My third Father's Day card needed was for my husband! Guess what! It is an Alternative #3 design using the May 2021 Paper Pumpkin - Batter Up! While planning this third alternative design, I came up with 12 challenges to fit:
1) AOCC21 - All Occasions Card Challenge/June - 6/1/21. This challenge is monthly and encourages you to set goals ahead for each month to help you complete and mail your cards timely! This is the third of the three Father's Day cards I needed for June!
2) USEIT2021 - Use It Challenge/ June 2021. This is an ongoing/ annual challenge requiring you to use old, long unused items gathering dust AND/OR old/ new items purchased but seemingly forgotten...never opened or used! My OLD item(s): Tranquil cardstock purchased in 2017...a retired SU In-Color. My OLD/NEW item(s): May 2021 Paper Pumpkin/ Batter Up card kit...just opened it the third week in June to do my Father's Day cards.
3) MIX429 - How Many Carats? - 4/16/21. Challenge: Challenge: Add diamonds in some form to your card (die-cut, stencils, diamond gem, embossing folder, etc. I have used patterned paper with diamonds. Mediums: dye stamping ink, Black Sharpie, Copic Markers (gem coloring), Black Journal pen (hat outlines), pigment ink (ink-distressing).
4) WORD0421 - Fan Club Monthly Theme--April 2021/ Grand Opening - 4/15/21. My card meets the theme interpretation of a baseball-themed card in honor of April's opening day. Mine is for the WORD Challenge = OPEN. My elements used: O=Overlay die-cuts; P=Pin-stripe patterned paper, popped elements, pigment ink; E=embellishments; N=navy cardstock (Night of Navy), neutral color.
5) WT828 - Ways to Use It Challenge/ Snip & Cut - 1/21/21. Challenge: use scissors on your card...fussy-cut, decorative-edge scissors, Scherenschnitte tutorial (Scissor Cut), etc. I've fussy-cut the yellow-gold frame off the pseudo-baseball card provided in the kit and re-matted it with Seattle Mariners team colors.
6) F4A557 - Play It Again Same - 10/23/20. Challenge: Find a song to inspire your card. Tell what it is. Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
7) S2S20JUN - Stamp 2 Save (aka Stamp 2 Support One Another)/ Say Something Nice (post# 1361) - 6/4/20. This is the third card of five cards needed to complete this challenge. It is my husband's Father's Day card and is full of nice things to say about what a great Dad he has been for our four children.
MMTPT612 - Teapot Challenge/ Cutting Up! - 4/14/20. Challenge: use scissors on your card. I've fussy-cut the yellow-gold frame off the pseudo-baseball card provided in the kit and re-matted it with Seattle Mariners team colors.
9) CAS553 - Clean & Simple Challenge/ Go Team! - 9/29/19! Challenge: all about sports or anything sports related. Baseball is my sport.
10) IC715 - Handpainted Jars - 8/17/19. I love those jars...how fun! Here is my jar photo to inspire me: Baseball Party Accessory Jars. All about baseball!
11) FS645 - Free 4 All Challenge/ Michelle..ma bel aka mfb - 6/16/19. What a fabulous gallery Michelle has. I thoroughly enjoyed checking out all of her 1,300 (approx.) cards...so pretty! I chose this card: Tropical Thanks! for its design layout and layering ideas. Kept the design layout and layering, but changed the theme and image elements to baseball and the colors to Seattle Mariner team colors.
12) ABC11L12 - Alphabet Challenge--Round 11/ Letter L - 5/22/19. L= League. Per the sentiment, this father is "in a LEAGUE of his own"! (Double challenge--love theme--card is wishing a father much love on Father's Day).
Ingredients: Stampin' Up products: Cardstock--Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide, Smokey Slate (inside). Patterned Paper--Regals 6x6 dsp-Shaded Spruce (2019-20). Stamps--Hats Off (stamp-DAD). Ink--Tranquil Tide, Balmy Blue (hat stamping). Paper Pumpkin/June 2021--Batter Up! Kit--pin-striped paper, stamps (hat), Baseball Card die-cut (modified). Gems--Glitter Enamel Dots (Copic colored Dk. Blue). Journal Pen-Black (hat markings). Other: Papertrey die--To Die for Sentiments/-Happy Father's Day (inside). EK Punch--Victorian Corners. Colorbox Ink--Charcoal (ink distressing). Wink of Stella--Clear. Size--4-3/4x6 inches.