For the Alpha M challenge. I had never used this set, so I went looking for inspiration and came across this by terry serman: Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
I added frantage to the flower (mainly because this particular flower stamp is designed with more of a distress look, and so you can't get a fully inked image) and added different frantage in the top corner, heating from underneath which you have to do with frantage. It just works better to do this, otherwise it blows off. Added some gems from the $ store to the centers of the other two flowers, and as they say, called it done. tfl.
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 GMT Views: 899