I very well couldn't make a card for one niece and not the other. My oldest niece is 19 and I've called her Meghan-noodle since she was born. Luckily, she has not given me attitude over it through the years and actually likes it.
It was fun customizing cards for my girls especially as I needed some time for myself.
* Partially stamped Altenew Arabesque Medallion as my wallpaper and left neutral with very little color in a few spots
* Created my own "bowl" by stamping on wc paper the "olives" from Altenew Poinsettia & Pine, watercolored and covered imperfectly with glossy accents
* Watercolored the countertop and shadow before mounting my shaped bowl
* Shaped bowl has a few layers of foam tape and strategically placed embroidery thread
* With love is from Altenew too (can't remember which set)
* Tim Holtz flatware is adhered with extra strong glue dots and red tape
Thank you for looking, and of course...
Date: Monday, February 19, 2018 GMT Views: 290
Registered: July 9, 2008 Location: Stars Fell on Alabama Posts: 69911
Tue, Feb 20, 2018 @ 6:33 AM
What a fun and wonderful card for your niece. Great idea for the noodles and a huge success making that bowl. Wow! I like the name you gave your niece.
------------------------------ My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2Brenda