I had a background in my stash that I was just going to put a few pieces of newspaper on, but when I did that I didn't like it. So I ended up covering the whole thing with a collage of newspaper pieces and sponging green ink over them. I then added random lines of Sparkle EP along some of the joins of the paper. Couldn't really catch the sparkle in the photo. The EP is clear except for the sparkle. I'm using up my ribbon sample ring from SU by adding them to cards when I can. Most of the ribbons on the sample ring aren't even available anymore. This was fun, but messy. I got glue on me as well as the newsprint.
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2021 GMT Views: 211