I still had some more papers and elements from the Made to Bloom card kit that needed using. I put my thinking cap on to design another Chatterbox-1 alternative using the green patterned paper provided. I added a Blackberry Bliss cardbase and gold foil mat, dressed up the flowers with distressed edges, layering, glittery centers, plus an added scalloped oval sentiment layer. This will be a birthday card for a long-time friend that we've not been able to socialize with since Covid began.
I checked my SCS challenge lists for ideas/ inspiration to see if any new/ old ones might fit my card and I found 14, listed below:
1) AOCC22 - All Occasions Card Challenge/ February 2022. This is a birthday card needed for February for a friend.
2) USEIT2022 - Use It Challenge/ February 2022. An ongoing/ annual challenge that requires you to use OLD/ DUSTY and long unused items and/or OLD/NEW items purchased, never used, and seemingly forgotten! OLD: 2019 Made to Bloom card kit parts for my alternative design. NEW/OLD: Fancy Phrases stamps purchased in 2020 and finally opening package to use sentiment stamp.
3) MSP50 - Misty Monday Challenge/ 50th Gold - 8/2/21. Challenge: use metallic gold, embossing, gold thread...any touch of gold is great; any theme you wish.
4) F4A594 - Free 4 All Challenge/ Water Those Flowers - 7/9/21. Challenge: put flowers on your card.
5) SC861 - Sketch Challenge - 7/7/21. I add one more layer below #1. Shifted #3 from left to more right. Added flowers on top of #3. Shifted #4 to base of #3 panel and switched from rectangle to oval.
6) WT841 - Ways to Use It Challenge/ Recycle for Earth Day - 4/22/21. Challenge: use something recycled. I saved the gold foil from an envelope inside and used it for my die-cut scalloped oval sentiment mat layer.
7) MMTPT662 - Teapot Challenge/ Browner Side of the Fence - 3/30/21. Challenge: show that the grass is not always browner on your side of the fence. I am thankful for our Evergreen State, where we get enough rain to keep our landscape green and beautiful and the flowers blooming! I'm late to the party so this little green flowering card will be for a good friend's birthday.
CC819 - Color Challenge/ Party & Parade in the Shade - 11/24/20. Colors: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce. Dessert: Cute...NO DESSERT.
9) WORD1120 - Fan Club Monthly Theme--November 2020/ Thanks a Thousand! - 11/16/20. I am thankful for my long-time friends and thankful that so far we've come through this Covid pandemic without any of us catching this deadly virus. This card is for the WORD challenge and is a birthday card for a long-time friend...one whom I am thankful for. Challenge word GOOD first letter elements: G=Green, gold foil, glitter glaze; O=oval die-cut; O=overlaying layers; D=Dies, distressed edging, dimensionals.
10) MIX393 - Mix-ability Challenge/ How Does Your Garden Grow! - 8/7/20. Challenge: use any garden...veggies, fruits, flowers, a famous garden, your garden, a friend's, etc. I'm showing my daughter's garden in full bloom in the summer...rock roses and all!
Mediums: computer inked sentiment, pigment inked edges, and Copic marker inked flower gems.
11) IC763 - Inspiration Challenge/ Fine Gardening - 7/18/20. I chose these inspiration flowers: Knock Out Rose!
12) FS684 - Featured Stamper Challenge/ You'll See More - 3/15/20. I found this card to case for its profusion of flowers and colors: Sending My Love with Blooming Roses!. I kept the color scheme and profusion of flower blossoms, but added patterned paper, a vertical banner ending in an oval scallop for the sentiment...changed theme to birthday wishes.
13) ABC10K25 - Alphabet Challenge/ Round 11--Letter K - 2/13/20. My letter K is for the Knock Out Roses on my birthday card for my friend. I did not try for the optional double challenge.
14) CAS474 - Clean & Simple Challenge/ Feminine Beauty - 3/26/18. Challenge: let's celebrate women on the London Stock Exchange floor on this date...create a feminine card with flowers, women on the card, etc.