Another post has the details of how I did the full size ornament.
During one of the drying times I decided my doll houses could use some new ornaments for the holidays, so I dug out a package of SU Mini Ornaments Embellishments. I did very light coats of everything. One of them is decorated with bits from a delicate die cut freebie from a magazine. The other one is just thread wound around and held in place with the gel medium.
This morning I went out to my deck to get better light for a photo. Darned if I didn't drop one of the littles and it rolled off into the lawn. Those are camo colors in my lawn this time of year! After getting really cold hands, I wound up carefully patting my slippered feet around until I felt it.
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 GMT Views: 255