Here is my card for this weeks CAS challenge - bugs. I have had this stamp for about 12 years now and have hardy used it. Today was a good day to play with it. I stamped the bees on a piece of alcohol ink marbled background that I made about a month ago. I stamped them again on white card stock and coloured them with copic markers. I cut out the bees and the flower and glued them onto the marbled background. I cut two pieces of dp on a diagonal. Layered them on yellow card stock and sewed them together. I edged the circle using a black copic marker. Added stickles to the bees wings.
Date: Sunday, January 24, 2021 GMT Views: 345