Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-02-2011, 09:49 AM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel tipsy of happiness Thanks to Judi (Crafts), Linda(uncbballfan), Sabrine (Cook22) and Jo(Jobear2) for mention my cards as your favorites for 2010! What an honour!!

Hugs
Birgit

My blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:00 AM   #42  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtgchicView Post
What fun to look back on a whole year of wonderful inspiration! Here are the favorites of my favorites:

corinnamcgregor's Puppy Love Made me immediately put that stamp set on my wishlist!
Judi! Thank you so much for honoring me as a favorite!! I am so excited!! This year I got up the nerve to share my artwork with all you you wonderful ladies, which led to my first DT position, with There She Goes Clear Stamps, maker of that awesome Puppy Love Stamp Set! Thanks again Judi for the honor!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #43  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks for shout out, TrishG! You are all just makin' my day here in dreary, cloudy, gray PA!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #44  

Default simple sponging

Thanks, Sabrina, for the shout out. I'm so excited! Hugs, Mary (Petal Pusher)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cook22View Post
I found this really intimidating!
I could list loads, but when I looked through the two pages I have (purged my Favourites recently), these are the ones that jumped out at me.

Auntie Susan - Wish Upon a Starfish

babitoons - Ice Skating Flopsey

I love rubber - For the Love of Daisies

BC Sherrie's Happy Camping Journal still makes me smile every time I look at it.

Rox 71 - Flowered Mosaic. I have several of Roxie's, this is my favourite of all from this year.

Biggan - A Bunch of Roses. Again I have several of Biggan's, so I chose this one.

Petal Pusher's Simply Sponging.

Wishing a happy, healthy (if possible) and creative New Year to you all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #45  
Pearl-ExPert

Wow!! It's a real honor to be included in the Favorites for 2010.
Thanks Sabrina (Cook 22) for including my Wish Upon a Starfish card here in your favorites for the year.
Thanks, too, Judi, for all the work you do on the favorites threads all through the year.

Here are a few of the cards that are among my favorites for the year.

IC240 Boat on Beach by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darcey Thank you by catgondek - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT271 Tugz Entangled by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Misty Morning by ormond - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BE_FS186_Gibson Girl Swirl by ButterflyEars - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ocicat - Moonlit Ravens by Ocicat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Jon Mark~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grotesque Gargoyle Halloween Card by TeriDoodles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Pieced Kettos by daiseyfreak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birch Trees by stampersuzz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS 200- CASING Sallie FS190 by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Asian Floral ... QFTD33 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VicStampers Sketch Challenge 03 (2010) by Postscript - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Halloween by sunnysankari - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing a happy and healthy New Year to all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #46  
Stampin' Fool

I have a bunch, but the ones that really struck me are:

Explosion Box by Foster Mom

Treasured Memory by TheresaCC

Emma Hugging Snowman by Ellibelle

Waterlily-BBB01 by YvonneAna

3D Star Wars Tie Fighter by sea777

Gold Whiteworking by Jerri Kay

Elegant Cameo by Cheryl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #47  
Stazon Splitcoast

OMgosh! what a wonderful surprise.. I feel honored to be mentioned here!
Thank you so much Judi! You have made my day special!!
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #48  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Pat, how very sweet of you! you have made my day very special my friend..
I thank you SO much!
Happy New Year to you!
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #49  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you Judi for letting me know the best of the best thread here. Whohoo... I can't wait to dive into all these today.

Pat and Trudy you girls are so sweet to mention my creations. You to are just so sweet. Big cyber hugs... Stac
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #50  
Stazon Splitcoast

OMgosh True! I am so excited to have you mention my lets hurry daddy card... one of my faves too... I feel honored today!
thanks bunches my friend!
Judy

~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #51  

Meg, THANK YOU so much for making what's already been a very awesome weekend even more awesome with your mention of my card! Ironically, that card was also one that I chose myself for a 2010 Favorites I posted on my blog! It must have something to do with the sweet friend it was intended for!

And thank you Judi for all the work you put into these "Favorites" threads each week, and for letting me know about the honor! You're a sweetheart!

I know not what this day holds....but I know Who holds the day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #52  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Linda for mentioning my card! you have made my day. what a special honor to be mentioned here..
Hugs
Judy

~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #53  
Stazon Splitcoast

Susan, how special to have you mention my on the beach card!
thanks for making my day special! I am honored!
Judy

~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #54  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

As everyone has said, it certainly is hard to choose just a few - I have so many artists here that I admire.

But it is fun to see your card chosen, so I hope the ones I have chosen brighten these ladies' day!

(In no particular order)

Squares by Biggan

Penny Black Shindig by PickleTree

For Someone So Special by PickleTree

Lenny the Lion by justsoducky

Sweet Baby Card by Trish O'Brien

Hooters by Toy

The Quieter You Become by Toy

Peace on Earth by Toy

50th Birthday Fairy by mbg10001

I Heard the Bells by patsmethers

Polka Dot Rain by mothermark
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 11:47 AM   #55  
Forum Fanatic

Default A Few of My Favorites from 2010!

Hello - Everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Holiday season! Wishing everyone the best and brightest New Year! - Peace, Health, Success, and Happiness!

With all of the talent from the sharing artists here, to narrow down my favorites over the course of the year was a very daunting task....Here are some of them....unfortunately I cannot list all of the wonderful artists and masterpieces that I favorited here, afterall it took a year to accumulate ....there have been sooooo many of you who have and continue to inspire me....THANK YOU! Thank you for creating and for sharing! I continue to be awestruck by the talent on this site!

Everyone one of the talented artists listed here, and so many more, are worth the time to visit their galleries....INSPIRATION abounds!

Thanks! to ALL!

Amarathine - The Phanthom Schooner -
The Phantom Schooner .... Halloween! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen - Every Season - Every Season by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelica Turner - Just Dance - Just Dance by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

annafearer - Handmade flower spread - Handmade Flower Spread by annafearer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Becca Stamps - You Have Touched My Life - You Have Touched My Life by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cher2008 - 8 Drawer Trinket Box with Calendar - 8 Drawer Trinket Box with Calendar by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ClaudisfromGermany - Bird Buddies - Bird Buddies by ClaudiafromGermany - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorin' Kate - Impression Obsession - Impression Obsession by Colorin' Kate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL - Cotton Delight - Cotton Delight by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G - Anniversary Blue Bird - Anniversary Blue Bird (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gbedwright - Hats Off ThankYou! - Hats Off Thank You! by gbedwright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

grandmalee - Cabin by the Lake Tag - Cabin By The Lake Tag by grandmalee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jakester - Dahlia - TLC280, Dahlia by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy - It's all Joanne's FAULT! - It's all Joanne's FAULT! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jerri Kay - Victorian Roses - Victorian Roses 2 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Campbell - A Country Girl - A Country Girl by Julie Campbell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns - Autumn Leaf & Pears - Autumn Leaf & Pears WT294 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Daisies - Daisies by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lorrinda -
P3 challenge 05 - 01 -10 Shadowbox - P3 challenge 05-01-10 Shadowbox by lorrinda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lovelightandpeace -
Honeysuckle Sweet by Bonnie McLain Honeysuckle Sweet by Bonnie McLain by lovelightandpeace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pat Smethers - I Heard the Bells ~I Heard the Bells.... by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Bridge to Wyoming - ~Bridge to Wyoming~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pickle Tree- Backyard Cardinal - Backyard Cardinal by PickleTree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

silverst170 - Bridal Arch Door Card - Bridal Arch Door Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sleepyinseattle - Paper Pine Cone Ornament - Paper Pinecone Ornament by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee - Vintage Roses for Mother - Vintage Roses for Mother by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sunnysankari - To Love and Be Loved - VLV - To Love and Be Loved by sunnysankari - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Susiespotless - House Mouse Apple Harvest - House Mouse Apple Harvest by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toy - ~ Save the Page ~ - ~ Save The Page ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YvonneAna - Waterlilly - Waterlily-BBB01 by YvonneAna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy New Year! Cherish the times! they are fleeting!

Happy Crafting in 2011!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 12:27 PM   #56  

Thank you Chaosmom for mentioning my card, what an honor to be favorited here for the year! Such an unbelievable recognition considering the WEALTH of talent on this website. Thank you, thank you...you've made my year!
And thank you Judy for that daunting task of notifying everyone, what a wonderful message you deliver!
Happy New Year to all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #57  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

Auntie Susan, I truly appreciate that you included my card CASING Sallie FS190 among your favorites. It's such an honor to be included amongst such talent. I give the credit to Sallie for her fabulous inspiration. Thanks to Crafts for always letting us know. HNY!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #58  
Rubber Obsessor

Wowzers!, THANKS Alaine/Lainey67 for nominating my Star Wars 3d Tie Fighter!!! Such a fun thread, I know I will be going to be spending a lot of time exploring the links!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #59  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

There is no way I can list all of my FAVORITE favorites for 2010 and many of them have already been listed. So here are a few and I have to agree with every single card that has already been listed.

LilLuvsStampin
IC236 Nested Hat Boxes CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The colors on this are luscious. Charlene is such a sweetie and always makes me feel good about my stuff.

Cards_By_America
What an incredible way to rejoice on someone's wedding day - astoundingly gorgeous!
A Wedding Card Envelope by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jovialjudi
Her art never ceases to astound me. I just wish I could get her to teach me how she does it! I can't pick just one card - I wander through her gallery all of the time!

cindy_haffner
I have favorited just about every card she has made but the soft elegance of this one is wonderful.
Aster by cindy_haffner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy
I love the way Anne uses RED all of the time but this card totally caught me by surprise. Gorgeous and I have CASEd it too many times to tell. TLC300, CAS94 Get Well for Julia by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers[/COLOR]

kittie747
What can I say? I save every card she makes and I try to learn. Her scenes are wonderful. I love this one. A Magical Christmas by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's
This gorgeous rose is the reason I broke my resolution to not buy any stamps for 3 months. I just had to have it! allee's QFTD20 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B Barber
This card sent me on a mission - I had to have the stamp, the paper, the embossing folder, the lace, ribbon - ALL of it! Elegant and gorgeous!
IC248 - SHABBY CHIC DREAMS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish I could list everything but there is no way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #60  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Sue... what a wonderful surprise! I'm truly honored and humbled to have my Tugz Entangled card mentioned in the Favorites from 2010!

I wish I could include all of my more than 500 favorites for the year... the creativity and talent shared on SCS is amazing and I thank each and every one of you for the inspiration you've given me.

Still of the Night by Anne Ryan
Guitar Card by labullard
WT263 Birthday Poppies by jaydekay
Joan & John's 50th Anniversary by hobbydujour
~ In Honor of Patty Cakes ~ by Mothermark
F4A9 - ...under the stars ... by Mutnik
Best Fishes with Bubbles by LittleSeaOtter
WT270 Antique Map by flowergal36
Primrose by TeriDoodles
When I grow up... by KatarinaM
Flourished Birdie jhg 6_1 by jojot
The Phantom Schooner .... Halloween! by Amaranthine
Autumn Leaf Trio IC252 by justwritedesigns
MMTPT115 vampire watch dog by jaydekay
Let Heaven and Nature Sing by Auntie Susan
Proud Fan Club Member
Proud MMTPTCC Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #61  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you, Judy and ChaosMom, for mentioning my cards in this thread. What an honor! And such an encouraging, wonderful, warm way to begin a brand-new year of stamping, too! Thank you so much! I'm humbled and a little teary!!

Judi, you do an AWESOME job with this thread! I'm so appreciative that you're taking the time to notify those mentioned!!

Happy New Year to all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:19 PM   #62  

Thanks LeisaJane for mentioning my card, it was a lovely surprise! : )

SCS DIRTY DOZEN ALUMNI
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #63  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Thank you, ChaosMom for listing my Daisy card as one of your year long favorites. I appreciate it so much.

Christine, thank you for paying me such a sweet compliment and listing my Magical Christmas card as one of your favorites. I am honored.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #64  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Cult Mama - LYMI!!!

My DD, Vanessa has thanked Pat Smethers for posting her card on this thread. Let me tell you, she was thrilled that Pat remembered her "old card".

It is true that "I Heard the Bells" by PatSmethers ~I Heard the Bells.... by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
is my favorite card of the year.

It is also true that I just love Pat's sense of humor, so when I saw her Chicken Lips card ~Chicken Lips~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers listed below I laughed and totally agreed!

I have to go take our tree down before my injured DH tries to get up and do it himself!!! I will try to participate later and look at these fab cards!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #65  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I am so inspired as I click onto these 2010 favorite cards. How can you even choose? I have been out of town for a week and am surrounded by piles of dirty laundry, so being here is much more fun than dealing with that. I'm going to try to pull together my top ten later to contribute to the fun. If you are like me and spend time on SCS almost every day, you must view thousands of creations. When someone recognizes a card it is the greatest honor and I appreciate the way that all of you share your talents as well as your favorites as we look forward to another inky year here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #66  
PAPER SCAPER

A whole year of favorites and it's an honor to be mentioned here, thank you Judi for the deer card mantion and to Linda for the firefly card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #67  
Stamp Like You Mean It

SCS. What a place! We come for inspiration, and wind up blessed! BIG hugs to ChaosMom, StampingQueenJar and Auntie Susan!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #68  
Easily Inspired

Oh Broom, thank you so much for mentioning my card in the year end favorite section. Makes a gal feel so special and very honored. I want to say SCS has been a wonderful place to learn, create and share with all. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings! hehe :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:57 PM   #69  
Easily Inspired

Buttnik you sure know how to make a gal feel better. Here I sit with a headache and cold and read that you year end favored one of my cards. WOWZERS! I feel so much better already.....achooo! sorry about that. What an honor. Thank you my dear friend. :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #70  
PAPER SCAPER

And Sabrina, thank you for the mention of my tiled card, that was a fun card to make and was sent to a chemo patient. Happy New Year everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #71  
Toy
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks so much to Stacy, Judy and ChaosMom for the mentions. I, like many of you, find it nearly impossible to point out favorites because I draw so much inspiration from EVERYONE on this site. So, I'm just going to highlight a few that really stick out right now......

lovelightandpeace's ~ Honeysuckle Sweet ~ this amazing creation should be sitting in the middle of someone's table by now. It just screams creativity.

YvonneAnna's ~ Merci Bouquet ~ There are no words.......

sblondin ~ snowman in a snowstorm ~ freakin' brilliant!

jnath's ~ Punkin' Time ~ taking shaped cards to a whole new level

*1 wacky woman*'s ~ Fall Stair Step ~ Over the top fun fun fun!

These are just a few I'll mention. Every single day that I cruise the gallery I find something new and inspiring. I've been a member here for over six years and it just never gets old. I'm excited to see what you all come up with in 2011!!!!

Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #72  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Aaaack! Terri, what happened to Don? Prayers going up....thank you so much for the mentions Sistah! You are the best! Hugs, lymi......
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 02:45 PM   #73  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks for starting this thread, Judi! Also thanks for letting us know when we have been favored! Lot of work!

Here are some of my favorites of the year!

Karen Barber:LSC253 - FAST BLACK MAGIC by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Theresa:Scrappy Card by TheresaCC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cathleen:IC217 Friendship by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cathleen:FS158 Happiness Always by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Betty:Friendship! by gbedwright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yvonne:Winter fenceline by YvonneAna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Becky:CAS66 Bird in a Circle by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stacy:Guiding direction SLM by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christine:CC272 Red Lighthouse by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sallie:IC249 White on Cream by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ChoasMom:Autumn by ChaosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Judi:CT1010 Lan`s Pond by jovialjudi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pat:~Flight of Thanks~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kittie:Christmas Rose by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kittie:Peaceful White by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kittie:More Time In The Sunshine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Carla:JG1028 SC304 Peace by cmsuto - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have a lot more but they have been mentioned several times in this thread!

Happy New Year everyone!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #74  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks to ~ChaosMom~ ~Kittie (Kittie747)~ ~Vicki (vdm)~ for favoring my cards.

Wonderful way to start my day!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #75  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

What a challenge to chose but here's my list from 2010:

One of my favorite stampers out there Jovialjudi: CAS48 Love is in the Air by jovialjudi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I finally purchased this image, inspired by this card earlier this year. MFT Previews - Pure Innocence by basilefamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A beautifully inspired sympathy card.
FS160-Ocean Tides Sympathy by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For a dog lover
CT0310 D is for Dog by cindybstampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Although Dawn makes lots of more complicated creations, I chose this one to favorite as it highlights my favorite flower. SC271 Blessings by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have several LateBlossom cards in my file, so here's one that's too lovely. Appreciate What Is by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A favorite stamper of mine, this card inspired the graduation card for my DD. IC230 Birthday Wishes by sparklegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A masterpiece from an SCS friend. Playing with Crayons by star - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another inspiring SCS friend, reflected in this lovely card. One of many in my favs.
CC273 Thinking of You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A stamper I just discovered this past year- she's awesome. Go Vintage by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A talented stamper who has inspired many of my creations this year.
Sponged Scene by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The fun genius of tankgrl. Oct. 31 (hk) by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A touching tribute to Meg's sister, a beautiful creation. Butterfly Ribbon by mtgchic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last but not least, our friend One4Joy returned to the gallery this year to bring us her unique creations, often involving furniture... Check this one out.
play again...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #76  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 409 Likes on 355 Posts

Francie and Kathy(CaKath), thank you both for mentioning my cards. It really means a lot coming from talented ladies like you, whose work I admired greatly! You know how to bring a smile to my heart! Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #77  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Much gratitude to Judi (Crafts) and Broom (Hilda) for selecting my Guitar Card for this very special Favorites thread. What a wonderful way to start the New Year! I have spent some time in my Favorites and tried the impossible - make a fairly short list to share. Here goes:

2S4Y43 - Grateful for You by inglishrea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers for you&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

TLC259 ~ Frosted Roses ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Tree Line & Buck by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tree line&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Birdhouse Shadow Box Card by layersofcolor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers shadow box&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Happy Easter - Embossed Egg by msb4u - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers egg&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Sweet Sunday Sketch 63 by scrapnextras - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sunday&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Vintage Lilies by nelnlv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers lilies&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Holly Berry - Season's Greetings Card by Barb Mann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers berry&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Mother's Day moments by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers warrior&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Old and New by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and new&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

LITTLE LEAVES for READER'S CHOICE by stampinat6213 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Shadow Box by melmel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers shadow box&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

CASing Sallie by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sallie&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

F4A25 - FOR MY FRIEND WITH LOVE.... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers my friend&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Apple Branch by leslierich - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers branch&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

tissue box cover by cookiestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers box cover&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Paper Angel Ornament Vintage Style by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers angel ornament&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Card of Many Challenges by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers of many challenges&perpage=90&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

My Gallery

Last edited by labullard; 01-02-2011 at 03:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 03:04 PM   #78  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Fran, Thank you for favoring three of my cards. You are always an inspiration to me, dear friend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 03:10 PM   #79  
Gallery Gazer

Kathy, thank you from the bottom of my heart for listing my card in your favorites. I'm sure you know how much that card means to me and I feel so honored that you highlighted it here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #80  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Francie G~ Bless your heart Sister! Made my day! Hugs......
Reply With Quote Likes