Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #1  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 50% off at select stamping goodies at Hobby lobby~

This week they have this sale going on, in which the company products (including stamps/punches, punch sets, acrylic blocks) from Stampilities and the paper studio, were all at 50% off~ i got some nice cling and clear stamps, and a big lace corner/curvy border pucnh.

hobby lobby has a much better embossing folder and die cut selection than i've seen at michaels or joanns... mmm, i think i should visit again. <3
Stazon Splitcoast

I love Hobby Lobby too.....It is about 20 miles away so I dont get there very often.
I might need to visit there this Saturday...thank you for enabling...
blessings.
Stampin' Fool

I've noticed just recently that they've added their house brand (Paper Studio) embossing folders, right next to the Cuttlebug stuff. Several of them were quite interesting, and the prices were great. If I remember correctly, $5 each, and if you were patient you could use a 40% off coupon for each one.

They also have a much larger Tim Holtz section, and added some 6x6 and 8x8 paper pads. I pretty much don't buy 12x12 paper anymore, so the smaller pads really get my attention, and they are 50% off this week. They had some My Mind's Eye, 7 Gypsies, Prima, Basic Grey, and October Afternoon.

Mary
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcbenjamView Post
I've noticed just recently that they've added their house brand (Paper Studio) embossing folders, right next to the Cuttlebug stuff. Several of them were quite interesting, and the prices were great. If I remember correctly, $5 each, and if you were patient you could use a 40% off coupon for each one.

They also have a much larger Tim Holtz section, and added some 6x6 and 8x8 paper pads. I pretty much don't buy 12x12 paper anymore, so the smaller pads really get my attention, and they are 50% off this week. They had some My Mind's Eye, 7 Gypsies, Prima, Basic Grey, and October Afternoon.

Mary
I'm glad you brought up their embossing folders. Has anyone tried them and do they perform as well as the "name brand" folders? Also, Hobby Lobby will have a 40% coupon on their website every week from now until Christmas...let's see: six days a week times...how many weeks till Christmas?! The staff at my Hobby Lobby knows my name and the new girl who has only been there three days already knows me...don't know if I'm bragging or embarrassed!
Hardware Hotshot

I have the stars Hobby Lobby embossing folder and it works great. Thanks for the heads up on the coupon running till Christmas..

~ Pam

--English writer G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936)

~*BLOG*~
Mad Swapper

Pam, thanks for the post about the Paper Studio brand folders. I'm going to give them a shot!

Beverly
Inking Addict

I've been a michaels fan initially coz they do seem to have so many more sales on embossing folders etc going on, but i recently noticed that the hobby lobby does have a lot more variety in all sections including folders dies stamps, plus they carry spellbinders....

just yesterday i found a whole bunch of punches, spellbinders shapeabilities and large and regular sized cuttlebug folders, fiskars, ek success and an occassional martha stewart punch in their clearance! i think they were good deals!
Matboard Maniac

Bought the paper studio embossing folder that looks like notebook paper and it works perfect. The price was nice - 4.99 less 40%. Hobby Lobby is my favorite store!