Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-14-2017, 01:09 AM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 354 Likes on 195 Posts

This one isn't about love but I had to share it because it is so interesting:

Saturday Night BAJ Binge 5 by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry to be a thread hog! Happy Valentines!!! God Bless!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2017, 01:31 AM   #42  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Another page and this one is all about the best kind of love!

Glory Only in the Cross by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz and hope you all have a wonderful day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2017, 04:24 PM   #43  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Did another page this weekend - part of my classic rock inspired BAJ... seriously!

Stairway to Heaven by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2017, 10:55 PM   #44  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Hi Everyone! I hope all of you are having a great week so far!!

Our theme for March will be "Forgiveness" - please share all of your Bible Art Journaling with us (even if you do not use the March theme)...

Praying that you have a blessed month of March (it is coming in like a lion here on the East Coast) :-)

Hugs, sweet friends!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2017, 06:46 AM   #45  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,004 Likes on 1,511 Posts

OH, my goodness, what happened to February? I have a page I did, but seems like it needs something else, so haven't uploaded yet.
Thank you Julie for keeping up the forum and adding the monthly themes.
Nancy, your pages are great.

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2017, 02:07 AM   #46  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh Julie, forgiveness. What a great topic!!! I am actually really great at forgiving everyone else but myself which is actually very bad! And my girls are not too good at the forgiving others part and I struggle with helping them - nothing I tell them or show them seems to help and they are really bad at forgiving each other. So this is a wonderful topic and will point me to more scripture and encourage me to focus on this!!!!! Thanks.

Sharon, thanks for your sweet comment too. Many hugz!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-24-2017, 02:13 PM   #47  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Hello, ladies, my name is Kandie. I just bought a journaling bible. I have been seeing different praise work and I kind of wished I could join in. Sharon (smadson) gave me the link to this thread. I've not journaled before, so bear with me.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-24-2017, 07:23 PM   #48  

Welcome Kandie! Many of us are very new at Bible Journaling and Bible Art Journaling (BAJ)is more about delving into God's Word than it is about art so please share without feeling intimidated :-) Hugs and we are thankful that Sharon directed you to us :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-25-2017, 05:16 AM   #49  
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is my beginning attempt. It really helped me to focus on the passages.

My First Attempt by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-25-2017, 05:23 AM   #50  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kandie, this is so great!!!! So glad to see you diving in to this great art form and expression of faith!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-25-2017, 05:25 AM   #51  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I did a forgiveness page as part of the Fan Club Secret Garden theme this month - here is the link:

CT0317 Forgiveness Garden by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I want to do more - may be able to do some today. Hugz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-25-2017, 10:01 AM   #52  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, I am so glad you joined us!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2017, 02:24 AM   #53  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

It is almost April - can't wait to see what the new theme will be! Here is a page I did this weekend on forgiveness:

Forgiveness BAJ in Red and Black by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It is a bit graphic and my drawing shortcomings show through - but I love it!!! I wrote in sins in the drawing and can add more later to make it full of sin.

Hugz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2017, 01:24 PM   #54  

Hi Sisters in Christ!! I will be away on April 1st (driving to Tennessee and Georgia alone-my brother's wife passed away and I have not seen my brother in 10 years. My hubby has to stay home and take care of our kitties...:-)) I will have some time with my Dad, stepmother and possibly a bit of time with my brother- I believe my stepmother is saved but does not attend church and has not seemed to grow in her faith but my Dad and brother definitely do not know the Lord nor want to hear about Christ. I am praying for a chance to witness to them in some way if not only by my presence :-)

April's theme will be "Light"- God's Word is a "Light unto our path", we are to be the "Lights of this World" and there are many other examples of "Light" in the Bible. Have fun, sweet friends with this theme and the optional technique will remain "Anything Goes"!

Hugs and I hope all of you have a very blessed Easter! I am so thankful that we have a Risen Savior, the King of All Kings, the One Who Paid It All!! Alleluia, What a Savior!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2017, 03:00 PM   #55  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts

God's speed Julie. God will be with you every step of the way. My condolences to you and your family. I'm sure your presence will be a comfort. Look for the peace that passes all understanding.

Hugs,
Susie ~
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2017, 03:02 PM   #56  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie GearingerView Post
Hi Sisters in Christ!! I will be away on April 1st (driving to Tennessee and Georgia alone-my brother's wife passed away and I have not seen my brother in 10 years. My hubby has to stay home and take care of our kitties...:-)) I will have some time with my Dad, stepmother and possibly a bit of time with my brother- I believe my stepmother is saved but does not attend church and has not seemed to grow in her faith but my Dad and brother definitely do not know the Lord nor want to hear about Christ. I am praying for a chance to witness to them in some way if not only by my presence :-)

April's theme will be "Light"- God's Word is a "Light unto our path", we are to be the "Lights of this World" and there are many other examples of "Light" in the Bible. Have fun, sweet friends with this theme and the optional technique will remain "Anything Goes"!

Hugs and I hope all of you have a very blessed Easter! I am so thankful that we have a Risen Savior, the King of All Kings, the One Who Paid It All!! Alleluia, What a Savior!!
Sorry to hear about your sister in law.

That is a long trip for you. Prayers for safe travel and for God to open your family's ears and minds.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2017, 07:00 PM   #57  

Thanks Susie and Shirley- hugs!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2017, 06:42 AM   #58  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

OH, Julie, so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for your safety and for a time to talk with your loved ones about Christ. Sending hugs to you and prayers for you.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2017, 08:55 AM   #59  
Proud Fan Club Member

Sending prayers as well. I had no luck with my father. Every time I approached the subject or said bless the Lord for anything he got very uptight and angry. :(, as he has now passed, I worry.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2017, 02:41 PM   #60  

Thanks Ladies for your prayers. Originally I was planning on driving all night and arrive near dawn at my Dad's but may be able to leave now around noon and arrive around 10 pm. Problem with that is I am a night person so driving during the day can be an issue, especially if it is sunny but since they are calling for rain all day, that may actually help me stay more alert. I normally stay up all night and go to bed around 5 am so I am trying to re-condition my body to sleeping at night this week :-)
Kandie, I know what you mean about witnessing to your Dad. My Dad and I were really close before I became a believer- in the beginning (for approx 10 years) he would make snide remarks about Christ but lately, he has suffered from bladder cancer with radiation treatments and seems to have softened toward prayer, etc. Not that he has prayed with me but thanked me for having others pray for him with comments like "thanks, they are working". Still, it will be tricky figuring out a way to witness without an argument but time on earth is short and he is now 83.

Anyway, I apologize for such a long post but thank you all for your prayers.

I must also apologize to all of you since I feel that I am not the best hostess for this thread- I have not been able to actual create a Bible Art Journaling page in quite a while. I am studying the Word for my Ladies Bible Study and Awana teaching lessons (5th and 6th grade girls) but between prepping a home for sale, keeping up with my DT commitments on cards, doctor's appt. - you all know how it is ...I have not been able to dedicate time to Bible Art Journaling....hopefully next month.

Hugs to all of you and I love seeing your Bible Art Journaling!! I hope all of you have a blessed week, sweet "Sisters"!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2017, 12:14 PM   #61  

Thank you, ladies for all of your prayers! I had safe travels and the weather was gorgeous Saturday and Sunday. I did not have an opportunity to openly witness to my Dad or brother but we are hoping to get together again at the end of June. They know that I love the Lord so hopefully seeds are planted and they can see the difference in our lives and how we handle situations :-)

I could feel your prayers as I drove 10 hours down in the rain on Friday and 12 hours back on Sunday (there was a 2 hour back up on Rt. 81 North). My Dad drove the 8+ hours on Saturday (to and from TN/GA) so I had a chance to watercolor some of my pre-printed digi images :-)

All in all, it was a great trip but I am so thankful to be home with my hubby, Dave and my two kitties, Angel and Victoria. Angel was depressed the whole time I was gone and would not leave the bed except to eat and go "potty"- she is a Mama's girl for sure- lol!!

Hugs and thanks again for the prayers!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2017, 01:10 PM   #62  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Praise God for you safety!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2017, 07:13 AM   #63  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone. I hope you all will allow me to "lurk" around here as I research and prepare to start my Bible Art Journal. I have been so blessed and inspired reading your posts and feel so much closer to actually getting started.

I haven't uploaded a project in years, but I am determined to document this journey in my gallery. . . See, you guys have created a monster here.

Thanks again,
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2017, 10:05 AM   #64  
Stampin' Fool

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

I am behind with uploading to the Gallery... but here my February BAJ

Psalm 127: Watercoloring Tutorial by byHelenG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You & Blessings to you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2017, 11:41 AM   #65  

Sharlene- we are so thrilled that you found us!! We are excited to journal along with you and may your BAJ journey bless you greatly - hugs!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 03:18 AM   #66  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,967 Likes on 3,855 Posts
Heart Hi From a Newbie to this group

Hello. I just found this thread yesterday - actually, I didn't find it, a friend directed me to it. I hope it's okay that I'm here.

I've been kind of hit-and-miss Bible Journaling for about a year now (plus a lot of my entries are not show-worthy, if you know what I mean). I want to be more committed to Bible Journaling - not because I'm good at it (I'm not) but because by doing it, I am drawn into God's Word. Therefore, I started a personal 21-day Bible Journaling Challenge a few days ago (this is the 5th day) where I'm challenging myself to Bible Journal every day for 21 days. To keep myself accountable, I'm posting pictures on my blog, in the SCS Gallery, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.

When I found this group yesterday I read all of the comments... and I decided to make a "Light" themed page.

Here it is...

It's also on my blog (if you want to see/read the details)...

Cre8tive Play: It's Cheaper than Therapy: Bible Journaling Day 5
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 04:16 AM   #67  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sharon, thank you for your sweet comment on my gallery post.... and for the tip. ;) I edited to include the key words.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 06:23 AM   #68  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Welcome, Jeanette!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 07:02 AM   #69  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks Sharon!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 11:43 AM   #70  

Jeanette- welcome!! Love your "Light" themed page and your challenge for doing a bit of Bible Art Journaling for 21 days- what a fabulous idea! Hugs and so thrilled that you found us (thanks Dawn and Sharon :-))!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2017, 11:58 AM   #71  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Julie! I am really enjoying it and am so glad I've found you and this thread. Still thanking Dawn... over and over again.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 02:22 PM   #72  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks for inviting me Here is a finished page...I Will Sing! (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 02:23 PM   #73  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Yay, you found us! Welcome! Be sure and put in our keyword.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2017, 02:24 PM   #74  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I see you did!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2017, 04:15 AM   #75  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Julie, sorry for your loss and I am so glad you made it back safe. YOu are a great hostess! Always so encouraging and inspiring and sweet!

Sharlene, Lyn, and Jeanette, I am sooooo glad you are here! Yay!!!!

I am going to my daughter's this week to be with her and the baby (new Grandson). She loves to BAJ so hopefully I can get some pages done during naptime. Hugz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2017, 04:27 AM   #76  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Morning Bible Journalers!

Thank you Nancy... I'm glad I'm here, too. ;)

Lyn, I left some love in the gallery, but wanted to say here, too... your page is awesome!

Sharon, I'm trying to remember.

I've added two more pages to the gallery this morning - yesterday's (day 6 of my 21-Day Challenge) fits the April theme here.

Let Your Light Shine by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Today's (day 7) page...

Jesus is with Us In Rough Seas by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2017, 03:46 AM   #77  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Here's the link to Day 8 of my personal 21-Day Bible Journaling Challenge entry... but a warning. I do NOT like it. It looked much better in my head. :( (Have I ever mentioned how much I hate my own handwriting?)

Bible Journaling Day 8 by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2017, 04:37 AM   #78  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ladies, thank you so much for your kind comments in my gallery! You are all so sweet.

Here's today's (Day 9) Bible Journaling entry...

Look To God by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2017, 05:41 AM   #79  
Stampin' Fool

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's my March journaling page...
He Has Risen: Vellum Insert Tutorial by byHelenG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you and may you all have a blessed Holy Week.

Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2017, 04:37 AM   #80  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Morning Ladies!

Here's the link to my Bible Journaling for today - the 10th day of my personal Bible Journaling Challenge.

Speak Kind Words by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes