Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 10-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Joann's Mobile App coupons!

So I know I'm sounding geeky but I'm really really not!! I downloaded Joann's mobile App to my iPhone (there's one for Androids and all text-enabled phones too) and it's really cool! As soon as I downloaded it, in popped several different coupons!

I tried it with the one for 50% off one reg. priced item. I went to the check out and pulled up the app on my phone, the cashier keyed in the code that was on the coupon and it worked! Easy easy easy and it was so very handy!! It would be so awesome if Michaels, HL, and some of the other big box stores would follow!

Anyone else tried it or know of other apps like this?? I'd love to know if there's more of them out there!!
My Blog --> Everlasting Ink
I design for Heartfelt Creations
My Pinterest boards!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,552 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Michael's has one And we have a local one - bizcrazy.com - that has QR codes for crafty stores and restaurants - scan them with your phone from the window of PF Changs or whatever and it will pop up a coupon for free lettuce wraps, etc - whatever the current deal is.

I got an awesome deal at my LSS with them.
Kookie Creator

I tried it on mine, but no coupon, and the store was not at all helpful. Our JoAnn's isn't as good as it used to be. I used to prefer it to AC Moore, but now they are much nicer at AC Moore. Two weeks after I signed up, I finally got a coupon, but with JoAnn's two hours away, I couldn't use it.

They used to have coupons in the store, but they don't any more. AC Moore never had coupons in the store, but at least they made it so you could just go to their website and download them then show the coupon on your phone.

I feel bad about our JoAnn's. They used to be such a nice store, now it's almost like everyone working there is only there because they have to be, not because they want to be. I wish I lived closer, I'd love working there, and I think I could be helpful about a variety of crafts!
Insane Embellisher

yep...used mine on my DROID Incredible 2 yesterday. It was amazing. Our JoAnns is the best! Go Martinsville, VA...Sales help is wonderful and the manager is great! Go Charlotte...I also downloaded Michaels App as well. I can't wait to try it out. Come on AC Moore and Hobby Lobby...you are up next!
Stazon Splitcoast

I love using the JoAnn's app for my phone. Unfortunately, the Michaels' coupon app is only for iPhone right now so I can't use it. :(
Kookie Creator

I just searched the market for Michaels on my Sensation 4G, but only found coupons, no apps. We don't have a Michaels any where, but when I go see the kids and grandchildren in Rochester, NY, we always shop at Greece Ridge. Lo and behold, Greece Ridge came up as an app for Android, and has links to all kinds of mall coupons and info, so you might want to search for an app for your mall.

Anyway, when I clicked on the Michaels link, it asked if I wanted to download the Michaels app for Android. Downloading now! If your mall isn't there, check the Michaels website on your phone.
Kookie Creator

I just searched the market for Michaels on my Sensation 4G, but only found coupons, no apps. We don't have a Michaels any where, but when I go see the kids and grandchildren in Rochester, NY, we always shop at Greece Ridge. Lo and behold, Greece Ridge came up as an app for Android, and has links to all kinds of mall coupons and info, so you might want to search for an app for your mall.

Anyway, when I clicked on the Michaels link, it asked if I wanted to download the Michaels app for Android. Downloading now! If your mall isn't there, check the Michaels website on your phone.
Kookie Creator

Just checked the JoAnns link. I didn't realize they had an actual app, I had only heard of JoAnn2go, which works through texting. (Only it didn't work for me, and it's annoying). I'm downloading the app to my Sensation 4 G now!

I sure wish the workers at our JoAnns understood about these things, they told me over and over there was no way to get a coupon on your phone!
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathi17View Post

My Michael's had a QR (I think that's the right term) and barcode sign that you could scan right at the register, and I did. Worked great.
Pearl-ExPert

No app, but if you're on Hobby Lobby's e-mail list, you can bring your email up on your phone in the store and they will honor it that way... ;)
Pearl-ExPert

I love having Joann's & Michaels coupons available on my Iphone. Saves paper, ink & time & they will often have coupons not available in the Sunday paper or online.
Cardstock Collector

I'm new so I'm not sure if it's okay to post things like this, just tell me if not. But Joann's has a printable coupon this weekend for 25% off your entire purchase including sale items. And many of the scrapbook things are 40% off. (I was able to pick up punches for less than $10.)
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Oh great thread, so glad I saw it, and thank you! I'll be app hunting this morning! I use my iPhone for my boarding passes all the time but never thought about crafty coupons and stuff. I'm in serious trouble now! And, since I'm back in civilization, a big thank you to the enabler about JoAnn's this weekend. I "need" some stuff and need to run into town today for errands - at least nobody will get suspicious as to where mommy's really at.

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Oh, and Anne, I just saw your Happy Place. Very cool! I want to come over and play with you!

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007