr. & Mrs.~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I really like this wedding card from Pat. Isn't she the best!?

6. *CC389 Regal Holly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Absolutely adore the coloring and ribbon going off the page. Just a beautiful Christmas card.

7. CAS184 School Days by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Joan you nailed going back to school in September with this retro card. Love it!

8. MFT August New Product Tour by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers What a stunner! Barbara, I love this card. 2 thumbs up!!

9. Madera Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers We were all blown out of the water with Peggy's Gorgeous all white Madera Rose. Outstanding!!

10. PPA139 by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I love the clean, crisp, designs from Mary. Beautiful clean and simple cards every time.

11. Cityscape thanks by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Look at the detail on this cutie! It just makes me happy, happy, happy!

12. Have a Hauntingly Fun Halloween! by girlydecou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is how we felt while unpacking over 12,000 lbs of a household shipment! *laughing*

13. F4A124 Fence and flowers by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Wonderful use of wire.

14. Asian Bridge by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful piece of art.

15. Kylie's Cards by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Here's a twofer. In fact, it was this card that made me try several of the Bella's. Love these gals.

16. Neighboring Laundry by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers So clever!

17. Two by Two 4 Wyatt by Crazy4Stampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I'm a push over for this one. I love the color, design -- everything!

18. 21st Birthday Card by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I have so many of Angela's cards in my favorites it was hard to choose. This one really caught my eye with that beautiful ribbon treatment.

19. Taylored Expressions Preview: Yankee Doodle Homestead! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers July popped with Jodi's cute 4th of July card.

20. Tree House by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I can hardly wait to use my stamps from LOV for Teddy. Beautiful coloring and overall design.

21. Spring Ride by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers There's those Bella's again. Cutie-cute-cute!

22. Sophisticated Duo by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Wonderful detail and coloring.

23. Udder from another Mudder by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Screams summer on the farm! Colorful, fun, and a great sentiment.

24. ~Rose Garden~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Another beauty from Pat. Love the cascading flowers. And look at that stitching! The only way I could sew like that is if I was hopped up on some sugar babies *laughing*

25. CT0412 *ARIZONA/Angela's Favorite* by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Boy those door and window frame dies are popular. And Angela showed us how to use a brad for a door knob -- you're so smart, Angela! *smiling*

26. IC326 Cream Roses Wedding by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Lovely, elegant, and always uplifting. Choosing a design from Bridget's gallery was difficult because I love them all. What a wonderful designer in every way.

27. FS263 A Rose for Becky by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Simply delightful.

28. Umbrellas by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers One of my all time favorites from Kittie.

29. TLC361...Winter's Wonders by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Do you remember when right-angle punching was the thing? Well, Andrea is the all time queen of that technique in my opinion. When Andrea was punching around the page, I was up until 3:00 in the morning looking like the crazy cat lady with pieces of paper everywhere -- sometimes you just have to move on *laughing*

30. Doorway by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I thought I was the only one who knew of Terry Medaris. Apparently not *smiling* When I saw this card I was in heaven! I love Terry's stamps and have seen him color many times. A native of Arizona he's one of my favorites and Little Sea Otter did a fabulous job with his image.

31. Cherish the Memories Box by PickleTree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Amy helped me get started 4 years ago with my blog and I've never forgotten her kindness. I gave her the mushroom flower as a thank you when we met and she in turn blessed me by using it in this design. Thank you, Amy.

32. Trees Three Going Colder by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers And lastly, this beauty.

I'm looking forward to 2013 and all it has to offer - how about you?
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #67  
Cardstock Collector

Thanks to Jennifer aka Mother's Daughter for mentioning my card in your list of favorites...it made my day!!! Big thanks to all the notifiers as well...what a HUGE task to complete!! All the best in 2013!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:38 AM   #68  

Another WOW...thanks so much Peggy...aka jasonw1, for making my Rosy card a fav here....it really means so much to me.
Thanks also to Shellied for letting me know...
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:40 AM   #69  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy New Year everyone, and my wish for you is more time to spend crafting your art. I am so inspired by the amazing talent that is shared on SplitCoastStampers, and also very thankful for the camaraderie of this prodigious group of artists. A huge thank you to the notification teams and all of those who work behind the scene to keep things running at SCS... I so appreciate your efforts!

Here are my favorites of 2012:

Starry Night by naturecoastcrafter

WT401 - English Robin by dini

CAS188 Raindrops and Leaves by bfinlay

Coneflowers En Francais by Loll Thompson

Riders on the Storm by mamaxsix

Simply Stunning Thank You by CrazeeStampr

Flowers in a Jar by bfinlay

MFTWSC75 Father's Day by Cook22

Paper Tole Owl by labullard

F4A128 Birthday Wishes by BeckyTE

*CAS186 Memories by hobbydujour

WT402/Snowy Night by whippetgirl

Snowy Cardinal by labullard

Your Birthday - Heartfelt Creations - WAW57 by rosekathleenr

F4A143 Black & White vky by Vickie Y

Christmas Surprise by Charminglycreative

Copper Leaves by Loll Thompson

WT399 Pink Winter Sunset by donidoodle

MFT-pink leaves by lisahenke

Halloween Treat Favor by MattsGirl

CAS Lovely Leaves 2012, F4A136 by Debbie Do

CC395 Birthday Wishes by Bailmac

peace by sherrye

The Open Sea by Roonie214

Winter Berries by Heather T

Thinking Of you by pinkcloud

Midnight Muse Floral by stamptek

CAS182...So Delighted For You by AndreaEwen

CC382 - POPPIES AND LACE by Karen B Barber

Get Well by Grandma Overboard

Reddyisco:145619 by Reddyisco

CCREW0612HF SUO by Eileen LeFevre

FS274 Heather's Card by Holstein
Proud Fan Club Member
Proud MMTPTCC Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #70  
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you so much for selecting my card "Blessings"! You absolutely made my day!! How ironic I got this email today of all days! You see, one year ago today, my husband underwent a very successful liver transplant. I made that card to thank my dear sister-in-law for all her support through the difficult time before and during the ordeal. Today we celebrate my husband's "re-birthday" as transplant recipients call it, and the acknowledgment of that card in particular is so poignant! Thank you again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #71  
Stazon Splitcoast

I put the wrong card for vdm. It should have been thid card....
QFTD119 To Have & To Hold by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 08:10 AM   #72  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Kathleen, Peggy, Niki and Leanne, I want to thank you for mentioning my cards in this year end special favorites event. I feel so honored and appreciate it very much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 08:28 AM   #73  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Oh, the Favorites of the year! I save a file for this all year long! It is impossible to add them all, and thank all those who have inspired me. This is a truly special place. Hugs �.

IC326 Cream Roses Wedding by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh Hail to Thee-Queen of Jammer Town by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC362 Cascading Castle by figaro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Black, White plus One by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warmest wishes by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl challenge #121 Summer by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Goin' on a date by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Gift Of Coffee by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happiness Tag by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're Amazing by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Pot Card for Claudia by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kylie's Cards by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Grandma and Grampa Buckle by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Right Side Up! by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your kiddin', right?, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Midnight Mass by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IO Scene jhg 10_5 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Facelift???, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A New Little One in Jammer Town... by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Infant boy card Nathan by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Granddaughter's 1st Communion Card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Lodge by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cardinal and Pine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You are the World for Pam by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11

Last edited by Blooms in a Box; 12-30-2012 at 08:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 08:39 AM   #74  

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gail, Thank you so much as listing my September Birthday Card as one of your favorites for the year. What a great honor. You made my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 08:58 AM   #75  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

I am constantly amazed by the generosity and encouragement along with the willingness to share, that is ever present in our SCS family. I feel truly blessed to just be amongst such wonderful and talented people that are so accepting.... Wouldn't this world be such a better place if all were like the family we have here on SCS..... Happy New Year to everyone and may you and your family be blessed in this upcoming year......

A special thank you to Mary (jandjccc) for the mention of my card in her favorites... It truly means so much to me.

A big "thank you" goes out to Judi and all of the notification team for all your hard work throughout the year....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #76  

I am constantly amazed by the generosity and encouragement along with the willingness to share, that is ever present in our SCS family. I feel truly blessed to just be amongst such wonderful and talented people that are so accepting.... Wouldn't this world be such a better place if all were like the family we have here on SCS..... Happy New Year to everyone and may you and your family be blessed in this upcoming year......Vicki's words...

Vicki...total agreement with you !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #77  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hilda(Broom), thank you SO much for mentioning my CAS card as one of your yearly favorites. It truly means a lot to me since that CAS card was my "guest designer" contribution to the CAS challenge that day, but more importantly, it had a little of my late Mother incorporated into it. Thank you! Best of happiness and health to you in 2013. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #78  
Stampin' Fool

thanks Leanne to putting me in the favorites of 2012

greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #79  
Kookie Creator

What an honor to be listed twice in the SCS Best of 2012 Favorites. Thank you Peggy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #80  
Stampin' Fool

Thanks Jason to putting me in the favorites of 2012

greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes