This is a Thinking of You card for one of my friends, who has not received a card from me for almost a full year during my COVID period of creative mojo run amok...not for her birthday, Christmas...you name it. My Bad! I found 12 challenges to fit this card.
1) S2S21JAN - Stamp 2 Save Challenge/ Dreams - 1/1/21/ monthly challenge 5 theme cards - "Dreams." The January challenge wants you to dream of what you'd like to do when COVID is over that you can't do now. This is my first of five cards for the "Dream" theme and represents traveling to Butchart Gardens.
2) AOCC21 - All Occasion Card Challenge - 2/1/21. Annual/ ongoing/ monthly. This challenge allows you to choose any card theme and set a goal for each month of how many you will need of each theme. A "Thinking of You" card needed in February for a close friend.
3) USEIT2021 - Use It Challenge - Annual/ ongoing/ monthly - 2/1/21. This challenge requires you to use old and long unused items gathering dust or new/ old items purchased over six month and never unpackaged/ used! This card uses a 2-year-old stamp set for the sentiment and some old patterned paper that I purchased about 1-1/2 years ago and never opened or used.
5) WT823 - Ways to Use It Challenge/ "Just Folded" - 12/17/20. My card represents the Gate Fold.
6) CAS607 - Clean & Simple Challenge/ "Cursive" - 10/12/20. My sentiment is in cursive.
7) CT0920 - SCS Dirty Dozen Monthly Themes Challenge/ September 2020/ "A Walk Outside!" ï¿½e" 9/15/20. My card fits the Central theme of going on a nature walk...mine is in a beautiful flower garden.
MMTPT634 - Teapot Challenge/ "Say It with Flowers" - 9/15/20. For extra cookies, using at least 2 items from the word FLOWERS, I've used 4 items - F=flowers, fun fold; L=leaves, layers; W=White cardstock; R=ranunculus flowers; S=stamped, sentiment, smile.
9)F4A547 - Free 4 All Challenge/ "You've Got a Friend!" - 8/14/20. My card is for a close friend.
10) FS704 - Featured Stamper/ "Foster Your Creativity" aka Lisa Foster. I chose Lisa's gift box project Hand Sanitizer & Lip Balm for its color and flowers.
11) ABC13R18 - Alphabet Challenge/ "Letter R" - 7/29/20. My card feature patterned paper of Ranunculus flowers and its colors scheme is a rainbow array.
12) Technique Spotlight - "Gatefold Card with Scor-Pal" - 3/12/2009.
Ingredients: Stampin' Up products: Cardstock--Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Whisper White; Patterned Paper--Garden Impressions dsp 6x6; Stamps--Eastern Beauty (sentiment); Ink--Blueberry Bushel; Punches--Bitty Blooms, 1-3/4" and 1-1/2" Circles, Leaf; 2-7/8" White Pearlized Doily; Bitty Basic Pearl Jewels. Other products: EK Punch--Victorian Corners.
Registered: July 20, 2007 Location: Fergus, Ontario, Canada Posts: 49707
Sun, Feb 07, 2021 @ 9:35 AM
Wow Carlene, you are the challenge queen! Beautiful bright floral paper is cheerful for a February day. I love the doily with the little yellow flowers and the sentiment is so sweet, enough to bring a smile to your friend's face too.
"Surely His salvation is near those who fear Him, that His glory may dwell in our land." Psalm 85:9
Registered: February 19, 2011 Location: Fullerton, CA Posts: 4550
Mon, Feb 08, 2021 @ 9:39 AM
I'm not quite sure which is more impressive -- your card or the number of challenges you met with just one card. Wow! And it's a beauty. Love the bright and cheery colors and layout. I can definitely see the influence of the three inspiration doors from that particular challenge. I think your friend will feel like you have wrapped up all the missed cards into this beauty. Wonderful card.