I needed to make another Thank You card and it's also for this week's Limited Supply Challenge (LSC157) which was to make a card around the following perimeters:
* Stamps: one flower stamp (sentiment optional)
- I used Pick a Petal for the flower stamp set and Full of Life for the sentiment
* No designer paper
- I made my own by stamping "Thanks" randomly from the sentiment in Basic Black and then adding some doodling with Basic Black marker and dots with the White Gel Pen.
* No Cuttlebug
* No background stamps
- See No designer paper for explanation
* Any embellishments
- I used ribbon and halfback pearl
* No Rub-ons...except for sentiments
Registered: June 10, 2007 Location: BC Posts: 45002
Fri, Feb 29, 2008 @ 4:59 PM
That is gorgeous Carolina!! Love your big flower with the rick rack stem!! So creative!! Isn't it fascinating to look through today's gallery and see all the different things people come up with!! That is one of the beauty's of SCS!!! Such fun!!