This card was weeks in the making, a couple of weeks ago we lost my grandpa and there was a featured stamper ( I have forgotten who off hand will look) who had a roses that were stamped to look like they had been water colored card in her gallery. It caught my eye and I really liked the look of it but, knowing it would need changes I decided to watercolor over an embossed panel. glazing on more color over the roses and leaves and vines off and on for a few days. and there it sat. So, then the IC was shared with us that Kelly had and I seen this dress with the clean space between the blooms and it made me remember I had started this panel and so, I dug it out from underneath the mess I have been making. it's maybe not as busy as the dress floral wise but, its what I came up with. Thanks for this challenge Kelly & tfl.
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021 GMT Views: 163