Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #81  
Mad Swapper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the enabling! I had to sneak out of the office and drive 45 miles to the nearest store! Unfortunately it was all commercial too, but everything I got was on sale. Cool!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2009, 04:45 AM   #82  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckstampsView Post
Thanks for the enabling! I had to sneak out of the office and drive 45 miles to the nearest store! Unfortunately it was all commercial too, but everything I got was on sale. Cool!
Congrats Carol!! Glad we could enable and you got it before the sale ended yesterday!;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2009, 05:00 AM   #83  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

This made me laugh...I was imagining you hurrying out before anyone asked where you were going. Glad you made it in on the last day!

Jennifer, you are not kidding that you stocked up! So I should see about 100 uploads a day in your gallery right? lol!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 05:41 AM   #84  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 Little Love BugsView Post
This made me laugh...I was imagining you hurrying out before anyone asked where you were going. Glad you made it in on the last day!

Jennifer, you are not kidding that you stocked up! So I should see about 100 uploads a day in your gallery right? lol!!!
HAHAH Nope! I dont do much with the gallery.. hahaha I stocked up for a few reasons.. one I teach a class once a month and may use some for that. We might be moving to Germany next year for 3 years so I wanted some to last during that time.. I figured.. if I did a card or so a day.. this should last about 3 years ... HAHAHA but then thats not taking into account my christmas cards.. But DH told me to stock up.. he should be happy huh!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2009, 07:34 AM   #85  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenjoy71View Post
HAHAH Nope! I dont do much with the gallery.. hahaha I stocked up for a few reasons.. one I teach a class once a month and may use some for that. We might be moving to Germany next year for 3 years so I wanted some to last during that time.. I figured.. if I did a card or so a day.. this should last about 3 years ... HAHAHA but then thats not taking into account my christmas cards.. But DH told me to stock up.. he should be happy huh!
Well, if you're going overseas you'll need some "comfort". And if DH told you to stock up, well kudos to you for being a good wife and listening! :mrgreen:
Old 05-01-2009, 07:40 AM   #86  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Well, if you're going overseas you'll need some "comfort". And if DH told you to stock up, well kudos to you for being a good wife and listening! :mrgreen:
I have selective listening !!! Only really listen when its to my benefit!!! HAHAHAHHA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #87  
Mad Swapper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Yep, that's pretty much what I did, lol! It's okay with the boss though, since I tend to work from home on my days "off".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #88  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Wow - thanks for this message!

I just was at xpedx in mid-april, getting a sample of the neenah and asking the sales guy every question in the world about this paper, including the price. But he never told me it was on sale. Can you imagine my surprise when I checked SCS and saw this post????

So I went back yesterday and talked to the asst mgr and told him my sad story. I know him pretty well because I'm in there about once a month. Anyway, he honored the sale price for me!!!!! YAY!

Thanks so much for posting this alert - saved me a bundle, and I was able to buy something I've been wanting to get for a long time!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2009, 12:37 PM   #89  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharidianeView Post
I just was at xpedx in mid-april, getting a sample of the neenah and asking the sales guy every question in the world about this paper, including the price. But he never told me it was on sale. Can you imagine my surprise when I checked SCS and saw this post????

So I went back yesterday and talked to the asst mgr and told him my sad story. I know him pretty well because I'm in there about once a month. Anyway, he honored the sale price for me!!!!! YAY!

Thanks so much for posting this alert - saved me a bundle, and I was able to buy something I've been wanting to get for a long time!
WOW thats great!! How many did you get?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #90  
Compulsive Stamper

Well, I just got one pack. :(

It was all I could purchase at the time, otherwise I would have liked to have purchased a whole box! Honestly, it was an awesome price, and I feel like I got a super duper quality paper for even less than I usually pay for my pretty good quality paper.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #91  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Well, I just got one pack. :(

It was all I could purchase at the time, otherwise I would have liked to have purchased a whole box! Honestly, it was an awesome price, and I feel like I got a super duper quality paper for even less than I usually pay for my pretty good quality paper.
Well atleast you were able to get the ONE! Thats great!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #92  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Yep, that's pretty much what I did, lol! It's okay with the boss though, since I tend to work from home on my days "off".
45 miles is a long way...home you had a good cuppa joe and some music to keep you company! :-D
Old 05-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #93  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Glad to hear they honored the price...they should have told you. I'm surprised he didn't tell you once you talked about the price, but now you have some cool paper to play with! Show it some love! lol! :-D
Old 05-06-2009, 04:24 AM   #94  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Glad to hear they honored the price...they should have told you. I'm surprised he didn't tell you once you talked about the price, but now you have some cool paper to play with! Show it some love! lol! :-D
There is something on their website about having to mention offers - that's why I took the printout with me - you just never know what you are going to find at the end with regard to customer service. I have been burned twice this week at non craft related stores in regard to bad customer service. (what's that about in this economy?)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2009, 04:33 AM   #95  
Insane Embellisher

The guys at our store were fantastic. They bent over backwards to help us out. I have 3 whole reams and split another one with my pal.(jenjoy) The envelopes there were a fantastic bargain and it was the manager that told us about the bargain. We would probably have not noticed that the higher quality were cheaper if he hadn't said anything. They were fantastic at the store here in SA.

HOOAH! It's an Army Thing...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2009, 04:35 AM   #96  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsisView Post
There is something on their website about having to mention offers - that's why I took the printout with me - you just never know what you are going to find at the end with regard to customer service. I have been burned twice this week at non craft related stores in regard to bad customer service. (what's that about in this economy?)
That's good advice...you never do know. There is no excuse for bad customer service, definitely not cool. It makes you not want to spend any money at those places doesn't it? Unfortunately sometimes you don't have a choice...we had one of those bad customer service experiences getting our car serviced last week. Ugh!
Old 05-06-2009, 05:01 AM   #97  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmyWife2SamView Post
The guys at our store were fantastic. They bent over backwards to help us out. I have 3 whole reams and split another one with my pal.(jenjoy) The envelopes there were a fantastic bargain and it was the manager that told us about the bargain. We would probably have not noticed that the higher quality were cheaper if he hadn't said anything. They were fantastic at the store here in SA.
HAHAH Michelle I was reading this and was like oh that sounds like me.. HEY it is me.. then looked and saw it was you posting.. DUH! I have only had my one cup of coffee this am.

Michelle based on what we got at our stores.. others went back to get more HAHAHA :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2009, 05:05 AM   #98  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenjoy71View Post
HAHAH Michelle I was reading this and was like oh that sounds like me.. HEY it is me.. then looked and saw it was you posting.. DUH! I have only had my one cup of coffee this am.

Michelle based on what we got at our stores.. others went back to get more HAHAHA :mrgreen:
Guilty as charged! :mrgreen:
Old 05-06-2009, 05:12 AM   #99  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm still feeling guilty about that one ream I left on the shelf :lol:!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2009, 05:13 AM   #100  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Guilty as charged! :mrgreen:
HEHEHE I wasnt going to be the one to point out NAMES hahahah~!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2009, 05:14 AM   #101  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsisView Post
I'm still feeling guilty about that one ream I left on the shelf :lol:!
Oh poor lonely ream of paper. You took all his friends and left him alone, how dare you!! He is going to be scared for his paper life :(
Reply With Quote Likes